It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO floating in the clouds moments before dead birds land in garden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Very interesting, but also very easily faked.. You be the judge ATS. I'm still skeptical at the moment.

External News Link

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Maybe an expert here can determine it's authenticity.
after all, these things can be done with smartphone apps these days...

A local Meteorology spokesperson opined that ”It looks like a it’s just a persisting circular contrail (a condensation trail of ice crystals produced by jet engines at high altitude).

I've never seen a con trail like that before, and do not see how thats even possible unless the pilot is a stunt plane professional flying a Boeing

edit on 10/20/2012 by LiquidNova because: added quote

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

it's cloaked

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Thank you for posting the picture, tin. I was having technical problems

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LiquidNova

Look like photoshoped.
Oh, where are the birds?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The circular shape may have been caused by a 'contrail' - ice crystals produced by jet engines at high altitude that have left a condensation trail. However, another explanation is an unusual cloud formation known as a fallstreak hole or hole punch cloud - a large circular gap that can appear in clouds and is often mistaken for a UFO. They are formed when the water temperature in the clouds is below freezing but the water has not frozen yet due to the lack of ice particles. If it is not a cloud formation or a plane - and ruling out the arrival of little green men - perhaps it was created when Fearless Felix Baumgartner re-entered the earth's atmosphere after his leap from the edge of space on Monday.

expect to see more of this crap from the debunking squad real soon

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

i like pictures

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Look like photoshoped.
Oh, where are the birds?

Apparently the man that took the picture was riding a bus at the time he snapped the shot. which could be why it looks kinda fake to the left of the circle.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Supernatural hotspot: UFO investigator Sharon Larkin found ten dead birds in her garden the same day Mr Sherwood saw the UFO outline, which is nearby to Sellafield nuclear power plant (pictured)

this may explain the dead birds

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Very true. There's all sorts of things that could have killed those birds.
I think it's just a coincidence that they added to the story to add credibility. But who knows?

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

source

In the image you can see some reflection, as it was reported the photograph was taken while on a bus. At first I thought the obvious line on the side was a huge photoshop fail.
I believe this is a weather phenomena, similar photos are easy to find everywhere as well as youtube videos.
'Cloaked UFO'? We can see it...not a very good cloaking device Captain.
As far as the dead birds, they never indicate the proximity of this 'ufo' sighting in relation to where the birds were found.
I don't know if it's relevant, but they did report something else about the area:

As an aside which may or may not help explain the formation in the above photo and or at least the appearance of the dead birds, the dailymailgoes on to report that the area in which the sighting took place also comprises a wide range of nuclear facilities, including redundant facilities associated with early defence work, as well as operating facilities associated with the Magnox reprocessing programme, the Thermal Oxide Reprocessing Plant, the Sellafield Mox plant and a range of waste treatment plants.

edit on 20-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This was posted yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

maybe the camera lens was visibly distorted, like this for example

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
This was posted yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

yes it was. My appologies mods, I did a search but must have looked over that thread. expecting deletion in 3..2..1..

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Looks faked. Like the article said, look at the left side and see the difference in cloud colour that has a straight line showing how it got pasted in . It's a lousy job.
edit on 20-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Looks faked. Like the article said, look at the left side and see the difference in cloud colour that has a straight line showing how it got pasted in . It's a lousy job.
edit on 20-10-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

take time to read previous posts. He took it through a bus window. It could be a reflection.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is very easy to fake:

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Awesome find! That alone pretty much discredits this news story to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Duplicate thread.

Please post further comments to the extant thread here.

Thanks!

Thread closed.

Hefficide
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join