It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Brotherhood Starts Crucifixions. Is The U.S. Headed For Sharia Law?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jodlum66
I'm down for a revolution,

You sir have now been labeled under terrorists in some gov watch list...

But I'd gladly be right by your side for a revolution

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
The Zionist carry out far more barbaric acts than the Muslims do.

This is true, and there is a VERY good reason for this...

The Illuminati are behind ALL world events, ALL false religions, and ALL wars:

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda." Link

How the Vatican created Islam
The Catholic church and Islam are frauds
All false religions are illuminati created

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't know what this ayah has to do with MB or Morsi, so i assume this is just islamophobic thread.

And here is the commentary of the ayah by muslims not to allow any islamophobe to deceive anyone.

5:33 The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter The context of this verse itself will clear any negative perceptions against Islam. One cannot quote verse 5:33 without quoting verse 5:32 (prohibition of murder) and verse 5:34 (command to forgive). Let us examine the verse in its proper context: 5:32-34 ...

theamericanmuslim.org...
edit on 18-8-2012 by Anonymousman because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/8/12 by masqua because: Trimmed HUGE c/p

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

This applies to only those in government whom are following God. If we follow anyone whom is not following God, we may very well find ourselves on the road to hell right along with the ones whom led us there.

So...what you are saying is that as a Christian, you don't really believe in a literal interpretation of The Bible. Instead you just sort pick and choose the parts that you feel make sense and disregard the parts that don't make sense to you. Fair enough....that seems fairly logical to me.

However, once again...can you find any corroborating evidence from another independent source that seems to confirm these allegations of Egyptian crucifixions? I mean...in this day and age of unstoppable mobile media I would think that we might be able to find an Egyptian or two who might have snapped a picture...right?

Just like you don't believe in a literal interpretation of The Bible, the vast majority of Egyptians don't believe in hardline Sharia Law, either. Remember...the Egyptian people had a choice between religious kook Morsi and the CIA's very own Mubarak 2.0 as potential candidates to vote for....AND STILL 40% OF EGYPTIANS THOUGHT ANOTHER CIA PUPPET DICTATOR was a better choice than religious nuttery.

With almost HALF of the population clearly voting AGAINST hardline Sharia Law...I would think we ought to be able to find one or two accounts from sources who are actually in the country and whose salaries are not being paid by defense contractors...right?

If what you are saying is true, Then the Christians whom will not deny Christ Jesus and convert to Islam because Morsi is Islamic, and is the ruling government, are going against Christ. because they are not converting? This makes no sense my friend.

Precisely. It makes absolutely zero sense....now your'e getting it.

edit on 18-8-2012 by milominderbinder because: formatting

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Even if Obama is a Muslim supporter, what are we to do? We the people put him in office, so we the people should remove him from office. I'm down for a revolution, but wouldn't that make us vulnerable to other countries taking us over? They are trying to make us feel trapped like we can't do anything.

muslim supporter????.....let's see, he took out Osama bin laden, supports israel, helped free people from the brutal rule of gadhafi, etc.... you can't have it both ways. do you people ever listen to what you say?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
If you ask me, the US needs a good dose of Sharia law to put people in check. I see a great deal of stupidity and nakedness and whoring on the streets and outside of the clubs and bars.

With comments like that, I am sure you do see an awful lot of stupidity.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Even if Obama is a Muslim supporter, what are we to do? We the people put him in office, so we the people should remove him from office. I'm down for a revolution, but wouldn't that make us vulnerable to other countries taking us over? They are trying to make us feel trapped like we can't do anything.

muslim supporter????.....let's see, he took out Osama bin laden, supports israel, helped free people from the brutal rule of gadhafi, etc.... you can't have it both ways. do you people ever listen to what you say?

Actually...no they don't ever listen to what they say.

I can't count how many people I knew who were CHEERING the "Arab Spring" and who are now all surprised that "democracy" in Egypt looks a whole lot different that "democracy" in the West.

Seriously people...what did you think...that Egypt would free itself from the shackles of the CIA and then immediately decide to put a Starbucks on every corner and the Kardashians on TV??

Again...you can't have it both ways people. If you want to spread "democracy" around in the Middle East...you can't be pissed that it's not the kind of democracy YOU would have picked for them.

All the more reason to get out of the Middle East and to STAY OUT.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Seems to be a blackout on TV about this....

Happening very quickly and a lot of us here said it would happen.... oh well.... i'm not going to Eygpt for a holiday...

man, they really are screwed!!

edit on 18-8-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This topic has been laid to rest in the other thread by a fellow ATS member that lives in Egypt.

No one has been crucified by the MB or Morsi.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Crucifying muslim is wrong, but crucifying christians is ok. Nail some christians to those trees, i bet the media will forget to look they'll be like "what? I don't see anything.." while they stare right at them. Selective sight. 50 bucks says media won't mention anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The US is not headed for Sharia law but the US and the whole world are heading towards a Sunday Law, where every man, woman, and child will be forced to worship the Pope in the revival of ancient pagan "Sun" worship on "Sun"day. Islam is an offshoot of the Catholic Church, where by employing a "Divide and Conquer" strategy, they have been able to control the religious views of the overwhelming majority of the world. Now with the ecumenical movement, all of the world's religions are moving towards a unification under the leadership of the Pope.

The powers that be are trying to revive the Dark Ages and the Serfdom economy, where by the majority work and "till the land" while Noble elites and Priests and the Pope, enjoy the fruits of the labor of the majority. If you thought World War II was bad, then our generation will see atrocities that pale in comparison to the atrocities of WWII. History is bound to repeat itself when the majority of people don't care about history and the past, and live in "the Now."

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

It appears disingenuous to claim 'the topic has been laid to rest' by a poster in the other thread. Having read all the posts there it actually appears that the number of sources has increased, and that they include some highly well-informed individuals. Click on this post, for example.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

I do not believe a website called "radicalislam" could be considered an unbiased source. But if a fellow member that lives in the area says "Hey...it didn't happen. Here's what did happen." I think we need to pay attention to that as well.

So far there has not been any source, other than agenda-driven websites, to verify this. If this was true, why hasn't Fox News picked it up? Something like this is the stuff of dreams for Fox News and would be on the breaking news spotlight.

But they haven't reported it because there is no evidence to prove that it has happened. If new evidence comes to light, I will stand corrected. But since I have no reason to believe this is true, I will not jump to conclusions or fear that Sharia Law is coming for me.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by pause4thought

I do not believe a website called "radicalislam" could be considered an unbiased source. But if a fellow member that lives in the area says "Hey...it didn't happen. Here's what did happen." I think we need to pay attention to that as well.

So far there has not been any source, other than agenda-driven websites, to verify this. If this was true, why hasn't Fox News picked it up? Something like this is the stuff of dreams for Fox News and would be on the breaking news spotlight.

But they haven't reported it because there is no evidence to prove that it has happened. If new evidence comes to light, I will stand corrected. But since I have no reason to believe this is true, I will not jump to conclusions or fear that Sharia Law is coming for me.

Exactly
This didn't happen..

The thread has to be moved to lies subforum
edit on 18-8-2012 by Anonymousman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My best friend is middle-eastern and has some Muslim bloodline in them. Funny thing is that this person does not believe in the Islamic faith and is the kindest person I've ever met. Because of this person I was introduced to many (actual) Muslims and they were all very nice, well behaved, and incredibly polite. I find the sheer amount of hate against Muslims or middle-easterners disturbing.

If you think you have the right to threaten someone as an infidel because a few treat the world as infidels, then that makes you no better than the radicals and thus makes you a radical. Peace and love, not war and hate!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I am so glad to see the Muslims advancing towards the 21st Century,
3000 years ago it was rocks.
2000 years ago it was crucifixition.
They are coming right along by golly.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
To all the people that say this did NOT happen:

Guest Column: Muslim Brotherhood 'Crucifies' Opponents, Attacks Secular Media
by Raymond Ibrahim Special to IPT News August 15, 2012

Last week in Egypt,when Muslim Brotherhood supporters terrorized the secular media, several Arabic websites—including Arab News, Al Khabar News, Dostor Watany, and Egypt Now—reported that people were being "crucified." The relevant excerpt follows in translation: A Sky News Arabic correspondent in Cairo confirmed that protestors belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others.

Likewise, Muslim Brotherhood supporters locked the doors of the media production facilities of 6-October [a major media region in Cairo], where they proceeded to attack several popular journalists.

That there were attacks and violence—both in front of Egypt's presidential palace and at major media facilities, is well-documented.

An August 9 report by El Balad, a widely read Egyptian website, gives the details:

Last Wednesday, August 8, "thousands of the Muslim Brotherhood's supporters" attacked 6-October's media facilities, beat Khaled Salah—chief editor of the privately-owned and secular Youm 7 newspaper—prevented Yusif al-Hassani, an On TV broadcaster, from entering the building, and generally "terrorized the employees." El Balad adds that the supporters of Tawfik Okasha, another vocal critic of President Morsi—the one who widely disseminated the graphic video of a Muslim apostate being slaughtered to cries of "Allahu Akbar"—gathered around the presidential palace, only to be surrounded by Brotherhood supporters, who "attacked them with sticks, knives, and Molotov cocktails, crucifying some of them on trees, leading to the deaths of two and the wounding of dozens."

Far from condemning these terrorists, Al Azhar, Egypt's most authoritative Islamic institution, has just issued a fatwa calling for more violence and oppression, saying that "fighting participants in anti-Muslim Brotherhood demonstrations planned for 24 August is a religious obligation." Most of the aforementioned Arabic sites point out that these attacks are part of the Muslim Brotherhood's campaign to intimidate and thus censor Egypt's secular media from exposing the group's Islamist agenda, which Youm 7, On TV, and Okasha do daily. [Note: the latter's channel was recently shut down, despite Morsi's previous reassurances that "no station or media will be shut down in my era."]

investigativeproject.org

Oh so perhaps censorship is taking place? Go figure!! Just like the parent that beats the child behind closed doors, and plays music loudly to drown out the child's screams..Morsi does not want the rest of the world to know what he is doing!

How many TV stations and news facilities were shut down? Seems like a media blackout to me.

People do not be so naive! Just because you can not fathom something so horrific in your own country, does not mean these atrocities are not tsking place somewhere else in the world.

If the U.S. cannot condemn these actions then in many ways we are not better than those you commit such horrible crimes. One day they will be in our back yard and what then??

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Another source:AssyrianInternationalNewsagency

They also report Sky News was the first to run this story! All of these sites are making this up? Right!!

Pax

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

This topic has been laid to rest in the other thread by a fellow ATS member that lives in Egypt.

No one has been crucified by the MB or Morsi.

Obviously.

It truly terrifies me how quickly will believe outrageous claims without any investigation just because it goes in line with their misunderstandings of the world around them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join