It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Story Ever Denied - Retold.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
So when I first joined this site, my first, introductory post featured this video that I wanted to share with you all.
Unfortunately the thread was locked then removed, as posting a video went against the rules for introduction posts.
Hey, I figure - what better way to introduce myself then to post a song/video I made, speaking on all that interests me and brought me here.

Yes, I would be lying if I said there wasn't some hope that by posting this here, more attention would be brought to my album (which is available for free...not trying to make money here) - therefor making it debatably more appropriately posted in the music section.....BUT - I wouldn't be lying if I said that my main intention and hope by posting this is to bring this song/video more attention/exposure - to help bring awareness to these matters to those who may have otherwise never cared, paid attention or looked into it.

This song/video chronicles our history of interaction with UFOs and aliens. Or at least by what potential evidence could suggest - and was inspired by an excellent documentary of similar title (The Greatest Story Ever Denied) as well as a life long interest in the subject.

Even if you aren't compelled by any of the information in this and are a debunker - perhaps at very least you can allow yourself to be entertained.

I hope you all enjoy!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hey that's pretty cool and enjoyable. It kind of reminds me of TR-i's No World Order cd...well done!

samsdice

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Holy *snip*, that's awesome! Got to admit that I thought "Here we go..." when I read your post, glad to have been proved so wrong. I think you might have something about to go seriously viral there.
Nice one!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hay, s&f. I seen this in your original post. Great watch is what I would have said, so will say now. Very clever

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You totally caught me off guard with that video...Enjoyed and thank you much for posting and taking the time to put together a wonderful piece.

Thank you,
B

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
very good that.
really enjoyed it.
good tune too.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You at least get points for being mad honest!

Video wasn't terribad either. Do it all yourself? (The audio work, not the vid)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Pinke,

Thank you and yes - I produced, performed, recorded, mixed & mastered it myself (the audio)

be sure to click "like" on the video to help push the rating up there so more people see it!

glad people like!

except for the few that take the time out to let me know how much they hate it and click dislike....lol.....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

Good stuff!

Reminds me of a cross between KRS-1 and MC Esoteric - KRS for his conspiracy focus and Esoteric for his cultural references.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Love it OP!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

Star and Flag for you my friend!

for artistic merit!.....

I was a little worried by the intro but it grew on me

I say keep up doing what you think is right, you will touch many people with your production!

again, good stuff and thanks!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Bravo...Bravo...I was expecting something terrible so maybe it made it better
But anyways, I thought it was damn good. Very good job OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sampire that's awesome!!!
the tune, lyrics (facts) and video....brilliant!!
S&F my friend

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Excellent video/song Sampire! I'll definintely be checking out your album.
Your music sounds like you've been influenced a bit by Sage Francis, or am I wrong?
edit on 7/11/2012 by Lorienth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
every time iused to watch A.A on HC i loved it and it really got me into the UFOs.
But when i actually started researching for myself the stuff that they would put in the shows.
I was so let down and felt like such afool. Most o fhte stuff they included is justbs

As for the song. It was it was pretty good. i liked it enough to watch it all.
nice job S&F
edit on 11-7-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Let me add to the acclaim giving as that was FREAKING AWESOME!!

Off to find the album I suspect

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sampire
Pinke,

Thank you and yes - I produced, performed, recorded, mixed & mastered it myself (the audio)

That makes it a bit more awesome.

Always love listening to indvidual artists work ... Chris Cunningham etc ... Pretty cool! Makes a change from purely political and 'love' songs which seem to dominate at the moment. Is getting to point that I'm just waiting on a Rihanna and U2 cross over.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sampire

I really enjoyed that and gave you a S&F ... very pleased you got chance to share it with us

Woody

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
wow you did this?

awesome, im not into hip hop but really enjoyed this

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Solid bars,
Nice production and all,
Do a lot of freestyling on this subject from time to time, I know how hard it is to bring a lot of these ideas together and make it music.
S+F for you my brother.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join