It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning: A Global Coup is Underway

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
A very important video uploaded on YouTube yesterday:

The video is a production by wideawakenews.com, and basically outlines how the illuminati are planning to plunder the entire world, and make every country bankrupt.

Very scary watching! We need to wake up!

We need to end the central bankster culture that is ruling this world, otherwise we all WILL become debt-slaves

EDIT: The video also says something very important about Angela Merkel's views on how to use the ESM fund for something other than what it was designed for.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

www.washingtonsblog.com...

truth-out.org...

On Friday, June 29th, German Chancellor Angela Merkel acquiesced to changes to a permanent Eurozone bailout fund—"before the ink was dry," as critics complained. Besides easing the conditions under which bailouts would be given, the concessions included an agreement that funds intended for indebted governments could be funneled directly to stressed banks

truth-out.org...

Recognise the story? They are planning to turn Europe into the same debt-ridden squalour as the US!!!!

PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO AND THIS INFORMATION FAR AND WIDE!!!!!!!
edit on 3-7-2012 by chemistry because: clarity

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Awesome video, S+F for sharing

Really, we do need to wake up, they are grabbing all the real resources in this world, while everybody is sitting back being entertained, trying to forget we have #ty lives, #ty jobs, and do it over and over again, day after day...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
otherwsie we all WILL become debt-slaves

Become? You already are. What makes you believe you are not?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Good point! Very good point! How much more enslaved will we become?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is not the full wording of article 32 because I read the PDF but can't copy it on my iPhone

[Article 32, paragraph 4]: "The property, funding and assets of the ESM shall . . . be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation, or any other form of seizure, taking or foreclosure by executive, judicial, administrative or legislative action."

The whole ESM is in PDF for those looking to read it for themselves.

This looks like the law makers making laws to be imune to mistakes they make. Pretty straight forward, a blank check to do as this wish

Google: ESM
Gone
edit on 3-7-2012 by Mrgone because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrgone
This is not the full reqdin of article 32 because I read the PDF but cant copy it on my iPhone

[Article 32, paragraph 4]: "The property, funding and assets of the ESM shall . . . be immune from search, requisition, confiscation, expropriation, or any other form of seizure, taking or foreclosure by executive, judicial, administrative or legislative action."

The whole ESm is in PD for those looking to read it for themselves.

This looks like the law makers making laws to be imune to mistakes they make. Pretty straight forward blak check to do as this wish

Gone

Basically then, the ESM scumbags can do what they like without any consequences!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Good point! Very good point! How much more enslaved will we become?

90T usd for the u.s.

Is there one of those meters for the eu?
edit on 3-7-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

+59 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It is all well and good to get online and go on and on about the bankers and how "if we don't DO something"
we're all going to be screwed but unless YOU are doing something then I don't want to hear it.

Do you know what needs to be done?
It has NOTHING to do with "the bankers".

It is the money!!!!
It was always the God Damned money!!!!

Until YOU are ready to start giving freely without the expectation of MONEY then we are all screwed.
When you give of yourself,when you FREELY give YOUR time,energy,skills,and talents to those who seek them out then it makes ME want to do the same.

When you and I are doing this,
others will take notice.
When others take notice we all start doing it.
When we all start doing it, we establish a norm.

When a norm has been established, money begins to lose its power and influence on us.
When we all start giving freely, money will be no more, bankers will no longer exist, and we will finally have earned our freedom.

It all starts with YOU my friend.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The people of Europe need to wake up and make their voices heard.

Opposition against brussels centralism is already growing. Just recently conservative politicians (aswell as leftists) here are speaking out against the idea of "more Europe"... this could finally turn the tables.

The German constitutional court is currently processing several complaints about the €Z-contracts and the ESM being unconstitutional. If they rule against the ESM... it is pretty much dead.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
The people of Europe need to wake up and make their voices heard.

Opposition against brussels centralism is already growing. Just recently conservative politicians (aswell as leftists) here are speaking out against the idea of "more Europe"... this could finally turn the tables.

The German constitutional court is currently processing several complaints about the €Z-contracts and the ESM being unconstitutional. If they rule against the ESM... it is pretty much dead.

Great point, but I don't think they'll rule against the ESM. We, the people, need to rise like lions and take over!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

They forgot about the part where we the people take it all back while they stare at the end of my gun.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Hmmm, I know what you're saying and it is an interesting idea... However, we have had bater systems for a while and money was only created to make our lives easier... Money has no mind or soul, it is not good and it is not evil.. On;y the people that use it can be!

So taking that into consideration don't you think the proposal you give here is equally open to corruption? Won't you have people that just want to take? How will you know supply and demand without money?

Don't get me wrong. I do like the idea and there are systems here in the UK such as time bank etc. But all systems that are used by humans will be open to corruption and manipulation. People will find a way to have things in their favor. It's just the way it is.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

You are using YOUR understanding of human nature and I can't say I would have disagreed with you several years ago. It seems only logical but I will submit to you this.

Several years ago there was a restaurant here in St. Louis which decided they would do away with prices.
You pay what you feel the meal was worth. If you had some extra cash and you were doing well in life it was hoped that you would pay a little more. If you were down on your luck, you could bring the whole family and eat for free. Yes,......FOR FREE!!!!!!!

How could that be???
What a stupid idea!!

They will lose their ass.
People will just all come in and SAY they're broke and take advantage of the system.
This is only logical right?

Listen, open your mind, and learn.
Are you ready?

CLAYTON, Mo. — Rashonda Thornton looked up at the menu on the wall, ordered a Caesar salad and dropped a $10 bill in a box. Pretty generous, considering the meal at Panera Bread's cafe in the St. Louis suburb of Clayton sells for less than $7.

It was a year ago that Panera (PNRA) converted the Clayton restaurant into a non-profit pay-what-you-want restaurant with the idea of helping to feed the needy and raising money for charitable work. Panera founder and Chairman Ronald Shaich said the cafe, operated through Panera's charitable foundation, has been a big success, largely because of people like Thornton.

The majority of patrons pay retail value or more. Statistics provided by Panera indicate that roughly 60% leave the suggested amount; 20% leave more; and 20% less. One person paid $500 for a meal, the largest single payment.

Not everyone is so generous, but that's OK with Brooke Porter, who manages the restaurant. She knows that times are still hard for many. She has seen families down on their luck come in to celebrate birthdays with a meal they normally couldn't afford. A teacher laid off after 25 years stops by on his way to job fairs. He can't afford to pay much but makes up for it by volunteering at the store.

"If a man in a suit and tie leaves a dollar for a $10 meal, that's fine," Porter said. "We don't know his story."

Only a few take advantage of the system — "lunch on Uncle Ron" as Shaich calls it. He still fumes over watching three college kids pay $3 for $40 worth of food. Generally, peer pressure prevents that sort of behavior, he said.

"It's like parking in a handicapped spot," Shaich said.

Overall, the cafe performs at about 80% of retail and brings in revenue of about $100,000 a month. That's enough to generate $3,000 to $4,000 a month above costs, money being used for a job training program for at-risk youths.

You see?
Somewhere your logic (perfectly understandable logic) breaks down.
It does so because you lack one very important piecce of the puzzle.
You underestimate the PURE UNADULTERATED POWER that we wield when we give.
When we give of ourselves,time,money(yuck),talents,labor etc, we activate THE most powerful force in the universe. The Law of attraction. It will steamroll. Keep getting bigger and bigger until none of us can stop it.

"The lesson here is most people are fundamentally good," Shaich said. "People step up and they do the right thing."

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

try the stealth aproach plan on going to work use cash instead of plastik stay out of the light.you cant fight the man with force there are to many...if every one went to work got off the plastic the all amercan way spend more than you have will only make you a slave buy a gun& blow your brains out..some of use are trying to feed our family i cant wate untill they go nuts.. ill get to set back in the woods and stop working for the man.and do a little more fishing & hunting your poodle will be good fryed...there allready talking about turning our cash to plastic after it happens they will charge use for every transaction,,and dont blame obama hes the best puppet they have he has his kids heads on the line.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
It is all well and good to get online and go on and on about the bankers and how "if we don't DO something"
we're all going to be screwed but unless YOU are doing something then I don't want to hear it.

Do you know what needs to be done?
It has NOTHING to do with "the bankers".

It is the money!!!!
It was always the God Damned money!!!!

Until YOU are ready to start giving freely without the expectation of MONEY then we are all screwed.
When you give of yourself,when you FREELY give YOUR time,energy,skills,and talents to those who seek them out then it makes ME want to do the same.

When you and I are doing this,
others will take notice.
When others take notice we all start doing it.
When we all start doing it, we establish a norm.

When a norm has been established, money begins to lose its power and influence on us.
When we all start giving freely, money will be no more, bankers will no longer exist, and we will finally have earned our freedom.

It all starts with YOU my friend.

unfortunately, back in the 80's, I tried to run a business during a downturn in the economy here in Oz. It was obvious that money had to be flowing in the economy. So I employed 2 people part time and bought new equipment and tried to do my bit to keep it flowing. I also "spread the word" to try and keep things going. Well my small attempt, similar to your philosophy only ended up with me shutting down my business and having to go back to working for someone else. Yep, I know, it shows my lack of business sense. I agree, I simply tried to do my small bit to turn things around but was swallowed up by the system.

So in my opinion, your plan is doomed to fail. .

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

That is exactly how most people feel about it

Very few wants to face whats happening . They are enabling their own en-slavery .

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Substitute Jews for Illuminati and you have the truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How much more enslaved will we become?

WASTING AWAY IN OBAMAVILLE

Looking for our lost glimmer of hope...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Thank you to everyone who has posted so many great points.

The problem I have is this:

1. People in power are now making huge decisions and enforcing situations upon their people, withoutthe people's consent. This chnage in the ESM is just one example.

2. In most countries there are only ever two parties who have any chance of winning an election (e.g. Labour and Conservative in the UK, Republican and Democrat in the US). The problem is that BOTH PARTIES ARE THE SAME! I was listening to an American chap (really old, in his 70's) at a hotel recently ranting on to his buddy about how he hopes that Mitt Romney will win the election, because he hates Obama so much. This old guy was being played by the system when he should have known better! One person gets elected, they do a bad job, so we vote for the other guy, who simply continues the work of the person previously elected. It is all a puppet show! Look at Obama, all he has done is continue the agenda that Bush was following. It is all a puppet show!

Everyone, please listen to me: We have really got to step up our efforts monumentally to get people awake to all this. We have got to use social networking sites, bloggng, whatever to get the word out! If we don't wake up the masses then we can say hello to 1984. Please circulate the video in the OP far and wide! Please circulate it!!!
edit on 4-7-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I agree with you but have run head long into people who resist the truth with vigor . These people absolutely do not want to know . It's not that they are stupid , they aren't . They are ignorant by choice . Until they have their beer ,cigarettes, TV, computers ,phones and cars taken away they will not a get off their buttox and do something . The NWO knows this .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join