It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Does NOT Love ALL The Little Children

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Nope. Not according to THIS

An Alabama "Pastor" Rev. William C. Collier is holding a "WHITES ONLY" Christian Conference. Aww, how lovely. I wish I could go, but alas, most of me is unworthy.

The organizer of the event, Rev. William C. Collier says that his Church of God’s Chosen (Christian Identity Ministries) is not a hate group but adds that he believes “the white race is God’s chosen people.” Collier defends why only white Christians are invited. “We don’t have the facilities to accommodate other people. We haven’t got any invitations to black, Muslim events. Of course we are not invited to Jewish events and stuff,” Collier said.

I wonder what facilities would be needed to accommodate me. I guess it would be hard to find something for my Indian, African, Welsh self . Maybe just the White part of me could show up ? Maybe I can attend just a third of the conference ?

The church hosting the conference is named Christian Identity Ministries. This is the third annual conference — and the Ku Klux Klan is among the attendees this year. The founder of the church, Rev. Mel Lewis, complained that this year’s uproar shows a disrespect for religious liberty.

Oh goody goody the KKK will be there. Oh how fun.
You know ? It's 2012 and this stuff is still going on. I can't say I am shocked though. I'm not. They have their First Amendment rights and what not, but in an increasingly diverse nation and to a further extent , WORLD , I say keep digging your own grave . You just keep right on there.

I wonder how they sing Jesus Loves the Little Children ?

Jesus loves the little children All white children of the world Beige and pink and pasty white They are precious cuz their white Jesus loves the little children of the world.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
....because Christians can only be white, right?

Pretty sure bigoted ignorance comes in all shapes, sizes and colors.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
What happens if you were 'black' but then came down with a severe case of vitiligo? You would now be called 'white' although your race hasn't changed. Are they willing to split those hairs?
edit on 5-7-2012 by Daemonicon because: Made a statement, a question....dun dun dunnnnn

edit on 5-7-2012 by Daemonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I am a christian lady and I find this disturbing.My legal race is white,
but,I am not fully white,I am also part cherokee and blackfeet.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Daemonicon

The nose?

The nose always knows.

I got that from an old Fruit Loops commercial. I think it's fitting. Fruit Loops.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The upside to not being invited to such an event is that you know it is absolutely going to suck. The food is going to be bland, the people are going to be hateful morons, and all they'll be doing is twisting the Word of God in order to justify their idea that God only likes white people. For anybody with a functioning brain, it would be torture.

Those people are idiots. However, they have a right to their little exclusionary soiree, so let them go about their sorry business. Although they give white people a bad name, it is a private event. I doubt it will be well-attended.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
S+F
GOD has set aside a special place for these a$$clowns.
In the end the delusional will have no protection from the heat.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

edit on 5-7-2012 by FissionSurplus because: Duplicate post

link   
S+F
GOD has set aside a special place for these a$$clowns.
In the end the delusional will have no protection from the heat.

link   
When did Jesus change his name to "William C. Collier"?

Misinterpreting Christ's words to reflect one's beliefs is as old as Christianity itself, and is as wrong today as it was 2000 years ago when it was the Ebionites, Marcions and Gnostics doing it. I get a kick out of people who whine about organized religion (particularly the Catholic Church) and then grouse about something like this -- if religion was truly "organized", nitwits like this would be drummed out as heretics before they did any damage.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Actually God's chosen is a mix of races, god hates segregation when it comes to LIFE and LOVE and DEATH, i'm sure of it, so no matter what they try, that is where we are heading! LOL.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Chosen people? lol

is anyone actually "white" anymore? i bet there is few, but most of the White are not really "white".

What is a White person's feature? Blonde hair and Blue eyes?.. seeing this as a recessive trait..there is no way they can have different hair variation or skin tones...and call them selves "white", so they are technically wrong lol to an extent.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I sure hope some people who know what Jesus meant when he said "Love one another." show up and share this message to the people who are stuck in the hate mode.

Jesus does love all the children BTW.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

B-but I-I Thought Jesus was black?!!!

He certainly wasn't white....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

He actually changes colour according to his mood...

What you didn't know?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
When did Jesus change his name to "William C. Collier"?

Misinterpreting Christ's words to reflect one's beliefs is as old as Christianity itself, and is as wrong today as it was 2000 years ago when it was the Ebionites, Marcions and Gnostics doing it. I get a kick out of people who whine about organized religion (particularly the Catholic Church) and then grouse about something like this -- if religion was truly "organized", nitwits like this would be drummed out as heretics before they did any damage.

That ignorance i was telling you about in that other thread? This is the kind of stuff i am talking about. This and people making threads on crap they have no real grasp of but do it for the stars.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
do these people not realise that Jesus himself would be banned from their gatherings?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
That ignorance i was telling you about in that other thread? This is the kind of stuff i am talking about. This and people making threads on crap they have no real grasp of but do it for the stars.

lol, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I just ran across a post by someone claiming that Dionysus, Osirus and Mithra were all born on Christmas

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

lol, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I just ran across a post by someone claiming that Dionysus, Osirus and Mithra were all born on Christmas

You should read the ones where people are saying those same "gods" are Yeshua. There was one a while back where somoene tried to link Krishna/Brahma with Christ.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You should read the ones where people are saying those same "gods" are Yeshua. There was one a while back where somoene tried to link Krishna/Brahma with Christ.

I spent a great deal of time last year arguing with a couple of pro-Zeitgeist clowns who would go to their deaths defending the outrageous claims of D. M. Murdock, regardless of all the evidence, a lot of it from atheists, that shows she just made it all up or worked from sources that had. One of them actually told me to stop relying on Hindu historians for information about Krishna and listen to him instead, lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join