It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WTC 7 thread to end WTC7 threads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
First, I know this is beating a dead horse, but with the recent influx in debunking the conspiracy of 9/11, I decided to show some effort to provide some evidence.

Let's get started.

WTC7 would be the first skyscraper to fall because of fire. It was also not mentioned in the 9/11 commission's report. (they forgot to mention a 50 story building collapsing)

I have some videos from yt, you can make your own conclusions from them.

The one you all know.

Note for this building to fall as it did (at free fall speeds) every core column of the building would have to been precisely destroyed at the same time to make this building fall as the way it did.

Now the official story is that it fell due to fire and debris damage. As you can see in multiple videos, theres only a few fires on each floor. (not one skyscraper has fallen in history due to fire)

Lets look at tower 5

It's a burning inferno and no collaspe. It also had heavy debris damage.

This is a rather new video, that many people have not seen.

Most of you will label this is CGI, but let me ask you this. Every wtc7 video has these black spots that erupt on different floors. And if you think that is due to air pressure, that is impossible due to the fact that these appeared BEFORE the collapse.

Another classic.

"pull it" is industry jargon for bringing down a building down with explosives.

About Larry: Good ole Larry and his family decided to take a sick day on the day of 9/11. Pretty convenient. And now he denies what he said in that interview.

Let's see. Cheney was in charge of NORAD. Check.
Cheney was an ex-director of the CFR check.
Almost every media, textbook, newspaper and magazine outlet are in the CFR. Check.
Oh and Cheney used to be CEO of Halliburton. Check.

Geez I wouldn't know why a ARMS and OIL company wouldn't want an excuse to go to the middle east.

Can you think of one? Nope me either. It just slips my mind. You know what also slips my mind? The Gulf of Tonkin.

And the 9/11 commission report did not mention a word of a 50 story building collapsing, and the interview with Bush and Cheney was not under oath, and it was not recorded. My head starting to hurt, oh well, a cia funded terrorist cell evaded norad for 1 hour while they hit 75% of their targets. That sounds better.

The only assumption I can think of people trying to debunk this would be paid internet shills, the evidence is right in your face.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Your right, this IS beating a dead horse.

Where is all the oil imports from Iraq? years later why are gas prices so high? You take a theory on WTC7 and turn it into Cheney bashing.

So no the evidence is not in my face.. if you look at the debris field WTC7 was covered in it, and was damaged . oh and some of that debris was on fire.. seems to me that the logical thing to do would be indeed to "pull it" instead of wasting more and more resources on a building that cant be saved, when those same resources could be used to help injured people etc.

There was nothing for Larry to gain by bringing 7 down... the lease for the WTC complex was for 1, 2, 4 and 5... Larry was involved with WTC 7 in that his company was the one that built it. but at the time of 2001 he only owned the leases to 1 2 4 and 5
edit on 20-6-2012 by LoonyConservative because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

I like the UFO.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoonyConservative
Your right, this IS beating a dead horse.

Where is all the oil imports from Iraq? years later why are gas prices so high? You take a theory on WTC7 and turn it into Cheney bashing.

So no the evidence is not in my face.. if you look at the debris field WTC7 was covered in it, and was damaged . oh and some of that debris was on fire.. seems to me that the logical thing to do would be indeed to "pull it" instead of wasting more and more resources on a building that cant be saved, when those same resources could be used to help injured people etc.

There was nothing for Larry to gain by bringing 7 down... the lease for the WTC complex was for 1, 2, 4 and 5... Larry was involved with WTC 7 in that his company was the one that built it. but at the time of 2001 he only owned the leases to 1 2 4 and 5
edit on 20-6-2012 by LoonyConservative because: (no reason given)

I wish there was a emoticon for banging my head off a wall....It would convey my thoughts to your response far better than these prehistoric keys I'm using!

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
'Harley Guy' (Mark Walsh) who works as a freelance cameraman for Fox News allowed a news crew to film the collapse of WTC7 from his apartment, obviously they must have known it was coming down in advance to be setting up cameras to specifically film it.

This is a radio interview he gave on 12/09/01 the day after 9/11, he states that he allowed the collapse of WTC7 to be filmed from his apartment. This is in the second half of the video.

For anyone who does not know who harley guy is or why he has been given that name, he basically was giving an interview on the street after both towers had collapsed, and seemed to be working off a script that fitted NISTs eventual report, this guy was claiming the buildings fell from structual failed caused by the fires, before anyone even considered what had actually happened.

Here is that interview on the street.

This is the longer version of another video, and as you can see he is wearing a harley davidson t-shirt, hence the harley guy moniker, but since then it has been revealed that he is called Mark Walsh and worked for Fox News!
The black official looking chap at ther end of the video seems to not want to give information about why he is hanging about, which strikes me as odd.

Anyway, definitely listen to the first youtube video I posted, to hear him talk about allowing a film crew into his apartment to film the collapse of WTC7. This is extremely odd, as is his street interview in the 2nd video I posted.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Larry beneifted from it. It's all about the money.

en.wikipedia.org...

A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I don't know if those explosions have been discussed before but I found them a few other videos.

0:13 - you can see the same explosions starting from the left.

If a conspiracy exists then I don't think the FDNY knew about it. That's just too immoral and silly to me. Maybe Mr. Silverstein knew and told the FDNY to "pull it" as in back away from it.

Too much speculation though, this is just an idea, not what I fully believe.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It was all for satan. That is the simple truth. Zionists are not from hell, but they are going there.

+29 more 
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Welcome to the dance, Kang. There will be those who will try to belittle your post, and accuse you of not being 'current'. These are those you term 'paid internet shills', and make no mistake they are here. After they tell you how wrong you are, how all this has already been 'debunked', then they will attack you personally. I've been watching it for years. I want to encourage you continue your pursuit of justice, and tell you that if someone tells you that you're wasting your time, ask them why does it matter to them?
9/11 was a crime, perhaps the biggest crime of my lifetime. In a civilized world criminals are made to pay for their crimes, and those that harbor these criminals and lie in their defense, are equally guilty. So when these accessories to murder challenge your assertions that we've been lied to, press even harder. It's one thing to have a difference of opinion, but obstruction of justice is criminal. This site is loaded with criminals, and they should be treated with the the same respect you treat any accessory to murder.

link   
reply to post by kidtwist

# I forgot about the media and wtc 7.

Did you know about the BBC covering it? Almost the same thing as fox.

Man the TPTB can't hand out decent scripts.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ok let's say Mr Silverstein did say "pull it" on that day, then who were the people that risked their lives to go into a building that was unsafe and which had floors burning for several hours, to set up explosives in the building so that they could demolish it? I am sure if you are going to pull a building, someone would have to first check the building out and then set explosives etc.

If no one went in to put explosives in the building and the building was imploded then how was it done unless it was done by remote?

The whole 9/11 thing leaves too many unanswered questions.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Great video. I don't think the fire department had anything to do with it. Preparation for taking down a building takes time, especially putting a building down in it's own footprint in 9 seconds flat. When you really get down to it, FBI rigged all the buildings in advance, so Halliburton could make a buck or two.

Or Satanical Zionists that are bent on World Domination. That part is still unclear to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantien
Ok let's say Mr Silverstein did say "pull it" on that day, then who were the people that risked their lives to go into a building that was unsafe and which had floors burning for several hours, to set up explosives in the building so that they could demolish it? I am sure if you are going to pull a building, someone would have to first check the building out and then set explosives etc.

If no one went in to put explosives in the building and the building was imploded then how was it done unless it was done by remote?

The whole 9/11 thing leaves too many unanswered questions.

I am not saying that I believe this, but the building could have been built with the demolitions in place and disguised as part of the structure. This could have been planned from the start and built in from the start or retrofit at some time after construction.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantien

Are you talking about the Fire fighters? To take a building like that down it requires precision, weeks if not months of preparation. People couldn't just hop in there and plant some charges and expect it go well.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Were people even warned to stay away from the area when "pulling" the building?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am with you guys with regards to the building being brought down with explosives because those fires would have not brought it down the way it did.

What I am saying is, that if Mr SilverTongue did say those very words then he must have known about the explosives in ALL those buildings and before someone asks"yes so how did they get the explosives in them", well you have cleaning crews who work late at night and these c"crews" could have planted them.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

Do you think the US government used the force field from the alien spacecrafts warp drive to make WTC7 fall at free fall speed ? Are UFOs powered by thermite ?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Kang69

Among all of the bone fragments and dust they also found the pristine passport of one of the hijackers.

CIA created Al Quaeda and has know their every move from the beginning. CIA manipulated Arab losers and 911 was born.

CIA new that these men were in the US. The jackers could have been foiled at many points, but someone intervened and ran interference for them to completion.

Oh yeah, that was OBL that they threw over the side of a ship. And those 25 seals that bought it in one chopper weeks later was an accident.

No conspiracy here.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

That is the tactic of mixing lies in with the truth to make the truth look ridiculous. COINTELPRO much?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Not really. All the video shows is charges going off before the building collapses, and thus the building collapses... I noticed that on youtube. 9/11 shill videos about plane holograms and ufo's bombing the towers. It's simple actually, you put a few charges on the buildings columns and it falls like a sack of bricks. Nothing else to it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join