It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl, 13, 'gang-raped by 20 men when she was just 11' sobs in court as she's shown video of horri

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
So they made her relive the whole ordeal watching the tape? That's just completely #ed up in itself. Seriously.

Just have done with it and chop their cocks off already, and give the fools who thinks it's a good idea for a girl to have to sit through that # again and great big slap.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

I have to disagree with you on capital punishment, thats the easy way out... Ever heard of what happens to child mollesters and woman beaters in jail? He better opt for the hole and never stick his head out cuz he's going to be force fed a diet highly rich in d!ck for his whole sentence...

And he's likely going to be shived in the shower a week or so before he's released or the other inmates will orcestrate stuff to get him in trouble to prolong his sentence so the d!ck diet can keep going on...

Your way better off commiting suicide than being released in a prison courtward for having harm children... ALMOST all gangs or biker MC's have strict regulation and harsh treatments for people that hurt either kids or women... Its part of the "code of honor"... And "An eye for an eye" is strongly believed in...

Those dudes are going to be tossed around like meatbags in the middle of a hungry white shark pool...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Those men need to be hung, draw, and quartered ... YAK!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
They showed the video in front of her?
I'm sorry...that's torture.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
How did the 11 yr old end up with them?

Kidnapped? or is she one of the girl that likes to hang around with older men for reasons i don know yet?

i'm not saying who is at fault.. i mean rape is rape..no questions..but In this day and age, its kinda hard to assume there is only 1 side to the story.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

The reason is likely simple. She was ready for sex, and most boys are not at 11. It fits. There's no other good reason for her to continue to hang out with these guys if she was being "raped". It makes no damned sense.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Atleast someone else looks outside the circle instead of jumping on bandwagon of "HANG THE RAPISTS!".

Best way to discuss matters like this is to leave emotion out of it. It will cloud you judgement.. things like "11 yr old" "girls" or "child" or "rape" will make people think with a clouded judgement.

Look at this story as an act.

Males / Female involved.
Female / was with males for months. ???? rape??

Like i said, have to look through this properly. None the less, if this was a rape, this should be met with w/e the punishment of the state.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
To make it clear this is actually statutory rape not your typical rape.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's hard to read things like this. Everybody's immediate reaction is to execute or torture the assaulters, and to some degree I feel the same. If it can be proven without a doubt that the crime was committed, especially in a case like this, then the attackers need to suffer & be made an example of.

Sadly, this sort of thing occurs daily around the globe; genocide, mass-murder, pillage/rape, torture... violence. When it shows itself so bluntly/locally like this then we're forced to take a look at exactly what some humans are capable of --- and how they should be dealt with. More people are capable of it that you think. Looking back on history, war is an engine that can strip men of their moral compass and lead them to commit heinous acts.

Take a look at the Nanking massacre of 1937; under the "right" circumstances normal people can become disgusting amoral creatures.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Are you guys trying to imply that it was her fault and these guys did nothing wrong?
Have you ever heard of statutory rape??

I get what you are saying about young people having sex...I was 12 my first time and it wasn't with a grown woman with a bunch of her friends.
Seriously guys??

Thankfully someone mentioned statutory rape above me.

edit on 30-8-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Are you guys trying to imply that it was her fault and these guys did nothing wrong?
Have you ever heard of statutory rape??

I don't think people are saying it was her fault, I think people are just pointing out the stupidity of saying how these guys need to die.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnepropetrovsk

I agree with that part...we sound like a 15th century lynch mob.
When it comes to the jail system I am 51% rehabilitation and 49% punishment.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Thanks, my friend maybe this case should be send to all those fundamentalist out there that are behind such type of comments on women rights.

I say lets hang the mother piece of crap from their genitals until they fall off, still that is not enough for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Where did i said that? You are a perfect example of someone jumping with clouded judgement
I said...

i'm not saying who is at fault.. i mean rape is rape..no questions..but In this day and age, its kinda hard to assume there is only 1 side to the story.

In my life, even in high school, i see girls who wait for older men(they were probably 20-25 at that time) after school, seen them kiss etc, and leave with them in their car... i really didn't care about it at that time...i was young as well..but then you hear news like this.. guess what will go in mind? "its possible, she went with them without being forced but probably turned bad"

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Even a broken clock is right twice a day....

If she were your daughter or younger sister who was brutalized I'm sure you'd want some sort of payback considering they have irrefutable evidence in the form of a video which they documented the assaults.

edit on 30-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Even a broken clock is right twice a day....

If she were your daughter or younger sister who was brutalized I'm sure you'd want some sort of payback considering they have irrefutable evidence in the form of a video which they documented the assaults.

read the article, she was a willing participant.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk
To make it clear this is actually statutory rape not your typical rape.

I saw a 21yr old hanging out with the teens,all he did was look at my 14yr old girl the wrong way ,i told him that was statutory rape.
he said what ever ,i put him in his car.
he has never been back,
im not a bad ass but i know i would probly be getting life in prison if that was my kid.evan if she consent or rape or not.
shes a kid
whats wrong with these people?
if the law can thank for use, tell us some how this is ok, the judge said so.
Im sorry if you havent raised a girl you cant say what you would do.
this flag makes my blood boil.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I read the article.

An 11 Year old is not old enough, mature enough, intelligent enough to make life long/threatening decisions.

Are you saying she got what she deserved?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Are you saying she got what she deserved?

lol, people here are soooooo typical. Where did you get this idea?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk
lol, people here are soooooo typical. Where did you get this idea?

You haven't answered my question...

Typical

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join