It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Too Obvious

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by Dustytoad

And no explanation? Are we supposed to join freemasonry to learn the meaning of that symbol and other symbols?

As I said I am NOT a Freemason. I will expand on that by saying I am in no secret or non secret group of any kind right down to being a dem or rep...

I AM... Me.

I also told you that the symbol's meaning is only so hidden. I explained already in this thread the main meaning. The "Great Work" as it were..

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The Eye is the Eye of Horus. It is also represented by the erect penis, the eye being the opening.
It is believed by Masons and Egyptian magic to be the vehicle of reincarnation.

However the Bible says that true rebirth is spiritual and nothing to do with male or female functions.
Life is more profound than a mixing of semen and eggs, but Masons can't seem to get beyond the physical plane very far,
or they would treat women better.

Before the Eye of Horus came to be worshiped, many cultures were worshiping an Isis-like mother goddess, revering her to the point where even her menstrual blood was considered as fine wine by which long life could be obtained.

EMPTY TEACHINGS.
"It is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats (or of men or women) should take away sin."

No more than dick worship can resurrect the body or find the soul.

I refuse to worship MAN.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
So no explanation? Now see?

This is on the back of any dollar bill.

No explanation.

Perhaps what you said is correct.

But why no explanation?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The "Great Work"? This is pure obfuscation. Speak in plain terms. What do you mean by that?

That is the trouble with these secret societies. They all play endless mind games with people and they do it for sport. Reprehensible.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

It's all just symbolic. I wouldn't get caught up in literal meanings. There is not really a spiritual rebirth in the strictest of senses because you cannot ever die in that way..

Enlightenment... That part is actually pretty literal.

I was obsessed with watching Stanley Kubrick movies yesterday so I will also mention that this is all explained wholly symbolically in 2001 A Space Odyssey..

You can do greater things than I, said Jesus...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

THEN explain it! Why hide it?

Let them explain it!

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Let them explain it!

Now see this is the whole point. I can tell you whatever you want to hear. I can tell you all truths, and you will have NO truth.

The Understanding comes from the movement through the struggle to find the Truth. It is the journey and not the destination because you never go anywhere in this life from birth to death. You come with nothing and leave with nothing, except the changes brought on by the search...

Do not throw pearls before swine as it were... ?

@ other poster (forget name will edit in)

The Great Work is not me being coy. The Great Work is the Transformation one goes through. I am only talking about this on a personal basis. I borrowed their terminology because I happen to like it. You may find what I am saying as obscure, but this is the exact reason no one talks about it.

edit on 10/18/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Let them explain it!
I'm a Mason, and I'd be happy to explain that there's nothing to explain.

The Great Seal of the United States was adopted by Congress in 1782. greatseal.com...

There were a number of committees that worked on the design over the years, and there were Masons on two of the early design teams, but none of the elements that they suggested were in the final design, and none of the members of the final design team were Masons.

There is nothing Masonic about an eye in an unfinished pyramid.

The eye is the all seeing eye of God, and has been used as a symbol for more than 2000 years. It represents God's omniscience. In the context of the Great Seal, it goes with the motto Annuit Coeptis, which loosely translates as "God favors our undertakings." Basically the US was a new country, the pyramid was the foundation of its growth, and it the founders, being religious men, believed that God was benevolent to the creation of the country.

The eye in the pyramid was never used in Masonry. The eye in the pyramid was never used by the Illuminati.

In 1956 a conspiracy theorist named William Guy Carr wrote a book called Pawns in the Game where he made the claim that the great seal of the US was an Illuminati symbol, but he made absolutely no effort to back up that claim with any sources. He basically made it up. And almost every conspiracy theorist since 1956 has take it as gospel without questioning it. (More recently, other lies in that book have been researched and debunked as well. The bit about the seal was hardly unique in Carr's willingness to make stuff up to have a more sensationalist book.)

I've looked. I've dug through books from Edith Starr Miller, Nesta Webster, John Robinson, etc, conspiracy writers from the 1800s and early 1900s, and not a one of them makes any connection between the seal and either Masons or the Illuminati. Not a one.

Carr made it up. People believed it. And so now it's become an icon that people instantly associate with the Illuminati, but do so entirely based on a lie.

So there's your explanation.

The seal is on the back of the dollar because it's the seal of the United States. It wasn't ANYTHING prior to being the seal of the United States, and it's perfectly reasonable for a United States currency to include it's own seal.
edit on 2012.10.18 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

It's the truth about our power structure. The puppets who pose as our figureheads aren't all that bright, like Chauncy, the gardener. The real power is behind the scenes, ruling at arm's length, invisible.

You really think that's the truth? (Just asking. I am not disagreeing)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

More obfuscation. The "Great Game". We, "the profane", will remain so because we refuse to play games.

We, too, are on a journey and it is one of great patience with the children and their secrets.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Funny they never explained this in school.

But I'll read.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

The eye is the all seeing eye of God, and has been used as a symbol for more than 2000 years. It represents God's omniscience. In the context of the Great Seal, it goes with the motto Annuit Coeptis, which loosely translates as "God favors our undertakings." Basically the US was a new country, the pyramid was the foundation of its growth, and it the founders, being religious men, believed that God was benevolent to the creation of the country.

This is what I am getting at. The Pyramid also looks like a path going up into the distance...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

From your site...

An illustration of a seal is known as a "realization" of its design description. For generations, the Great Seal has inspired artists to create compelling realizations – graphic links to the revolutionary spirit of the people who gave us our freedom.

Why is it that I wasn't taught this?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

More obfuscation. The "Great Game". We, "the profane", will remain so because we refuse to play games.

We, too, are on a journey and it is one of great patience with the children and their secrets.

I call it a game you may call it "Life" the reason I call it a game is because I am picking my own goals that have little to do with physical life. By picking goals that are far from most other peoples I don't have to play within their same rules except where our games connect, Ie I follow the laws/social rules of the USA.

You must know that I would never call anyone profane, nor am I in any secret groups, or have ever been in any secret groups.

This is all my understanding from my experiences with God.

And trust me you are playing games. You are playing 3d reality. It's pretty fun for awhile I guess. I am a follower more or less of the teachings of Jesus as he spoke them, and not what everyone else thinks he meant in the Bible.. He wasn't the ONLY son of God.

I have no secrets, but I'll be patient with you.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Simple question....

were you taught about this in school?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

From your site...

An illustration of a seal is known as a "realization" of its design description. For generations, the Great Seal has inspired artists to create compelling realizations – graphic links to the revolutionary spirit of the people who gave us our freedom.

Why is it that I wasn't taught this?
Don't blame me, I wasn't your teacher.

The roman numerals are 1776, the year the US gained independence. It's not there because the Bavarian Illuminati was founded in 1776.

The 13 steps on the pyramid are there because there were 13 colonies in the original US, not because 13 is some mystical number.

"Novus ordo seclorum" does NOT mean "New World Order" or New Secular Order (without God). It means "A New Order of the Ages", which is describing democracy, in contrast to the monarchy of England that the founding fathers were leaving behind.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It isn't a game to me. I've seen the dark side. This is an ugly world run by ugly creatures.

The good aren't meant to win whatever battle this is. I'm grateful for the masses that there is illusion to protect them.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Remember where we are lol. We're on ATS. I know all about them and the conspiracies.

What I am asking....

Did they teach us about that eye and the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill? Did they teach us that symbol?

Yes or no?

They have us do the pledge of allegiance every morning... but not ONE morning explaining this stih. Get it?

Now why is that?

And those movies? Why?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

It isn't a game to me. I've seen the dark side. This is an ugly world run by ugly creatures.

The good aren't meant to win whatever battle this is. I'm grateful for the masses that there is illusion to protect them.

Well, that is the only difference in the wording we have you see. I can never lose. Even as the world is run by "ugly creatures" I still win. We are "Living" by different rules with different goals. When I use the word game I only mean that when you die one thing ends and something else begins. It doesn't mean I take this as a joke. I take this very seriously it's just this physical life is only a part of a Bigger whole, and it's in the Bigger whole that I will win, even if they kill my body...

Think about Obe one kanobi or however that's spelled. He was playing a bigger game than darth vader. Our world is like that. Darth vader is winning, but only in 3D.. He "Kills" obi wan, sort of haha... (enlightenment)

Where you see evil (and I agree its dark dark ugliness) I see something that can never match up to me in spirit...

Part of getting out of the illusion is giving up the duality.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Jesus said, "MY PEOPLE PERISH FROM LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"

But those who have the knowledge withhold it.

Can't be blessed.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join