It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What We Know About James Eagan Holmes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuzzyNutzs
reply to post by Agarta

Also of notable importance, the car he was driving had Tennessee plates. So at some point in time he was there or had a connection there. I don't see this mentioned often but I find it quite odd. Am I missing something here? Any insight yet on the license plates?

Source:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I have read somewhere that this was mis-reported, the car had Colorado plates on it from what I have read. Sorry too many articles out there, so I cannot find it again.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I don't believe he calmly waited for the police to arrive. That doesn't make sense because they said that he was cussing, spitting, fighting, and acting completely crazy when they took him in. However, it doesn't make sense that he didn't fire on police either unless he was coherent enough to know that meant his death.

Very weird.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I noticed the difference in eye color, from picture 1 and picture 2, also. Is there anymore BS they want to feed us???? I wonder what people....less "aware" think about, regarding this GLOBAL "event". It's also amazing how FAST information is coming out, about this guy. One minute he's a ghost, and the next....tah-dah! I guess TPTB, have chosen to spoon feed us slowly...to keep us ENTERTAINED! How are the ratings for CNN and Fox???
I can't believe Little Wayne's video has gotten over 3,000,000 hits, in the matter of days.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Psychopathic tendencies + Graduate school stress + Lack of social support network = Theatre Massacre. I think he had no emotions about killing others other than maybe a perverse wonder or delusion of grandeur. The stress caused him to feel like a failure and he wanted to take it out on someone. No social support made it impossible to moderate his impulses so he could recover.

I think I've read that about 5% of the population is psychopathic.

They're all ticking time bombs that harm others in different ways, some not so obvious.

It's related to the Antisocial Personality Disorder in the DSM:
en.wikipedia.org...

While ASPD doesn't equal psychopathy, it's shared. Basically, in order to be diagnosed as a psychopath in this world you must have no remorse or guilt about your actions towards others.

You can see this here:
www.medicinenet.com...
edit on 23-7-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Yeah.. I thought about that myself. I don't think he had that much on him. I thought he ordered it and just had that much. Or maybe he had it in the car. I thought I saw in one of the original threads that he had several clips, but the AR jammed so he switched. Must have been a cheaper AR, forward assist?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Yeah.. I thought about that myself. I don't think he had that much on him. I thought he ordered it and just had that much. Or maybe he had it in the car. I thought I saw in one of the original threads that he had several clips, but the AR jammed so he switched. Must have been a cheaper AR, forward assist?

I dont think the rifle jammed because the rifle on the ground outside had a regular 20rd mag the Drum most likely failed probably a cheapie drum,

what I still want to know is who funded all of this gear and why no one noticed he bought all that ammo in bulk anything over 1000 rounds sends up red flags. even here in MT you have waiting periods between handguns you can only buy one at a time.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

We've seen this before in recent shootings.

Lack of gun control in certain states is coming back to bite people in the ***.

More importantly, people not doing well need a social support network. This is true for everybody whether they're a psychopath or not. Everybody needs others for a shoulder and for advice. I don't mean the nanny state, either. I mean actual friends. Reducing crime is a social effort too.

With previous shootings the people who got these weapons and ammo should not have. But with this latest shooting I'm not sure. Does his past indicate he shouldn't have guns/ammo?

But even if his background check passes, he's still buying a huge amount of gear, guns and ammunition. This should put up red flags regardless of his past history, in my opinion.

I think buying this stuff needs more accountability. I'm not anti-guns. Just anti-stupid.
edit on 23-7-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

That was the worst supposed BIO I ever read.

Failing to mention his OWS ties and ending it on that notorious America hating fat slobs blame America first comments.

Most one sided agenda driven drivel I seen masquerading as balanced.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don't believe he calmly waited for the police to arrive. That doesn't make sense because they said that he was cussing, spitting, fighting, and acting completely crazy when they took him in. However, it doesn't make sense that he didn't fire on police either unless he was coherent enough to know that meant his death.

Very weird.

Maybe he ran out of ammo and was going back to his vehicle to get more when the cops showed up. Then maybe he got mad because he decked himself all out in body armor and he didn't even get to use it. Had to surrender without a fight caught with no bullets. Perfectly simple explanation that fits all the circumstances known at this point.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
MUGSHOT

mugshot

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Well to each their own opinion I guess. The OWS was not included as it was speculation and had only come to light. There are articles written on it today and a few from last night. This thread was written yesterday so what you are stating is new information which you COULD have added but chose to do nothing but criticize my OP. As this is a ongoing case things continue to come to light. Maybe you should take the time to add them with links rather than simply complaining about the original post so future readers can get this information. As time goes by new information is brought in and I can't catch everything so why not help out instead of doing nothing but complaining. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

''

I dont think the rifle jammed because the rifle on the ground outside had a regular 20rd mag the Drum most likely failed probably a cheapie drum,

what I still want to know is who funded all of this gear and why no one noticed he bought all that ammo in bulk anything over 1000 rounds sends up red flags. even here in MT you have waiting periods between handguns you can only buy one at a time.

I've watched people by 5 to 10 thousand rounds at a clip at some vegas gun shows and wheel them right out on a dolly. It's not as uncommen as you might think, nor is it illeagle.

I own firearms myself, mostly used for hunting, however givin the present days prices of ammo people are stocking up and it's not getting any cheaper.
edit on 23-7-2012 by twohawks because: f'n kindle

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This was a very decent rundown of the "official story" so far givin, however I'd like to point out some discrepencies to the original info being fed to the public, just to keep things clear.

Original stories included more than one possible gunman, according to eyewitnesses

They also stated he lived with roommates

They also stated his apartment was bobbietraped

All these stories changed from the first twentyfour hours of reporting.

Now I can understand being fed false info during an on going investigation....but who called him to cause him to answer the phone midstrem. And why the mutiple roommate senario, when he lived alone, and with the FBI involved, why the false claim of a boobytraped apartment.

Seems to me, present day tech could assertain the reality of that one before ever entering.

Looks like we may have another three name "lone gunman" on our hands.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
James Eagan Holmes

James = 5
Eagan = 6
Holmes = 6

Almost like Reagan 666
edit on 23-7-2012 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

throw in possible medication, whether legal or illegal and that can alter people into ways beyond the pale

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

What i find curious is what made you add his middle name to the title.
not being mean or anything but that shows me that you have already made up your mind that he is fully guilty,The middle name is commonly added to mass murders.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Actually the only reason I used it is because at the time of posting it had not been used and was fairly new information. That's all. You are correct there is a tendency to use all three names, but I was not thinking that when I posted.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Ok , so a nomal guy ..... intelligent ,shy , understands neurology ...... starts failing at school , his girlfriend leaves him , and he thinks , "hmmmm" time to spend $14,000 on guns , ammo , and body armour ...... rigs his flat to blow and heads on down to the cinema to shoot some random people for no aparant reason at all , then exits the cinema with like 6,500 bullets on him , removes his armour and allows himself to be arrested , then appears in court 3 days later looking like he is sedated , or coming down off a MEGA trip , cant even see properly let alone speak for himself , and the judge just runs away with it.

If this guy had $14,000 sitting around doing nothing , i dont think the girlfriend or the school would be bothering him much , if at all .

The scene of the crime is rather odd ....... if his problems were at the school , why didnt he go there like many other shooters ?

The timing is odd , how can this man possibly time a shooting , with a shooting scene in a movie he hasnt even seen yet ?

Why would he contact a gun club for a membership , yet not meet them face to face , or even speak to them on the phone ?

And why would a man with so much firepower and armour just hand himself over like that if he was out to shoot random people ? surely he would have shot a few cops too , lets face it , he`s a crazy phsyco killer without a care in the world.

......... actually , come to think of it , the guy they arrested doesnt look anything like the kid they say he is.
Different eyes , colour / size ...... and check out that mouth. ..... EDIT : .......... clue = top lip.
edit on 24-7-2012 by RockLobster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
James Eagan Holmes

James = 5
Eagan = 6
Holmes = 6

Almost like Reagan 666
edit on 23-7-2012 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

No, it's J.E.H., J=10, E=5, H=8

10+5+8=23

The Number 23!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
oh wikileaks where are you when we need you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join