It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central Banking and "Rogue" Nations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You've probably read about this before somewhere on ATS, but I don't think we've ever had a thread dedicated to this topic so that we could all put our heads together and get to the bottom of this conspiracy, so that we can "deconstruct" the disinfo surrounding these recent conflicts in Libya, Syria and other so called "rogue" nations and figure out the real reasons why these nations are being placed in the line of fire. There was a thread posted the other day called Grim view of Syrian conflict, and in that thread is a video showing the complete devastation of a city area in Syria. The once bustling city is completely deserted and the once standing buildings all around are torn to shreds, it's looks like something out of an apocalypse movie.

First I watched it happen in Libya, I saw much of their nation bombed into smithereens by NATO and UN forces. When I watched that Syrian video something inside of me snapped... I really just couldn't believe how the world I live in is so different to the world they are currently facing. I fail to understand how can people do this stuff to each other... why are there not better ways of solving these problems? Why do people refuse to acknowledge the fact that this is a billion times more "terror" than would have ever occurred had this western intervention been avoided... why can't our western Governments just mind their own business? What the hell is wrong with us that we can consciously inflict this type of pain and suffering on other human beings?

I note that today that thread with the video has only 4 flags and 4 replies and it is now dead... when clearly it should have hundreds of replies and hundreds of flags, people should be furious that this is happening, they should be outraged in the same way we were apparently outraged when the Syrian Government had a so called "crackdown" on its protestors (as if western nations have never hurt those who voice dissent towards the Governments). Well I say it's high time we pay more attention to these atrocities, stop ignoring reality and filtering out the stuff which makes you depressed and angry! People need to look the problem straight in the face, stop turning away and burying your head in the sand god damn it!!!

First, lets review some of the painstakingly obvious similarities between Libya and Syria shall we...

The last point is the one we are really interested in because it's the topic of this thread. I learnt early on that Libya had this type of state controlled central bank and since that time I've strongly believed one of their main reasons for invading Libya was to establish a conformist Rothschild type central bank. In the article below, they list many things which reminded me of Libya (such as how the Syrian Government provided free education up to university level, free medical care and subsidized housing for all its people, etc)... but they also mention something else Syria had in common with Libya: that Syria also had a similar type of central banking system. Pay careful attention to the following excerpt:

Most of the banks, including the Central Bank of Syria, Commercial Bank of Syria, Agricultural Co-operative Bank, Industrial Bank, Popular Credit Bank and Real Estate Bank, are STATE owned, a system of banking, which is anathema to the Western model of debt finance, which is based on fractional reserves and creates money out of nothing at interest.

The Truth About Syria

The same applies (or did previously apply) for the Central Bank of Libya:

Currently, the Libyan government creates its own money, the Libyan Dinar, through the facilities of its own central bank. Few can argue that Libya is a sovereign nation with its own great resources, able to sustain its own economic destiny. One major problem for globalist banking cartels is that in order to do business with Libya, they must go through the Libyan Central Bank and its national currency, a place where they have absolutely zero dominion or power-broking ability. Hence, taking down the Central Bank of Libya (CBL) may not appear in the speeches of Obama, Cameron and Sarkozy but this is certainly at the top of the globalist agenda for absorbing Libya into its hive of compliant nations.

Globalists Target 100% State Owned Central Bank of Libya

The probability of this being a mere coincidence is looking lower and lower... but just how many nations have state controlled central banks which issue currency in this way? You may be surprised to find out the number is surprisingly low... at present the number is in the range of 3 to 6 nations. The first piece of information I came across concerning this issue was found in this interesting thread posted near the start of this year which received over 100 flags:

Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.

Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks

Now this is getting very interesting in my opinion... is it a coincidence that many of these countries are treated as extremist/rogue nations, and is it a coincidence we have been invading them one-by-one and establishing our stupid private western style central banks in all those who resist us? Well I started to dig a little deeper, and I discovered that the U.S. is already implementing sanctions aimed at shutting down Iran’s central bank... and I also stumbled across the following eye-popping article:

Another provocative bit of data circulating on the net is a 2007 Democracy Now! interview of US Gen. Wesley Clark (Ret.). In it he says that about ten days after September 11, 2001, he was told by a general that the decision had been made to go to war with Iraq. Clark was surprised and asked why. "I don't know!" was the response. "I guess they don't know what else to do!" Later, the same general said they planned to take out seven countries in five years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.

What do these seven countries have in common? In the context of banking, one that sticks out is that none of them is listed among the 56 member banks of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). That evidently puts them outside the long regulatory arm of the central bankers' central bank in Switzerland.

Libya: All About Oil, or All About Banking?

That's a pretty suspicious list of countries right? Yeah that's what I thought too... but I'm not so sure about Lebanon and Somalia, just because they aren't a part of the 56 member banks doesn't necessarily mean they don't have non-conformist Rothschild Central Banks... does it? The first article claimed there were only 3 countries remaining without that type of Central Bank system, however a very interesting post by Canadianpride420 states there are actually 5:

There are currently 5 countries, not 3. They are Cuba, North Korea, Iran, Sudan and Venezuala.

Venezuala payed off all debt to the IMF and world bank in 2007 under Chavez. They control their own bank now and now debt free.
www.bloomberg.com...

Sudan still does not have a Rothschild controlled bank. South Sudan does yes, but Sudan does not.

But if we add Syria to that list (I don't think the Rebels have established a Rothschild Central Bank yet), the number would be 6... however, once again I'm not so sure about Venezuela, just because they payed off their debt to the IMF and World Bank doesn't necessarily mean they have a state-owned central bank. I made this thread so we can basically look deeper into this and build a solid list of countries who aren't part of the globalist banking structure yet, which would indicate they are targets and could be attacked like Syria or Libya... but this is basically what it looks like to me so far:

Countries that still have state-owned Central Banks:

Cuba
Iran
North Korea
Sudan
Syria

Recently changed to Rothschild-owned Central Banks:

Afghanistan
Iraq
Libya
South Sudan

Possibly have state-owned central banks?

Lebanon
Somalia
Venezuela
edit on 23/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Very interesting thread and definitely goes in line with my last course in college from last semester in which we read Jacques Derrida's Rogue states. It is a rather fascinating book that sheds light as to how we come to identify what is a rouge state and ultimately in a way he kind of shows that the U.S. is a bit of one from the get go. I usually log onto ATS and hit recent posts to see what new things come up I'm sure if I saw it I'd give my tid bits on the matter. Though I just find it funny that we almost always advocate for piece and negotiations before destroying; but what it really comes down to is you have 24-48 hours to play ball with us or we destroy.

The sad thing about all this is this is just how much control they have over everything, I mean just by simply looking at the news story itself in one of the links shows that it is an independent news agency rather than a main one. Though most of us know that the main one is owned and in a way operated by a corporation which in a way has a tie with the banks so surely you won't hear about it. Just doesn't seem like a world people envision anymore. The way we go on about peace, freedom, democracy in a way we have lost or are losing each and those other nations that we say are horrible seem to have it in a way where it may not be ideal it is in a way a tad better than that which we have now. Though as long as you don't try and go against the flow of things.

[Edit]
Star+Flag
edit on 23-6-2012 by MystiqueAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Those damn red nations strike again.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
You've probably read about ... "rouge" nations...

I sure hope you have time to correct your spelling to "rogue", as the current version is making my slightly bilingual self twitch.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Thanks for a useful and informative thread. I've been trying to point some of these things out to people, and have been bumbling around pulling info from here and there while they wait impatiently. It's hard to prove a point when you look scattered and disorganized....
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Absolutely spot on

S&F

Is Iceland now on the list? Iceland

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Yah sorry about that, it's a bit of a weird word and my spell-check didn't pick it up because "rouge" is also apparently a word. I'm usually a great speller but that word isn't one I use very often and it didn't look odd to me... anyway it's fixed now so I think we can focus on more important things than the misspelling of one world. The amount of stars you got for that post and the speed at which you received them really shows what people care about doesn't it...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Is Iceland now on the list? Iceland

Well that would seem to put Iceland in a similar situation as Venezuela, although Iceland hasn't paid off all their debt to the IMF yet... and as I said I don't think that necessarily indicates they have changed to a state-owned central bank.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If it was a better banking model I may of even supported it, but if it was better then there would be no need for all the blood shed. Centralised power does look to be the aim, if you control the cash flow, you control what people do. Unfortunately as the self determination is taken away from the publics hands social cohesion does tend to fracture, Greece and the EU is a clear example. It is sad there is going to be a lot of pain through unjustified debt obligations just so a few can do their special projects.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Excellent thread, CO. This clarifies a theory that has been floating around in my head for some time now. The US et al wouldn't invade a middle Eastern country for the oil and the resulting revenue, it simply doesn't make economic sense. Strategy and the placement of military installations close to countries they can't influence/control? Possibly.

However, when you draw attention to the central banking connection it starts to make some kind of frightening sense. What if some central bank (for the sake of argument we'll give it an imaginary but realistic-sounding name, let's say 'Wrathchild'?) exerts influence over a powerful country/countries and gives the order to invade all countries without a Wrathchild-controlled bank with all it's non-existent funny money. At the end of the day, Mr Wrathchild gains more control over the world at no personal cost to himself. Lots of people got killed and huge amounts of infrastructure were destroyed but he doesn't have to look at that so that's OK.

To the hoi polloi the illusion of national sovereignty is maintained and we feel either proud or guilty of the actions ordered by our supposedly elected representatives, meanwhile the Wrathchild clan are secure in their covert dictatorship because we believe that our leaders decided to do what they did.

To me this sounds more and more plausible every day. Is there a way out of this or do we just keep riding the tiger?

====
As an addendum, I'm just thinking out loud here, just so I can get it straight in my head. Money, to the little people like me, is currency. I can exchange my time and effort for it and then exchange my money for goods and services to increase/maintain my comfort.

To the rich people it's a way of keeping score, ie how many millions/billions they manage to make per year/month/week. They still value it but they see it in a completely different way.

But to the über-rich and terminally sociopathic (Mr and Mrs Wrathchild and all the little Wrathchilds) it is merely a means of control which is an end in itself.

Discuss...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sombunall

But to the über-rich and terminally sociopathic (Mr and Mrs Wrathchild and all the little Wrathchilds) it is merely a means of control which is an end in itself.

Discuss...

I knew the Wrathchilds weren't raising those kids right....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Yah sorry about that, it's a bit of a weird word and my spell-check didn't pick it up because "rouge" is also apparently a word. I'm usually a great speller but that word isn't one I use very often and it didn't look odd to me... anyway it's fixed now so I think we can focus on more important things than the misspelling of one world. The amount of stars you got for that post and the speed at which you received them really shows what people care about doesn't it...

I get your point...but given the connotations of a word meaning Red, it changes your central premise. Besides, I can be a spelling Nazi, I suppose.

Anyway, I can't help but notice that Cuba is embargoed by the US, and N. Korea and Iran may well be too. That could account for the state-run aspect of their banks.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Don't get me wrong, I am glad you pointed that mistake out to me, because the title would have looked stupid if I hadn't of fixed it. I'm just saying it's sad how people seem more concerned over the spelling of one word (not you) rather than the real substance of this thread... once again burying their heads in the sand and getting side tracked with trivial things.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The rebellions new motto, "only rogue nations don't have central banks"

well I agree it is the bankers using NATO and western military assets to reshape North Africa and the Middle East using astroturfing

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The world banks through ENGLAND - they have rules that would get you locked up anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Every conspiracy theory can usually be explained by following the money.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Great read, Op....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think Iceland has an "aligned" central bank.

The Central Bank of Iceland

And remember the financial "collapse" had Iceland involved with the bad mortgage paper with the U.S. banks.

But the larger issue is the European Union.

Iceland applied to join the European Union on 16 July 2009. Negotiations formally began on 27 July 2010[1] and, despite Iceland already being heavily integrated into the EU market, will face contentious issues on fisheries which could potentially derail an agreement.[2] After an agreement is concluded, the accession treaty must be ratified by every EU state and be subject to a national referendum in Iceland.[3] Prior to application, Iceland was already part of the EU's internal market and the Schengen Area.
Accession of Iceland to the European Union

The majority of citizens are against the E.U. membership I believe.
Majority of Icelanders remains opposed to EU membership

Article published on 24 June 2012

Iceland is moving rapidly in its quest to join the European Union but the contentious issue of fishing rights has yet to be tackled, top EU and Icelandic officials said.

On Friday, the 27-nation EU and Iceland opened three more negotiation “chapters” on transport, social policy and financial control.

Nations applying for EU membership must negotiate 35 policy chapters with the 27-nation bloc, a process that can take many years to finish.

But Iceland has now opened 18 chapters with the EU, wrapping up 10 of those already in negotiations that began in June 2011. Reykjavik already fulfils many EU policies thanks to its membership in the European Economic Area.
Iceland takes quick steps towards EU membership

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Amazed that this thread got so little attention.

Beggars belief - though I suppose beggars can't be choosers. Contentious? Not 'arf...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
First at current time this is a great time to BUMP since NKorea is in play as so it seems.

My next inquiry is China, Russia and Japan? To be honest I am not even sure of all of the members of the EU are - I believe it is 25+. I am only a meager prodigy of an entire education through the public school system and can tell you a lot about struggling in the great land of US. At least I had a library card.

It would seem if the US has a FOB on it then that should answer most questions of whether they are rogue or fraternity.

S&F!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join