It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Haters: NOW what....? What crime do you charge Ahmedinejad with?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentKillah

Originally posted by Fromabove
I would charge Iran with...

1. Crimes against humanity

2. War crimes

3. Genocide

4. Persecution of Christians and Jews and other non Islamic faiths

5. Sex abuse and discrimination against women.

6. Oppression of homosexuals

7. Aiding international terrorism

8. possession of WMD with the threat to use it

9. Threatening the existence of a free and independent nation (Israel, America).

It just goes on and on and on........

Funny... everything that is on this list is something that the U.S. is or has done as well...

This is Garbage

Every religion and culture has GONE through it's fanatical periods

The Issue here is that ISLAM IS CURRENTLY in Fanatic Mode

The United States is NOT killing indians, there are no witch trials, no one is being genocidal our Homosexuals are dancing down the streets lol...every women I have been with takes a check from me every month rofl...

This islamic bulldada notion that because Western and Eastern nations have done these things in the PAST that gives them the right to do it NOW in a modern world is full retard

Even in our wars atm there is a single factor and this is: If you WANT nuclear responsibilities and the ability to make WMD's and global say in things than you have to CATCH UP with the rest of us, you can'r be 100 years behind by philosophy or we HAVE to kick your ass if you try, not WANT TO... HAVE TO because if you do the things NOW we did then, the world will burn and that can't happen, Genocide is over, literal religious interpretation is a bad thing, human rights are a must

This whole debate on nukes...

it's not for Energy after chernobyl and fukushima we are trying to move away from nuclear it's a BAD idea period especially in a turbulent war torn region

Germany has... the solar equivalent of 20 NUCLEAR Plants... it get's half the sunlight of Iran yearly, Japan is closing most of it's reactors... so IF you want to be modern... be modern, modern is NOT nuclear anymore

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

agreed and if anyone else has been to Israel, they are the kindest and nicest people on the face of this earth... They will defend their land with their lives... But I think Most Americans (except the Obama lovers) would do the same.

Some people just don't lie dying for causes they don't believe in because a low-IQ born-again politician said a couple buzzwords on television. Bring a war to my seashores and I'll fight it, but I see no reason to go killing in another country. Oh, and I'm not an Obama supporter.
edit on 27-9-2012 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I feel like the only reason the leftists are defending Iran is because their messiah has no experience and has no idea how to handle this guy, so the fans of obummer are out there preaching Iran's good name.... yet they don't care about the war in Iraq and af. still going on, the Chinese workers committing suicide yet most of them are out in droves getting the new iPhone, they only believe whats on their agenda in order to secure the election, Iran is a problem and it needs to be handled...

I'm no leftist by any means but you're post is not only ignorant and arrogant but, just screams right-wing fanatic and Fox News robot.

Some heart-breaking facts for you:

1. President Obama is not a Muslim. He is in fact, Christian.
2. He doesn't like Iran either and constantly speaks out against him...he has in fact, addressed Iran more than W. Look it up.
3. Though he believes in social justice, he is a firm believer in capitalism. He just doesn't favor corporations as much as the GOP (But is still funded by the same ones donating across the isle, fyi).

If you're going to parrot G. Beck & Rush Limbaugh's talking points, expect to be called an idiot.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

I feel like the only reason the leftists are defending Iran is because their messiah has no experience and has no idea how to handle this guy, so the fans of obummer are out there preaching Iran's good name.... yet they don't care about the war in Iraq and af. still going on, the Chinese workers committing suicide yet most of them are out in droves getting the new iPhone, they only believe whats on their agenda in order to secure the election, Iran is a problem and it needs to be handled...

I'm no leftist by any means but you're post is not only ignorant and arrogant but, just screams right-wing fanatic and Fox News robot.

2. He doesn't like Iran either and constantly speaks out against him...he has in fact, addressed Iran more than W. Look it up.
3. Though he believes in social justice, he is a firm believer in capitalism. He just doesn't favor corporations as much as the GOP (But is still funded by the same ones donating across the isle, fyi).

If you're going to parrot G. Beck & Rush Limbaugh's talking points, expect to be called an idiot.

I dont watch fox news or any main stream media sources actually... I just know FIRST hand from being in the region.... So frankly your liberal accusations are offensive and you sir need to get a real idea on whats going on in the world... Step outside of your liberal bubble and realize that their are people in this world who just want to kill others..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Nono, he's right. We'll "handle" them just like we've "handled" all the other countries we've invaded since Vietnam. And then we'll leave with nothing accomplished except high amounts of civillian casualties and fictitious intelligence reports. But hey. Somebody's gotta invade someone, damnit!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

agreed and if anyone else has been to Israel, they are the kindest and nicest people on the face of this earth... They will defend their land with their lives... But I think Most Americans (except the Obama lovers) would do the same.

I'm voting for Obama in November. I'm not a Democrat. I'm an informed college graduate that served in Iraq and own my own business. I'm voting for him because Romney's policies parrot the policies that led to the economic fiasco that Obama inherited. Why? Because they are playing politics and NOT looking out for the best interest of this country. Not to mention Romney's policies are not Romney's policies from 5 years ago....or 10...or 15, for that matter. He says whatever he thinks will win votes. He is a doucher.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I'm voting for Obama in November. I'm not a Democrat. I'm an informed college graduate that served in Iraq and own my own business. I'm voting for him because Romney's policies parrot the policies that led to the economic fiasco that Obama inherited. Why? Because they are playing politics and NOT looking out for the best interest of this country. Not to mention Romney's policies are not Romney's policies from 5 years ago....or 10...or 15, for that matter. He says whatever he thinks will win votes. He is a doucher.

Says whatever he thinks will win votes

Thought you were talking about Obama there for a second

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
No one "Hates" Iranians...

Only the brutal regime that tortures and imprisons it's people...

The people of Iran are lovely...AND they will not suffer Ahmedinejad much longer...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

The difference between Iran and Israel, is that Israel's leaders do not go around the world telling its allies that Iran should be wiped off the face of the earth. Israel's aggression, is a defensive one.

Yes.. because EVERYTHING poor little Israel does is because it is "defending itself". That is such a cop out excuse, and it is terribly tiring to have to read over and over. First and foremost, show me where anyone said Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth. And don't refer to that mistranslated nonsense. It has been proven over and over to be a lie. And as far as aggression is concerned.. did Iran attack Israel? No. Which nation goes on TV and in the media on an almost daily basis calling for Military strikes on the other? I'll give you a hint.. it isn't Iran.

Iran, would love to be in a position where it attacked the sovereign nation of Israel without anyone coming to its defense. Also, many citizens within Israel condemn and discourage military action....while many in the surrounding Muslim countries cheer and encourage "death to Israel" & "death to America".

I'm sure Iran would love to strike Israel. I mean, Israel has been known to strike first against its enemies, when they sensed an attack. Example would be Israel striking Egyptian air fields during the 6 days war. They thought they were going to be attacked, and so they attacked Egypts air force. Frankly if faced with no retaliation, I would expect nothing less from Iran. They have been threatened on a daily basis from Israel with military strikes.

There's a fundamental difference and if you don't know or understand why the world does not like or sympathize with the nutbags in Iran...you are biased and completely insane.

I shouldn't even address that comment. What your basically saying is that your insane if you don't agree with your view point. Right.....

A nuclear armed Iran is bad for every sane country. They are religious and ideological extremists. You don't need links to figure that one out. if you do, you are either 15 years old or you have not been paying attention.

Well.. I'm 35 years old and I have been paying very close attention. I would like for you to show me how this is bad. Back it up with facts. Show me proof that Iran has said if they were nuclear armed, they would use it. Israel IS nuclear armed. And I would say they are religious and ideological extremists too. Their entire premise of existence is that "God said it was their land", and that they are "the chosen people". Your telling me that isn't religious extremism? Israel has "Jewish only" roads. Does Iran have "Muslim only" roads? No. Jewish settlers are armed to the teeth and consistently attack Palestinians and steal their homes and land, under the guise that it is "their land given to them by god". Does Iran attack its Jewish citizens claiming they have no right to their homes?

Is this not religious extremism?

How about this. Is this not religious extremism?

Does the above represent all Israeli's? Certainly not. Just like the Muslim fanatics in Iran certainly doesn't represent their entire population.

edit on 27-9-2012 by DerekJR321 because: youtube error

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Oh he does it too. The average American is an uninformed buffoon. I say that as someone that loves and served his country but, no politician is going to win over people without playing that game. The difference between the two, is that Obama does not completely bend over for the rich (Under the false belief of trickle-down economics). And I say "does not completely"...because he still allows Monsanto, Goldman Sachs and others to continue its mass cornholing of people, unabated. In other words, I am voting for the lesser evil. I am somewhat of a social conservative but, my decision to vote for him is my belief that he will be less harmful than Romney. And that, is based on research, reading and paying attention to facts.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad and the Holocaust

To defend the wrongdoings of one side against the wrongdoings of the other, is madness.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

there is no time but now and no place but here.

every story and every historical account is only telling us about how things are right now.

just as surely as the attacks on the US Consulate in Benghazi revealed subtle details into the nature of the attacks on New York and Washington D.C....11 years prior...

every mystery ever discussed in history is being revealed each and everyday.

Amadinejad is fully invested in a world that will never materialize and he sold the one he's in for a song.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I was referring to the UN officials, laughing about, I paraphrase here... ''It's good to know our saviours gonna take care of us, hahahaha''. I'm not saying I don't think it's funny and I'm not saying that I believe in any saviour. I'm just saying that these guys are on the world stage and they're acting like clowns.

Sorry but I think there is a time and a place.

ETA: They say it shortly after 31:20 into the video.
edit on 27-9-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MamaJ
I listen to his speeches and wonder why it is this man cannot have a nuke but others can.

He's probably nuke San Francisco simply because it has a high homosexual population.
The guy is seriously homophobic. Just google some of his comments about homosexuals ...

Yes, you're right. We clearly need a pre-emptive strike. They've clearly got weapons of mass gaystruction!

edit on 9/27/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
And so does America. And so does Israel. And you can't say "why are you bringing them into this. You can't sit here and post with a "holier than thou" attitude and ignore the fact that these countries do the EXACT SAME THING.

Sure i can. After all, i contribute to other posts criticizing the USA, i havent ignored anything.

The topic at hand IS Iran. And I bring the USA into the conversation for the exact reason as I stated above. All governments ARE corrupt. We do agree there. I am certainly not sitting here saying Iran is such a great place. Where I get angry is when nations such as America and Israel want to point fingers and cry foul, when they do the same damn things. No one is sitting around singing their praise. If you see it that way I'm sorry.

Dont really see the point here, after all, isnt Iran pointing at the West and crying foul? Again, i criticize both USA and Iran, so im not sure why you are telling me i cant point the finger at Iran. I guess we arent allowed to criticize anyone in this age of political correctness?

And I never said they didn't. What I did say was that we do too. If your going to single out Iran and say he should be charged with a crime for funding terrorism, then so should pretty much ALL world leaders. In terms of funding terrorism, America is at the top of the list.

Ummmm, and again tell me where i ONLY single out Iran? You seem to be forgetting that yes, Iran is the topic, so yes, they are who we are discussing. If you want to make a thread about the USA, please do, ill come join you.

Right. So I can assume, being that you care so much for "oppressed people" that you are in the corner of Gazan's then? They are oppressed worse than any women in Iran. But I know.. that's not the focus of this topic. It's all about slamming Iran and making them out to be the bad guy so we can go bomb the #t out of them.

Absolutely. I have a friend who lives in Gaza, i wish things were better for her. Oddly enough, her Palestinian parents sent her to school in Gaza while they live in the UAE. She really doesnt think conditions are that bad there, she says there is a surprising amount of wealth, mostly smuggled in thought tunnels from Eqypt. Her main complaint, and rightfully so, is their lack of freedom of movement. In order to come or go from Gaza is a pain and at times near impossible.

And I too included videos of American protesters being beaten and bloodied and shot at in our own country.

Yes, violent protesters who throw rocks, moltov cocktails and unilaterally decide to block pedestrian thoughfares that honest, hard working Americans are trying to use to go to and from work. These protesters deserve what they get when they become violent or beligerant.

Aaaanddd... this is where you lost me. See I was trying to see your side of this. But with a comment like the one above I know I am arguing with someone who will only see things one way. And yes.. you MUST be living under a rock if you think the OWS protests were the only ones going on in this country. Go ahead and google Oakland protests.

Im not an American. I see what i can of what is going down there on the news. I dont remember ever saying OWS was the only protest movement either. Not sure what bearing that has on this discussion, anyways.

Ah... so your view is protesters should sit and sing songs, get out of everyone's way, be good little peasants. And if they get out of line, they deserve a tear gas canister to the face, or a rubber bullet to the head. I understand.

No, my view is that protestors should not break the law. When they do, they deserve to be arrested or dispersed.

It is generally assumed that ranting against Iran these days is due to the build up for war against them. If that is not what you want then yes.. I apologize for assuming. And I agree that all of our politicians are criminals. All of them. I would gladly see Ahmedinejad dragged before an international court, just so long as Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld and the Obama crew were sitting right next to him as co-defendants.

Please dont assume. While i do not advocate war, i still see the evil that is Iran, just like i see the evil in the West as well as Asia, Europe, everywhere. I as well was assuming you were defending Iran at all costs, and for that i too apologize. And yes, i agree with your international court thing. Try them all, none of these world leaders hands are clean.

edit on 27-9-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Your not addressing the reality entirely fairly

Video 1:

That's a drunk teenager, he's holding a bottle, obviously whacked and there is no reference point as to what was said to him to set him off in the first place. And it's a singular kid,

Video 2:

Here's the one that matters, In Iran THESE SORTS ARE IN CHARGE, they run things.

If these guys get in charge in Israel even as a Jew I'd be the first to say something has to be done about them possessing a bomb immediately, they are CRAZY, it would suck if nice normal moderate Jews got killed in the process but this simply can't be allowed i'd want the same 4 carrier battle groups parked off the coast

CURRENTLY this is not the case, the law will go after those guys, it is illegal, In Iran women have that done to them BY law, there is a big difference

But absolutely the exact same methods should be employed if they come to power and even if just on the rise, If Israel does nothing about it then it's time to start talking about elimination of Nukes

Personally I am no hypocrite, I don't like those guys any more than i like Fanatical Muslims, they go where ever normal jews go then treat us like crap and they are 1/6th of Jews by number, but they always cause the rest of us trouble... I'd be as hard on them as a member of the Taliban any day, they suck.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is something I do not get, if someone could explain it to me?
Iran vocally shouts defensively and they are the threat, but our US Government along with others, have thousands of troops, planes and ships surrounding them, near their own country, and we are the peaceful ones?

Actions speak louder than words.

Right now, our actions speak much moreso than the words put out by Iran.

If Iran had us surrounded via bases, planes and troops, and we lashed out verbally at them, it would be the case that we our at fault for speaking out, using the current logic pushed down out throats

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by FlyersFan

Iran constantly makes threats against the USA and constantly threatens oil shipping lanes, etc.

Thats interesting I thought it was the other way around..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And as far as aggression is concerned.. did Iran attack Israel? No.

Had to take exception to this.

In an earlier post, you admitted you knew Iran sponsors Hamas and Hezbollah. Therefore, you are aware that Iran attacks Israel through their proxies.

Where is this temporary amnesia coming from? Of course Iran attacks Israel and threatens them constantly. Simply because it is done through a proxy doesnt mean Irans hands are clean, your smarter than that.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

And as far as aggression is concerned.. did Iran attack Israel? No.

Had to take exception to this.

In an earlier post, you admitted you knew Iran sponsors Hamas and Hezbollah. Therefore, you are aware that Iran attacks Israel through their proxies.

Where is this temporary amnesia coming from? Of course Iran attacks Israel and threatens them constantly. Simply because it is done through a proxy doesnt mean Irans hands are clean, your smarter than that.

Let's put this as clearly as possible. Did Iran's Military strike Israel.. ok? Has Iran's military ever actively engaged targets outside of Iran, with the exception of the Iran/Iraq war (that we gave weapons to Iraq to fight.. more "proxies" for ya).

If you want to talk about proxy wars, lets talk about the Mossad's assassination of Iranian scientists. If the reverse was done, Israel would be screaming bloody murder and would be arming their planes immediately.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Oh he does it too. The average American is an uninformed buffoon.

Hence why propaganda consisting of a cartoon picture of a bomb is enough to convince the dumbed down masses:

It's all they need to see, no thought required.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join