It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Rising from the West before the Sun rises from the West

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrzYma
I think you're misreading this prophecy.

It says the judgment day will come if the sun rises in the west, because it never happens, there will be no judgment day at all... !!

btw. all religions have similar prophecies for the end of the world... well, all they want is to scare you to hell so you do what they want you to do...

stop being slave, abandon religion !!!

Emm, actually, the prophecy is as it was presented, not as you said it.

Qualifications: 20 years of Islam...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by queenofangels_17

can you show me one evidence of an contact with this religious gods?
all I hear and see it comes always told by some humans that "talked" to god... and had some fun with drugs at this time I suppose

and some for fun...
there is no gods in the sky any more, the old Greek killed them all according to the mythology.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofangels_17
The Prophet Muhammad was telling the Truth and I reiterate it.

You believe he was telling the truth anyhow, I believe some strange things also, but I do try and remember to tell people it may not be the truth if there are no facts, I explain that its my personal belief (subject to change based on new evidence)

You want to suspend belief until you finally see it..you can but it will not benefit you to believe in this time.

Seeing is believing.
If a deity does not understand that basic concept, then it is not a diety of man as it has no understanding of how our minds work.
We can be sold on a bunch of nonsense...only the unthinking believe without convincing evidence..and any deity that requires unthinking only as its base followers is not a deity I would willingly kneel to.

10:51 Is it (only) then, when it hath befallen you, that ye will believe? What! Believe now, when until now ye have been hastening it on through disbelief?

The sun will be overthrown.

Ya, see, that makes no sense..how do you "overthrow" a star..a tiny planet..none of this makes sense. its one step away from the world on the back of a turtle standing on elephants mentality.

Can you even give a starting hypothesis, or are you just a parrot? If the book said the sun would turn into a carrot, would you believe and relay that also with as much conviction? Do you have any actual belief based on valid science or are you just so freaked out about the horrible tales of the space ghost boogieman that you won't dare engage your mind to think about this rationally?

They will turn to red like a red camel hide and it will split asunder, then there will be a cataclysmic earthquake that no one will survive.

Comets the size of mountains could hit the Earth and cause it to reverse its motion. Allah knows best how it will come to pass, but it will, because His word is certain truth.

A comet could not make earth move the opposite way..now, another planet smashing into us maybe..but should that happen, I don't think we will be debating who is going to be around to see it, not even a germ deep in a cave would survive such an event, much less humans...so, that prophecy simply cannot happen..thats a fail right from the beginning

No one will survive.

43:61 And lo! verily there is knowledge of the Hour. So doubt ye not concerning it, but follow Me. This is the right path.

Correct, and therefore no possible confirmation or validation, meaning that the prophecy is inherently wrong as it cannot be validated
(prophecys must be validated for it to be considered a prophecy..else your just yacking about anything that may happen given a infinate amount of time and possibilities)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

exactly !!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by KrzYma
I think you're misreading this prophecy.

It says the judgment day will come if the sun rises in the west, because it never happens, there will be no judgment day at all... !!

btw. all religions have similar prophecies for the end of the world... well, all they want is to scare you to hell so you do what they want you to do...

stop being slave, abandon religion !!!

Emm, actually, the prophecy is as it was presented, not as you said it.

Qualifications: 20 years of Islam...

But your 20 years of islam is equal to my zero years in areas of spiritual interpretation.
Do you know the mind of god? no..therefore you can spend your entire life trying to understand and interpret and you are equal to a newborn.
The words written are by scribes whom spoke to a man claiming to know the mind of a god. Since humans simply cannot know the mind of a god, then ya...its all guessing and interpretation based on what they think it says.

If god says when the sun rises in the west, its just as valid to think the sun literally will rise from the west as it is for thinking god was joking and equating it to never (pigs flying).

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I respect your views however your response is normal for muslims, disbelievers shall be converted or killed, Muslims like most religions, Christains included never live by the word only those that they choose to manipulate for their personal agenda. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, God in the Flesh. We shall see who returns. I think we both can agree the end is near.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

"Religion is a crutch for people whom require mind control in exchange for temporary comfort with the unknown. Glad it helps you, but lets not blow things up to further your personal comfort "

Obvisously you are intellectually disabled, Religion in it's purest form consists of living to a higher level of standards, which in return elevates mankind. However it is man that manipulates the word for their own gain.

If I am right, and the Bible is true. Then I pity those of you who claim God is false. If I am wrong, no harm is done, I have lived my life by a set of principles that have enriched the world and my children. I can't lose can you say the same.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

In The Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful We seek refuge in Thee, whomever Thou guides, none can send astray, whomever Thou sends astray none can guide. Amen.

Amen. YHWH is great, my long lost brother. I thank you for posting this. I do not know the Qur'an but love to hear prophecies from it.

Islam is the only religion that prophesies that the sun will rise from the West, instead of from rising from the East, in the the End Times, before Day of Judgment.

Stated that exact same way: yeah it may be the only religion that says that but that does not mean the Holy Bible does not state the same thing hidden in a parable! Also, the Bible does predict the same kind of things before the Messiah's return that is happening right now (wars, earth quakes, floods, turning away from YHWH, just like in the times of Noah). The Bible states that His return will be seen riding on the clouds for all the world to see, I think what you describe will be seen by the whole world. The Bible also talks about a great reversal (possibly the polarity shift currently in progress), which could cause the sun to rise in the west, which YHWH has set as a time marker for the Messiah's return.
So the question is: Is it as you say, once it happens is it to late to become a believer? or As the Bible says everybody (except those original fallen angels) will have ONE last chance to bow and claim their faith to the Messiah of Israel?

The moon is always referred to as woman, and the sun as a man.

Yeah they are, including in the Book Enoch, the seventh from Adam, through Seth. A book that YHWH obvouisly wanted us to read since, it made it through the flood (Enoch is Noah's great grandpa) and it is mentioned in the Bible, meaning they read it and quoted it.
I will agree with you that the church has lost it's way as the world has.

I can't help but wonder if you live by religion (man created belief and not what the Holy Book says) and live by shariah law. If you do then you will not listen to anything anybody has to say that does not believe what you believe. If you do then you cannot even read this post because I may teach you something, A? Does not your Qur'an teach it is good to lie to the infidels? I would think that the Almighty YAH would want truth spoken no matter who is listening but hey, according to your believe it's, I must believe what you say or you should kill me. Is that not the reality of a Democracy (a noun)(aka mob rule), what ever the majority says goes.

Thank you YHWH that the United States of America is a democratic (adjective) Republic (the rule of law [the US Constitution]) and that when the Lion of Judah returns (YOUR chosen ones) will have YOUR great long lasting true Republic (the rule of YOUR holy laws, statutes, and instructions), the Kingdom. Please bless me with a position within your Kingdom with the skills and talents with which you are constantly refining in me.

Shalom

edit on 27-8-2012 by BelieveInEnoch because: to many a "y"

edit on 27-8-2012 by BelieveInEnoch because: why not?

edit on 27-8-2012 by BelieveInEnoch because: I lost an "ing" and had to find and return it

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
Obvisously you are intellectually disabled, Religion in it's purest form consists of living to a higher level of standards, which in return elevates mankind. However it is man that manipulates the word for their own gain.

Your confusing personal spirituality with religion.
religion in no way consists of living to a higher standard. That is about forcing the structured belief down others throats, by sword if necessary.
You cannot state that someone burning someone alive because of religious demands is living a high standard of life. nope. Unless your talking about high as in a drug high.

If I am right, and the Bible is true. Then I pity those of you who claim God is false. If I am wrong, no harm is done, I have lived my life by a set of principles that have enriched the world and my children. I can't lose can you say the same.

I can up that.
I don't say god is false, I simply don't believe in a god(s). I am not saying I believe there are no gods...because I don't know.
God to me is currently a elf, a fairy, a ghost, a bigfoot, a alien, etc..aka, no knowledge, only speculation.

You now..

You have chosen not only a deity, but a specific flavor. Now, what is the punishment of serving a false god? pretty grim.
How many religions are there?
lets break down pascals wager (what you did) into percents
50/50 for diety
how many religions on earth? lets go uber ultra conservative and say only 100
so, by choosing a single religion, you have a .5% chance of getting it right
I have 50%
Also, lets consider in the stastic the religions that have a god that doesn't require your belief and praise but rather will judge you on your worth than your kowtowing. I am good there also, giving me a majority for such a judgement day.

Frankly, things are looking better on my end than yours

Finally, If there is a deity and it is the small one many pray to that is vengeful and destructive, I think I would rather not be in the presence of such a child for eternity. Would probably have more in common with the one that rebelled against such a being frankly, or just go back into non-existance

Imagine being locked in a house for eternity with a psychopath you must worship for eternity for fear of torture and death...not my idea of "heaven"

So, if I am right, then there are many possibilities, but if you are right, then I still chose correctly (get away from such a small being)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BelieveInEnoch

Peace be with you, Brother!

Do not be afraid of the death that will kill your body, but that death that kills the soul.

You know how to read the signs of the Heaven, that is good.

Even as King Solomon disguised the throne of the Queen of the South, she still recognized it.

So also did you, because you called me Brother and so I am, because I have the reason of a man while in form is as the moon, but you made no difference because you knew me in the soul.

So you know, Enoch, Elias, and one other has come! AZnd they all stand as One.

I am the Lion of Judah, I am the Lion of God.

I have come to gather the faithful of the Tribe of Israel and bring them to my other flock, and I will be their Shepherd.

Praise be To Allah, who remembered His promise that He made to Abraham and his sons, forever, who has lifted up the humble.

My soul magnifies the Lord,
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior;
Because He has regarded the lowliness of His handmaid;
for behold, henceforth all generations shall call me blessed;
Because He who is mighty has done great things for me,
and Holy is His Name;
And His mercy is from generation to generation on those who fear Him.
He has shown might with His arm,
He has scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart.
He has put down the mighty from their thrones,
and has exalted the lowly.
He has filled the hungry with good things,
and the rich he has sent away empty.
He has given help to Israel, His servant, mindful of His mercy
Even as He spoke to our fathers -
to Abraham and to his posterity forever..

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

"Religion is a crutch for people whom require mind control in exchange for temporary comfort with the unknown. Glad it helps you, but lets not blow things up to further your personal comfort "

There is indeed a God, and He is One and Blessed be His Name forever!

Blessed also are they who put their Trust in Him.

You are correct, faith in its purest form can elevate man to highest spiritual state. For God put in the Holy Angels, Reason and in animals He puts lust, but in man He puts both Reason and Lust. Whoever follows reason is therefore higher than angels and whoever follows his lust is lower than animals.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

There is only One Religion that God has sent down for His Prophets to establish, and that is the Surrender of one's will to God ( Islam).

If there are now existing more than a hundred religions, then know that it came from the division of that Religion that God has sent down.

God's Religion will prevail, He will conquer along with His Messengers.

2:214 Or think ye that ye will enter Paradise while yet there hath not come unto you the like of (that which came to) those who passed away before you? Affliction and adversity befell them, they were shaken as with earthquake, till the messenger (of Allah) and those who believed along with him said: When cometh Allah's help? Now surely Allah's help is nigh.

The Earth will quake and she will spill all her burdens, because Allah will inspire her.

1 When Earth is shaken with her (final) earthquake
2 And Earth yieldeth up her burdens,
3 And man saith: What aileth her ?
4 That day she will relate her chronicles,
5 Because thy Lord inspireth her.
6 That day mankind will issue forth in scattered groups to be shown their deeds.
7 And whoso doeth good an atom's weight will see it then,
8 And whoso doeth ill an atom's weight will see it then.

Expect the Earth to continue shaking until that Day.

You have been warned.. but warning profits only those who believe.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I respect your views however your response is normal for muslims, disbelievers shall be converted or killed, Muslims like most religions, Christains included never live by the word only those that they choose to manipulate for their personal agenda. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, God in the Flesh. We shall see who returns. I think we both can agree the end is near.

"What you are looking forward to has come, but you don't know it." Whoever has ears let them hear.

Not all who say to me, Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom of God, but only those who do the will of God.

What you said disbelievers shall be converted or killed is a falsehood, how many Jews and Christians and fire worshippers lived in peace with Muslims in the time of the Prophet Muhammad? and how many more today are living in peace with Muslims? If it is as you say then all Muslims will be just in one place, nor will any country suffer them to migrate if they have not the same faith, for fear of being exterminated.

Whoever loves his life in this world will lose it, and whoever hates this life will gain it and life eternal.
edit on 27-8-2012 by queenofangels_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Then wait, I am waiting with you.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
sorry, I'm out of this, this is just stupid !!!
how do you talk to someone that don't want to listen...

believe what you want folks, but spare me with your religious crap !

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That is the reason why you are asked to believe now.

Like I said, you won't survive it.

But you will regret it deeply when you realize that the Messengers did tell you the Truth.

22:72 And when Our revelations are recited unto them, thou knowest the denial in the faces of those who disbelieve; they all but attack those who recite Our revelations unto them. Say: Shall I proclaim unto you worse than that? The Fire! Allah hath promised it for those who disbelieve. A hapless journey's end! -

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Sorry but sun cannot and never will rise anywhere. The earth turns and we see it first in the east, if the earth stopped and started to turn the other way we would see it first in the west.

Sunrise = a lie.

But it is OK to tell this lie..... because we all know what we meant....still it's not truth.

If the earth stopped turning it might turn into a fire ball..... that could be your beast....

Some men think they are Gods now, so why would they be different in the past?

edit on 27-8-2012 by dontlaughthink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

i am with you brother,its like a great big glass of derp.
edit on 27-8-2012 by yyzyyz123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Strap a bomb on my back, kill innocent women and children, treat women as if they are property. Sure Allah is great. I do not want to be disrespectful however, I can't see the love being spread in todays Islamic world, Murder, rape, oppression. The great I AM will be returning and his name is not ALLAH.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

edit on 27/8/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join