It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC admits We're all SLAVES to CENTRAL BANKERS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Did a search and didnt find it posted yet... also wasnt really sure what forum to put it in

Not much to say except... Its about damn time MSM wakes up...

Another youtuber(matlarson10) who posted the same video added some input at the end of the video, saying maybe MSM is realizing people are wanting the truth, and that CNN lost half its viewers in a short amount of time because of the lies they spread...

Maybe MSM is waking up?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well duh.

The central banks only create all the money.

Problem is that no one wants to admit that they are a slave or that they have been duped.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Maybe MSM is waking up?

They will have to toss alot more bones to win me over. Alot more.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Who is looking to be "won over." I'm just glad they admitted the problem. That's always the first step, right? Any junkie or drunk who has ever been in recovery will tell ya that.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s

Who is looking to be "won over." I'm just glad they admitted the problem. That's always the first step, right? Any junkie or drunk who has ever been in recovery will tell ya that.

I guess. Dont forget who owns MSM though. They are not to be trusted. Think about it.

edit- Its like Jon Stewart. He gives enough so idiots trust him. He throws some bones. Where are they on the serious stuff though? Like Wisconsin? Or OWS? Stewart and Colbert are wolves in sheeps clothing. No MSM is to be trusted.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Who said or implied anything about trust? You act like I am going to buy stock in MSNBC or something. There is nothing in the world more dead than that particular paradigm.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I can't even believe this was aired on CNBC... soon the entire world will be slaves to the Rothschild Central Banks:
Central Banking and "Rogue" Nations

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Who said or implied anything about trust? You act like I am going to buy stock in MSNBC or something. There is nothing in the world more dead than that particular paradigm.

Somebody starred that?

ok.

So you do not trust MSM. That is a good thing.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Right. And I apologize for jumping on you. The "win me over" bit just set me off. I didn't mean to go all semantic on you there.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

I guess. Dont forget who owns MSM though. They are not to be trusted. Think about it.

edit- Its like Jon Stewart. He gives enough so idiots trust him. He throws some bones. Where are they on the serious stuff though? Like Wisconsin? Or OWS? Stewart and Colbert are wolves in sheeps clothing. No MSM is to be trusted.

Let me add a lot of truth to the powers that be plans . MSM is owned by the banks which control the politicians , the bankers also control the big churches and dictate the educational system at every level and the banks report to the top of the pyramid which is controlled by the illuminati new world order satanists .

This disclosure is all part of the plan as was the Arab spring and Egypt now along with Iran and Syria. Tey are forcing uprisings and wars to make way for a man of peace who will solve the worlds problems both financially , politically and offer the world a spiritual one world religion . This is the ultimate plan for the return of the big boss , the god of this world Satan. He will rein a short time before his demise .

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The problem is the way these guys are spewing this information.
They are telling it as if it's not a bad thing.
Saying they'd rather be slaves to banking than to the economy.

To me, it only further validates my views on the entire system.
Also, it points straight to the reason we are in the mess we are in.

Central banks are the root of our problems.

Nice video.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by morder1

I can't even believe this was aired on CNBC... soon the entire world will be slaves to the Rothschild Central Banks:
Central Banking and "Rogue" Nations

Everybody except Iceland.

Hmmmm

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Good getting that out there.

Here's a bit about the show...

Unfortunately looks like it's already being mentioned that the show is not right for the network;

"Well, I appreciate your opinion. You're probably on the wrong network, aren't you? Don’t you belong on Fox, the right-wing propaganda network?"
Howard Dean on the Kudlow Report, replies to "Obama criticism"

Pushing the limit for the show it seems. All good but probably will end up in it's cancellation if not played to their rules. Look beyond that as we see what is hinted in the video-mentioned prior in the thread about it all being okay!

new topics

top topics

join