It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by WiindWalker

You can't glue your imagination onto other people's eyeballs.....

We could watch your posted videos 1,000 times...still gonna be through our eyes, filtered through our minds.

Des

Im not trying to persuade you in any way. Believe what you want.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It was directed by Danny Boyle (the British film director - known for films such as 28 days later, trainspotting etc).

The scene was reminiscent of Victorian style fears and was also a sly dig to the wretched conservatives who abhor the NHS. Did you know that 300 beds are to be donated to a Tunisian hospital thanks to this show?

I think it did a great job of highlighting the NHS woes, whilst incorporating British culture, literature and fantasy into a memorable scene. A kind of cross between Mary Poppins and Harry Potter.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Not sure what Icke is getting at here....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Nope, I just think David Icke is running out of things to be concerned about.

I recently attended Glade festival, and during the final act they burned the large wooden pyramid stage and had dozens of fire-jugglers and such dancing around the burning remains.

Does that mean we were worshipping Baal?

No.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Sinny

I'll grant you the giant baby was creepy, what is significant about the dates, apart from your comments?

Can we have something to back it up with please?

It'll save you grief.

Honestly I have no idea what he meant about the dates.

Arrr, see
Thats why you shouldn't take every thing at face value.

I'd steer clear from Icke if your easily lead, it takes time to find good sources, the further you go down the rabbit hole, you'll soon find out.

Well, I am going to be meditating here soon, and see if I can get visions on this. I'll keep you posted.

[Insert one of Des' calm, and rational posts]

O.O
edit on 30-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Never mind, I should have read the whole thread before commenting.

Sorry for the pointless post.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yes it is very apparent...it apperas to be the Olympic Ceremony opening.....I did not watch it but just somebody artistic take on something...not everything is related to sacriface and demons and if Icke says it is then chances are really really really good its not.

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You can't glue your imagination onto other people's eyeballs.....

We could watch your posted videos 1,000 times...still gonna be through our eyes, filtered through our minds.

Des

Im not trying to persuade you in any way. Believe what you want.

I understand that you are not trying to convince me of anything. I am trying to show you, that throwing up a new thread, without any personal content/opinion by you, the OP, is confusing at best.

I think we have a slight meeting of the minds on this issue...a big Thanks to Sinny for her help....

Des

link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Destinyone

Then...tell us what is *apparent*...in your own words...

Des

I believe he/she did, did you not read the OP?

he edited his post... several times

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I agree with you this is one more scary sick thing that is being done in plain sight and everyone just loves it. makes me sick!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Nope, I just think David Icke is running out of things to be concerned about.

I recently attended Glade festival, and during the final act they burned the large wooden pyramid stage and had dozens of fire-jugglers and such dancing around the burning remains.

Does that mean we were worshipping Baal?

No.

What you are seeing is a production, a veil. What's underneath is what counts. They are playing you and everybody else in that stadium for a fool. Trust me on this. The only thing I have is intuition, and it is telling me that something is not right.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Destinyone

Then...tell us what is *apparent*...in your own words...

Des

I believe he/she did, did you not read the OP?

he edited his post... several times

Yeah, I noticed that after reading the rest of the thread so I edited my post to avoid embarrassment.

Looks like you beat me to the punch, you're quick

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

While I do believe there is an all powerful elite that plot against us, I do also believe they present certain sinister things in plain sight (e.g 9/11 etc).. and that Madonna Superbowl fiasco was most curious, as is some of the things surrounding the Olympics, its foolish to jump the gun and blindly believe David Icke

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I try my best

Kudos, for retracting

link   

Watch the video

I don't need to, I watched the actual opening ceremonies so I can draw my own conclusions. All I saw was an overly expensive production as a curtain around an overly expensive 'security' operation to celebrate an international event overtaken by corporate sponsorship.

link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

It's been a thread in progress...glad to have you on-board....

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

While I do believe there is an all powerful elite that plot against us, I do also believe they present certain sinister things in plain sight (e.g 9/11 etc).. and that Madonna Superbowl fiasco was most curious, as is some of the things surrounding the Olympics, its foolish to jump the gun and blindly believe David Icke

I never said that David was 100% correct. I was pulling his info so that we could comment on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I never said that David was 100% correct. I was pulling his info so that we could comment on it.

and that we are my friend

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

OK. My comments. While David, at one time in his past, seemed to be a good, balanced researcher...he's wandered off the beaten path. Don't know for what reasons, maybe he was running out of paying crowds with his old material. Maybe he just started losing it, it does happen in his field.

The twisted path he's plodding down now, makes no sense to serious ufologists. He's taking the most outrageous claims from various sects, rolled them all into one ball of Icke, and expects people to just believe him because of who he is.

That's my personal opinion...not expecting anyone else to hold my same views.

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I'll grant you the giant baby was creepy, what is significant about the dates, apart from your comments?

Can we have something to back it up with please?

It'll save you grief.

@ Des, I just realised you only joined in 2011, I thought you were an old timer member lol.

By the way, my Motos always been "If your in a hole.... Just keep digging!".. I use the phrase quite often, maybe i should take a leaf outta your book lol.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

Hi Sinny! Am I the only one to notice the giant baby was "born" with a caul on its face? In old wives' tales, the caul is supposed to mean that the child will have psychic abilities.

Or, was this sculptor just a really bad artist? Maybe he was pressed for time.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How to cast a magic spell:

1. The more people present, the more effective.
2. Represent your intentions through symbols
3. Chant and/or ring bells.
4. Include the elements, water, air, fire, earth
5. etc..

Now that is just a rookie interpretation, but it seems they have it all covered.

The problem I have is that I haven't seen anyone trying to explain what they 'apparently' were trying to achieve.
What is their spell? Anyone? Surely that is a better avenue of investigation? Except I haven't seen it discussed anywhere :/
It would be funny if TPTB were actually trying to use the ceremony for positive changes and here everyone is fighting over whether or not it happened.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join