It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: A Global Coup is Underway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Money has gone from something tangible, to something else tangible which represented the original tangible object, to something tangible that in no way represented anything tangible, to something that is no longer tangible (pixles on a screen which make up symbols which we recognise as numbers).

If you or I do not have the pixels on our screen arranged in such a way as to form a symbol that represents
a numerical value equal to the cost of keeping us alive then....

Our children are going to work their entire lives to amass as many digits as they can on their computer screens.

Think it ends there?

The next step is to have no numbers at all.
You work and produce, WE feed you, clothe you, and keep a roof over you head.
Our grandchildren won't need money.
They will simply work and survive.
Money will be obscure by then whether because we kill it or 'they' do.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This is how I and many others feel towards the corrupted leaders, corrupted bankers and corrupted government representatives.

Only lead poisoning can solve the PTB control over the world. If they all got lead poisoning all about the same time the world would be a better place.

Imagine how many of them would sit up and take notice of how their mates were slowly one by one being plucked off and that they might be the next one to contract lead poisoning, they would soon disappear or straighten up if you know what I mean.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

That dude is Bad ass. Thank you OP. SnF

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Abstrakt222

Wow, the part about how time is perception and like a river's current is really deep and actually has me sitting here thinking about life in a pretty depressing way to be honest.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I gotta say this even if I will sound like a communist.

Money or any substitute of money MUST vanish.There is NO OTHER WAY.

God made us all EQUAL.Money made us all INEQUAL.

One is natural, the other is not.

Nobody, absolutely NOBODY, no matter how smart or strong, cannot be above the others.

Many people wrongfully think that if the rich ones will be poorer and the poorer ones will be a bit richer things will settle down.Many thinks that a smarter person or an educated person deserves more than others not so smart or educated.

They might deserve more, but that more must not be measured in WEALTH, but in recongnision from fellow humans.

Like it not, a world with MONEY will sooner or later become a CORPORATIST world.Greed is driven by money.Like it or not, communism, the REAL one, not what we know (and I am a guy who was on the streets on Romania on bloody 21-22 December 1989 when I was only 17, along my 15 yrs old brother).

I HATED communism, because I felt it on my skin.Now, at 39 years old (and still part of any street protest) I realized that there is no other way that TOTAL EQUALITY between humans.

Money MUST vanish.Forever.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Recollector because: *

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Hi!

Firstly, there is not a global coup underway atall; if what has happened can be described as a "coup" atall then I assure you it already happened many years ago. If anything now there is just a furthering of the area of influence of the U.N hand in hand with the Anglo-American-Israeli conceived banking system through the IMF and World Bank.

What you propose is nothing more than a jump back to feudalism and slavery. If an individual does not get paid properly for the work he or she does then they are either a volunteer or a slave!

It is not as simple as you think. In the U.S you have in the past had such materially good times because of the Federal Reserve. Yes, it is the Federal Reserve that made all your prosperity for you. The way it was done ain't too pretty atall (I think it is monstrous) where two world wars and many other wars were deliberately manufactured to further this agenda.

If anyone is actually really interested in how this is all working then I would ask you to check with the life of an American poet Ezra Pound. After a careful study of this man and his life and ideas you will know that we took the RIGHT turn after the last world war and not the wrong one. There were two powers fighting for control; the one being Hitler and the other dictators who hated the jews and their influence and control of the banking sector and conducted themselves like the worst monsters in history. Of course, the other power is the one that won, the one that we have in place today. I would rather have them than the dictators.

Idealism and romanticism do not put meals on tables and neither do they defend nations against deadly foes! Ok, so we have in place this Cabal of power between the U.S, Britain and Israel. At times their methods are non too pretty, but I tell you I trust Jews more than fascists I'll have you know. They are much more liberal.

Finally, just to wind you up in the U.S you better know it that the Federal Reserve is indeed run by British, Jewish and European bankers. Yes, that is the long and short of it all. Check out The London Connection:

The Secrets of The federal Reserve

I think we should all be very honest about the way things work. I have learned by getting to the bottom of it all that it is indeed the guarantee of future security of our freedoms in the U.S, Israel and Europe. I am glad we are all working together in that respect because our lives are much better financially and we are secure from threats posed by less civilized systems of government and finance.

Well I still love the poetry of Ezra Pound, TS Eliot and James Joyce, but the kind of world they wanted to continue could continue no longer. It did things like massacre millions of Native Americans and Hebrew People!

edit on 4-7-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Totally agree with you. Money has always been the problem. It creates division, inequality, scarcity, suffering, poverty, tyranny, corruption, and on and on.

No matter what type of money we have, gold backed currencies, precious metals, fiat its all the same.

Money is the tool of enslavement and is the mark of the beast since no matter what country you live in you can not buy or sell.

People talk about slavery, we are all slaves because we choose to consent to it.

Every time we go to court, pay a tax, sign a loan agreement, use any form of money we are slaves.

Its funny how a thousand years ago the slave owners fed and housed the slaves, now the slaves house and feed themselves.

It is very easy to stop the slavery, the difficult thing is the implementation.

We all have to stop participating in the system we live in.

What if humanity simply for one week stopped participating in the system? Stopped using money, stopped going to work, stopped paying your bills, stopped paying your debt, and just sat at home and enjoy life with you family and be in the moment.

It might sound like my heads are in the clouds but we as a collective human consciousness create our reality and we have all bought into the illusion the cabal has created for us.

We buy into their way of thinking and mentality. We let them divides us by our socio economic status, color of our skins, your nationality, religion, what sports team you like, what care you drive, what kind of job you have, what school you went too, what neighborhood you live in.

Our minds are the greatest weapons against the cabal. This is why they use the internet to confuse the masses, movies to corrupt our consciousness, music to lower our frequency, I could go on and on.

We must take our minds back, because it is every single one of us who feed the system and we fear any change.

Change is comming, but it is not no New World Order, the New World Order has already been established since the end of WW2. We are living in the New World Order, it is already here. Do you really think you are free, this is why it is called FreeDUMB.

All truths lies within ourselves and we have the power by what we visualize in our minds and hearts. If we feel we are slave then we are, if we wish to break the chains then we will.

But it takes courage and love.

Humanity must unite and act as one, meaning we must act in love and then we will see the cabal diminish in size and power and manifest the reality we each choose.

So Lets choose Love, Harmony, and Unity.

We need to end the concept of money.

BeWise

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BeWise

You should live up to your name my friend.

Indeed the downfall of money will be the very thing that allows for that evil of the mark of the beast to rise from the bottomless pit.

Money atleast has no sense of religion or creed; it goes to those who know how to get it! Be wise and learn how to go get some of it for your wife and children.

Your ideas are most dangerous and I hope the sycophantic hippy ideas you are proposing here never become a feature of my life. Why? Because, like you I don't want the mark of the beast on this earth. Money is not the mark of the beast. You don't have to bend the knee to some crazy emperor who thinks he is God to get some of it; you just have to become "wise" to it! Thanks.

Mod Edit: Full quote of preceding post removed. Reply To function used. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak
edit on 4/7/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I think grocer Heath should have taken the hint from De Gaule, he kept the UK out of the EU for as long as he could,and Heath should have kept the UK out as well, At least PM Cameron is flexing his muscles now, and wants some power back from those un-elected gnomes in Brussels. (for non Brits, grocer Heath is a nickname for Edward Heath, the prime minister of the UK that signed up the UK into the EU, 'grocer' came from his dad owning a grocery shop)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Originally posted by chemistry
otherwsie we all WILL become debt-slaves

Become? You already are. What makes you believe you are not?

If nothing is borrowed, nothing is lent. Fiat currency equals NOTHING in real consideration. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. But of course, the near-universal ignorance of that fact will get people to behave AS IF they are bound to fraudulent contract.

Yeah, I know how this show goes, I'm getting out the popcorn

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
to the +40 million that receive Food Stamps each month... they are getting a form of fiat money, so the idea of doing away with money is absurd... We, collectively, will find a useful substitute for the greenback or silver coins, etc

i also note the Billion$ given away in Food Stamps each month is Administered by (i think by JP Morgan &/or BOA)
and the federal government pays these banks handsomely for administering those Food Stamp EBT cards.
also the public debt is therefore increasing with altruistic programs like food stamps and WIC & welfare
alonside the creating of 30k Drones that will soon fly over USA farms & cities to say nothing about Afghan or Pakistan operations

sorry, there is no clearing up the issues in this post, that's because there are none...
the Banksters/WallStreet/Corporations system only need the total Military complex to join their paradigm of total control...and in a future time perhaps small pouches of soil will be the 'new money' (a la' water-world)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
The people of Europe need to wake up and make their voices heard.

Opposition against brussels centralism is already growing. Just recently conservative politicians (aswell as leftists) here are speaking out against the idea of "more Europe"... this could finally turn the tables.

The German constitutional court is currently processing several complaints about the €Z-contracts and the ESM being unconstitutional. If they rule against the ESM... it is pretty much dead.

I'll agree with this post, The point I would make however is that the European are much more, closer to the fire, (Fighting Russian Tyranny of the Soviet block) over the years. The countries like Poland who actively fought the Russian occupation, from the second world war on through the 80's and 90's. What I'm getting at is that they have been fighting for much longer than us in the United States, loosing life over it too. While we here protest, get stoned and have little college social demonstrations. Not the 'Real' fight' where lives are lost for a cause. I think the only time we had casualties in any number was at Kent State when the National Guard killed four students in Ohio, unarmed students.......
edit on 4-7-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The only way to "beat the system" is to drop completely OUT of the system, including giving up your state-sanctioned driving privileges (and the requirement to carry a driver's license). If you "own" a home (that is, "rent" space from the State), or making mortgage payments on a home, or paying off a loan on a car, or a Federal loan, or anything else, you are a debt-slave and will always be a debt-slave. Chest-thumping rhetoric to the contrary is meaningless.

You DO have a choice. Drop out and be "free," or accept your slavery and shut up about it.

Of course, most of us have family responsibilities and abandoning our families isn't an option. Which makes us slaves for life. Keep that in mind before you say "I do."

Oh, yeah. Happy "Independence" Day.

edit on 4-7-2012 by WayfaringStranger because: add additional comment

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Mark of the Beast? Rising from a bottomless pit? Look around buddy, people losing their jobs and homes left right and centre. I think the beast is here. People with real money, send their kids to University for an indoctrination into their Paradigm.
In Australia, its not just your school marks that will get you an education. A bit of the folding stuff goes a long way.
So in order to earn good money (well paid job) you need to be educated in their paradigm (University).
And then when you are one of their kind, you can earn lots of money.
If you cant afford to go to tertiary education they main loan you the money, which you can pay back over time
when you are working for them anyway. Which means you owe them.
The beast! has been here a long time. And money is its currency. Without big money you are just a slave to their system. Unless of course you unplug from the system and go Bush. I'm certainly thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
if your looking for some influence on fighting the good fight

then bill blum! is the man
he is always on point with his topics and researches well each subject

find his blog , the anti empire report ! its a great read each month

A critical look at US politics and policy

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
wheres the militia at?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by mee30

You are using YOUR understanding of human nature and I can't say I would have disagreed with you several years ago. It seems only logical but I will submit to you this.

Several years ago there was a restaurant here in St. Louis which decided they would do away with prices.
You pay what you feel the meal was worth. If you had some extra cash and you were doing well in life it was hoped that you would pay a little more. If you were down on your luck, you could bring the whole family and eat for free. Yes,......FOR FREE!!!!!!!

How could that be???
What a stupid idea!!

They will lose their ass.
People will just all come in and SAY they're broke and take advantage of the system.
This is only logical right?

Listen, open your mind, and learn.
Are you ready?

CLAYTON, Mo. — Rashonda Thornton looked up at the menu on the wall, ordered a Caesar salad and dropped a $10 bill in a box. Pretty generous, considering the meal at Panera Bread's cafe in the St. Louis suburb of Clayton sells for less than $7.

It was a year ago that Panera (PNRA) converted the Clayton restaurant into a non-profit pay-what-you-want restaurant with the idea of helping to feed the needy and raising money for charitable work. Panera founder and Chairman Ronald Shaich said the cafe, operated through Panera's charitable foundation, has been a big success, largely because of people like Thornton.

The majority of patrons pay retail value or more. Statistics provided by Panera indicate that roughly 60% leave the suggested amount; 20% leave more; and 20% less. One person paid $500 for a meal, the largest single payment.

Not everyone is so generous, but that's OK with Brooke Porter, who manages the restaurant. She knows that times are still hard for many. She has seen families down on their luck come in to celebrate birthdays with a meal they normally couldn't afford. A teacher laid off after 25 years stops by on his way to job fairs. He can't afford to pay much but makes up for it by volunteering at the store.

"If a man in a suit and tie leaves a dollar for a $10 meal, that's fine," Porter said. "We don't know his story."

Only a few take advantage of the system — "lunch on Uncle Ron" as Shaich calls it. He still fumes over watching three college kids pay $3 for $40 worth of food. Generally, peer pressure prevents that sort of behavior, he said.

"It's like parking in a handicapped spot," Shaich said.

Overall, the cafe performs at about 80% of retail and brings in revenue of about $100,000 a month. That's enough to generate $3,000 to $4,000 a month above costs, money being used for a job training program for at-risk youths.

You see?
Somewhere your logic (perfectly understandable logic) breaks down.
It does so because you lack one very important piecce of the puzzle.
You underestimate the PURE UNADULTERATED POWER that we wield when we give.
When we give of ourselves,time,money(yuck),talents,labor etc, we activate THE most powerful force in the universe. The Law of attraction. It will steamroll. Keep getting bigger and bigger until none of us can stop it.

"The lesson here is most people are fundamentally good," Shaich said. "People step up and they do the right thing."

Great story and great example of how things should be... Unfortunately a business model like this one can only truly be successful in first world countries like America, Canada, European countries and whatnot... The unfortunate thing about it is that to fix the world we live in right now means that it isn't a problem that can only be fixed in one or two countries. If one country develops a truly fair system that relies on peoples' honor and respect towards each other, the power mongers will come in and abuse it to their benefit while ruining it for everyone else. This is the problem that third world countries have been facing for centuries, and thus in these countries people MUST take every advantage they can get at all costs (even that of others). Unfortunately the people who have the most would give the least because they want to keep the rest of us down, and then when they do something good, it will only be for themselves. In many countries, this kind of abuse of power has transformed the very moral structure of the average person, and good will and good deeds do not get rewarded by anyone, because they're all too busy just trying to survive. If actions were rewarded fairly according to moral behaviour, third world countries would still be third world countries, to put it sadly. The entire system needs to be rebuilt from the ground up for it to work.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It is funny how SO MANY people are dismissing the "no money" idea like it is something very bad.

Some innocent said that "at least money have no religion".Poor boy, money have their OWN RELIGION, the most powerful religion on the planet.

So, if you do NOT want "no money", what do you want?

How exactly would the poorer live BETTER when the corporatists and banksters TAKE 90% of the ENTIRE Earth's money?

Take money from the rich? Ok, but how much money ? How about 90% and use the money to CREATE job, to BUILD houses ?

How about rise the payments for poor and lower for richer? How about EQUAL income for everyone ? How about NO INCOME for everyone? How about working WITHOUT ANY money or any form of payment BUT be sure that everyone have a HOME, a decent one, and plenty of food and clothes and services, and a car ?

If there are NO MONEY, would anyone want to amass wealth? There will be NO WEALTH.There will be no need.

I understand that "no money" it's an utopia.But it is an utopia ONLY because we believe it is.I also understand that a "no money" society is unbeleivable, but it is unbelievable because most cannot comprehend how would we, as society, can implement that.Most are still blocked in the money religion.

It is a religion.It is like making a christian to become muslim, or the other way.

But is the ONLY way to survive as society.It is wither a "no money" society or no society at all.

There is no middle way.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well I can see the problem, but I can't see any way to get out of this situation for us. The whole world is enslaved by the men behind the curtain.

People have tones of debt, bills to pay, families to feed, rising food prices, job insecurity. If you stand up to the system you only end up in the gutter or in jail.

People like Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber are the only people that can really make people stand up and act these days.....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The problem is not based on whether or not we use currency as a medium of exchange - that is something that will always be needed. Allowing the Federal Reserve to allow the issue and control of our currency was the wrong turn we made.
Not that I trust Congress to do the job they are Constitutionally mandated to do, but it certainly is not something to be controlled by any small clique of private interests.
When the people control their own currency then we can control our economic destinies.
I'm afraid Charlie is right, it's up to us to stop this.
We can't wait for the Wilcocks' and Fulfords' hopeful promises to become reality.

To those who think "no money" is the solution tell my why anyone would bother going to work anymore? Especially those jobs like fixing the sewers, repairing roads, cleaning buildings - really, who is going to "volunteer" to do those things?
edit on 4-7-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join