It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong in america ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Morals, ethics and attitude.
It is beyond belief when someone who can't sing, dance, act, have any athletic ability, skill or talent can be the second highest payed T.V. female talent in america.
Kim Kardashian, came in second, earning an estimated US$18 million
This is what americas youth look up to and worship ?
And we wonder what wrong.
Can't wait to see who will defend this useless sack of flesh.

www.themalaysianinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

I can't say that you are wrong, because you're not.

It is a sad state of affairs that Kim is popular at all, she should be a nobody.

With that said, I don't think that it is her fault at all, as talentless as I am, in terms of show business, if I had the opportunity to have fame and fortune for pretty much no reason, I sure as hell wouldn't say no.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
America would be smarter if they turned off their T.V.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
It is beyond belief when someone who can't sing, dance, act, have any athletic ability, skill or talent can be the second highest payed T.V. female talent in america.

If she's the highest paid woman in American TV, then I think a lot of people disagree with your assessment that she has no skill or talent. I am not familiar with the woman myself, but surely many Americans are entertained by her in one way or another.

This is what americas youth look up to and worship ?

Look up to? Worship? I doubt it. More likely, she is entertaining. That's what TV is for, isn't it? Entertainment? What am I missing here?

Even though I don't know her, I will at least ask why you say she's a useless sack when clearly, many others disagree. And you're saying something's wrong with America - because they disagree with you on her talent? Why does there have to be "something wrong" with people who don't share your opinions?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ronda Rousy(my kinda girl lol ) talks about what she would do
to Kim Kardashian.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The funny thing is I have no idea who that person is...but you do.
I don't pay attention to celebrities or watch the junk....why do you and than ask whats wrong?

America pays more attention to the TV and celebrities than they do their constitution.
THATS whats wrong!!!

My local "news" has "news stories" like,Carrie Underwood sports new bikini,Anchorman star fired from PBS,young stars who will stick around,best film franchise and Dark Knight Rises review...AND I AM CANADIAN!!

I will quote Benjamin Franklin.
The man who reads a "news"paper is more ignorant than the man who reads no "news"
Paraphrasing of course because I don't have the exact wording.

Ignore this garbage and these idiots....it will ease your mind by not even knowing who they are.
I still have no clue what Christina Auguillara or whatever the hell her name is even looks like.

edit on 19-7-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

At least she's making her own money and not sucking off the tax payer.
I say the same thing about Gov. Palin and anyone else making a living with a schtick.
I think Maury, Springer, Jersey Shore etc etc are a sad statement about the USA.
But at the same time, at least they are earning a living and not taking my tax money.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Pride. Ignorance. Ego. Guns. Religion.

More?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I still have no clue what Christina Auguillara or whatever the hell her name is even looks like.

Well, a proper introduction to Christine would be through a Maxim cover she did a few years ago.

She showed her ASSets nicely .

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Why would i even care who she is...it doesn't affect me in an immediate way.
No thanks...I am trying to cut down on stupidity in my life.
No thanks...if i want to see ass than I will go get some....I am not some ape who jumps when shown a cute ass on tv.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
edit on 19-7-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm so glad you didn't post about the Snooki-Creature.

I have never watched a show with either of them and yet I know who they are because it gets shoved at us from the media, internet etc.

Both no talent and both making money from being...

Peace

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

i'll come in to defend you for using such arrogant a statement:: i know you don't see the whole picture you can't see reason, consequences and responsibility -- it is hard

take it easy and look where the light pleases you
constructive criticism is fruitful

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Who made you God? Why is she useless? All human life has value.

You're elitist and pathetic yourself by making hateful statements against people you don't even know. Especially when her only crime is that people find her entertaining.

edit on 19-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i think she's an amazing role model to young women.
op, youve never been on the front cover of a magazine.
youre just jealous.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

[quoteI am not familiar with the woman myself, but surely many Americans are entertained by her in one way or another.

Being that you don't even know who she is, how can you even make a comment on the OP????

With that being said, she is a piss poor excuse for a female and a disgrace to what any parent would want their daughter to grow up to be!!! I guess it just goes to show you what people will do for fame and fortune!!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Their are far worst things wrong with america than this woman....celebrities are just a distraction.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

she comes from a wealthy family, is attractive and promiscuous. that is what america is all about these days. why do you not understand her celebrity status? she is doing very well for herself, so good for her. we all are human,none of us are useless. that is just bad terminology, as if people are to be used. i mean i could utilize the hell out of her
but that is not why we are here.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The whole point of the post was the amount of money she makes off the american sheeple.
The cover of a magazine ? What talent ? Attacking me is no defense for this no talent slut.
She's a spoiled rich brat like Paris Hilton( a real talent there).
I have to admit most of the responses are making me laugh.Your responses are as pathic as her fan base.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pushmepullu

You are a perfect example of what I'm talking about, no morals , no ethics , no values, just money$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pushmepullu

she comes from a wealthy family, is attractive and promiscuous. that is what america is all about these days.

Yes, that IS what america is about these days. Promoting a "promiscuous" woman as someone to be envied and idolized. That's the recipe that's gonna return this country back to glory!
edit on 19-7-2012 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join