It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 13, 'gang-raped by 20 men when she was just 11' sobs in court as she's shown video of horri

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

These guys are gonna have it coming to them. Which is probably why they put the juveniles on probation, because they , themselves, wouldn't be able to handle the gang rape.

Rapists and child molesters go in protective custody instead of general population.
Sad but true.

I have always wondered why they get protection after doing these types of crimes.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They should turn these sub-humans over to the male members of her family, and let them have at it. If that were my daughter, juveniles or not, my retribution would be medievally brutal for all involved. 7 years probation?? Not on my watch.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Whatever punishment you give thrse guys, it still would not be enough.

I'd like to see barbed wire get smuggled in and have someone wrap it around a baseball bat and rape them with it. have the wounds heal and repeat. Repeat 20 times and than allow them into prision and let the other imates bash their heads in.

Rape is pure evil, as its not the act thats just bad, but the power getting taken from the victime in that moment and afterwards. Worse when it's gang rap and more when its done to an innocent child who has now lost the right to be a child.

I read stories like this and i wish and hope there is a God, because if there is, what we give them will be nothing compared to forever suffering their consequences.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

In Canada, maybe.

in US jails, the wardens will hang it over their heads and make the inmates do whatever they want or they will release the information to the general population.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesGC

I'd like to see barbed wire get smuggled in and have someone wrap it around a baseball bat and rape them with it. have the wounds heal and repeat. Repeat 20 times and than allow them into prision and let the other imates bash their heads in.

Rape is pure evil, as its not the act thats just bad, but the power getting taken from the victime in that moment and afterwards. Worse when it's gang rap and more when its done to an innocent child who has now lost the right to be a child.

I read stories like this and i wish and hope there is a God, because if there is, what we give them will be nothing compared to forever suffering their consequences.
I feel what you're saying, but she never lost her right to be a child. Those bastards stole her childhood, and they should pay DEARLY.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by JamesGC

I feel what you're saying, but she never lost her right to be a child. Those bastards stole her childhood, and they should pay DEARLY.

Stole her childhood is more what i meant. But yes.

Thatt's the ultimate crime in my eyes.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

they have video of them doing this too her. so yea its 100 verified they did this. and the guy in the picture took off when they went to break. he is in hiding now so he doesnet go to prison. i am 100000% for the death penelty in anything to do with children if they are 100% accurate the person did it. then yup, behead the bastards!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova
Girl, 13, 'gang-raped by 20 men when she was just 11' sobs in court as she's shown video of horrific ordeal filmed by her attackers.

• Girl was 11 when gang-raped multiple times over four month period in 2010 in Cleveland, Texas
• Testifying in trial of Eric McGowen who admitted raping her with eight other males, sometimes two at a time
• Broke down on witness stand during video showing her having anal sex with attackers, jurors turned away
• Said in one attack she was 'probably' assaulted by all 20 males over 10 hours
• In separate ordeal she was penetrated by a beer bottle
• Prosecutor described attackers as 'pack of animals'
• First trial stemming from horrific case expected to provide new details
• Two men and six juveniles have pleaded guilty

Read more

In light of this horrific case its time we in America re-instituted the death sentence for the crime of rape, particularly of a child - no matter the age or sex of the child.

Its been forty four years since the state of Missouri put Ronald Wolfe to death for the crime of rape, and his execution marked the end of an era - one that I am suggesting we should return to. Throughout much of our history as a free nation this justifiable punishment was in force into the mid 1950's. In 1977, a year after the restoration of the death penalty as a constitutional punishment for murder, the U.S. Supreme Court branded death a cruel and unusual pun¬ishment for rape, and strongly suggested that only murder should qualify as a capital crime. “We have the abiding conviction that the death penalty, which is unique in its severity and irrevocability, is an excessive penalty for the rapist who, as such, does not take human life,” wrote liberal Justice Byron White.

But on April 16, the court will reconsider that “abiding conviction” in the case of a convicted child rapist from Louisiana. Kennedy v. Louisiana, No. 07-343.
When Patrick Kennedy, a black man, was sentenced to die for the rape of his 8-year-old stepdaughter, he was the only person on death row in this country for a crime other than murder. In 1995, Louisiana became the first state to restore capital punishment for the rape of a child under 12. Since then, four other states—Montana, Okla¬homa, South Carolina and Texas—have authorized capital punishment for child rape, albeit for a second conviction for sexual assault of a child.

Source - 1 of 20 involved in the crime

Do you notice the half smile on his face? Perhaps his countenance would change somewhat if he were sentenced to death row.
edit on 30-8-2012 by de_Genova because: add photo
I'm not her father, but I'd be HONORED to beat the smirk off of this punk's face 'til he pissed and crapped all over himself. He deserves no less than a very slow, and very painful demise.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
While i agree that this is horrific, Perhaps it should also be used as a reason to how it was enabled to happen in the first place.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
these guys need a public stoning

recorded and put online

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
these guys need a public stoning

recorded and put online
Pay-per-view with the proceeds going to that little girl. Sounds good to me.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I feel sick to my stomach after reading this story.

I don't understand cruelty towards another human being...especially a child.

Hopefully soon, the world will be cleansed of people that do harm to others.

A world where only love and light shall reign.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
death penalty for rape seems a little extreme, not to mention that if the cops punched these guys in the face while they were in handcuffs there would be over 9000 threads about the police brutality.
They DONT have the death penalty for rape because there would be no reason for a criminal NOT to kill the victim when they were done

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hopefully that girl has family that will avenge with no mercy.

I would find each one of those bastards and have them fed alive in a lion den.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
something is seriously off with this story. she was smiling and laughing in the videos?? She continued to wear makeup and go back to this place for four freaking months? I'm sorry, but she sounds like a lolita nympho. Yes, they exist. I'm not justifying what these men did, but it really doesn't seem to have been entirely against her will. If she was kidnapped...sure...but choosing to hang around these guys and go back to these locations for four freaking months? Yep, she was consenting.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

I thought that as well but than I think about the fact that she was 11....I repeat 11!!!
Manipulation and exploitation of children is NEVER ok.
Any good man or person would protect a child.
These guys didn't but I did think about the laughing part as well but after thinking about...she was 11 and there is no way to excuse their actions....nympho or not,its a mans responsibility to protect the ones who can't protect themselves against predators.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I pretty much agree, but not entirely. Some people are ready to have sex at younger ages than others. I knew a lolita nympho when growing up. She started having sex with guys at 12. SHE MANIPULATED THEM! Was highly intelligent, and would usually end up robbing the guys after they passed out. She loved to cause drama between guys, have them fight for her etc...I have a hard time believing this black and white "you can't consent until your X age"...some people aren't even ready at 17-18, on the opposite end...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sadly there is no penalty available through the justice system that would actually provide true justice in a situation such as this.

True justice in such a case would allow the parents of the child at least an hour of unsupervised time with each individual involved in raping their daughter, and absolute immunity from any charges being laid against them during such time.

After such time each individual will be sentenced in court for their crimes as adults, such sentencing must include mandatory prison time of no less than 7 years with no option of reduced time or early parole. Upon completion of their sentence and release from prison each will be required by law to register as a violent sex offender. Finally as a means to protect all potential victims of any community in which these individuals take up residence, there will be no penalty for publicizing their names, their crimes, their images, and/or their current residences.

I believe that allowing the parents of the child to personally extract justice with absolute immunity, is a measure that will provide a substantial benefit in the healing process for the victim/child. Parents are expected to protect their children from harm, they have a legal obligation to protect their children from harm and can face legal consequences for neglecting to do so. The majority of children expect their parents to protect them from harm, despite their typical rebellion against parental rules and actions to protect them, when they are hurt or scared they want and need to know they can depend on their parents to protect them. Although the law prohibits a parent from extracting justice against the perpetrator of a violent crime inflicted upon their child, on behalf of that child, as adults we understand that we must adhere to the law and legal system in such situations, but children do not always have the maturity to follow that reasoning. Instead some children are left wondering why despite how deeply upset their parents are over them being hurt, and how angry their parents are at the person who hurt them, their parents don't physically go and do something to punish the person who hurt them, but instead hope that someone they don't even really know will do something.

On a final note, I found it outrageous that some residents suggested that the girl was in part responsible for what was done to her because she wore makeup, looked older than she was or lacked parental supervision. Too bad the names of the residents who suggested this weren't published along with their suggestions. If they actually think that anything justifies raping an 11 year old let alone gang raping an 11 year old as they suggested, they have serious issues, such as some potentially using it to justify their own as yet undiscovered actions.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Sorry, but society doesn't care. Many of these abusers are repeat offenders. Few years in jail and back to the game.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join