It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF NASA has $1 all seeing eye in middle of new mars mission pics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I feel like I am being lued to about mars.
I am only looking for the resons why.
You help me see there is no symbolism in this and I will be thankfull to cross that therory from my list

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I agree the chosen picture was to show detail of their camera. However, perhaps like a folklore story certain incantations have their own ways to exposing themselves. It is a random picture, but so was the mysterious pictures of the world trade center and planes before 9/11. Symbology doesnt have to be intentional to have meanings. This symbol that is shrouded in secrecy could be a sign of things to come without the photographer even realizing it.

Perhaps a cryptic message from someplace in the future or from the past from someone or something.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Shaiker because: add detail

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Using currency is actually a common technique in image an signal processing for a few reasons.

1. Everyone knows what currency looks like
2. Currency has a lot of detail that can be revealed or obscured to show how an algorithm will effect an image

I have currency based in examples in many of my image processing books. I suspect this is just another example of this.

Still you must admit that it is a bit odd that they had to focus it exactly on the all seeing eye.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I think they chose this as an example for one simple reason, the microscopic detail spent on printing notes is incredible, they are pretty much a work of art considering what actualy goes into them. The more detail that is shown on one of these from any given distance is an indication of how impressive and powerful NASA camera technology is.

Suppose they could have used any other part of the bill I guess, but lets look at it rationaly for a second, this is an article on optics and the example they use is of an all seeing eye, optics, cameras, cameras see things, very much like an eye sees thing, makes sense to me.

And on a personal level id have probably chosen that too, an all seeing eye radiating with the power of the sun/god whatever in the middle of the great pyramid, is pretty ******* cool.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Murad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
ahah good catch

i'll tell you now its notting, but its cute how they put that up, the people that uploaded that picture probably have no idea of the impact, unless they were told to do so which is possible.

again good catch S+F

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murad
I think they chose this as an example for one simple reason, the microscopic detail spent on printing notes is incredible, they are pretty much a work of art considering what actualy goes into them. The more detail that is shown on one of these from any given distance is an indication of how impressive and powerful NASA camera technology is.

Suppose they could have used any other part of the bill I guess, but lets look at it rationaly for a second, this is an article on optics and the example they use is of an all seeing eye, optics, cameras, cameras see things, very much like an eye sees thing, makes sense to me.

And on a personal level id have probably chosen that too, an all seeing eye radiating with the power of the sun/god whatever in the middle of the great pyramid, is pretty ******* cool.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Murad because: (no reason given)

lol, yes yes and yes, but the main focus of that picture is the ASE, they could of focused on another part of the bill, but they didn't.

i also think its pretty cute though, their new all seeing eye taking a picture of the all seeing eye, OOOOOOOOooOoooOO fruit loops
edit on 5-8-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
something funny to note though for those saying they're just showing off their new billion dollar camera.

you can buy a brand new 100 dollar camera and take a clearer picture then that, just so you know lol

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Looks like they are deliberately pranking NASA haters/ conspiracy sites

They are propably ROFL right now

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just to be the opposition, conspiracies have gained so much momentum and are spread so quickly now it would be dumb not to incorporate it into anything you would like more publicity for. I know if I ever had a business or tv show or graphic design for something like a book....anything. I would most definitely see what the most popular conspiracies are and add subtle but deniable connections to gain a little extra notice.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm tellin ya man, there have to be a bunch of conspiracy geeks over there at NASA and they are effing with all of us... Every time nasa puts something out there it has an edge of conspiracy to it. Moon bases, Nemesis, list goes on...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaffer44
I realy believe we white people came from that distant place.

Is this a joke?

We white people? Before you EVER come out with this sort of ignorant crap again, I suggest you go and educate yourself ... there ain't no we in white people ... never has been.

If you are one of those ignorant white boys, that believes the zionist propaganda, that all white men are Aryans ... then you should go get your brain examined. We do NOT come from the middle-east, we do NOT originate from the caucasus in Turkey, as they claim us to be ... we, the "nordics" come from Asia, we are ASIANS by origin ... and have nothing to do with this "caucasoid" zionist crap. You'd be more correct in saying, that we are originally "chinese", than claiming that we have anything at all to do with the zionist "Aryan" crap.

So, if you buy into this "we" the white people stuff ... maybe you "should" move to mars.

That said, I'd say the reference to the all seeing eye ... has relation to the camera eye, that is being used in the rover.

edit on 5/8/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It could just be my screen,which I doubt-but that picture from 10 meters away is just "ok"I think.
Not that great in terms of focus,but hey I guess they have had to use light materiels and transport the whole thing to Mars,so i am not complaining.

I just hope they show us any fossils they find this time.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

Wow, that's really strange.

Why not use the white-house, or a coin? Why the Pyramid of Slave Labor?

Because NASA = Free Masons.

Very simple.

Of course there is NO connection to the unreformed Nazis taken in by the U.S to create NASA in the first place.
And of course America's money is not in any way influenced by a shadowy cabal of old psychopaths who want to keep all of the aliens to themselves.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
hrm.. funky they choose exactly that pic.

I got another one for ya: Ever wonder why the mars orbiter ("Mars global surveyor") has, very conveniently, developed a "glitch" right after Nasa claimed that it could directly (with a 13 minute delay, mind You) watch Curiosity via said orbiter? And that there is now a decidedly longer delay in the available pictures from the orbiter in livestreams and such? Or so says NASA.

Janet Jackson's nip-slip principle? delay before people get to see "inconvenient" stuff?

The pyramid just adds to the whiff of subterfuge surrounding mars. I wouldn't be too surprised if the curiosity rover suffered an "unfortunate accident" Monday.
edit on 5/8/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Could it be more about the words, the motto, as a message to all mankind? Kind of like Neil Armstrong saying: "One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind".

Annuit - To favor undertakings, nod assent, smile upon
Coeptis - Undertakings, endeavors, beginnings

greatseal.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

Originally posted by Pinke
Using currency is actually a common technique in image an signal processing for a few reasons.

1. Everyone knows what currency looks like
2. Currency has a lot of detail that can be revealed or obscured to show how an algorithm will effect an image

I have currency based in examples in many of my image processing books. I suspect this is just another example of this.

Still you must admit that it is a bit odd that they had to focus it exactly on the all seeing eye.

I agree and that is why I asked to see the pics in her books that she offered to post

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Is this a joke?

We white people? Before you EVER come out with this sort of ignorant crap again, I suggest you go and educate yourself ... there ain't no we in white people ... never has been.

If you are one of those ignorant white boys, that believes the zionist propaganda, that all white men are Aryans ... then you should go get your brain examined. We do NOT come from the middle-east, we do NOT originate from the caucasus in Turkey, as they claim us to be ... we, the "nordics" come from Asia, we are ASIANS by origin ... and have nothing to do with this "caucasoid" zionist crap. You'd be more correct in saying, that we are originally "chinese", than claiming that we have anything at all to do with the zionist "Aryan" crap.
LMAO you think I am praising white people ?
read proply that is not what I have done if it is so we invaded and I donot think that is right.
Also I have continuly stated that these are my thoughts and questions so please get off your high horse and stop making asumptions.

So, if you buy into this "we" the white people stuff ... maybe you "should" move to mars.

That said, I'd say the reference to the all seeing eye ... has relation to the camera eye, that is being used in the rover.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Is this a joke?

And were did I mention anything about Zionist you have read my writings wrong I'm sorry to say why so defencive ?
I noticed a wierd pic show'd it explained some of my thoughts and asked questions you have not helped this thread at all by turning it in to some sort of racist issue

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this threads.
I can see some good points from the no conspiracy side of things and this has given me some more reseach to do.
But to the gentelman who tried to turn this into a racist Zionest hatred thing- to you Sir I can say you are wrong.
most of what you put in your post has nothing to to with what I had said maybe I should should be believing all the dimational crap hey ? At least witth my THEROY i can give some explation I why my thought procees and why I am bending towards thoughs beliefs.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I agree and that is why I asked to see the pics in her books that she offered to post

I slammed the first book I found on my shelf this morning onto a scanner. I hadn't had coffee so it is squinty. Enjoy it.

Also attached links to microscope blogs/manufacturers which do the similar examples. Often you will find examples focus in on the left side of the note. I imagine this is because we read left to right, and just choose the largest piece of image or symbolism from around that area.

There are also many forensic examples from processing moire patterns and finger prints. The below is from a visual effects book, however.

Microscope Link 1

Microscope Link 2

Side note: I flipped through some of my forensics books and they tend to focus on the edges of the bank notes but this is because that's generally where finger prints are. Very few people grab a bank note in the centre.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Pinke because: Side note

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join