It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The mitchell Combes everyone is talking about on this thread is different to the Mitchell Combes the Medium.
These men have two separate FB profiles.
I do not know if it is the same person.
Please becareful as you could ruin someone's career by vilifying them, if the source of the information is wrong.
Mitchell Combes the Medium is a person of integrity and truth. I do not see anything about an EQ and Tsunami on his page and/or website.

It will be an interesting ride just the same

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Now all these people who have experienced waking dreams/nightmares visions, call them what you will has reminded me of a dream I had when I was a child. I remember very little about it except in my dream I saw a city or densely populated area, falling into the sea. Now at this time I don't know which city or where it is, but something in the back of my mind says california. Now with the san andreas fault,a scenario like this may be possible, it may also be nothing more than a dream. I know nothing of california, like where the towns and cities lie, so cannot backup my dream, I only mentioned it because of this post.

I have friends on facebook in australia and I am going to contact them to see if they have felt any earthquakes recently and try to get some credibility to this story.

All I will say now is lets hope and pray that this guy is wrong. Its better to be wrong and life carrying on as normal as opposed to a disaster of unthinkable proportions.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aiolosmartine

That's too bad. Now this dude is going to claim he was right about it to some extent. And maybe he was. Maybe he's Moses incarnate.

Maybe there will be a big one followed by the tsunami and everyone on ATS will claim he's an illuminati agent and the antichrist.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Felt it too. It was about 1-2 second duration. I think we (of this thread)are putting unnecessary thought into earthquakes; using up energy on such can make it manifest, you know?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fossy

Fossy I am in Australia, on the west coast.

I have had dreams myself many years ago, dreamt the whole eastern seaboard of Australia was under water Since then, we have had a lot of floods in recent years, so I thought it was that.

As far as the water going 70 miles inland...easy....we are a fairly flat landscape, nothing to stop the water, I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Posted a warning along those lines a little while ago...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Yes exactly....what you fear most you create

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I don't like this random word generator... I kept on getting words like "murderer" and "evil" ugh.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The earthquake felt somewhat long to be honest. It felt like 6 seconds to me. the first 4 seconds was minor but then bang the 4.4 came at like the 5th second mark and went down at the 6th to 7th second mark.

Felt like riding a wave.
edit on 8-8-2012 by aiolosmartine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

If people read his damn FB page properly they would'nt get themselves in to a tiz over it and twist what he actually writes. His messages are quite clear in simple English.

In NZ there is the Moonman; now either you believe him or you don't; no point crying over it. I just hope none of this comes to pass but in reality let's be serious.....it's not a matter of if but WHEN it's going to happen. There is ALWAYS a risk if you live close to a volcano, tectonic plates or even the coastline just as there is a risk living right next door to a nuclear power station or science lab or even breathing the air inside an passenger airline not knowing who carries what bacteria or virus. Every day we take chances; it may not happen today, tomorrow, next week or next month. It may not happen this year or the next. No body really knows 100% sure of anything. But if someone knows something we don't and it saves alot of lives.....what if it does'nt happen then what's there to loose?

Personally I take this all with a grain of salt; kind of like one eye open and the other closed. It's not a matter of we'll see if Mitchell is correct, it's a matter of when because we know at some point it IS going to happen. It did in San Francisco, it has in Japan and NZ as well as many other parts of the world where there are tectonic plates and volcanos. Am I worried? I'm probably more worried about Agenda 21, GMOs, vaccines, diseases, famine and war right now than I am of Mother Nature.

edit on 8-8-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
people like destruction prophesies because it is exiting and gives them something to do (buy canned food?)
but lets be realistic, that guy says its not prophesy but it can be known in advance because it is man made(HAARP)
if that was true do you think he would be able to post what he did on facebook?
the government would make sure he would never post anything related to HAARP and this thread would never exist either.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by fossy

If you want to ask any Australian if they have felt any earthquakes recently, ask those from South Australia and Victoria.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
If they were to try and cover up a mile-long train of these Abrams and Bradleys, do you think that would create fewer or more questions?

These vehicles don't fit in boxcars, and even under tarps with the large number of them I think it would be obvious who they belonged to and what they were.

I don't know enough about the area, so maybe there are people who are monitoring the trains, but if there aren't, no, I think that the only reason this was even noticed and filmed is because of the weirdness of it being so many tanks. If it was cars, or semi trailers or tanks under tarps so that you couldn't see that they were tanks, I don't think the guy with the camera would have paid it the slightest attention.

Again, that's with the assumption that people aren't monitoring what's going in and out of that base, and that this is just the casual observation that it appears to be.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Anyway. I have a question for you guys. [snipped] I was wondering if any members of ATS could tell us about their experience with a large earthquake? What does it feel like? Physically and how do you fell mentally as its happening? Also, when a large earthquake occurs, are there usually smaller ones that occur a few days ahead of time? Thank You.
edit on Mon Apr 22 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: personal info removed

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

I think the aftermarth of a large EQK is worse than the quake itself. Especially when your water and electricity is cut off for weeks and months on end, fresh drinking water and food is scarce, your toilet does'nt work, etc etc. You get the drift!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by srsen

His FB has been shut down; obviously it's been watched but I'm linked up to one of his buddies

No its not. His page is still up. www.facebook.com...

link   
reply to post by SisypheanRage

Those tanks are most likely from another military installation on their way to Ft Irwin because Ft Irwin is home to NTC, (National Training Center) that all of the other posts go to do training. When I was stationed at Ft Hood Texas, I had to go to that god awful place in the middle of winter, and guess what we shipped a sh*tload of equipment BY RAIL from Hood to Irwin, and we drew even more once there, and then we shipped it all back, BY RAIL. I'm just saying.
When I deployed to sh*t ass Iraq, we shipped all our equipment BY RAIL to Galveston, Texas, and after that I'm not sure how they got to Iraq, but trust me when I say, that the military loves to use the railways. I'm just saying.
edit on 10/23/2011 by SisypheanRage because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Svipdagr

It feels like someone is trying to break down your window in the middle of the night. There's no patterns when it comes to earthquakes, but quite possibly moon cycles. Not too sure.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Anyone else think there's something a bit non human about him?

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Just saw on the live earthquakes map that L A had one. I just think this whole thing is creepy! I am
going to keep an eye on this thread in case there is something to this warning. Maybe we should include Australia and California in our prayers for awhile.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join