It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iIluminati Card: Aurora Shooting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
reply to post by tport17

Maybe the melted clock refers to time distortion, I know there was a thread talking about what the guy was studying and it had something to do with altering perception of time. THREAD

Lots of posters have mentioned things about Time or warps in time in various threads. And yes, Holmes was studying temporal illusions to change the past. Here is a link to him actually talking about his study:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Or are the images placed in order to trigger these things?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly

Or are the images placed in order to trigger these things?

That would require some kind of implant, even if temporary. Taking the physical aspect out of implants, controlling images in dreams could be one way of "implanting" such images into ones brain.

EDIT: Thinking about it, lets say the dreams we have form on a certain frequency when we sleep. It would be quite scary if someone discovered such a frequency, and a way to control or manipulate it in some form. Mind control at it's best?
edit on 25-7-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: add.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by tport17

Maybe the melted clock refers to time distortion, I know there was a thread talking about what the guy was studying and it had something to do with altering perception of time. THREAD

There we go!
I even saw that thread and didn't put two and two together. Thanks for showing me the obvious.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by camouflaged
no way, no connection whatsoever.
it would be more believable if the card displayed someone in a cinema holding a gun, now some guy who doesn't resemble anyone involved standing in front of some building we don't know of with the name of the card being "al amarja"
Nice try anyway.. keep looking

The Islamic Republic of Al Amarja is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Yusuf ibn Salah al-Amarja with an even hand, and remarkable for its restrictive gun laws. Its compassionate population of 20.775 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
www.nationstates.net...=al_amarja

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

reply to post by tport17

Lots of posters have mentioned things about Time or warps in time in various threads. And yes, Holmes was studying temporal illusions to change the past. Here is a link to him actually talking about his study:
www.youtube.com...

i would love to see this whole presentation.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Personally I find the connection interesting, thank you for sharing.

Sure it could be reaching, but all conspiracies require a certain amount of reach and faith

I think that is how we examine things. If we don't pick things up that call out to us, we miss important details. The sign of true intelligence is being able to see the patterns that are out there.

I know that Michael Shermer says the exact opposite but I think he is a shill.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I don't mean to be an asshole but I cannot see anything that ties the picture on this card to the tragic shooting.

OP, can you point what exactly we are supposed to see that ties them?

to me it seems as though the image of the theatre is mirrored on the card It isn't exact but It does jump out at you abit.

It is also the colors Red and Purple.

(as an aside, I was listening to a podcast on the Olympics and symbolism and the images of the uniforms that the medal bearers are to be wearing are.. Purple, with a bright red scarf flowing from it. It is very striking.. I think it has some significance.. espe the red scarf..)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I found this one that looks almost exactly like the press photo...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
reply to post by harryhaller

I found this one that looks almost exactly like the press photo...

>_> is all I have for that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

That would be frightening indeed. Whos to say the government hasnt already figured the frequency out. We all know thier technology is years advanced than what they really tell us.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

this isn't too far from the guy on the card...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Very interesting, I've been following these Illuminati cards for a long time and this definitely has a resemblance to the theater, good catch, OP!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Trivium68

Red Scarf= False Flag? There is also a big red flag being held up in that Olympic poster.

olympic 2012 underground poster
edit on 25-7-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If the illuminati are in fact real and withholding genius level technology and/or earth's previous lost technologies...perhaps technologies that enhance brain function....I still dont think they could match these cards to reality.
If this is in fact really happening(the most prominent clue that it is the the 9/11 card) I would contribute it to the occult.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Thats another angle i was thinking of, some sort of prophecy?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
If the illuminati are in fact real and withholding genius level technology and/or earth's previous lost technologies...perhaps technologies that enhance brain function....I still dont think they could match these cards to reality.
If this is in fact really happening(the most prominent clue that it is the the 9/11 card) I would contribute it to the occult.

Maybe not reality, because nothing (in my opinion) is set in stone. If there are alternate universes, then anything is possible. But it would mean those people can see the suture, past, and alternate universe's futures and pasts. With that said, there has been discussion for years that TV and movies are here to "prep" us for things to come. The above does sound a bit like "Fringe."

If you fold i think a $20 bill a certain way, it looks like the WTC towers burning:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is the first time that a card from the game "On The Edge" is associated with some current event...

People usually only pay attention to the game "Illuminati: New World Order".

The interesting part is: this card "Al Amarja" is supposed to represent the island of Al Amarja, where the game takes place, that is an Islamic island, more or less like Bahrain.

But, if you look at the picture used in the card, it has NOTHING to do with an Islamic island.

The picture looks like it was created ONLY to represent the Aurora shootings of 2012.

Something tell me it's the work of time travelers...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
WOW good find

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1

Not wanting to take away from this thread at all! I do feel compelled to ask you to research illuminati and the new world order. If you google woodrow wilson and new world order, click videos, click the two hour plus video, watch at least some of it.... You will be shocked! There have been secret societies since the days of Jesus. Only now they are unbelievably disgusting! Even more shocking for me was that of JFK.... Google jfk and new world order. He was our last good president that wanted to change our place in history before it was too late. He was killed! Many presdients talk about the new world order openly...many quotes you can find. While on that journey you will hear all about the illuminati as well.

As far as the topic goes.... Just seems like its getting weirder and weirder. All the symbols are in plain sight it seems. The illuminati cards are prophecy.... But how??

The clocks time?. Did anyone figure out if in fact it reads 12:05?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join