It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF NASA has $1 all seeing eye in middle of new mars mission pics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jaffer44

Don't you understand that the color wheel and the color of the rover will be affected by the color of the light that is hitting them? What happens when you shine a red light on something?
edit on 8/6/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Don't you understand that the color wheel and the color of the rover will be affected by the color of the light that is hitting them? What happens when you shine a red light on something?
edit on 8/6/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Sorry to say NASA own explanation for why they played with the colours makes more sence then that. Funny how after being called out on this they didn't mind showing us some full colour Pics

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
My opinion:

NASA knows that many conspiracy theories are aimed at them. They know there are conspiracy theories suggesting there are pyramids on the Moon and Mars. They know that there are many conspiracy theories about the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill.

Conclusion: They are taking the piss out of conspiracy theorists. Quite well, I might add.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Funny how after being called out on this they didn't mind showing us some full colour Pics

What do you mean?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
My opinion:

NASA knows that many conspiracy theories are aimed at them. They know there are conspiracy theories suggesting there are pyramids on the Moon and Mars. They know that there are many conspiracy theories about the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill.

Conclusion: They are taking the piss out of conspiracy theorists. Quite well, I might add.

Lol this is we're a good conpiracy is hard to prove lol
It's because of the above that I would say publishers would be more careful and not want to feed the we didn't go to the moon theory

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

NASA relised a bunch of photos with the histergram or what ever they call it it it should they hard remove most the blue and some green.
Google colours of mars

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sort for the ba typos I'm on my bloody iPhone

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I don´t buy it. To me the whole idea that some secret cabal would be
dropping hints all around places is just, simply put, juvenile and idiotic.
This is world politics, not treasure hunt.
More probable is that people working in entertainment, government, NASA etc.
are aware of these conspiracy theories and use these images
so they can get a good laugh out of it on conspiracy people´s expense.
I would definitely do so.
For NASA to do this, wouldn´t surprise me a bit, since they´ve been hounded
by the very same people since the beginning with the same questions
and screaming "cover up!" when they don´t get the answer they wanted.
Now i do believe that there is a conspiracy on the world political stage going on,
but even i know that if you´re going to do something that you shouldn´t be doing,
you don´t talk about it.

TO ANYONE!
EVER!

Real evil masterminds don´t gloat.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Today the picture is gone...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deedsy1

suprise surprise

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
I don´t buy it. To me the whole idea that some secret cabal would be
dropping hints all around places is just, simply put, juvenile and idiotic.
This is world politics, not treasure hunt.
More probable is that people working in entertainment, government, NASA etc.
are aware of these conspiracy theories and use these images
so they can get a good laugh out of it on conspiracy people´s expense.
I would definitely do so.
For NASA to do this, wouldn´t surprise me a bit, since they´ve been hounded
by the very same people since the beginning with the same questions
and screaming "cover up!" when they don´t get the answer they wanted.
Now i do believe that there is a conspiracy on the world political stage going on,
but even i know that if you´re going to do something that you shouldn´t be doing,
you don´t talk about it.

TO ANYONE!
EVER!

Real evil masterminds don´t gloat.

I can understanded why you say that. For many years I said the same thing and would not believe something is going on.
I have know idea what is happening wich is why I ask questions and listen to other opinions.
For years conspiracy therost were raving about a new world order now you have to admit there right.
they crazy conspiry people have been more honest and make many more correct predictions then any MSM.
World leaders including one of your Presedents warned us of these secret groups.
I am sick of all the in your face lies the polly's have given us.
I spent years not understanding why they make so many stupid decions that even a layman could see would cause problemsd or not solve problems.
Like I said all I know is I've been lied to and things are starting to make a little sense.
No I dont know why but I am out asking question.
Your statement doesnt realy help because there is some thing going on I have no doubts. just dont ask me what it is lol Im still trying to work that out.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaffer44

Originally posted by Deedsy1

suprise surprise

It's right here: nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/multimedia/pia15105.html

It hasn't moved afaik.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'd like to thank everyone again for how respectful you have all been.
I feel much better about forums now that I have come back to ATS.
no one has called names or tried to belittle poeple because of there beliefs
well done ATSer's
A lot of other sites could learn from the way ATS runs
Thanks again all and hope to getting into some tuff discusions with you all again soon

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

I have another question for you if you dont mind.
My hobby is photography I like to do landscape and astrophotograghy using my telescope.
After having another look at that pic I have noticed it is not framed properly.
I know that when I am taking photos, the outer edges are just as important as the middle ( Some compations I go in have to be unedited photos) so edges in my lanscape photos are something I always think about.
Don't you think it was a piss poor job done on that photo if you look at the top of that image you will see its off the edge of the note. yet at the bottom there is still heaps of room.
Using the note also gives no indercation of colour.
Even if that was max zoom they could of easly made it so the hole note was in the frame.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I can understanded why you say that. For many years I said the same thing and would not believe something is going on.
I have know idea what is happening wich is why I ask questions and listen to other opinions.
For years conspiracy therost were raving about a new world order now you have to admit there right.
they crazy conspiry people have been more honest and make many more correct predictions then any MSM.
World leaders including one of your Presedents warned us of these secret groups.
I spent years not understanding why they make so many stupid decions that even a layman could see would cause problemsd or not solve problems.
Like I said all I know is I've been lied to and things are starting to make a little sense.
Your statement doesnt realy help because there is some thing going on I have no doubts. just dont ask me what it is lol Im still trying to work that out.

Do you understand what happens when the blind leads the blind? They both fall in the pit.

You sense something is wrong, you sense that things don't add up, yet you seek man to tell you what it is. Why don't you consider humbling yourself before the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob -the Creator of Heaven and Earth and all that is in it, including you -- for your answer? He is Truth. Jesus healed the blind to give SIGHT, he healed the deaf to HEAR - both of which mean TO UNDERSTAND.

And He does the same today. It's what they keep hidden from you, because if you truly understand what I'm stating, and love and prize truth, you'd care enough to ask Him to show you who is behind this rising darkness.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Do you understand what happens when the blind leads the blind? They both fall in the pit.

You sense something is wrong, you sense that things don't add up, yet you seek man to tell you what it is. Why don't you consider humbling yourself before the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob -the Creator of Heaven and Earth and all that is in it, including you -- for your answer? He is Truth. Jesus healed the blind to give SIGHT, he healed the deaf to HEAR - both of which mean TO UNDERSTAND.

And He does the same today. It's what they keep hidden from you, because if you truly understand what I'm stating, and love and prize truth, you'd care enough to ask Him to show you who is behind this rising darkness.

LMAO this coming from some who believes what a priest or bible says ?
Talking about the blind leading the blind
I look at my Spiritualty like my conspiracys I see some truth in lots of religens and also see lots of lies

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

And He does the same today. It's what they keep hidden from you, because if you truly understand what I'm stating, and love and prize truth, you'd care enough to ask Him to show you who is behind this rising darkness. [/q

I just reread my last post to you and am sorry for how that sounds I dont want to judge you or your relgin it just seemed a bit contadictry to me.
Waking up to the lies has made me spiritual.
I dont believe or disbelieve any conspircy I listen and look for evidence to suport there claims.
Also can you explain better it seems to me you are saying I should just close my eyes and not look for answers to my questions and just believe a higher power will save me.
If god is real then I doubt he wants us all to sit on our bums and do nothing.

edit on 7-8-2012 by jaffer44 because: error in format

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Pinke

Don't you think it was a piss poor job done on that photo if you look at the top of that image you will see its off the edge of the note. yet at the bottom there is still heaps of room.
Even if that was max zoom they could of easly made it so the hole note was in the frame.

10 feet / 3 meters away on a bank note? That's a pretty extreme zoom. I'm not sure exactly how the test was performed but if that photo was taken using remote control then it's pretty good framing. Even if it was set up, I don't think the framing was the point.

Regarding color, there was also some terrestial photos they took on the NASA site I've seen for those wanting to see rocks etc ...

And danke for compliment on not name calling etc ... is good not to be on the recieving end of it also.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke

reply to post by Pinke

10 feet / 3 meters away on a bank note? That's a pretty extreme zoom. I'm not sure exactly how the test was performed but if that photo was taken using remote control then it's pretty good framing. Even if it was set up, I don't think the framing was the point.

Regarding color, there was also some terrestial photos they took on the NASA site I've seen for those wanting to see rocks etc ...

And danke for compliment on not name calling etc ... is good not to be on the recieving end of it also.

No probs pinke yes it's been a good thread that way.
As for the pic I think we will have to agree to disagree.
Your post have been productive though in that you have shown me that this is no good to use to make a point and will go into my theory basket instead of my fact basket

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
to all thoughs who keep saying O its just NASA playing a joke or there doing it just to piss off conspiracy groups,
Do you relise how much symbolism has been used by NASA through out history ?
Do you relise that its common knowledge and there is phoagraphic evidence of the freemason flag being used on the moon ?
there is a lot more factual evidence of symbols being used
A lot of it is from the Apolo missions. look at the last picture on the page in the first link and you will see they have used that symbol before.
heres a link forum.prisonplanet.com...
Ever heard of the Vector symbole ?
did you know that every space agency in the world has it somewere within there logo ? even Iran and USSR
Heres a good thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
So to say symbolism is not important to NASA isn'tvery convincing.
If all these simbols from the past were just by accident then I believe the publishers would be carefull to not fuel conspiracys.
Som techy working for NASA is not deciding what goes on there web site, NASA pays people lots of money to make sure there content is sensored to thier point of view.
HM I can show you they use symbols though thier history
HM I can even show you they have used this symbol before
HM is it so strange for me to wonder if there is a reason they did that ?
edit on 8-8-2012 by jaffer44 because: add infomation

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join