It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What William Cooper wanted you to know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Everything William Cooper has written or stated is now happening. Many people speculate that he predicted 9/11 and whatever the case may be. He was from the inside and he was sharing what he knew was going to happen.

I met William Cooper briefly prior to 9/11. At the time, I was active in law enforcement and was hoping to be recruited with FBI. I had contacts with people in high places. I dated a then-CIA who was later murdered years ago for attempting to expose the truth. The day 9/11 happened, I knew instantly that this was an inside job. Like most people, we were shocked at this unexpected event. However, it was not about the 3,000 people who were killed, but it was the lies we were being fed. I listened to the radios and news on TV from the beginning to the end and stories kept changing. This is when I knew what Cooper was telling me about the things that will happen. I was very vocal about where I stand in this issue and even though I was a "hypocrite" I still was someone who wanted to do good and not the bad.

Over the years following 9/11, I had my run ins with Secret Services, CIA following me everywhere I go, being pulled over constantly (I am mixed Indian/English/Fijian and people mistake me for being Arabic, Persian, Egyptians, etc)... Then I had to keep my mouth shut for the last 7 years. So now that I have been out of the force and getting tired of this BS that is happening to this country and in this world, many people are afraid to speak up because of the rights that we no longer have. The Marine vet who was arrested, isn't the first one, nor will he be the last. This is what is really happening. There are many more incidences that we do not know of. It was recently that I joined ATS after lurking through some of the forums. Since the elections are coming up, I have been trying to warn everyone of what we need to be prepared for. Some just think that their votes won't matter and politicians do not even do things as promised. But the most important thing right now is you need to ask yourself, "Who is Barack Obama?" -- there are some youtube videos that provides the truth of his background and where is from. Then when you read the following link below, it will make sense to what is happening now.

Remember this:
"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
~ James A. Garfield, President of the United States

Please read the following excerpt written by Cooper in this site: www.puppstheories.com...

If this has already been posted, I apologize. I did a search and nothing that pertains to the above was mentioned so I post. By expressing this, even though there is more that I want to share, I am clearing my conscience. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Speak more please, we are listening.
edit on 19-8-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes you seem to be very well informed on these kind of things.
Please share them.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yes, we're screwed. I've been seeing that writing on the wall for quite some time, now. The question is, what's to be done about it? That's the question no one has the answer to.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It makes me sick when I think how he was killed: Ambushed by the authorities and shot while trying to flee into his house. They also shot and killed his dog.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Bill Cooper was first a ufo/military whistleblower, -as I recall-, and I observed other ufo Personages make him persona nongrata. Mr. Cooper pointed the finger of expos'e at some of those, for their CIA connections, and I always agreed with him on that, and still do. Yeah, he was murdered, (executed) by the PTB, am convinced.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i read his book years ago it opened my mind big time he was murdered no question one of my heros

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good Thread, SpiderLL!

Here's a youtube video I saved from a while back if you all are interested:

www.youtube.com...

He knew the government was planning an attack.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spiderLL

There was a thread last week containing a video with his lecture "Behold A Pale Horse".
Here is the link: Link to the thread

R.I.P. William Cooper!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Slave NO MORE

Thanks!! I have the PDF file that he gave to me. I was fascinated with the JFK reporting that he included in it. I am not sure how to attach and I doubt that I can. It might be available online because a friend of mine made it available online earlier last year. If you google it and add "pdf" at the end of it.

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Bill Cooper was an alcoholic paranoid fantasist who took people for a ride. He was credulous and believed whatever was popular in conspiracyland at the time. For years it was evil aliens and then it was evil government. He probably pumped in as much BS as he believed in others. Krill. Zapruder, AIDS - he got it exactly wrong time after time.

A bust clock is right twice a day and he couldn't even manage that.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Bill Cooper was a great American and Patriot who loved and served this once great nation. May God bless his soul and may many listen to the truth and warnings he has given us. I came to this same conclusion before I ever heard of him. The bible warned us of the same thing, it is Lucifer's plan to take total control over us for a short time. When God puts divine protection over Israel in the soon to come Gog-Magog war they will claim it was E.T. who protected them and then the leader of the Aliens, Lucifer himself in disguise will rule with an Iron fist till God gives him a biblical ass whoopin at Megiddo, Israel.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses!

Let me briefly discuss Aurora. I worked with John Doe in CSI and he got transferred to Denver about 2 years ago. During the times we worked together, we had the same insight about working for the corrupted gov't agencies. Since he went to Denver, he changed and started acting really suspicious and definitely "out of it." Even though we keep in touch, I don't fully trust him. After the shooting, I finally got the nerve to ask him if he knew anything. He did tell me that it was staged and that Holmes was "planted" and I took that as Holmes being the fall guy. I haven't asked him since.

Late last year, a then and now ex-friend from DHS and I had a discussion about a potential war with Iran. He disclosed that he heard the agency were going to purchase over 2 billion ammos for their protection. His excuse: "In case the terrorists attacks us." BS! So it was recently I heard in news report that there were in fact, 1.6 billions ammo purchased by DHS.

4 months before 9/11, my best friend was in the military and was deployed to Afghanistan. I remembered him being so worried because he didn't understand why he and others were going to Afghanistan and this was not even reported to the general public. I have a letter mailed to me after he went there. His letter was lengthy and what caught my attention is when he wrote "You were right. I don't like killing people and they are having me kill people for fun. They're not bad people. I want to come home. Something bad will happen in the united states, we will not be free anymore, and we will be fighting a war for our own rights. Whatever you do, protect yourself, and don't fly." I have never heard from him since. And no one will give me an answer.

The ex-CIA once told me that if I wanted to live then I "would need to join the force. [I] have to think like them even though it is not in [my] heart, but it was the only way [I] could save people.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I too recall being given this information years ago, as far back as 1992 I think, and what seemed like millions of years away at that time in my life, now comes in daily doses and is a bitter pill.

Having sat on this kind of info for so many years, it is strange to watch it level up at first just ever so slowly, through media and such, but with the popularity of the internet and communications instantaneous, seems the plan has become equally as fast.

One thing I wanted to say to the OP, remember not everything is as it seems and even though William Cooper had a good grasp on future military events, he may have also known that people are not yet ready to make the distinction between benevolent and malevolent aliens, so best to take that out of the equation even though it is closely intertwined. We can't make them or this plan go away by ignoring it.

There is an alien connection.

And are you Apache?

Edit to say that with everything going on it is best to deny the alien part of this whole mess. Giving this planet over to human beings right now would be as smart as handing a 2 year old the keys to the new motorhome...

edit on 19-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

No.

I don't go into too much about alien existence. My only concern at this point is the mass killing and the lives that will change. When I came to learn about the concentration camps being built, it was when I was referring back to the military's agenda.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

OK, keep the great info coming, seems you are the real deal.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

S&F

Great thread…and I too am interested in hearing more.

I mentioned Bill in a thread I started last week. There are many lessons to be learned from his later work. He was a brilliant guy and a patriot, despite how the gubment portrayed him.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Your thread reminds me of how the theory of lone nut came about... The "lone nut" was discovered when they saw the characteristic traits that is known today as anti-social personality disorder. It must have been in 1997 or 1998, I was an explorer for a county sheriffs department at the time and I went out to a training with some of the officers. The training was hosted by one FBI agent and 2 military personnel and they were explaining about how they can isolate people and how instilling a belief in them would make them predispose as a label for danger to society. I vaguely remember what was discussed but one thing stood out: They used religion as an example. They also talked about using religion to hate on other cultures or religions. During that time period, there was high rate of hate crimes in the LA county area, mostly african americans and hispanics. I will never forget this because it was the most hateful thing I ever experienced. they treated me like I was "white" and told me things to make me feel a sense of hatred against minorities and described to me what a "loner" look like.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Bill Cooper was an alcoholic paranoid fantasist who took people for a ride. He was credulous and believed whatever was popular in conspiracyland at the time. For years it was evil aliens and then it was evil government. He probably pumped in as much BS as he believed in others. Krill. Zapruder, AIDS - he got it exactly wrong time after time.

A bust clock is right twice a day and he couldn't even manage that.

What's the sound that a rock makes when thrown into the water?
You are in for a hot ride.Don't fear the path for it was chosen by you.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

You ask," Who is Barack Obama?"

He's our president. Who did you think he was? Quite a story, just to throw suspicion on our president. Our duly elected president. He's up to no good huh? In cahoots with the evil cabal? A puppet for sure, but a chosen puppet groomed educated to do one thing. And you know what that is?

No. What?

I'm surprised you didn't call him Obammy A lot of people think that's fun.

Is this about your ex law enforcement career?. Your ex CIA squeeze? The end of personal freedom? Or just an occasion to slander our president.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join