It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

found it - here you go - what if 20 million illegals left the USA

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

If the immigrants were irish and english and german there is no debate

you know this is true

spare me the financial and legal argument

it's a beard for racism, plan and simple

US history will show that your speculation is unfounded, but I reckon you feel that your attempt to insult those that may disagree with you might give you some credibility. You are wrong! Tactics such as those only serve to make you look foolish.

Well done!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 26-6-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by Morgenstern89

if the immigrants were irish and english and german there is no debate

you know this is true

spare me the financial and legal argument

it's a beard for racism, plan and simple

Well damn, make this man the president because he knows the minds of us all.

Spare me your leftist rhetoric, the only ones buying into that baloney is the people sipping the kool-aid. To most of us we could care less what skin color the person is, or his religion, or anything.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hell, flood the country with legal aliens and inforce big fines on anyone who hires illegals while allowing any illegal to go back across the border without any negative actions on them, so they can get in line to also become a legal alien. An illegal alien would not be able to find a job and this would force the vast majority back over the border to be part of the legal system.

Then take all the money that is made in this process and build a wall while paying our border patrol...would cost the tax payers nothing....

Its about that easy to fix the problem....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well in the UK we have around 1.6 million people who's visa has expired and have over stayed, out of that number we know that we have around 52,000 people here that hate us, and are prepared to attack everything British as soon as they are ordered to do it.
Out of those 52,000 90% of them are claiming benefits from Tax papers in as many as 7 different names each, simply because they have no English, and the Clerks who work at benefit offices just give them the claim forms not knowing what they are saying, no English, okay my friend sign here sort of thing, some of the families here from Pakistan are getting about £1000 per week benefits, and a lot of that money goes to send lads away to train them to blow us up, crazy but I can tell you what I say is true like it or not.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Love to find out ,and more than happy to take the chance.

They cost California alone 6 billion plus a year.
The gangs and crime.
Alot of the good they do has washed away!

They western union out in the millions, and probly go exempt on there taxes!
There not stupid!
Like they have a big refund coming yet dont claim it?
LOL

Arizona has a serious problem!

If I use a fake ID and fake SS# ,I would be in trouble.
Yet they can?

I do not hate them,sure some can stay.
But they must be LEGAL!!!!!!

Simple,,

What's the problem here people?

Sometimes you go bye bye.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The assumption that the sudden disappearance of millions of Mexican refugees would leave tons of public funds available for schools, highways, etc., ignores a basic fact that could become evident after a year or two:
A lot of that public money that is freed up the first year after the disappearance came from those very same Mexicans, and now that they're gone the State and cities have so much less revenue down the road.

A great many of those Mexicans were paying payroll taxes -- and since they didn't want to call attention to themselves, they probably didn't put in for refunds or quibble about deductions or exemptions, so the govt got to keep all their payroll deductions. Certainly when these Mexicans bought groceries, clothes, anything, they paid sales taxes -- and their purchases were counted as store revenue and helped pay the cashiers and sales clerks. In other words, most of those Mexicans paid into the system and, rather call attention to themselves, did little or nothing to minimize those payments. The govt may think it's gotten a windfall immediately after some magical disappearance of all those Mexican refugees, but before long the retailers will notice fewer customers, and the govt will realize it's collecting less in sales and payroll taxes.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
The assumption that the sudden disappearance of millions of Mexican refugees would leave tons of public funds available for schools, highways, etc., ignores a basic fact that could become evident after a year or two:
A lot of that public money that is freed up the first year after the disappearance came from those very same Mexicans, and now that they're gone the State and cities have so much less revenue down the road.

A great many of those Mexicans were paying payroll taxes -- and since they didn't want to call attention to themselves, they probably didn't put in for refunds or quibble about deductions or exemptions, so the govt got to keep all their payroll deductions. Certainly when these Mexicans bought groceries, clothes, anything, they paid sales taxes -- and their purchases were counted as store revenue and helped pay the cashiers and sales clerks. In other words, most of those Mexicans paid into the system and, rather call attention to themselves, did little or nothing to minimize those payments. The govt may think it's gotten a windfall immediately after some magical disappearance of all those Mexican refugees, but before long the retailers will notice fewer customers, and the govt will realize it's collecting less in sales and payroll taxes.

When illegals are deported, citizens take those jobs. Money will still be paid in taxes and a lot of unemployed will be able to get off of welfare.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
wouldn't it be interesting if we had to earn our "citizenship"? i think it would be. we all feel so entitled these days. we b*tch moan and groan about our corrupt government and all those illegals leaching off the system. but all we do is b*tch moan and groan. and offer statistics. what good does that do? in ancient greece they had to earn their citizenship, meaning they had to get a decent education, and they had to participate in their government. they were responsible! really really responsible for what went on in their society and they definitely had their say in what took place... i kind of like that idea. i still think all men are created equal, but in a land where everyone wants and wants and wants and doesn't give, i think that those that do give and do participate are the real citizens. if we required this of our people, not only would we not have this immigration problem, we would be lacking in many of the problems we are facing today with corrupt government. i vaguely recall one of those philosopher type dudes had said something along the lines of 'if you don't participate in your government you will have to deal with being ruled by people you don't like' or something. seems that old dude had a good point. personally i think we all need to earn our citizenship and own up to our own power instead of being herded off the cliff like we are being now.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
People need to stay in their countries and obey the LEGAL immigration laws.

I understand problems and poverty, but it is NOT another country's duty to bail out a few thousand families by allowing them to sneak into our countries - what is there not to understand about it?
If they're not legal, they should definitely HAVE to leave, and stricter immigration policies should be enforced.

Everyone quit playing the race card, because it's not racism.
It's the law.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyMN

So the gangs of LA are all illegals? That is very doubtful, even to say that most are is an assumtion that would be very difficult to prove.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing negative would come out of such a move. The myth of the cash they spend on buying junk food locally is nothing compared to the drain they put on the entire system. Its astounding what all these guys get for free. My wife is a school counselor in one of the highest minority schools in a local city, she is one of the ones that has to deal with the weekly food bags to take home, the 100% free breakfast and lunch they get, backpacks filled with clothes and shoes, afterschool program that is 100% for these illegal kids to stay after school because their parents cant pick them up, and they feed them. Then there is the Thanksgiving group of families that get $100 worth of food, the entire thanksgiving diner provided, Christmas taken care of as well, all by the school for hundreds of these kids. They do not question these kids, they know they are straight from Mexico and south america with no education at all, no shots, etc. No school records are coming with them and having to provide everything they create for the school flyers, memos, etc in spanish as well. All this is just ONE school in Texas, now multiply that by hell I dont know a few thousand and you have just the kids alone costing millions on millions of dollars for school alone, We MUST cut off any and all aid illegals get, this is the only way to stop this and make them leave on their own, ALL freebies must stop TODAY.

Legal immigrants start off wanting to better themselves and become an american, they want to do the right thing and provide for their families, they want to learn english and try to get educated, the first thing an illegal immigrant does is break a federal law, their kids now think its ok to break any law that they deem unimportant and do not benefit our society at all. I guaranty that illegals cost as much if not more than the wasted billions on needless wars. They are a huge contributor of the downfall of this country. Legal immigrants are what this country is founded on and what makes us great. They have a whole different mindset to chose the method of legally doing the hard work to become an american, breaking laws and taking shortcuts are not the makings of a productive citizen and never will.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Crime would go down, less congestion and job openings would be more plentiful. Also fraud is enormous with illegals as this in the scope of my job and I cant tell you how bad things really are. This would also open up the doors for our teenagers and others to give them jobs in the farming community and force employers to start being honest again

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by borracho

Yes for the most part they are, the Mexcian Mafia, MS-13, Latin Kings the majority are illegals

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

There were no payroll taxes being paid by the illegals. They are all paid under the table with no taxes taken out at all by the employer. They receive a personal check, cash or money order written by the business owner who will transfer funds from his business to his personal account in small increments to pay the illegals. most of the time its all done with cash. how do in know/? I watch this crap everyday

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Now if only the 280,000,000 illegal settlers could leave so that the rightful native owners of that land could life in peace for the first time in over 200 years.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

A great many of those Mexicans were paying payroll taxes -- and since they didn't want to call attention to themselves,
this can only be one of two things ... either ...
a. you're ill-informed or
b. a you're a propagandist.

a great majority of illegals, operate illegal businesses, allllll over.
pick an industry - lawn maintenence, concrete, construction, painting, cleaning, windows, pressure cleaners, tree service, taxi service, delivery, road-side sales, lunch trucks, day labor jobs (all kinds), food service, food prep, tourist industry (guides, marketers, advertising) ... the list is much too long to include here.

a small majority of these folks operate as "independent contractors", hence, they do not have any income taxes withdrawn/withheld from their payroll.
their "employees" are equally illegal and usually are paid cash (no taxes there either).

a minority of illegals work in factories (not too many of them left), some work in fields and even fewer work a "standard job" where "standard rules" (taxes) apply.

they probably didn't put in for refunds or quibble about deductions or exemptions, so the govt got to keep all their payroll deductions.
actually, my illegal neighbor, who has no children or seniors living with him, managed to file and collect $1500+, just this year.
(details are in previous posts, feel free to read about it, am not detailing the incident here & yes, i'm sure it happened)

Certainly when these Mexicans bought groceries,
i'm guessing you don't buy groceries often, because food (grocery) isn't taxable.
i'm also betting you seldom see the lines waiting to be served at the local Salvation Army.
(why buy when you can get it for Free ?)

clothes, anything, they paid sales taxes -- and their purchases were counted as store revenue and helped pay the cashiers and sales clerks.
i'll give ya clothes (those that aren't donated) but considering many of them are bought at Goodwill, the economic impact isn't what you're making it out to be.
you wanna add, alcohol, tobacco, drugs and guns ... now, we have economic impact

The govt may think it's gotten a windfall immediately after some magical disappearance of all those Mexican refugees, but before long the retailers will notice fewer customers, and the govt will realize it's collecting less in sales and payroll taxes.
not likely but if it keeps you warm at night, keep on, keepin on.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join