It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

I did not listen to the video, the "conflict" the media and everyone else has been whipping up to try and ignite the fuse on another war; is more irritating than interesting. What I do find interesting is watching such videos and reading the body language found in them, to gauge tension etc. I wasn't taking sides, even though I only focused on the guest of honor. The others in attendance were doing quite a few interesting clusters as well. It's obvious there is frustration...on both sides.

As far as Israel being relocated in Palestine, at the secret behests of Rothchild and co after WW2...I don't agree with that decision, sure there is a history of ancestry there but they had moved on...relocating a mass of people and setting up a new state and government for them, was a horrible idea...if people are to learn tolerance of each other they are integrated; not cloistered together in segregation.

Bear this in mind, I do not inherit what my father and people did before me; unless I choose to. Some think it's their duty to inherit and take on these problems they didn't create...that's the flaw of humanity. Make it your duty to walk away from that nonsense, and there will be peace if not for others...at least for yourself and the family you foster.

edit on 27-9-2012 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Worst... graphic... ever!

I was watching this thinking... really Beni? Did you have a bunch of schoolkids mock this up in-between them signing missles headed for Palestine?!

Is that really going to convince anyone of anything? Actually judging the quality of the IAEA reports, he probably loaned this from one of their Powerpoint presentations. Absolute joke.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
Your not addressing the reality entirely fairly

Video 1:

That's a drunk teenager, he's holding a bottle, obviously whacked and there is no reference point as to what was said to him to set him off in the first place. And it's a singular kid,

Ok. Fair enough. One kid.

Should I keep going?

Video 2:

Here's the one that matters, In Iran THESE SORTS ARE IN CHARGE, they run things.

If these guys get in charge in Israel even as a Jew I'd be the first to say something has to be done about them possessing a bomb immediately, they are CRAZY, it would suck if nice normal moderate Jews got killed in the process but this simply can't be allowed i'd want the same 4 carrier battle groups parked off the coast

I hate to break it to you, but the leaders of Israel, both past and present are no better. Here are a few quotes from Israeli leaders through out the years.

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
--Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
-- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."-Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum."

"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988.

Those are just a few. Here are some more.

You say the Iranians are bad. I say the Israeli's are just as bad.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Has Iran's military ever actively engaged targets outside of Iran, with the exception of the Iran/Iraq war (that we gave weapons to Iraq to fight.. more "proxies" for ya).

The administration in Iran has no problem to admit that Iranian millitary force are actively engaged in Syria, so why do you?

A senior commander in Iran's Revolutionary Guards has admitted that Iranian forces are operating in Syria in support of Bashar al-Assad's regime.

Ismail Gha'ani, the deputy head of Iran's Quds force, the arm of the Revolutionary Guards tasked with overseas operations, said in an interview with the semi-official Isna news agency: "If the Islamic republic was not present in Syria, the massacre of people would have happened on a much larger scale."

source

The Iranian Government has also made absolutely clear what actions they will take, when they feel their strategic interests in the region are threatend.

It warned Israel that if the fighting in Syria does not stop, an all-out attack on the Jewish state will be launched and that at zero hour, Tel Aviv will be the first city to be destroyed.

source

You have warmongers on all sides and each of them accuses the other.

What would be your solution?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Well said mate.All empires built on Evil crumble and your right to say Iran is in Court on a higher level as i think that is where we are governed from but alas so is the U.S. and so is Israel.
Iran has been backed into a corner and they are not truly innocent on an international political level either as you don't make threats about wanting to wipe Israel off the map lightly and given the facts they may well find the method to do it then if i was Israeli i would be worried.
But I am no fan of the war mongering Zionist regime it will suffer it's own destruction by serving Evil.
If i was an Iranian leader it would not be the militarys of the U.S. and Israel i would go after but the real players-------THE BANKERS.
They have their hand in every war on the planet for control of countries resources so they can make more money and generate propaganda through the main stream media to justify their invasions.They also make billions from the Military Industrial Complex,War is all about the money....No death and destruction=No Profit.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
If you want to talk about proxy wars, lets talk about the Mossad's assassination of Iranian scientists. If the reverse was done, Israel would be screaming bloody murder and would be arming their planes immediately.

Sure. Im aware that Mossad assassinates foreign nationals all the time. I can admit that, and yes, i think its bordering on an act of war. See? I can admit Israel attacks others. You cant admit the opposite. Your idea of argueing everything is by saying "But Israel does it! But USA does it!". Kinda funny, in one post you admit Hamas and Hezbollah are funded by Iran, yet you can actually doublethink yourself into believing that Iran isnt attacking anyone.

George Orwell would love you.

edit on 27-9-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by talklikeapirat
The administration in Iran has no problem to admit that Iranian millitary force are actively engaged in Syria, so why do you?

A senior commander in Iran's Revolutionary Guards has admitted that Iranian forces are operating in Syria in support of Bashar al-Assad's regime.

Ismail Gha'ani, the deputy head of Iran's Quds force, the arm of the Revolutionary Guards tasked with overseas operations, said in an interview with the semi-official Isna news agency: "If the Islamic republic was not present in Syria, the massacre of people would have happened on a much larger scale."

source

And that is similar to invading another nation how? If the Syrian government asked the Revolutionary Guard to be there, then it is not similar to what I was asking. Iran didn't invade Syria.

The Iranian Government has also made absolutely clear what actions they will take, when they feel their strategic interests in the region are threatend.

It warned Israel that if the fighting in Syria does not stop, an all-out attack on the Jewish state will be launched and that at zero hour, Tel Aviv will be the first city to be destroyed.

source

Which is no different than Israel threatening to bomb Iran back into the stone age if they don't stop their Nuclear program.

You have warmongers on all sides and each of them accuses the other.

What would be your solution?

My solution is very simple from an American stand point. Pull all US forces out of the Middle East. Stop giving aid to ALL foreign nations in the Middle East. Take part of the annual defense budget and use it to invest in finding oil alternatives. And last but not least, let them handle it themselves. If Israel and Iran want to fight it out over who's god is better, be my guest. But leave us out of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

If you want to talk about proxy wars, lets talk about the Mossad's assassination of Iranian scientists. If the reverse was done, Israel would be screaming bloody murder and would be arming their planes immediately.

Sure. Im aware that Mossad assassinates foreign nationals all the time. I can admit that, and yes, i think its bordering on an act of war. See? I can admit Israel attacks others. You cant admit the opposite. Your idea of argueing everything is by saying "But Israel does it! But USA does it!".

Doesnt mean Iran doesnt.

I can very clearly admit that Iran funds terrorism. I have. Please go back and re-read my posts. I never once said that they didn't do it. I never once said that Iran was good. Or that Ahmedinejad was a good person. He's a scum bag, just like all politicians. My reasoning for comparing the things being brought up here to things the US and Israel do is because I believe it is none of our business. We shouldn't be there, we shouldn't be meddling in their affairs. We have so many problems in our own country. Why the hell are we spending hundreds of billions of dollars to be over there? What has it benefited us? How many US soldiers have died in Iraq? In Afghanistan? Was it all worth it? For a bunch of lies and opium? And to talk about the possibility of going to war with Iran? Just more waste. I'm not saying you want that. I'm not saying you agree with that. I am showing where my anger comes from. I don't hate Iranians. I don't hate Israelis. I hate the governments, the war mongering psychopaths, and the religious fanatics that make up a small minority of the population, yet seem to have the biggest voice.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
He believes in murdering homosexuals. That's my problem with him. He's also a complete lunatic who really shouldn't be in control of ANY nation, let alone one in a unrestful region.

However, the international flaming of Iran for its nuclear intentions is uncalled for, disgraceful,hypocritical, and childish. I also don't believe Ahmedinejad is a threat to our security whatsoever (unless we attack Iran).

Ahmadinejad is certainly homophobic as most of the clerics in Iran are, but as for murdering them, I don't know.
I have heard the stories but haven't seen any proof as yet (admittedly it would be difficult to provide). If you are concerned about the murder of gays try looking towards Jamaica or Nigeria, killing gays is commonplace in their countries.
edit on 27-9-2012 by abdel because: spelling like an American

I do know. LGBT community is highly discriminated against by the government of Iran. Many are punished and at times, executed.

Protesters are also executed within the country. The government of Iran is an oppressive one and needs to be reformed...however, it isn't our job to do such a thing. It is up to the people of Iran..if they ever have another "clean" and "fair" election.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

What's the crime being committed against the World?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

He believes in murdering homosexuals. That's my problem with him. He's also a complete lunatic who really shouldn't be in control of ANY nation, let alone one in a unrestful region.

However, the international flaming of Iran for its nuclear intentions is uncalled for, disgraceful,hypocritical, and childish. I also don't believe Ahmedinejad is a threat to our security whatsoever (unless we attack Iran).

And Barack Obama, and Benji are sound minded individuals....??

I don't think I mentioned the President about being "sound minded." Why must you attempt to provoke some kind of argument here when I'm simply defending Iran from international discrimination over its nuclear energy?

Obama speaks about freedom at the UN but signed the NDAA into law and continued the Patriot Act. He's certainly not as corrupt or (dare I use this word) evil as Ahmedinejad, but he's not free from having blood on his hands either.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Im going to say this one last time then im out.

And as far as aggression is concerned.. did Iran attack Israel? No

This is the comment i took exception to. I have no idea how you can doublethink yourself into admitting that Iran funds terrorists, yet can trick yourself into believing that Iran does not attack Israel militarily.

Do you not understand what i am saying to you? Im thinking at this moment your arguing for the sake of arguing. It doesnt matter the militias arent named "The Iranian Army" or some such, it is still an attack.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by furono

Originally posted by Starchildren

Originally posted by Fromabove
I would charge Iran with...

1. Crimes against humanity

2. War crimes

3. Genocide

4. Persecution of Christians and Jews and other non Islamic faiths

5. Sex abuse and discrimination against women.

6. Oppression of homosexuals

7. Aiding international terrorism

8. possession of WMD with the threat to use it

9. Threatening the existence of a free and independent nation (Israel, America).

It just goes on and on and on........

That sounds like the United States of America. Sure you don't have your countries mixed up there?

Not really. Sure, ok YEARS ago, some could apply but America grew and changed, Middle East stays in the dark ages never changing or growing mentally.

Stoning people to death.

Forcing women to cover faces and unequal laws toward women,

Homosexuality a crime.

Encouraging kids and grown ups to blow themselves up thinking that they go on to be saints.

Women can't drive.

Women killed if they have an affair.

The general population thinking it's ok to kill innocent human beings over a cause. ** Yes I think American government thinks it's ok to do this, but not the population. That's what makes us different and is key.

the list goes on and on....

There are religious sects in the U.S. where women do not drive. What should we do about this? We torture, rape, and kill women and children all of the time in other people's countries. Why is it okay for that to go on?
Women are killed in the U.S. all of the time for having affairs. Women are subjected to abuses in this country too, but we are more concerned about what is going on in someone else's land.

Homosexuality might not be a crime here, but sure as hell is not accepted, and gay people have been beaten and killed in the U.S. I can think of four religious sects in this country, not Muslim, where women cover their heads every day. Shall we stop them?

Take a look around you, this country is going the way of madness too. Look at all of the extreme evangelical sects you have, that teach their children to hate certain people because of how they live or what they believe. You think they are not taught to kill people who do not believe the way they do? What do you think "Army of God" means?

We have militia in this country where some of extremely racist, some are not. Go read storm front then tell me there aren't people wanting to kill blacks, Mexicans, etc.

This country is no better than the middle east. We cannot sit around and cry about terrorism when our foreign policies are screwed, and we cannot cry about how these people live, when we rape, kill, and torture people every day in other parts of the world.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdel

Ahmadinejad is certainly homophobic as most of the clerics in Iran are, but as for murdering them, I don't know.
I have heard the stories but haven't seen any proof as yet (admittedly it would be difficult to provide). If you are concerned about the murder of gays try looking towards Jamaica or Nigeria, killing gays is commonplace in their countries.
edit on 27-9-2012 by abdel because: spelling like an American

I do know. LGBT community is highly discriminated against by the government of Iran. Many are punished and at times, executed.

Protesters are also executed within the country. The government of Iran is an oppressive one and needs to be reformed...however, it isn't our job to do such a thing. It is up to the people of Iran..if they ever have another "clean" and "fair" election.

Oh God. I KNOW seven cases right off hand where someone from the LGBT community was executed! I know of people sitting outside of gay bars, waiting to grab them , drive them down to the river, and take a ball bat to them and leave them bleeding in the dark. I know of gay people being beaten, harassed, and left for dead. I know of 3 gay night clubs, set fire with PEOPLE in them.

The U.S. is SO guilty of crimes against gay people too. It's not just EVIL Iran.

So many people just chomping at the bit to wipe out Iran. It's sickening. There are gay people, women, children, and innocent people there too, but HEY you all want them to die, yet you sit here and cry about the injustices against them? Hypocrites!!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Its complete insanity for anyone to have nuclear weapons!
No one wins if they are launched and everyone will suffer.
People dont think before doing stupid things.
ALL sides need a good spanking and sent to
their rooms for all of this nonsense.Its like a
room full of spoiled brats calling each other names
and crying.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Sadly some people prefer the problems over their neighbors fence, than those in their own back yard.

If you ask the majority of people do you think god is one of love or hate? The majority are going to come back with love without a second thought. Now let me say this; Since you believe god is of love; picture god calling someone a heeb, towel head, faggot, 'n-word' or anything else...you can't picture it can you? Then how can you justify the same hate in the name of god? That's right you can't THAT is man's work.

God made man in his own image; so man thought he would return the favor.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I really don't get the obsession with Iran when it comes to nuclear weapons. Pakistan would be more of a threat and they have 60 of them, not to mention their nuclear facilities have been attacked many times. Who's say to say sympathizers would smuggle one out? Seriosuly, attention needs to be on Pakistan not Iran. It's just stupid and just proves that national security is the not the reason.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well then lets get down to a lot more of the Nitty Gritty of the truth

Starting with the first 2 points which are good enough by themselves

1: Iran is a THEOCRACY and the nature of the Theocracy REQUIRES an End Times like scenario to usher in their salvation. That's why Nukes are a bad idea, there is NO check for the Ayatollahs orders if they are insane.

YET christians are the ones invading middle eastern countries like crazy. Putin is 100% correct that the west is continuing the holy crusades into the 21st century. If that is not ridiculous and dangerous then nothing is. Islam is a threat to no one other than itself.

2: It is our business, when slavery ended it was a world wide phenomena, rights for women, non persecution by orientation is in the same vein of GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS and this makes them a ROUGE NATION, period.

Everything is relative in the universe or multiverse. What is rogue to you is not rogue to others. I agree islam is too masculine based, too hypocritical, too demanding of its followers(prayer 5 times a day for example), generally rough all around.

3: The philosophy of Islam is not conducive to Global population control. NONE OF US LIKE THIS, No one likes China One child policy, no one likes Monsanto Wheat intentional fertility purge... among many other methods. But Europe, China, All of East Asia, North America, Russia, much of South America by and Large India and even some Muslim countries Like Turkey and Pakistan Have this UNDER CONTROL.

When was population control made a big issue on the international scene? All I read on blogs are surreptitious ideas of social darwanism were being successful and wealthy are the main criteria for deciding who gets to live and who gets to die.

The bottom line is if the population increases beyond technologies capacity to sustain it WE ALL CAN DIE, any nation not in compliance will be attacked. If we fall and it's not us you can bet your arse some other nation will play bad cop.

Population is increasing in poor countries who lack education and birth control practice. People in more prosperous countries have better things to do than pop babies every year or two. Having a steady income and hobbies implies a balanced lifesyle.

4: OIL, America had all the oil it needed with Iraq, it is blatantly obvious that the USA is securing the OIL for China and to a lesser degree India, for all the bluster the major nations of the world want this, they don't really care how this works out, that's why you see the USA actually supporting the Taliban again sometimes, a regional caliphate is fine if it's STABLE none of the other nations in the ME want Iran ruling the Islamic world, OR we can as a last resort just turn the region to a sea of glass.

Iran is only one of the OPEC nations. It cannot stipulate parameters by itself!

So long as the OIL is not in the hands of 20 nations but one governing stable body that is a global player, CHINA and INDIA must continue to modernize or the world economy collapses, they need Oil assurance in a MASSIVE way.

Only if we accept the global capitalist model as reference. I am quite annoyed that wealth lines very limited pockets in a trickle up sense, thereby encouraging artificial scarcity. Some things should be publicly owned aka nationalisation.

The capitalist class fueled by the bankers are allowed to invest anywhere they wish to maximise profits at the expense of the proletariat, while avoiding taxation for the most part by various schemes.

5: The marginalization of ALL religion, the only threat to Global government is religion.

First of all there is no immediate need for global government and second it cannot be based on mainstream religions and/or capitalism.

# 1-5 Why? NWO, Global Government. Iran, Venezuela, NK... and ANY other nation not on board will be destroyed

So let's be honest all points break down to NWO, GLOBAL ECONOMY AND GOVERNMENT... and honestly, it's a GOOD THING, we need to survive as a species, we need to get off this rock, we have to have a steady population an Economy, avoid global Nuclear war, be able to provide food for everyone

The military industrial complex feeds on capitalism and religion. Both capitalism and religion are based on lies. It is the reason why revolutionary leaders like mao, castro, hitler, stalin, chavez and others come to power and succeed. Then the western parasites put a blockade and choke them to death.

And yeah, the guys NOT on board because ALLAH should be in charge are idiots following an insane dogma.

I would say just as insane as the bilderberger morons who want to corner all the markets and labor for themselves. Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind. I and most others don't want to be a slave for anyone and for anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

in the course of my historical studies, i came to suspect a few years ago and my suspicions were supported last year that the crime, which is being committed against the world and which Iran seems to be the lead conspirator, involves a plot to kidnap and control all of the first born sons of the world.

this theory revolves around the idea that the male of the human species is linked to the forces of both quantum gravitation and time allowing the controller of men then to dominate over all of the world. Iran is pissed and scared because men are free.

Many posters repeatedly point out American military power or military operations in general as the problem of the world, but there are many ways to conduct war and military is evolving to be the least important of them all.

Iran is running a global subversion campaign at the household level in its efforts to implement the plan ahmadinejad has for the world; the one he mentioned at the general assembly yesterday.

People are all worked up about drone aircraft and the real war is being waged at a far more subtle level and from what i'm seeing Iran has taken the leading role in this effort.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You must be from Iran...

Like one said, no one is innocent there. Don't justify your country's actions when you are not any better

Yeah right Iran won't make weapons including for self defense with the nuclear plan, 'right', tell it to some preschooler.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join