It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any starseeds around here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I just found this. Could it be synchronicity?

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Well they're not clouds but they do inhabit them, and I see their faces all the time. In fact you can look randomly at google images of clouds and see many many faces, and I never understand why others don't. You can take those images into photoshop or gimp and use the burning tool, or the dodge, (the dodge will unmask things and the burn will detail some better), and you can reveal the features such as eyes.

Mind you, back yard pictures at night can do the same things.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Where would you think I am from?

I don't openly look for war or violence but I am an anarchist and when really provoked I can be ruthless and compassionless. My only draw back is my guilt. Whenever I do something hurtful or mean to someone I feel bad and make it up in whatever way possible.

That said, I can empathize with most people and feel their pain but I hold no love for the corrupt and sell outs. I would gladly put every corrupt, satanic ba5tard 6 foot under and not even think twice about destroying entire systems if they don't serve us in a way that benefits the masses.

Also, I don't feel insignificant or small. I know in my core that I am destined for something great. Whether that is leading the charge or simply nurturing the mind that will lead us.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

I just found this. Could it be synchronicity?

gizmodo.com...

Wow beautiful and also you mention your connection with 'blue' well not only is Sirius predominantly blue/white when viewed from Earth ... the entity who has provided me with much of the information I have received (a Sirian) is a beautiful transluscent blue/white.

Woody

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

The judgmental aspect, or justice is a mere programming that annanuki and other groups related have indoctrinated entire systems into and in a sense this is the fall, through the frequencies or down jacob's ladder. Earth is heavily indoctrinated in the same way from gradle to death and in religions when Love never does that. But we have free will. If someone truly isn't awake then the children continue to play, through another grade.

Note, Im not coding that, that is a metaphoric example, and I truly believe family is going to set things right, sooner or later here, for I feel there are limits to the cycles and a time of healing.

i think there are more people with that in them than the unconditional love.

I would knock on the door of your soul each day, in meditation, doing dishes, connected to water, sungazing or letting the sun in the corners of your eyes and ask specifically to be Deprogrammed, to Remember Who You Are, to Turn Every Negative Into Positive.

To Report For Duty, I Want To Help. Don't Want To Let Family Above or Here Down.

Just pour everything out!

We're here to grow up. So a metaphor is, if you are a parent and your two year old chases his brother with scissor, a danger to self and others, do you execute him? Or would you gladly risk death to help?

Higher Ups serve the children, but the children still have to learn, fall off their bikes, and grow, and some diamonds can take a long time to become beautiful. Don't give up on others.

Something pleiadian around you, so perhaps lyra, but not sure.

This is something I've been seeking, though my soul so far is not giving, but I've heard of it, and some here might have experienced this. In meditation,dreams, astral projection perhaps, but reaching No Time, and being able to learn something that takes years, rather quickly.

edit on 20-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The elements in every human on Earth's bodies came from stars. So what is a soul?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Bingo! We have a lot in common... I too have encountered Living Blue...

I'm grateful for this thread and this opportunity to extend a psychic hug your way!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

I remember shooting in and takingt the womb, and I was a ray of light.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I can understand that people must grow and learn but when I say corrupt I mean people who willingly order the deaths of millions or rob people of their possessions. I am not a materialist but I think serious stealing and robbing people of their income and driving them into poverty.

The way I see it is, if they want to be evil and satanic then let them be it in their next life.
I don't normally agree with executions but some people who willingly and knowingly kill women and children in cold blood deserve to tortured both mentally and physically so that when death comes it will be a relief.

I want to see Mankind rise as a benevolent power and stride across the stars helping young races reach their 'God Complex' and that we should use our power to ensure other races shall not inhibit their growth through malevolent means or we utilize our full power to crush their strength. While not wiping out the race I believe we should strip those who would use their technology for greed of all their power.

Yes you can use the 'morality is a human invention' card but it still stands, no race should sub-serve another and be enslaved or killed.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

I don't even believe fully in free will. Intention of heart in sound mind and body is required, and yet even if one found such a being, who was not already ruined by 6, and sick, but up until then prayed and asked for help (lets use the example of an abused child, or a bloodlines elite child indoctrinated into MKultra rituals), then even your psychopath is not operating freely.

There is a system in this "machine dream lab" that allows for progressions and regressions of consciousness.

Love remains love and wants to assist if its by conscious choice or not, though we can't judge for most is not.

Some people take a long time to become clear diamonds. No matter how many times they fall off the bike and land in the mud puddle and get mishapen, demonic even or garoyle like for some, we have to still be the Love.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

While I agree to a certain extent I would say this;

Some people don't learn and want to hurt others. A normal person would call them a sadist but when it is mass genocidal I feel they don't deserve life and should be made feel for every person they have killed intentionally.
The reason they carry on this way (Ordering the murders and torture of civilians who oppose them) is because they have no soul and believe they shall be granted eternal life by Lucifer, Ba'al, Moloch, Ahriman, Shaytan or whatever you want to call the 'Devil' in them. So, if they don't feel it emotionally then we should make them feel it physically and make sure they can't hurt others in the future.

I agree that some people need time but think of it my way.
Would you rather let one man 'shine' after a decade of slaughtering others or would you prefer to save hundreds of thousands if not millions of lives by killing or imprisoning him?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

'Superman vs The Elite' just came out...I think you might like it. I learned a lot from it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am from an obscure body in the SK system, known to its inhabitants as Earth...

Although I often say I miss Mars, funny thing I dream of a midnight sun (possible a binary?) which does not happen on either planet in the SK system!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I'll see if Easons have it in stock. Doubt it though. They really only stock mainstream/gossip.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I know two starseeds. Starseeds are people who are human but their spirit would come from another star.
I want to know if there are more than those two.
I know for instance a guy whose spirit originated from Deneb star. Anyone else?

Yes. And I'll offer you just as much corroborating evidence as you've offered, which is to say, none.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by oneness86

Long story. And I have only a short time.
Let's say one of those star seeds had a lucid dream (a weird lucid dream) in which he saw his spirit's origin star name. As this person is an absolute ignorance in astronomy, I believe him.
I am good at astronomy, though. If you are a starseed I can say alot.

So someone had a dream that they were from a star ... and that makes it fact? .. wow .. then according to my dream last night I'm a tortoise .. this is depressing news!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

You have a good heart, I can feel it.

Psychopaths are the ones who are most damaged in childhood. I don't think they have anywhere near the responsibility other attribute them. They often are damaged goods by 5, and there is a process that creates this inability to feel others, by the systematic abuse that occurs.

In any case, everyone of us faces what we've done, but as people rise above this frequency and wake up the real goal is always to learn the lessons that kept you here, or trapped and to rise above that or the need to learn in pain and suffering. So all are called to forgiveness and a better way to learn.

The actual process for healing psychopathy, on a soul level if the person is rescued from the pit and from sentencing themselves to a continual cycle of harm/hurt, consequence, allowing yourself to be tortured by demons or your mirror, then back on the test again, more harm/hurt, consequence, etc, etc, Wash/Rinse and Repeat, is to free them from this cycle.

Heaven cannot be built on so much suffering and no one is left behind.

Love knows that.

So the process of intervention, takes that soul to the point of forgetting who they are, and gives them positive experiences and easier tests, with more family and the person becomes a more loving equal person, and after they raise their frequency to higher levels, they can begin to remember everything, seeing the past malfunction as something that many have gone through on the lower levels when they were trapped in heavy low frequency primitive webs, and they can see how this is far behind them, like the catepilllar who became the butterfly.

I've known this all my life that no one is ever lost, that LOVE heals all in the end and that there is a perfect plan.

If this could be seen, from a No Time perspective, as an old dusty DVD run of earth, then family enters in to rescue the ones trapped in that wash/rinse/repeat cycle, to free them.
edit on 20-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

I know two starseeds. Starseeds are people who are human but their spirit would come from another star.

If Adam and Eve were the initial human souls here in this world then that means that by tomorrow you should have 6.999...billion starseeds on this thread.

Because every other spirit would have had to traverse from another planet in the universe to be born here.

I am just wondering if the OP is remembering one of their past lives.

Your statement above got me to thinking about "the mitochondrial eve"...here is the link.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am

Body temp about 96F
Empathic
Dont fit anywhere in todays culture no matter what the culture
Age very slowly
Real pain in the arse to the military industrial complex and the gangstalking groups they contract out to.
Hyperdimensional able to live in the past present and future in the NOW

How may i be of service today?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Very interesting thead. I dont believe I am a "starseed," but there was two stars that peaked my interested at one point in time. Bernard and Aldebaran. I did find the info I wanted/needed in regards to Bernard Star, but until this thread I had almost forgot about Aldebaran. Like I said I dont believe I'm a star seed but Aldebaran comes to mind

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join