It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 13, 'gang-raped by 20 men when she was just 11' sobs in court as she's shown video of horri

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk

Originally posted by Urantia1111
What i'd like to know is how did so many pedophiles end up in the same house together over and over again over 4 months? This is pedophilia right? What are the chances that all these guys have the same exact mental illness? Is there something in the water in Cleveland TX? What's the typical incidence of pedophilia? Seems odd that there would be so many all grouped together like that just by chance.

Pedophilia is no more of a mental illness than being gay. Illness can be demonstrated biologically not by what society says is right or wrong

But if pedophilia and homosexuality are socially comparable, why aren't people suggesting brutal torture and death for members of adult gay group sex?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk

What i'd like to know is how did so many pedophiles end up in the same house together over and over again over 4 months? This is pedophilia right? What are the chances that all these guys have the same exact mental illness? Is there something in the water in Cleveland TX? What's the typical incidence of pedophilia? Seems odd that there would be so many all grouped together like that just by chance.

Pedophilia is no more of a mental illness than being gay. Illness can be demonstrated biologically not by what society says is right or wrong

But if pedophilia and homosexuality are socially comparable, why aren't people suggesting brutal torture and death for members of adult gay group sex?

westboro baptist church? You ever hear about them?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
A) any rabid dog in the video gets taken out back and shot in the head. 0.45 per bullet. I'll pay cash.

B) the dipsh*t that thought it was okay to allow the 13 yo to see these videos? Daily public flogging for 13 years.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

because that would make about as much sense as wanting the same for two individuals (regardless of age) willingly choosing to have sex.

none.
edit on 30-8-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Can't say much else other than there is no way to rationalize an adult doing this is correct. You can believe it is OK if you would like.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
something is seriously off with this story. she was smiling and laughing in the videos?? She continued to wear makeup and go back to this place for four freaking months? I'm sorry, but she sounds like a lolita nympho. Yes, they exist. I'm not justifying what these men did, but it really doesn't seem to have been entirely against her will. If she was kidnapped...sure...but choosing to hang around these guys and go back to these locations for four freaking months? Yep, she was consenting.

If it was one time assault or she was kidnapped then I would say leathal injection for all of them but something is clearly off if you go by the information in this article. It is like the people under 18 that are selling their bodies over the internet. Many are saying they are always the victims but when you get the idea that you are gonna sell your body by yourself or by a friend and are not manipulated by others to do it then there is something wierd about their childhood before.

This case is not as black and white as I belived when I read the OP. And I was ready to strangle the 20 persons myself.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Anyone convicted for this tragedy will NOT have a good time in the pen. Abusing women is highly frowned upon in prison, no doubt in my mind all of these dirt bags will get tore up. Wouldn't give a s### if one or all of them died while taking it either.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66
Death is too humane of a punishment for them.

I say tie them over a barrel in the showers at the prison 10 hours a day for the rest of their lives.

I'm sure that the prisoners will know what to do from there to make it memorable for them.

forcibly give them a sex change first....

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

brazilian fire ants

and maple syrup applied liberaly to the offending organs
edit on 30-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: corrected indignant stutter

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The part I don't get is this took place not at one time but over the span of months.

Yeah sure, fire these dudes up. No loss to society. Agreed. We are better without them.

What leads an 11 year girl to continue this more than once? She is young and not making good choices but come on. Indeed she is the victim of criminals, but she is also suffers from her own youth and stupidity and something else I cannot put my finger on.

Obviously her family (I hesitate to call them that) failed her.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

Holy # that's a disturbing thread title!
Why would you post this on ATS?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Holy # that's a disturbing thread title!
Why would you post this on ATS?

You should read the thread, it is pretty much just people recommending various methods of torture.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

give me a gun, i will gladly put a bullet in every one of them sick bastards head,,NO MERCY

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by SLAYER69

I am just stating my unpopular opinion of rehabilitating instead of creating lifelong inmates that we will foot the bill for in the long run.
Sometimes people can change.

This doesn't justify what happened nor negate responsibility

I completely agree...no argument there.

somewhat disagree, not all people who commit such hanous acts can be rehabilitated. I for one am not willing to take that chance. Not if this means that this rapist/pedophile could possibly end up living right nextdoor to ... Let's say my grand daughter in 20 years time?

I personally am not ok with the "possibility" of rehabilitation. As I am sure there are ALOT of good actors out there pretending and lying about being rehabilitated. You have a very kind and forgiving heart. But not me when it comes to situation like this.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
not really an aside, but...

Why on earth would they make that poor little girl watch the video in court!?
Could she not be excused while it was played before the judge etc.?

I don't understand - I mean, I get that it's evidence, but if that evidence clearly shows what the prosecutors claim (and obviously it does), then why show it when that poor girl is in court to see it?

I feel so bad for that poor kid.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Im not big on the justice system...but in this case i would not blink a eye to see them put to death....could you imagine your child going thought this...i think i might just snap then i would be the i being judged...well what ever happens i hope they get raped in prison the big house has way of dealing with there own...lets just hope...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you guys really want to get serious about stuff, our current death penalty is joke.

You want to LEARN some LESSONS to ne'er do wells ne'er doing well, you Wheel them. Get out the Wheel, Break them on the Wheel & then they are Braiden on the Wheel for EVERYONE to see.

You'd only need to do that once.

One description from Germany, who LOVED to Wheel folks btw, about the Wheeled victim is that they look like:

"a sort of huge screaming puppet writhing in rivulets of blood, a puppet with four tentacles, like a sea monster, of raw, slimy and shapeless flesh mixed up with splinters of smashed bones."

I'm not saying such devices should be used again in America (the south did it to a bunch of slaves after a revolt), but seeing someone Wheeled would really put the fear of punishment in them.

Derek

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I vote for publicly smashing their peckers with a mallet on a block of wood, no medical attention, and then summarily throwing them in jail for their lives.

That said, WTF? They should have excused her and allowed her to NOT watch video of the attack. I mean, Jesus, she's traumatized enough and now she has to freakin' watch herself get raped.

I don't get it.

How freakin' messed up is that???

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

I am nastier than dogpoop...I guess you have to know me in real life.
I beat a rapehound and was convicted and jailed.

Its a court of law...not a court of justice.
Thank you for saying i am kind and have a good heart......it kinda made my day.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join