It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Campaign Launches Sexy Lena Dunham Ad: "Your First Time" !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by TTAA2012
she still supports him after all of the brown people he has murdered,

LOOK! I voted for a BLACK MAN! SEE? I'm NOT racist!

Let me understand your 'logic"
I, as a white man, voted for a black man, because he kills brown men, that sell oil to yellow men, that repress wo-men, that evolved from red men, who could have been spliced with space men,

Seems like a Typical Breitbart story.

i believe it,

Glad to see you are coming around. Not so sure about the spacemen part, but the rest is pretty accurate.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadwgirl
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Just wow. Show me one republican ad that demeans women. That is what this discussion is about, a political ad. As to those "retarded" repub politicians, other republicans denounced them. I stand by what I said. I'm a republican, I'm a woman, and guess what, I was raped. You lost any credibility when you called these politicians retarded. Again I state, shame on you.

What?

I had been a Republican since I first registered in 1964. I just recently re-registered as non-affiliated.

Why? Because of the insane direction the Neo-Con right has gone.

IMO - - any woman who votes for Romney - - - has removed her brain - - placed it in a jar and screwed the lid shut.

Oh - - and I've been raped too.

This is a cute innocent video.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Its a serious question ..

Because how can a single payer system survive without new sheep in the system?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shadwgirl

Show me that you're not blinded by Obama-Hate (I'm patenting that by the way).

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

So my brain is in a jar huh? Your opinion is that this is a cute video, mine is vastly different. I know I wouldn't want my child to see this video. I am sorry about your rape. I wasn't mentioning mine but to show that it takes all kinds to make a whole and to help validate my response to the child that was mocking me. I see that you too resort to mockery. I am sorry for that. I am not a neocon. I am an American who doesn't like the direction our country is going in and who feels that this is an inappropriate political ad.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

What does age have to do with anything?

I've met folks 20-30 years older than me (I'm 31 by the way) that have the mindset of a 12 year old.

Older doesn't always mean wiser. In your case? Nope.
edit on 25-10-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

What I think it just really sad is that a good number, maybe at least 50%, of that age group is young, niave, impressionable, needing to gradify the ego, be cool, be accepted.

They haven't had enough years behind them to get kicked in the teeth a few times and wake up and realize how corrupt the world is. Especially when it comes to anything to do with TPTB and all there endless systems they use to hurt and enslave society right under there own noses.

So they see a commercial maybe like that and think "oh ya it's like having sex, it's the cool thing to do." or some BS. And they voluntarily get in line for slave training without even knowing it.

It's SO FREAKIN SAD!

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

Show me that you're not blinded by Obama-Hate (I'm patenting that by the way).

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Absolutely. I hate the fact that unemployment is high, I hate the fact that our deficit has doubled under him, I hate the fact that welfare has doubled under him. I hate the fact that him and the mrs use our tax dollars as their personal credit card when the rest of the country is suffering. I hate the double standard that exists in the media concerning him vs. anyone else.I hate the fact that I see photos of him bowing to other world leaders. I hate the fact that he is trying to start a class war in this country. Most importantly, I hate the fact that his followers use bullying tactics against anyone who feels differently than them instead of logic and reasonable debate. But I do not hate the person. Why not you might ask? Because like the rest of this country, I don't know anything about him except what he has done as president.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

What does age have to do with anything?

I've met folks 20-30 years older than me (I'm 31 by the way) that have the mindset of a 12 year old.

Older doesn't always mean wiser. In your case? Nope.
edit on 25-10-2012 by VaterOrlaag because: (no reason given)

seriously? I wasn't talking about your physical age. I was talking about how you are responding to what I have said. If you don't want to be called a child, then put on your big boy pants and quit demeaning people. Try being reasonable and respectful if you would like the same treatment. I really don't want to be rude, but I live by the golden rule. Maybe you should try it. Give me some validation of your beliefs instead of belittling mine.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by xuenchen

How is it sexy?????

2nd.....................

My thoughts exactly. That broad is FAR from sexy. Looks like the girls gym teacher from when I was in middle school 20 years ago
edit on 25-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I watched the add.

Did the democratic wing of the liberal party
just imply via omission that "you can try a republican later..."

??

/python voice
Wink Wink,
nudge nudge,
no-what-I-mean?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

So my brain is in a jar huh? .

If you are a woman supporting Romney.

Absolutely!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Absolutely!

A female friend of mine and I were debating this same comment .. do tell cause i trashed her and by trashed I mean made a fool of. Needless to say because she was ashamed she was wrong.. she unfriended me. Its funny too cause she is only concerned about her free healthcare, now that she has the clap.

I should add she is one of those "I hate both Romney and Obama .. but yeh f Romney .. GO OBAMA" type of people.
edit on 26-10-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Why? Please don't just give me rhetoric or propaganda, give me facts that will want to change my mind. And please don't resort to name calling. I don't believe that the taxpayers should pay for women's birth control. I don't believe that we should pay for women's abortions. I don't believe that we should be taxed to the hilt to support people who are not willing to work but I don't have a problem supporting people who are physically unable to work.. I don't believe in ndaa. I don't believe this president is doing the job properly and I don't believe he is protecting our embassies and our soldiers. I don't believe he has kept many of the promises he has made. Also, you might want to apologize for the head in a jar comment. It was very rude and I am trying to be civil and open minded with you. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and you shouldn't make statements like that when you disagree with them. It is similar to a kid calling another kid a doodoo head and then taking their toys and going home when they don't get their way. I really do expect better from people that I am willing to listen to, not this immaturity.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Why? Please don't just give me rhetoric or propaganda, give me facts that will want to change my mind. And please don't resort to name calling. I don't believe that the taxpayers should pay for women's birth control. I don't believe that we should pay for women's abortions. I don't believe that we should be taxed to the hilt to support people who are not willing to work but I don't have a problem supporting people who are physically unable to work.. I don't believe in ndaa. I don't believe this president is doing the job properly and I don't believe he is protecting our embassies and our soldiers. I don't believe he has kept many of the promises he has made. Also, you might want to apologize for the head in a jar comment. It was very rude and I am trying to be civil and open minded with you. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and you shouldn't make statements like that when you disagree with them. It is similar to a kid calling another kid a doodoo head and then taking their toys and going home when they don't get their way. I really do expect better from people that I am willing to listen to, not this immaturity.

Spending $x,000,000,000,000 for a $3 box of condoms...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I've never actually pummeled someones head into a chunky wet mass with an oversized wooden mallet before, but... I think I'd like Lena to be my first!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Piss, Poor and Pathetic, lacking in original thought! This is exactly what I think of Obama and his campaign's lame attempt to connect to our daughter's. Hell yes, I am offended!!

Annee, you call this cute and innocent! I call this ad as dangerous as they get! Since when is voting for a communist innocent? I am not speaking of Obama but his good "buddy" Putin! Ya see, this was the exact ad used to reach Russia's young demographic!

Sex sells, so are you surprised that a sexually charged ad about pseudo-stud Vladimir Putin would grab the world’s attention?

In an attempt to appeal to a younger demographic, Vladimir Putin’s supporters have released a series of risque ads for the prime minister’s upcoming presidential campaign.

One of the clips features a young woman (Taylor Swift’s Russian doppelganger) paying a visit to a psychic. The young lady wants to know who she is destined for and says, “I wish it to be for love — It is my first time.” She is not, however, talking about being a sexual virgin, but a virgin to voting. The psychic flips a tarot card and reveals Putin, inspiring the braided blondie to flash an expression of amusement and cast her vote for him.

janedough.com

Here is the video, even though it's in Russian, you will find no explanation necessary!

you tube

So bankrupt are Obama's morals that he approves of a campaign ad run by this soulless Communist!! WTH??
I think this ad is very telling of Obama's plan for the USA! So if you are fond of Vladimir then vote for Barry!

Pax

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Annee

Absolutely!

A female friend of mine and I were debating this same comment .. do tell cause i trashed her and by trashed I mean made a fool of. Needless to say because she was ashamed she was wrong.. she unfriended me. Its funny too cause she is only concerned about her free healthcare, now that she has the clap.

I should add she is one of those "I hate both Romney and Obama .. but yeh f Romney .. GO OBAMA" type of people.

I am a 65 year old grandmother.

I am one who fought for women's rights. I lived it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by Annee

Piss, Poor and Pathetic, lacking in original thought! This is exactly what I think of Obama and his campaign's lame attempt to connect to our daughter's. Hell yes, I am offended!!

Annee, you call this cute and innocent! I call this ad as dangerous as they get! Since when is voting for a communist innocent?

Are you Russian?

Please explain the dangers of this video.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

So bankrupt are Obama's morals that he approves of a campaign ad run by this soulless Communist!! WTH??
I think this ad is very telling of Obama's plan for the USA! So if you are fond of Vladimir then vote for Barry!

Reading posts like this are a waste of my time.

I think you watch too much Right Wing TV.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join