It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have discovered a secret White Agenda and a secret Black Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have discovered a white agenda.

All whites plan on killing all the other races and taking over the world read this

www.whitealert.com...

Are 'n-word's human? Are 'n-word's �nice people�? Of course there are some blacks who are �nice people� just as there are even a few individual jews who fit into this nebulous but highly-descriptive-to-me category. But since we�re looking at the big picture and speaking in broad generalities, I will have to label the mass of them subhuman. I have noticed that many White Nationalists use the terms �animals� or �beasts� to describe 'n-word's and their behavior, but I am very uncomfortable with such terminology. I consider it a major insult to my furry, four-legged friends to compare them to the human subspecies that had its origin in Africa. Animals, even in the wild, never behave with the unprovoked violence and wanton destructiveness of the 'n-word'. They generally only kill for food and only attack if provoked, but more on this in my next chapter about canines, felines, and homo sapiens.

www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com...

A Halloween Warning: Keep Your Kids Safe
Avoid common dangers and potentially hazardous situations this year. Tips for Safe Halloween Trick-or-Treating:

The Statistics don't lie. Your child is more likely to be raped or murdered in a non-white neighborhood than in a White environment. So are you. Keep yourself and your children safe this Halloween by avoiding majority non-white areas during this, and other times of the year, as well.

The controlled media lie that the races are equal and interchangable is a sorry trick. Securing the existence of our people and a future for White children will be a treat.

Don't let the desire for "diversity" endanger your child's welfare. Be safe and racially conscious, for their sake.

Brought to you as a community service by White Revolution.

Too Many Spooks in your neighborhood this Halloween

www.whiterevolution.com...

I found this on the internet so it must be true

I repete all whites are rising up against all other races to wipe them out so all of you whites out there lets just keep this between us so it will be a suprise OK?

In case any one hasnt figured this out yet I am just kidding but I found all these sites on the internet, does that mean all whites want to kill all the other races? Hell no it doesnt.

But how does the so-called Gay agenda carry any more weight than this?

I personally am ashamed of these people and I AM white

If anyone is offended by this I am sorry it was intended to show that there are crazy people in every group

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How does one even begin to respond to this? I am white, and I have absolutely no plans to commit genocide in any form. I almost find these articles humorous. I would actually love to hear LadyV's response to this, although I can see where she would not even feel the need to dignify these articles with response.

[edit on 10/16/2004 by Guinpi]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I was reading it and i was like WOW THIS GUY IS SOME SORT OF NEO-NAZI MADMAN! I got down to the part that said you were kidding and slapped myself for being such an idiot and believing you meant what you were saying.

But the fact is that there are people like that--bigots that think their race is superior, when the fact of the matter is that skin is just that--skin. Our hearts are the same, our brains are the same. I do, however, think that some minorities tend to use thier color to their advantage. Like affirmitive action, for example. I think if everyone is indeed EQUAL, everyone should be treated equal, and that my generation shouldn't be penalized for my grandfather's generation and their hatred for blacks.

No matter if a person is gay, black, white, asian, whatever, you should accept them for who they are and not stereotype them or persecute them.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
yknow, although you said im kidding at the bottom of this, it looks like youre serious almost if you dont read that little sentence at the bottom, thats some pretty silly literature posted there, you dont need to spread it around even if youre kidding, thats just free publicity.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I only look white because of my disguise. I am planning on a general genocide though -- eliminate the land wrecking humans!
Free the lands for God's Chosen People -- the loving and family oriented pacifist peoples that remain unrecognized throughout this world!

The Prairie Dogs!

stole this from Hellmutt!

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Chuck Stevenson]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwintz

I was reading it and i was like WOW THIS GUY IS SOME SORT OF NEO-NAZI MADMAN! I got down to the part that said you were kidding and slapped myself for being such an idiot and believing you meant what you were saying.

Thanks for reading all the way through this was my response to Gradys Gay agenda thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope I didnt go overboard with this one I was just trying to make a point that the words of a few do not dictate the actions of all

Some Gays, just like some whites, are idiots

Should ALL whites be judged by the words I quoted in my post?

I hope not

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I can't even begin to estimate the intelligence of the person who wrote this following statement, quoted directly from the source you posted:

You may have noticed that I just used �African-American� without quotes but with heavy sarcasm. I will never use the word without sarcasm, because, call them what you like, they will always be 'n-word's to me. Niggers are what is polluting our environment worse than any imaginable form of toxic chemical. Niggers are what we see everyday raping and robbing and murdering our people. Niggers are what we hear every day with their �hip-hop� and �rap� and their other loud and profane debasements of our language. �African-Americans� are what is being shoved down our throats every day by jewish television and movie producers, but �'n-word's� are what White Americans are forced to live with every day in the real world.

Whoever wrote this uninformed drivel is clearly living in a cultural vacuum, likely has a history of inbreeding in his/her family, and severe dental problems. I wouldn't worry about a hostile takeover from the person who wrote the above, although I would worry about the effects he/she will have upon the gene pool of organized society.

Doesn't reading these kinds of things make you think "what the hell happened to them, to make them so angry?" I'm sure the problems are so deep that it is more comfortable to point fingers at everyone else. I pray for people like this.

MK

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

I can't even begin to estimate the intelligence of the person who wrote this following statement, quoted directly from the source you posted:

Doesn't reading these kinds of things make you think "what the hell happened to them, to make them so angry?" I'm sure the problems are so deep that it is more comfortable to point fingers at everyone else. I pray for people like this.

MK

But havent some people been saying pretty much the same about Gays?

What is the difference?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Whoa Amuk I will keep an eye on my father inlaw just to make sure, for now on,

Whoa white supremacy I wonder how Grady and Edsinger will take this thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Thanks for reading all the way through this was my response to Gradys Gay agenda thread

Should ALL whites be judged by the words I quoted in my post?

I believe that if you read my post Amuk you will find that I covered all the bases in my very concise and unbiased introduction to my thread. I believe that many have projected onto the post much more than I introduced. My thread was posted for serious discussion, while yours was posted to deride and ridicule.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
. My thread was posted for serious discussion, while yours was posted to deride and ridicule.

Not really Grady, I just posted it to show that they are idiots in EVERY bunch

Do you support people I posted? I doubt it

Why should a couple papers, not unlike the ones I posted, represent ALL gays?

[edit on 16-10-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Let's read the titles of Grady's unbiased approach shall we:

The Manifesto
Homosexual Manifesto
Homosexual Manifestos
Manifesto for World Domination
Homosexual Manifestos
Homosexual Manifestos
The SCUM Manifesto
LESBIANS IN REVOLT
The Woman Identified Woman BY RADICALESBIANS
WOMEN OF THE WORLD UNITE -- WE HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT OUR MEN!
BECAUSE - Lesbian Separatist

Awww, you're right Grady that is unbiased.

Interesting to note that you started your thread in response to another as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's when whites want special privileges that bothers me. They want special days now? They had everyday for the past 200 years! Why can't they just be happy, being white, without forcing their agenda on me?

(By the way, some of my best friends are white)

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well. It goes to show the power of playing upon unfounded fears, and reinforcing that feeling.

Unfortunately some people really believe this stuff ... though I am hoping it is the minority.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The whites described in this article aren't a real danger to society! If they were to try and carry out any of their agenda on any race, they would be instantly annihilated.

Fortunately for the world, these people with this frame of mind are limited to small numbers, as well as many other groups who have an agenda to change the way the world in a way that is contrary to decency.

IMO, any group that preaches against traditional values should be crushed before they have a chance to spread their filth.

I'm white, I'm a conservative and I will not stand aside and let groups tell me that the friends I have are a bunch of non-humans. The friends I have that are "of color", are far more decent and more human than these "people" can ever imagine. I have Jewish friends that that go beyond being good people.

I will gladly stand beside my friends of African descent as well as my friends of Jewish origin if anyone would have the nerve to bring any harm against these fine examples of what a human being is suppose to be like.

If they want a war, I just got one thing to say. BRING IT ON if it's your desire to cease to exist!

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
If they want a war, I just got one thing to say. BRING IT ON if it's your desire to cease to exist!

This was wrote to compare to another thread, but sadly these people do exist, JUST like the Gays in Gradys post, but as you said they are few and insane while we are many and sane

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that many who are so gay allergic are also likely to be members of these white supremacist groups?

Now that it is socially unacceptable to racist they have to be homophobic.

Of course some of them have even questioned whether a woman should have the right to vote. As usual correlating it with the downfall of western civilization.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
curme:
If some of your best friends are white, why don't you ask THEM
the same question, and see what they say?
ZOOMER

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Why do I have a sneaking suspicion that many who are so gay allergic are also likely to be members of these white supremacist groups?

BINGO

These people also are ones that spew there hatred of Gays along with Blacks, Jews, Chinese, Indians, Native Americans, Mexicans, and damn near everyone else on this planet

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
man, i was about to be really pissed off you realized you were kidding. man that got my heart pounding.lol!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join