It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An armed mob protesting over a film they said offended Islam, attacked the US consulate in the Libya

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

Of course to promote more holy war. I'm so sick of primitive people and their stupid books. When will this species finally grow up and stop believing in stupid bed time stories?!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBlood
reply to post by RogerT3

Of course to promote more holy war. I'm so sick of primitive people and their stupid books. When will this species finally grow up and stop believing in stupid bed time stories?!

The only primitives are Americans. For over a hundred years, they've been throwing one dictatorship out, to create another ... even worse than the first one.

Now, you helped Al Qaida throw out the leaders of Egypt and Lybia. And this is what you got ...

and believe me, it's just the beginning.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Anti-Islam filmmaker in hiding after protests

Speaking by phone from an undisclosed location, writer and director Sam Bacile remained defiant, saying Islam is a cancer and that he intended his film to be a provocative political statement condemning the religion.

Bacile, a 56-year-old California real estate developer who identifies himself as an Israeli Jew, said he believes the movie will help his native land by exposing Islam's flaws to the world.

"Islam is a cancer, period," he repeatedly said in a solemn, accented tone.

The two-hour movie, "Innocence of Muslims," cost $5 million to make and was financed with the help of more than 100 Jewish donors, said Bacile, who wrote and directed it.

Source : Times Of India

----------------

The film is being promoted by controversial Florida pastor Terry Jones, who has drawn protests in the past for burning the Koran and vehemently opposing the construction of a mosque near Ground Zero in New York.

Jones, the Christian pastor in Florida, said that on Tuesday's anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, he had released a video promoting a film that portrayed the Prophet in a "satirical" manner. Many Muslims consider any depiction of the Prophet offensive.

US media, including The Wall Street Journal, reported that the film at issue, entitled "Innocence of Muslims," was produced by an Israeli-American real estate developer, but had been promoted by Jones.

Source : Source : Times Of India

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

reply to post by RogerT3

The only primitives are Americans. For over a hundred years, they've been throwing one dictatorship out, to create another ... even worse than the first one.

Now, you helped Al Qaida throw out the leaders of Egypt and Lybia. And this is what you got ...

Me? I personally did this? Because I am an American? Are you serious?

The middle east has been at war with itself for hundreds of years over what? A STUPID BOOK! But let's not throw all the blame on America here. The Brits have a big part in this aswell. We can go further back and blame the crusades! YES MORE STUPID BOOKS!

Don't you understand that religion has done more harm than good to the people of this planet? All these gifts given to humanity and we throw it all away in the name of superstition. GROW UP! The stupid book is not going to help you. It's not going to hurt you. It's not going to save you. You are an animal like the rest of the animals on this planet. Your species just so happen to build a computer and write a stupid book.

Welcome to reality.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm not buying that film cost 5 million to make, my 13 year old daughter and her school friends make better films then that with there mobile phones and sony vegas software on there laptops....

It was a bit over the top, but not as bad as the life of brian, and i don't remember christians going berserk killing people over that film, the radical Muslims are mentally primitive humans and easily provoked.

But clearly the jews have been pushing this stupid film for nefarious reasons at the cost of a american life, maybe thats were the 5 million dollar cost came in, promoting this film to the Muslim world.

Personally i'm sick to death of all these religious nut jobs, and the quicker religion ends the better.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
This movie was not made by anyone in the U.S.,it was made by the Dutch person that has done this before.

You are wrong! The video was directed by an Israeli-American real estate developer called "Sam Bacile" who currently is hiding in the aftermath of the protests. Why are you lying? What's your motivation behind spreading disinformation? Or is it just ignorance? I noticed you didn't even backed your statement with a source - hmm.. what could be the reason behind it?

There are rumors about the involvement of Pastor Terry Jones as well in the movie. This is the person who previously threatened to burn the Quran and incurred massive protests from the Muslim world.

If I remember correctly the last US Ambassador to be killed on foreign soil was Adolph Dubs in Afghanistan in 1979. This may have some major shift in US - Libyan relationship.

When Ghaddafi was in power no US Ambassadors were killed and no al-qaeda related gangs were out on street in Libya but hey the US with it's almighty power had to remove him and arm and aid the terrorists in Libya similarly like its doing now in Syria.

I think this was a well organized plot and conspiracy to flame riots in the Muslim world. Why are we not discussing conspiracy on a conspiracy website? Why are we not discussing why a "Israeli- American" involved in creating a movie about Islam who is the sworn enemy of each other's religion and the motivation behind it? Perhaps this clearly is the response those behind the movie were hoping to illicit and they've played right into their hands.Why are we not discussing who financed this film?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

reply to post by RogerT3

Sad and true! If you go to bed with dogs you wake up with fleas!

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The only reason this movie would cost 5 million dollars is the extravagant catering, or the elaborate 5 star hotel they stayed in while shooting this unwatchable film.

That being said, I don't understand the reason for this sort of escalation. It is obviously a short-sighted hate piece.

How can this be taken seriously to the point of murder? Probably because these poor uneducated people think

this film was aired on American TV, and that there were millions of Americans standing together and laughing at

their religion. Then they got mad and began to violate anything in there path...I guess Mohamhed is the one who

is merciful, not the submitted ones, no, they are supposed to act out in violence. That is the way of Islam.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
The rebels the US backed were Islamist, why is anyone surprised? They hated Gadaffi because he was so secular.

Probably some angry about civilian deaths due to UN bombing as well

edit on 11-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

"Spoke": "They" (both I think) are fuming over the production of a freakin' movie depicting mohammed in an unfavorable light. Don't even go put down mormons or other christians ever. these people ARE BEYOND RADICAL; THEY KILLED A sitting u.s. ambassador overa perceieved "insult".. Remember "TR"'s;"Speak softly ; but carry a big stick"?Time to swing that stick about menacingly.

"Mr friendly",. Obama wants to reduce our nuclear superiority so people like this can "compete" on a level playing field militarily.(See the movie "2016" about his upbringing and "anti-colonoialist" agenda). I don't' even trust them with a glass bottle;a rag; and a litre of petrol!Much less a comparable nuclear arsenal.

You guys haves repeatedly labeled ex "state-governor" Romney a "warmonger"..In these days; that's probably what we need to keep the kids off the lawn("troublemakers at bay"). Armed f-22's on full military afterburner will put a little more fear into the "Muslim brotherhood". Oh yeah and cancel their open invitation to the white house. We'll;"talk" to them
through our ordinance(the only language they seem to understand).

Boys get your"jammers"and "load boxes" ready; Make sure your shot records;"c-bags" and weapons qualifications are up to date...

Flame on.peaceniks; I tried thinking your way for a bit.(made my head hurt).

Airpower (fly; fight; win!);A message; delivered by the USAF

when it absolutely; positively has to get there in 30 minutes or less...

]
edit on 12-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
US Ambassador killed in attacks

"The American ambassador and three staff members were killed when gunmen fired rockets in their direction," a Libyan official in Benghazi told Reuters. Airport sources said the bodies were due to be flown from Benghazi to Tripoli.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Nothing has changed, kill everyone who does not agree with you. People like this have no place in first world contrys. They hate us, but look at there cloths and cars. Also intresting is when a Muslim holy man ripped pages from the holy Koran there was nothing said about it and no riots. I wonder why.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The only thing this proves is that hatred breeds hatred and violence breeds violence.

Even in this thread. Hatred and violence towards each other makes for mare hatred and more violence.

Can NOBODY see hoe totally stupid this all is?

You are all being pawns in a game designed to set brother against brother.

Is not one of us big enough to stand up and stop this stupid never ending cycle of hatred?

To my Jewish brothers. I love you
To my Muslim brothers. I love you
To my Christian brothers. I love you

Now stop bickering. Stop killing each other. Stop hating each other. This world could be a wonderful place.

You are all brothers and sisters. We all come from the same place and we all go back to the same place. We all have the same spirit and we all are loved by the same God - whatever name you give him/her.

Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

people actually took that seriously? lmao!!!!

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by MidnightTide

After watching that horribly made, acted and directed garbage I'm even ready to riot.

Man, That's horrible

edit on 11-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Well.. despite its poor graphics, horrible acting, I kinda found it hilarious, not the story itself, (to each their own so not ridiculing anyone's belief, , just in case) but it was soo bad it was funny lmao!

I still cant believe people would take that seriously though. I really despise religions all together, it robs people of their identity, and makes them fight over stupid things.

Why cant we all just get along?

On a serious note: I smell false flag, but that's just me.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by astrafax

I may have jumped the gun, although the source I was using for my take on this was very adamant as to what they thought. If it turns out the info was wrong then I apoligize but I think there is more to come.
Just the fact this film was made in the U.S does not mean we as Americans condone it or an American had anything to do with it.
The people calling themselves Americans these days leave a lot to desired...............just an opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

"Cindy"?
Cindy Sheehan?
Nice loving thoughts:
If you have a dog that bites you on the butt every time you turn your back on him and when he does you pat him saying "there.... there" and throw him a steak...
you are gonna' run out of a** pretty soon.
They are not "blameless" here...

What will it take for them to stop?What will it take for Arabs to accept Israel where it is? The death of all Israelis and westerners?
I object...

(But Ive gotta' go meet a client and make some"deneiro" today so y'all have a nut trying to "out peace" each other":I love the muslims";
No! I love the muslims more!"
Yadda...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'.

US consulate Benghazi stormed.

4 US officials "dead"

BBC: US ambassador 'killed in Libya'
The US ambassador to Libya has died after being attacked by militiamen storming the US consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi, reports say.

I am shocked and horrified at this if it is confirmed and my sincere condolences to our American friends and loved ones.

This incident confirms my concerns that diplomatic missions in "war-on-terror" countries are not being properly secured by being located in properly secured and defended military bases.

This reminds me of the storming of a UN base in Mazar-e-Sharif when 7 UN workers were killed in April 2011. The guy responsible at the time for UN security - Gregory B. Starr, the United Nations Under-Secretary-General for Safety and Security, is an American who used to be employed as the person responsible for the security of US diplomatic bases.

I have further concerns that the US & NATO countries' military these days lack the military knowledge and competence even to able to secure our military bases. Bases can't be properly secured in or near an urban area. You need a security zone of cleared and controlled ground of at least 6 miles, but 10 miles is better, around a military base to keep enemy fire from rockets and mortars out of range.

If you don't control the ground around a base this happens - 3 were killed at Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan yesterday.

Afghanistan Attacks: Insurgents Attack Bagram Air Base

KABUL, Afghanistan -- Afghan insurgents bombarded a U.S. base and destroyed a NATO helicopter, killing three Afghan intelligence employees, officials said Tuesday. There were also NATO personnel aboard and wounded, the coalition said without providing further details.

We've been at war in Afghanistan for nearly 11 years now and still the US and NATO military are operating out of insecure bases! Our supply routes in Afghanistan have never been secured and recently a decision by NATO-ISAF (commanded by a US general) was taken to close bases along the main highways in Afghanistan making the roads even more insecure.

The military and security leaders we are depending on to keep our personnel safe during this war on terror are incompetent and our diplomats would be well advised to have no faith in them. If I was a diplomat in a country with security problems I would quit and come home until we get proper military and security people in charge.

So there is a pattern here of incompetence at the very highest levels of leadership in the United States, NATO and the United Nations.

The people in charge are incompetent and this is very serious folks. We need urgent action to get competent people in post. We need a shake up at the highest levels of government on the military and security side especially. This can't be allowed to go on.

Check out my AfPak military strategy blog -
Afghanistan – Pakistan (AfPak) military strategy and the war on terror

edit on 12-9-2012 by Mr Peter Dow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by RogerT3

That a vampire in your avatar? Gee those are stupid bedtime stories, from the dark ages in fact. At least you don't see christians murdering someone over making fun of Jesus or having their bibles burned.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya

Originally posted by Battleline
This movie was not made by anyone in the U.S.,it was made by the Dutch person that has done this before.

You are wrong! The video was directed by an Israeli-American real estate developer called "Sam Bacile" who currently is hiding in the aftermath of the protests. Why are you lying? What's your motivation behind spreading disinformation? Or is it just ignorance? I noticed you didn't even backed your statement with a source - hmm.. what could be the reason behind it?

There are rumors about the involvement of Pastor Terry Jones as well in the movie. This is the person who previously threatened to burn the Quran and incurred massive protests from the Muslim world.

If I remember correctly the last US Ambassador to be killed on foreign soil was Adolph Dubs in Afghanistan in 1979. This may have some major shift in US - Libyan relationship.

When Ghaddafi was in power no US Ambassadors were killed and no al-qaeda related gangs were out on street in Libya but hey the US with it's almighty power had to remove him and arm and aid the terrorists in Libya similarly like its doing now in Syria.

I think this was a well organized plot and conspiracy to flame riots in the Muslim world. Why are we not discussing conspiracy on a conspiracy website? Why are we not discussing why a "Israeli- American" involved in creating a movie about Islam who is the sworn enemy of each other's religion and the motivation behind it? Perhaps this clearly is the response those behind the movie were hoping to illicit and they've played right into their hands.Why are we not discussing who financed this film?
If I jumped the gun on this I apologize. where i got my info was researched and adiment so i will take the brunt of the flaming if it turns out not to be true.
I would suggest that because it was said to made in the U.S, does not mean that Americans condone the action, like every country we have our far share of wingnuts that hate.
I would keep an open mind on this for I am sure there is more info to come and things will change alot tell we get the truth .if we ever get the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

To my Jewish brothers. I love you To my Muslim brothers. I love you To my Christian brothers. I love you

Commendable. That is the way we need to live our lives to make the world a better place.

Now stop bickering. Stop killing each other. Stop hating each other. This world could be a wonderful place.

Don't hold your breath. They kill people for possessing a Bible in some countries.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
On a serious note: I smell false flag, but that's just me.

Really? On the basis of what information? Or are you so paranoid and distrusting that you believe everything is a so-called "false flag"?

And if this was not conducted under the flag of Islamic Extremism, who did it? Romney? Obama? Harper? The Easter bunny?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join