It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Barack Obama Throw The Presidential Debate? Could He Know Something We Don't?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Nice link, thanks and a star for you to add to your Pleiades avatar.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

Romney is definitely not my first choice, but out of all the choices, he has the best chance to win.

Even better since the debate.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

He wants to control the World. Litterally. I am going to try and dig his statement he made last year. CTV reported it. He's nut.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Originally posted by queenofswords

since we're engaging in speculation here, is it possible a directed energy wep was aimed at POTUS? Romney's people are straight-up gangster. He is very tight with netanyahu and the likudists as well..just sayin

Can you give a name or two of a Romney gangster?

...And, since we're engaging in speculation here, maybe O was simply just too mellow last night.

This is a good place to start:
www.veteranstoday.com...

Oh...okay. Netanyahu and Romney are friends. Romney sees Israel as a strong ally. Romney visited Israel recently and reiterated our strong ties to this only democracy in the M.E. Romney is critical of radical Islam and the jihadists who wish to wipe Israel off the map.

Okay??? Is that all you've got? I also read up on the pundit, Batr. hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

since we're engaging in speculation here, is it possible a directed energy wep was aimed at POTUS? Romney's people are straight-up gangster. He is very tight with netanyahu and the likudists as well..just sayin

Can you give a name or two of a Romney gangster?

...And, since we're engaging in speculation here, maybe O was simply just too mellow last night.

This is a good place to start:
www.veteranstoday.com...

Oh...okay. Netanyahu and Romney are friends. Romney sees Israel as a strong ally. Romney visited Israel recently and reiterated our strong ties to this only democracy in the M.E. Romney is critical of radical Islam and the jihadists who wish to wipe Israel off the map.

Okay??? Is that all you've got? I also read up on the pundit, Batr. hmmmm.

You have a computer as well, no? follow the rabbit hole deeper. VT has numerous articles on romney..dig in there..
edit on 4-10-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's strange, yes. The face of Obama when he entered the debate. That the schedules of many very powerful people suddenly blank out on the same days. I think this thread is full of breadcrumbs. But, where do they leave?

If the cabal wants Mitt Romney to win, it's almost for certain because they're planning a false-flag attack. Like they did with Bush. Or, they might be starting a war. Like they did for Tatcher, Churchill. Is it Iran, or is it a false-flag on its way?

I know when somebody is not telling me the entire truth. And, this is one of those times. I suspect something is up. Somebody is planning something that they're not telling us. I can't pinpoint what Obama is thinking. If it's fear for somebody, it's a false flag on its way. If it's just general worry, there is some big economic shift planned for this world.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by beezzer

He wants to control the World. Litterally. I am going to try and dig his statement he made last year. CTV reported it. He's nut.

I don't think that is viable.

Look, we've got a POTUS now who skirts the Constitution and congress. The people won't go for Obama v2.0

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I'll read a little more, but so far, in that article you presented, it's all conjecture and opinion of one Sartre Batr who sounds like your typical Jew-hater.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
YES!

Did Barack Obama Throw The Presidential Debate? Could He Know Something We Don't?

YES!

The world ends on December 21,2012 the debate doesn't matter, the election doesn't matter!!!!

Cause we will not make it in to the year 2013!

Nirbu hurtling towards us this very minute, and at the last second Obama will be whisked away to the super duper secret d.u.m.b. at denver airport where the debates were, and made famous by Ventura.

Or accept the simple fact that people are human and they have "off days".

I report you decide, but sometimes "a cigar is a cigar".

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'll read a little more, but so far, in that article you presented, it's all conjecture and opinion of one Sartre Batr who sounds like your typical Jew-hater.

You can lead a horse to water..
2nd line.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Nice link, thanks and a star for you to add to your Pleiades avatar.

Thanks!! I love that pic.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Talking to my daughter today, about the debates. She missed it so I was filling her in. We both agree that it's just possible with voter fraud and other nefarious doings, O knows he will be reelected so why bother to try.

But her additional idea was that there will be an election which will be followed by riots thus ushering in marshal law.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You can lead a horse to water..
2nd line.

Exactly.

la2

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

i totally agree, Obama can't cope without his prompter, although i'm in UK I always gravitated toward Democratic policies, but i really think this time Romney is the better bet, Obama is weak, the US and The world needs a stronger US President

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What can you say when the other guy has the facts? Not much. He didn't throw anything. He was confronted with the truth of his failure and he had nothing to say.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The US President can't "throw an election" because the elections are not decided by the voters. All of the elections are rigged and predetermined. So, there is no way to throw an election, or to "lose on purpose".

Both Romney and Obama already knew who would be selected to "win" the election, before the debate even happened.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I think he knows that the whole thing is an illusion of choice. The elite industrialist families, their business interests: banks, oil/energy, infrastructure, corporations etc., have run this place for a long time.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
(I've put this in Skunkworks because it is speculation and a conversation about that speculation.)

Hi ATS! During the course of the night, I've been here, watching the threads, and watching the debate. My perspective of it is probably uncommon. I witnessed this debate through the eyes of a person who was a staunch Republican for most of his life, got disillusioned with it all during the second term of Bush 43, and ended up, by default, voting Democratic this past go around. So I will concede that my views are a weird mix of right, left, and centrist.

Claims that I am seeking to make excuses for Obama might arise. I can assure you, that is not my intention here. I don't plan on voting for him. I fell for "Hope" once already. I hoped and it didn't work. Neither do I plan to vote for Romney. Just to make things clear up front.

As I watched the debate ( paying more attention to the computer than the debate itself, thus experiencing it more on a auditory than a visual level ) I began to wonder how a man who is known for his charismatic speaking skills could sound so mediocre. Whether you like the guy or hate him... you have to give credit where credit is due. And, when it comes to public speaking, Barack Obama is a rock star.

So how did this guy....

End up this guy?

This is what I've spent my entire night trying to figure out.

Was Obama under the weather? Was he preoccupied? Bad day? Does nearly four years in the White House just wipe a person out? Valid question, George W got a bit iffy after the first term....I mean, as POTUS he may well have gotten some classified information about something or other, pre-debate, that could have really troubled him. A lot of "if"s.

Then I began to wonder if maybe Romney lulled Obama in by having a spell of negative press before the debate, thus lulling Obama into a false sense of confidence. I found myself being pretty impressed with Romney ( in regard to this debate and on a psychological level if he did pull a little Machiavelli maneuver. ) Anyone who can play social chess that well is formidable.

That's when my imagination kicked in and concepts began to form....

What if President Obama has learned something in the past several days that has made him not want to be in office come next January? Something profound. Like updated numbers on the economy? Insider info on some soon to burst bubble that could sink us back, or even further than the previous ones? A coming major war? China calling in it's "chips" with us soon....

As POTUS the man does have access to things we do not, nor could not. Military, fiscal, social, scientific... the whole ball of wax. What if he learned something recently that has caused him to make the political decision that it's better to lose this time around? And what might that something be?

If you let it sink in for a few minutes.... it actually gets pretty chilling. Speculation. Sure. Of course. But not undo speculation. The guy lost at the one game he's good at. This is his wheelhouse. And he didn't just los at it. He lost by TKO. This is like Tyson/Douglas, politically speaking. Romney's always had a bit of an Achilles heel where public speaking goes....

Very strange indeed. Maybe a quirk. Maybe Romney was simply the better speaking today. But food for thought at least....

WSY ATS? Does something seem awry here?

~Heff

edit on 10/4/12 by Hefficide because: one for clarity and one for a typo - edit two times, I'm going away ( My Doors tribute for the night )

He just didn't want to take a chance I think... There is only 2% of the electorate that has not made their mind up yet. Not enough to matter unless someone really makes a blunder.. The general electin polling is much closer than the electoral college map.. To make my point... If you lose NY and CA by one percentage point, and win AK , NH, MO, IA, and NM by 10, you win the popular vote but have lost miserably in the election 84 to 28. This is where the President is... The electoral College is an absolute landslide, and there aren't eneough undecidedds to change anything.. Its the truth no matter who you back... Thats why Romney has these ads (like on this site) that say "Obama voters are changing their vote" because they know that it would have to happen at a massive scale to have even a chance...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

This isnt about voting for the lesser of two evils it is about voteing for who will make the landing softer. And on my way home today I was thinking there has to be somthing up, somthing rotten in Denmark as the saying goes. Maybe it is who cares who wins the first debate, it is the one before the election people will remember.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
reply to post by jimmiec

i totally agree, Obama can't cope without his prompter, although i'm in UK I always gravitated toward Democratic policies, but i really think this time Romney is the better bet, Obama is weak, the US and The world needs a stronger US President

Like bush

Hurray ww3

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join