It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: World forces must strive to annihilate Israel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The headline of this thread is FALSE, as much as the reports in the media starting with the Jerusalem Post!

This is from the presidents homepage

Qods Day is not only a strategy for the liberation of Palestine, but is a key to solving all problems President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad here on Wednesday night said that Qods Day is not only a strategy for the liberation of Palestine, but is a key to solving all problems of the world.

President Ahmadinejad said in a meeting with a group of ambassadors from Muslim countries to Tehran.

President Ahmadinejad has underscored the need for a united global front to deal with ‘the inhumane’ hegemony of Zionism, embodied in Zionist regime.

“The Zionist regime is both the symbol of Zionism in the world and a tool to reinforce the dominance of arrogant powers in the region and across the globe,” A glance at the present situation in the world, particularly in the Muslim and regional states such as Bahrain, Yemen, Libya, Syria and Turkey, shows that all nations are affected by the arrogant system’s plots, added the president, emphasizing that the existing form of global management has failed humanity and its principles.

President stated that more than 1,200 billion dollars are annually spent in the world to build weapons and stressed that the use of weapons is tantamount to crime, occupation, killing and bullying. Dr.Ahmadinejad said that a ‘dreadful Zionist current’ has been managing the key international affairs over the past 400 years and “behind the scene of the world’s main powers, media, monetary and banking centers.”

He noted that people around the world have the right to enjoy justice, respect and freedom with no discrimination and exception, urging all freedom-seeking and justice-seeking nations to adopt a measure to rout the epitome of the Zionist hegemony with the final purpose of establishing justice and freedom across the globe.

President further warned against the enemies’ plots to cause religious and ethnic clashes among Muslims and reiterated that there are no hostilities among Muslim nations per se. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says the Western powers are trying to take advantage of recent developments in the Middle East.

President Ahmadinejad said the United States and its Western allies want to sow discord among Muslims in the region due to "an unjustified" support for Zionist regime.

President said that it was shameful that the presidential candidates of a country with a population of over 300 million felt they had to meet top Zionist regime officials to win the elections.

He also pointed to the presence of the NATO forces in the Middle East, stating that the coalition has never taken a step towards ensuring freedom and justice.

“NATO has never brought freedom and justice anywhere,” Dr.Ahmadinejad added.

www.president.ir...

It is full of Anti-Zionism not Antisemitism. That is a big difference. There is also no mention of "annihilating Israel". I assume due to the fact that there were mistranslations in the past the mods change the title of the thread until the User who opened this thread has undeniable proof for his accusations.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I never called him a hero there fruity..your putting words into my mouth. But having studied who he is and where he comes from and his ideals as an individual....he is a much better man than Obama ever will be....yet both men are the scapegoats for the government they represent.

I can get along with Hitler if you put me in a room with him, it doesn't mean that I like him.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

And what do you know of him? He doesn't want to kill jews...if that were so he would not allow them as well as christian into his country. DO you even know the history of Iran and how it came to be after the US puppet that was there was overthrown? He is against corruption and the ways that it has destroyed his country...cant say I blame him...look what it did to ours. The regimes policies I do not agree with, but him as a individual is quite fascinating.

I don't care for him personally just as I don't really care for people like you who assume way to much. BUT he is a much better politician than what we have on this side of the fence. And if he wasn't nothing more than a mouth piece for the regime, you would actually be able to see that.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by DarknStormy
There are roughly 20,000 Jews is Iran. They apparently have 1000's of year lineage and live in peace among the Iranian people. Most were offered $10,000 to migrate to Israel and the majority rejected the offer and despise the country of Israel along with it. That is no joke either.

I bet there are 100,000s of Americans that despise America too. Jews have been in the middle east for over 3500 years so I think it is ok for them to have their own little country, but the Muslims disagree....

Would it not be grand if the Muslim world offered the refuges in Gaza 10,000 dollars and a place to live too? But they don't and totally ignore them other than to use them as a propaganda pawn.

I'd like to see that. It would be funny to see the reaction from the Zionists... And then it would be funny to hear the lame excuses of why it is not allowed. The question is, would the Gazans take the offer? I think they would and then they would show the world what a ruthless bunch of murderers the Israelis regime really are.

Haven't Egypt just opened up their borders to the Palestinians in Gaza? Maybe they are doing it and for free.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by Kastogere

He's actually really fascinating to listen to....a very down to earth man. I mean that...he's a nice guy....he gets a bad rap most of the time.

Yeah, nice guy. Nothing wrong with a guy who hangs gays publicly in the streets and then announces at the UN, quite proudly i might add, that there are "No gays in Iran".

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Not the words of a rational man. As another poster first mentioned, he is no hero.
edit on 2-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

Those statements may be correct, but it doesn't answer why the USA and Saudi Arabia are the best of friends and the same things you accuse Ahmadinejad of are happening in Saudi Arabia also. Why is the Saudi Royal family heroes to the USA?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Being anti-zionist, has nothing to do with being an anti-semite. A lot of Iranians are semites, and not jewish. Saying that they are anti-semite, when they oppose zionism, is just plain ignorance.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Those statements may be correct, but it doesn't answer why the USA and Saudi Arabia are the best of friends and the same things you accuse Ahmadinejad of are happening in Saudi Arabia also. Why is the Saudi Royal family heroes to the USA?

The Saudi royal family, are semites (as far as I can recall), and they are the bretherin of the zionist "imagined" bloodline.

Didn't you watch Moses?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Could you Please elaborate on that. This is one of the parts I am confused on.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
To all you Arabic speaking members here – and we know there are many – I dare you say this is a mistranslation:

Al Maut Li Isreael

I just love the argument that He doesn't hate Jews. Let's pretend it's true, but to solve this paradox, here is glance of who the Israelis are in his eyes, and why he has no problem annihilating them:

Regarding the “destroying the Zionist regime, not Israel” argument. Who do you think elects the Zionist governments of Israel ? Who are the majority of Israelis who put them in power if no Zionist Israelis?
Some of you think – just like Achmadifruitcake - that they can dumb everyone down with they silly little ignorant infantile revisionism. Unfortunately for you, some of us are around long enough to witness history text books unfold before their very eyes.

This is for you – strait from the Iranian military division in Lebanon, A.K.A Hezbollah.
You'd love this song I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

There are roughly 20,000 Jews is Iran. They apparently have 1000's of year lineage and live in peace among the Iranian people. Most were offered $10,000 to migrate to Israel and the majority rejected the offer and despise the country of Israel along with it. That is no joke either.

I bet there are 100,000s of Americans that despise America too. Jews have been in the middle east for over 3500 years so I think it is ok for them to have their own little country, but the Muslims disagree....

Would it not be grand if the Muslim world offered the refuges in Gaza 10,000 dollars and a place to live too? But they don't and totally ignore them other than to use them as a propaganda pawn.

Why should they get their own country? On what basis, that they've been in the region for a long time? okay, well why don't you give the bottom half of America to the Mexicans and given a few states to the remaining Native Americans that you haven't already brutally murdered.

You're so happy to give away other peoples land and lifes to accomadate jews in the middle east on the basis they've been around for a few years, lets see you redneck yankys give up most your own states to the mexicans to the south and the remaining natives

guarantee you won't support that. there's some crucial difference between the two that i'm sure you'll inform me of

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

""""The solution of the Islamic Republic to the issue of Palestine and this old wound is a clear and logical proposal that is based on political wisdom accepted by global public opinion and it has been presented in detail previously. We neither propose a classical war with the armies of Islamic countries, nor do we propose throwing Jewish immigrants into the sea or intervention of the United Nations and other international organizations. We propose a referendum among the Palestinian people. Just like any other nation, the Palestinian nation has the right to determine its own destiny and to elect its own government. All the original people of Palestine - including Muslims, Christians and Jews and not foreign immigrants - should take part in a general and orderly referendum and determine the future government of Palestine whether they live inside Palestine or in camps or in any other place. The government that is established after the referendum will determine the destiny of non-Palestinian immigrants who migrated to Palestine in the past. This is a fair and logical proposal which global public opinion understands and it can receive support from independent nations and governments.""""
english.khamenei.ir...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
reply to post by nightbringr

I never called him a hero there fruity..your putting words into my mouth. But having studied who he is and where he comes from and his ideals as an individual....he is a much better man than Obama ever will be....yet both men are the scapegoats for the government they represent.

I can get along with Hitler if you put me in a room with him, it doesn't mean that I like him.

I find it preposterous that people defend someone who gladly hangs gays in the streets and then in a fit of delusion, either real or faked, claim to the world a country of almost 80 million has "no gays".

Of course Iran doesnt. The ones who are will never publicly proclaim it for fear of death, and the ones who have are most likely dead.

And i never said i liked Obama.
edit on 3-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Obviously the answer there is oil.

Are you suggesting i approve of the Saudi regime? No idea why your bringing that up, i despise the way Saudis abuse women. I would be very happy if the West broke off relations with them and applied pressure to improve their human rights record.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's becoming clear to me that we can't go a day without hearing one side or the other banging the war drums. I've resigned myself to the fact that sooner or later they're going to start lobbing bombs at each other, and we'll be dragged into it whether we like it or not.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
To all you Arabic speaking members here – and we know there are many – I dare you say this is a mistranslation:

It's not.

The hatred for Israel (not Jooooooooz, not Zionisist, but Israel) is deep in this region.

DEEP.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by inalandfaraway

It's not.

The hatred for Israel (not Jooooooooz, not Zionisist, but Israel) is deep in this region.

DEEP.

Looking at the posts here on ATS, its quite apparent the hate for Israel is growing here in the West as well. While i can understand Palestinian angst, the overall anger directed at the Jews seems so disproportionate to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by inalandfaraway

It's not.

DEEP.

Looking at the posts here on ATS, its quite apparent the hate for Israel is growing here in the West as well. While i can understand Palestinian angst, the overall anger directed at the Jews seems so disproportionate to me.

I don't know if it is true hatred towards Israel, but, it may be that the US gov't seems to give them a free pass when no one else gets one. Iran is horrible when it comes to human rights, but is Israel any better? Iran cannot pursue enrichment of Uranium past a certain point, but Israel can have many nuclear bombs? I know Iran is a signatory of the NPT, and as such they should allow the IAEA unrestricted access to their facilities, but if they were to drop out of the NPT, wouldn't that look even worse and would they be allowed to pursue nuclear ambitions if that was the case?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
reply to post by Xtrozero

We been connected to Israel for a very long time

1948 ?

It has not been that long, common.

edit on 2-8-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

The ancestor's of the English speaking peoples and Northwestern Europe (10 lost tribes) and the tribes of Judah, Levi and Benjamin (Jews) have a history that goes so far back it would astound you.

The sons of Joseph (Ephriam and Mennessah) were to bare the name "Israel" forever, not Judah. In fact the first time you see the word "jew" in scripture it is when they were at war with Israel, therefore "jew" does not = "Israel".

Brittish = Brith+ish

In Hebrew
Brth = Covenant/Chosen
Ish = People

Saxons = Issacs Sons (no vowels in Hebrew)

Stone of Scone (Destiny) = Jacob Pillar Stone (coronation stone)

Royal line of English kings/queens = Judah.

Think about this awesome truth in context of the Olympics opening ceremony "new Jerusalem on England's green and pleasant land". Think about why England uses jubilee's when the only other culture in history to use that means of counting was ancient Israel. Think about the promises made to Israel by almighty God and then think about the last 200 years of history regarding England and the US and thei influence over the cultures of the Earth, the resources they controled at one point, the ports or "gates of your enemies" that were possessed by these decendants.

In reality the English speaking peoples (Ephriam = UK/Australia/NZ/ Canada; Mennessah = America) ARE Israel and have had a relationship with the tribes of Judah, Levi and Benjamin (jews) since their ancestors were blood brothers as children of Jacob (Israel) over 3700 years ago.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

The Saudi royal family, are semites (as far as I can recall), and they are the bretherin of the zionist "imagined" bloodline.

Didn't you watch Moses?

This is correct the Medianites were the tribes which became in time the leaders of Saudi, they were the in-laws of Moses and descended from Lot (nephew of Abraham) who of course descended from Shem thus = Semites.

Nicely done historian.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I am still wondering about the lack of action by the responsible Mods, despite the fact that the thread title was proven to be a lie.

Speaks volumes...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join