It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Sydney and California Tsunamis coming???

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowplaya
I cant wait to read the posts on this thread if whats predicted actually DOES happen. I doubt it will, but if it does..this is going to be crazy!

Many of us won't have computers...maybe with something that large power will be out for those of you who do not have your computer under the sea like ours will be.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You mean perhaps what this is predicting???? A mass panic again to gain total and complete mind control and obediance from the masses? The bigger the event, the better it will be for the nwo to control everyone.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by imalitehaus

I got mess, judgment, game, petrol, thousand.

Weird that everyone's words are death and destruction. However, I think it is probably all coincidence. Fun though.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by imalitehaus
reply to post by Char-Lee

There are a lot of coincidences happening on this thread and I finally have to say something. I went to the word generator, much earlier today, and asked the Universe, "What on Earth is really going on these days?".

The first word I got was, Revelation. The second word -- Remembering. Third word -- Event. Then, the last word -- Paradise.
I really didn't want to go further after that. It was pretty weird and the timing was just strange.

Whoever first recommended the website, thank you. It's very interesting.

Could you post a link to this? I wouldn't mind playing around with it some.

Thanks

Think they used this one. if you google random word generator there are a bunch.
watchout4snakes.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Originally posted by Evasius
Sometimes when I encounter info that could possibly have a direct affect on me and my family while on the web, I initially 'consult' a random word generator. It's easy and never fails to yield relevant results.

random word generator

It's busy at work, but I did try to clear my mind and request results from a source outside of myself (rather than have my mind generate words that mirror my thoughts). The results were valid, but it remains to be seen if they were true outside threats or products of the imagination.

1st word: Seeming (then tried to clear my thoughts & requested 'what do I need to be wary of?')
2nd word: Monster
3rd: Anger
4th (see below): Flooding - (decided to post results because this word showed up so quickly)

*Also clicked the link to test it before posting, and the word presented was 'Startle.'

Try for yourself.

I believe this is what your looking for.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

He just said that all of his updates are set to 'public viewing', so I hope that helps.

I think you are right, he is not accepting any more friend requests. You have subscribed and still can't see the newest posts? That is weird........

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I just tried what you did with the word generator. The initial word was "opinion". I then cleared my head and asked "Is this mega quake event going to happen soon?" and hit the next word button and the new word was "Eight".

Now this is pretty crazy considering this is the eighth month of the year. Thanks for the link, that blew my mind.
edit on 8/8/2012 by Overtime because: Fixed

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Just a comment I want to add. I am Teacher and during a discussion one day, a few months ago, with secondary age Students they informed me that should there ever be a tsunami or water disaster that the east coast of Australia would be destroyed.

They informed me that they had been paying attention to recent floods, the breaking of dam walls etcetera and informed me that the water could reach inland way beyond peoples expectations. They suggested the water could reach our area!!

As an indication I live approximately six hours drive from Sydney about midpoint between the NSW & South Australian border. Make of it what you will I just thought it was an interesting communication.

I sincerely hope there is not a disaster - at least with warnings people can make an attempt to preserve their lives but when disasters occur without warning it is so much more tragic and heart wrenching. Here's to hoping the warning is well meant but without substance.

Much Peace...

I wonder if your students was talking about Three Gorges Dam in China as being the warning sign of events to come.
edit on 8-8-2012 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by imalitehaus

There are a lot of coincidences happening on this thread and I finally have to say something. I went to the word generator, much earlier today, and asked the Universe, "What on Earth is really going on these days?".

The first word I got was, Revelation. The second word -- Remembering. Third word -- Event. Then, the last word -- Paradise.
I really didn't want to go further after that. It was pretty weird and the timing was just strange.

Whoever first recommended the website, thank you. It's very interesting.

Thats what Im saying too... Creepy stuff

When I went on to that website it generated last, religion, clone and other words that spoke my views on religion. It was wild!!! Lol

What is this word generator site?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Why is this and an insane false flag London thread the hottest topics on ATS right now?

Could it be that everyone here is addicted to fear?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Maybe that word generator works off trends from the interweb.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

No. They were speaking to me about the recent floods here. They were then combining the amounts of water with the capacities of dams - should they overflow (think disaster) or should the dam walls physically crumble under sudden amounts of pressure for which they were not built (think disaster again) - then our area could be flooded.

The Students were referencing the recent floods - the levels of water and how far the flood waters advanced and from where the water travelled and would meet with other water supplies etcetera. I was pleasantly proud of how they expressed themselves. At one school here some Students took a very thought provoking photograph - the Students were in a tinny floating outside the school building with the school name in the background. While devastating the Students thought their dreams had come true with school closing until the waters receded.

The Students were very specific about our area - we are a farming community complete with an irrigation system. Students who live on farms are very knowledgeable when it comes to water and water usage.

I am actually laughing out loud at the poster who claimed I was entertaining the fantasies of the Students. I am laughing even more deeply at the posters who gave him stars!!!! Thanks for your enquiry and I am sorry I could not answer it or reply with related information. Here's hoping that the predicted disaster will not happen but at the very least the majority of us willing to discuss the topic - could do so in a civil and dignified manner.

Much Peace...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i am in Cali, Los angeles and i just felt an earthquake like 5 mins ago, this is weird

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Just had a 4.4 magnitude about 29 miles from Los Angeles.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MassOccurs
Why is this and an insane false flag London thread the hottest topics on ATS right now?

Could it be that everyone here is addicted to fear?

i think everyone here is addicted to conspiracy
and these are the lastest hot big and juicey conspiracys

but nice try

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicMT09
i am in Cali, Los angeles and i just felt an earthquake like 5 mins ago, this is weird

some might say its kind of funny

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack3182
Maybe that word generator works off trends from the interweb.

maybe he got a lucky spin

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by GoldenRuled

Except the only tsunami "prediction" he has made was back in March 2011 . . .

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Oh #! We just had an earthquake here in California and like 2 weeks ago we had another one.

Pretty creepy after I been reading this thread today but after feeling the earthquake I felt compelled to post.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
They just had a 4.4
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...
If you look at the map there has been a number of earthquakes there recently i know they have them all the time but this looks like its getting worse
edit on 8-8-2012 by FaTaLAnon because: more info

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join