It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

iIluminati Card: Aurora Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Came across this on another site. Some similarities in the card and the shooting. What really stuck out is the purple coat in the card like the one joker wears. What do you guys think?

card

also the 2 and 8=century 16????
edit on 24-7-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yeah that's not a stretch at all...

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well most conspiracies are stretches but considering all the connection made from this deck it is still interesting. Read it, conspiracy does surround this event and +4 defense is added to the government in the form of gun control

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I think you are reaching...

No one has explained to me why Steve Jackson is an Illuminati agent either.

I think its a game he made because he enjoyed Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminatus! series.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Personally I find the connection interesting, thank you for sharing.

Sure it could be reaching, but all conspiracies require a certain amount of reach and faith

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tport17
Personally I find the connection interesting, thank you for sharing.

Sure it could be reaching, but all conspiracies require a certain amount of reach and faith

In this world of lies, believing just about anything requires a certain amount of faith. And its very unfortunate and makes me sad
. I haven't really seen much (without my own eyes) that I found convincing enough to believe 100%. I don't know whats real... and no matter what anyone thinks, nobody else does either. Not yet....

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theroguelion

Yea im not at 100 percent on any idea about this yet. Im just looking in around on top of and under the box.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Ok OP, well done on this

I still don't want to trust these cards in any way, but the way they keep popping up as relevant is terribly disconcerting.

With regards this incident, bang it's the closest "fit" i've seen yet. VERY wierd how similar it looks, down to the crossed neon lights, and the man with a noose is the "condemned man" in tarot ... not guilty, condemned.

This IS a false flag, and the decks of flags clearly saw this coming. Raises the question, was century mall "chosen" already back in 1995?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The person in the card is wearing a shirt that does resemble to Joker's usual purple shirt.
Just stretching it out a bit more

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
al-amarja is a very interesting heading for the card ... do a google search and find:

www.palestineremembered.com...

It is a place in palestine ... completely irrelevant ... until you read that:

www.jpost.com...

Which really really really doesn't make sense on ANY level. Not saying it isn't true, it's just very odd.

Then i realised i typoed, and it got EVEN MORE CURIOUS:

en.wikipedia.org...(game)

Guns, explosives and bulletproof vests are illegal. Only the Peace Force, the island's heavily-armed law enforcement agency, can carry guns and they enforce this law very vigorously. Drug laws are similar to those in Europe and USA but enforced only sporadically. Otherwise the police and government lets everybody do whatever they want unless it threatens the state or they have something to gain in stopping it. Al Amarja is also a center of just about every kind of global conspiracy imaginable and all of them have their own operatives in the island.

edit on 25-7-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
no way, no connection whatsoever.
it would be more believable if the card displayed someone in a cinema holding a gun, now some guy who doesn't resemble anyone involved standing in front of some building we don't know of with the name of the card being "al amarja"
Nice try anyway.. keep looking

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The searchlights in the background of the card reminded me of "movies" because of this:

Then there's the "century" connection as well...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
What really stuck out is the purple coat in the card like the one joker wears.

With a noose around his neck implying the "joker" is dead?

This is starting to be fun!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Took me a minute to figure out what that white glob is on the card. It is a melted watch. The time on the watch is 12:05 it appears.

Colorado Shooting Timeline

At 12:05 a.m. MT, "The Dark Night Rises" started to play at the Century 16 Movie Theaters at the Aurora Town Center, where throngs had gathered, some dressed as characters from the highly anticipated Batman sequel.

Hmmmm....can anyone figure out the symbolism as to why it is melted? Salvador Dalí painted that famous melted painting.

About the painting...

The well-known surrealist piece introduced the image of the soft melting pocket watch.[2] It epitomizes Dalí's theory of "softness" and "hardness", which was central to his thinking at the time. As Dawn Ades wrote, "The soft watches are an unconscious symbol of the relativity of space and time, a Surrealist meditation on the collapse of our notions of a fixed cosmic order".[3] This interpretation suggests that Dalí was incorporating an understanding of the world introduced by Albert Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity. Asked by Ilya Prigogine whether this was in fact the case, Dalí replied that the soft watches were not inspired by the theory of relativity, but by the surrealist perception of a Camembert cheese melting in the sun.[4]

Although fundamentally part of Dalí's Freudian phase, the imagery precedes his transition to his scientific phase by fourteen years, which occurred after the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

It is possible to recognize a human figure in the middle of the composition, in the strange "monster" that Dalí used in several period pieces to represent himself – the abstract form becoming something of a self-portrait, reappearing frequently in his work. The orange clock at the bottom left of the painting is covered in ants. Dalí often used ants in his paintings as a symbol for death, as well as a symbol of female genitalia.

The figure in the middle of the picture can be read as a "fading" creature, one that often appears in dreams where the dreamer cannot pinpoint the creature's exact form and composition. One can observe that the creature has one closed eye with several eyelashes, suggesting that the creature is also in a dream state. The iconography may refer to a dream that Dalí himself had experienced, and the clocks may symbolize the passing of time as one experiences it in sleep.

The Persistence of Memory employs "the exactitude of realist painting techniques"[5] to depict imagery more likely to be found in dreams than in waking consciousness.

Source
edit on 25-7-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Took me a minute to figure out what that white glob is on the card. It is a melted watch. The time on the watch is 12:05 it appears.

Very nice, i agree, although it's hard to be sure, i have slightly higher res images of the cards at home, i'll go see if i have anything better.

This entire event is surreal, that's for sure.
The world is getting there fast.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Where exactly on the card does it mention a mass shooting again?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Colorado Shooting Timeline

At 12:05 a.m. MT, "The Dark Night Rises" started to play at the Century 16 Movie Theaters at the Aurora Town Center, where throngs had gathered, some dressed as characters from the highly anticipated Batman sequel.

Hmmmm....can anyone figure out the symbolism as to why it is melted? Salvador Dalí painted that famous melted painting.

About the painting...

The well-known surrealist piece introduced the image of the soft melting pocket watch.[2] It epitomizes Dalí's theory of "softness" and "hardness", which was central to his thinking at the time. As Dawn Ades wrote, "The soft watches are an unconscious symbol of the relativity of space and time, a Surrealist meditation on the collapse of our notions of a fixed cosmic order".[3] This interpretation suggests that Dalí was incorporating an understanding of the world introduced by Albert Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity. Asked by Ilya Prigogine whether this was in fact the case, Dalí replied that the soft watches were not inspired by the theory of relativity, but by the surrealist perception of a Camembert cheese melting in the sun.[4]

Although fundamentally part of Dalí's Freudian phase, the imagery precedes his transition to his scientific phase by fourteen years, which occurred after the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

It is possible to recognize a human figure in the middle of the composition, in the strange "monster" that Dalí used in several period pieces to represent himself – the abstract form becoming something of a self-portrait, reappearing frequently in his work. The orange clock at the bottom left of the painting is covered in ants. Dalí often used ants in his paintings as a symbol for death, as well as a symbol of female genitalia.

The figure in the middle of the picture can be read as a "fading" creature, one that often appears in dreams where the dreamer cannot pinpoint the creature's exact form and composition. One can observe that the creature has one closed eye with several eyelashes, suggesting that the creature is also in a dream state. The iconography may refer to a dream that Dalí himself had experienced, and the clocks may symbolize the passing of time as one experiences it in sleep.

The Persistence of Memory employs "the exactitude of realist painting techniques"[5] to depict imagery more likely to be found in dreams than in waking consciousness.

Source
edit on 25-7-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

NOW THAT IS SOME SPOOKY STUFF! Lol

And....

The watch does appear to be 12:05! Can anyone confirm this?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
on the card : 2 and 8

on the cinema building : 16

2 x 8 = 16

edit on 25-7-2012 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
listen i hate lil wayne more then anything on this world but i came across this ignorant a55 vid with some clues

3:37 watch it

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Yeah, it is a little strange that after the whole video being set in a weird suburb full of manequines, it suddenly switches to a movie theatre full of skeletons!

Why?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join