It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking new research proves that racist people have smaller brains

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
While this sounds good and all, this supposed study does not seem to account for cultural and geographic dispositions.

For instance, lets take into account a person of Chinese nationality, who's racist against not just Whites, but, Westerners.
This person, culturally, will have a high diet in fish, and vegetables, very rarely if ever eating beef products. This puts some question to the validity of the study for there are indeed some people of Chinese nationality which may either be culturally programmed, or through personal experiences biased and very racist against Westerners.

Apply this supposed new paradigm to other national/geographic cultures, and the argument regarding diet, and other factors grows very thin and dubious.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

Great, now you´re putting words in my mouth I never said. Your reading comprehension lacks really hard.
All I said is, white people are not privy to being racist. Where do you get that other BS from?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
reply to post by binkman

Great, now you´re putting words in my mouth I never said. Your reading comprehension lacks really hard.
All I said is, white people are not privy to being racist. Where do you get that other BS from?

Just admit that you like the fact that people from ethnic minorities can get away with racism and whites can´t.

link   
reply to post by Muckster

So what your saying is the black phenotype has smaller brains? Because they are typically more racist than the white phenotype.

If I would walk through Watts, well I would meet alot of small brained people.

link   
reply to post by DJW001

Telling a lie in order to tell the truth is not acceptable anywhere but in literature. This thread, despite the nobility of its aim, belongs in [HOAX]. I am certain that was not your intent. If you wish to have an honest discussion, start with an honest premise.

I respectfully disagree... This is not a hoax or a lie... it is a peace of satire!

Its ment to be funny while proving a point... sadly it seems that many have taken it at face value and maybe i should have made it a bit more wacky... but come on... i am speaking about racism and then move on to eugenics as a solution... does know one see the irony?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

WHAT? Are you on drugs? I am a white german, we are #ed all along the line for being racism, even when we are not. Don´t be fooled by my avatar.

See your fail now?
edit on 12-8-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muckster
reply to post by DJW001

Telling a lie in order to tell the truth is not acceptable anywhere but in literature. This thread, despite the nobility of its aim, belongs in [HOAX]. I am certain that was not your intent. If you wish to have an honest discussion, start with an honest premise.

I respectfully disagree... This is not a hoax or a lie... it is a peace of satire!

Its ment to be funny while proving a point... sadly it seems that many have taken it at face value and maybe i should have made it a bit more wacky... but come on... i am speaking about racism and then move on to eugenics as a solution... does know one see the irony?

Many thanks, you have proven the anti white racism that runs deep and unabated through ethnic communities in most major white countries.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
decided to read the rest of your op.he actually says that the only hope for the racist is sterilisation.heil hitler!this is your words op not the article you showed.you are the racist op.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

OP, I appreciate your attempt. I tried to add another dimension to this debate and it's turned around on its ear by people who just don't get it.

Stay the course.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican

So what your saying is the black phenotype has smaller brains? Because they are typically more racist than the white phenotype.

Colour has no bearing on it... whoever is more racist will have the smaller brain. Black or White matters not

edit on 12-8-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
reply to post by binkman

Are you capable of reading?

@OP, "Dr Karamba Necradimbala" brings zero hits on google. Bing shows only this thread. Care to elaborate on that?

OP, please answer this comment! We want details of your sources or is this just your "creativity"? Hmmmm...?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican

Colour has no bearing on it... whoever is more racist will have the smaller brain. Black or White matters not

edit on 12-8-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

This still doesn't account for the racist Chinese person that grew up with and has always had a healthy diet primarily of fish and vegetables.

The cultural diversity of this supposed study, methinks was targeted/skewed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

He already said its unbased satire (or something along this line)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman

It´s an inescapable fact that ethnic minorities regularly get away with espousing racist hatred against others whereas white people don´t.

Maybe where you live... but have you travelled every corner of the globe and discovered the same applies everywhere?? I doubt it...

I hope you realise that this debate goes beyond the confines of your own town and even country!

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

It would lend more credence were there valid links that could be discussed.... nonetheless, here's a thread that espouses a similar hypothesis to the OP.

abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

OP, I appreciate your attempt. I tried to add another dimension to this debate and it's turned around on its ear by people who just don't get it.

Stay the course.

LOL thanks Beezzer

I know i'm playing with fire

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I think he doesn´t realize very much. As to the other guy who´s giving stars to his BS content.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I come from a white community... and how I see it is we look at everybody equal.
And heck blacks make more friends than whites from what it seems.

But if I go to a black community a white would automatically be hated and possibly attacked.

What seems more racist?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

as the majority of your post go for the inflammatory, please excuse me if its hard to spot when you are being fictitious or genuine.

Colour has no baring on it... whoever is more racist will have the smaller brain. Black or White matters not

The problem with your thinking is very simple, you are grossly underestimating the problem.

Racist exist even among the most intelligent of people, intelligence does not automatically come with rationality.

To mock them with their own thinking, implying that they themselves are the "stupid ones" is completely the wrong approach.

Many leaders in these communities are well educated, devious, manipulative and dangerous.

I would never underestimate them in such a manner as you are trying to imply.

The truth about Racism is far more complex and scary than a simple lack of intelligence.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

reply to post by binkman

It´s an inescapable fact that ethnic minorities regularly get away with espousing racist hatred against others whereas white people don´t.

Maybe where you live... but have you travelled every corner of the globe and discovered the same applies everywhere?? I doubt it...

I hope you realise that this debate goes beyond the confines of your own town and even country!

Peace

We live in the same place, and probably in the same city.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join