It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodney King Was a Blood Ritual Sacrifice as was Treyvon Martin – Media Truth

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

Thank the universe you're here dude, because I don't have the patience to do it lol

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You can't deny it. Rodney King was drinking Beer. There is 4 letters in the word beer. He was smoking weed, which also has four letters. The is 4, two times now! but wait, his last name has 4 letters. KING. He died in a pool, the word POOL has 4 letters. I have goosebumps.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Rodney King Was a Blood Ritual Sacrifice as was Treyvon Martin

Martin's death was a tragedy. It was either self defense by Zimmerman or it was manslaughter.
King's death hasn't been determined but he lived an unhealthy life and he beat women so there
are a lot of possibilities for the reason he died.

I see no 'ritual blood sacrifice' ....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Two cases of media escalating things,a mentally disabled white man was beaten to death in Orange county,did white people star destroying buisnesses attacking others? no,who is promoting racism? the media,what is wrong with this picture

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

rodney died on the same day OJ fled from the police back june 17,1994

And, even more interestingly for those interested in conspiracy:

It's also the same day Roberto Calvi, "God's P2 Banker" was killed. With his connections to the Illuminati/Freemasonry I can guarantee you that his death was ritually significant.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You dont buy the Denver Airport, but you buy this Rodney Kind nonsense?

I dont buy this thread...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How backwoods can one get. You are the ICON of backwoods moron.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
You dont buy the Denver Airport, but you buy this Rodney Kind nonsense?

I dont buy this thread...

rodney king is tangible and makes complete sense with the other world news of what is going on today along with the agenda of division

but the video of the denver airport on the site is what i dont agree with

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Martin's death was a tragedy. It was either self defense by Zimmerman or it was manslaughter.
King's death hasn't been determined but he lived an unhealthy life and he beat women so there

was the jack the ripper murders a ritual sacrifice?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by FlyersFan

this stuff is not a joke idiot

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There was no blood in the case of Mr. King, so why would it be called a blood sacrifice? I'm very open to why you're inclined to think this Rusty, I'm interested in your belief of this, please, explain why you feel so. Put numerology aside and use words, not numbers. I'm not a computer, I do not run on numbers alone, I need proof of this. If you have it I'd like to see it. I watched the youtube video, I read all the replies, as well as the article posted by Ashwin on Elohim Love and I am now asking you to find more reliable resources.

I think this could be an interesting discussion if you come back with some real info that isn't just numerology.

I briefly studied it a few years ago, so I do get it. So please don't say 'you just don't get it' or 'look at the evidence' because as far as anyone in this thread is concerned, there is none right now. Other than the numerology you're putting on this case I see absolutely no connection.
edit on 6/19/2012 by CHIEF23 because: grammatical error

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sorry but this article is one great big pile of steaming crap. Just another nut, trying to make a buck, by connecting a bunch of dots that shouldnt even be connected.

This article debunks itself in the first couple paragraphs.Let's start with this little gem..

From date: Sunday, 3 March 1991 (Night King Was Beaten By Police)
Added 7777 days or 1111 weeks
Resulting date: Sunday, 17 June 2012 (King Found Dead In Swimming Pool)
This is NOT a coincidence

Oh yay!! Another idiot who adds random numbers to come to a conclusion based on nothing. How many times have we seen this done with some of the most ridiculous "theories"? So right off the bat, this article loses credibility with me based on this alone, but that is neither here nor there. Let's continue on....

While alive, Rodney King had lived a life of ups and downs battling with drugs and rehab but finally going clean with the help of Dr.Drew in the late 2000s. He had built a ritual life with his fiance, focusing on swimming as an outlet of inner and outer aggression, he swam everyday as a way of cleansing his soul and battling the demons within. It is precisely with this fact that we must ask, when a mad has been swimming everyday for years what is the cause of death?

So here we have an author is who coming to conclusions based on assumptions. What is the assumption you ask? This author is assuming that Rodney King, who was an addict and spent years battling his addictions, was now clean at the time of his death. That is very big assumption, especially considering that Police retrieved a few marijuana plants from his residence.
Source- LA Times

So clearly the chances of Rodney King being "clean" while growing weed in his home, is minimal at best. Let's not allow some crazy theory to override our common sense. What about Rodney King swimming everyday? Well we don't know if he swam daily or not. Neighbors have reported that King did swim often in the early morning hours. Now accidental drownings are common. According to Wiki:

According to the World Health Organization, drowning is the 3rd leading cause of unintentional injury death worldwide, accounting for 7% of all injury related deaths (est. 388,000 deaths by drowning in 2004, excluding those due to natural disasters), with 96% of these deaths occurring in low- and middle-income countries.[3] In many countries, drowning is one of the leading causes of death for children under 12 years old. For example, in the United States, it is the second leading cause of death (after motor vehicle crashes) in children 12 and younger.[4] The rate of drowning in populations around the world varies widely according to their access to water, the climate and the national swimming culture.

Source- Wiki

So using common sense, which seems most likely? That an addict who is being reported as drinking all day and smoking marijuana through out the day, who was heard by neighbors sitting outside crying in the hours leading up to his death, could have fallen or accidentally drowned in his own pool or that his death was a "ritual blood sacrifice"? Sorry but I have to say it seems more likely that his death was due to accidental drowning.

Of course the author of this blog has some hardcore evidence to present such as..

This is clearly just a way for the media to stir the fire that was started with the Trevon Martin blood ritual sacrifice,

Oops, well I guess it is not evidence at all, it is speculation and opinion. However there is only one thing wrong with this speculation.... it is based on nothing. The National Media has not spent much time on Rodney King's death outside of reporting that he died. The Local Media is writing stories daily, but the National Media doesn't care. I am sure we all remember the weeks of reporting being done by the National Media regarding the death Whitney Houston. You could not get away from it. Everywhere you turned all you heard was Whitney this and Whitney that, but lets look on CNN.com right now. What do you not see?
CNN.com

Well what we don't see is any story at all on the front page regarding the death of Rodney King. So how is it possible that the media is fueling this coming "race war" when in fact they are ignoring his death altogether? Sorry but that is a pretty big problem for this theory.

Now let's get to my favorite part of the OP's link...

It does not matter! Either side wins, we loose.

So I am expected to believe that this cheaply slapped together website, with an author who can not even spell the word "lose" and confuses that word with "loose" is a more credible source than common sense? Sorry, I don;t buy it. This is beyond silly, the logic is flawed, and anyone who buys into this blog's claims should seek medical help.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Certain points in relation to these crimes have never been satisfactorily explained and, in fact, many have been ignored,' said Edwards, who has spent the past nine years investigating the murders.

'One avenue, which was never explored by the police of the day, mainly due to their ignorance, was occult ritual murder, including the doctrine that certain organs should be removed from murdered prostitutes, killed at pre-arranged sites, which were to be located at the four points of the compass.' ...

I found that by joining some of the sites together, you created two equilateral triangles; a sacred symbol which, in occult doctrine, Satan devised to be used in worship of him,' Edwards said. By joining the sites in a different way, a Christian cross was revealed.

After examining the position of the fifth and last victim, 25-year-old Marie Jeanette Kelly, Edwards realised that all the women were killed within a 500-yard radius and that, by joining the sites together, it was possible to create the Vesica Piscis, a fish-like symbol worshipped by the early Christians. By murdering his victims and leaving their bodies in that way, the killer intended a tribute to Satan.

Edwards said the organs removed by the Ripper - the heart, kidneys, genitalia and womb - were those routinely used in black magic rituals.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Ummm...I'm gonna say yes, the Ripper murders were ritual sacrifices. And this is just the information from the MSM. Your comment betrays an ignorance of the topic of occultic ritual sacrifice.

And as that goes, several posters have made the correct comment that at the most it is a ritual sacrifice, not a blood sacrifice.

In response to Mr. Wendall:

So I am expected to believe that this cheaply slapped together website, with an author who can not even spell the word "lose" and confuses that word with "loose" is a more credible source than common sense?

I know, I'm big on the correlation of the proper use of English and credibility myself, but that does not necessarily mean that the writers conclusions are wrong.

This article debunks itself in the first couple paragraphs.Let's start with this little gem..

From date: Sunday, 3 March 1991 (Night King Was Beaten By Police) Added 7777 days or 1111 weeks Resulting date: Sunday, 17 June 2012 (King Found Dead In Swimming Pool) This is NOT a coincidence

Oh yay!! Another idiot who adds random numbers to come to a conclusion based on nothing. How many times have we seen this done with some of the most ridiculous "theories"? So right off the bat, this article loses credibility with me based on this alone, but that is neither here nor there. Let's continue on....

First of all, it is not adding random numbers together. It is understanding how such rituals are coded. It is in the numerological markers which are inevitably a part of said rituals (it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not, just that the people behind such acts do) that they can be recognized as such and distinguished from simply a normal death. Said markers are the repetition of certain occultically significant numbers, most often 3, 7, 11, 13, and 33 though there are others mentioned in one of my posts above. They are coded into many aspects including (but not always all, all the time) the calendar distance between one significant date and another, the numerology of the day itself, the number of dead and wounded (in the case of larger rituals-my favorite obvious ones being Columbine-13 dead, Fort Hood-13 dead, Virginia Tech-33 dead), the age of the victim(s)/perpetrator, the time of the incident (Tuscon Shooting-10:10 am (another 11), on 1/8/2011 (1+8=9 so the date could be seen as 9/11 and 1+8+2+0+1+1=...13, another shooting with 13 dead). The Tuscon shooting is illustrative of other forms of coding too such as latitude/longitude coordinates (33N110W), and the distance in between the birthdays of shooter and victim-Christina Green 9/11/01, and Loughner 9/10/88, 13 years and 1 day apart (+1 is used on occasion too for various ritual reasons, double numbers in degrees off 11 are present here too)

It is not just adding up random numbers or being dumbfounded when pool and weed both have the same number of letters, it is looking for very specific numbers within very specific and relevant codings. It is also important to understand that there are rituals, for various reasons, that occur all at once (like Fort Hood) and those that happen over time such as pointed out below.

Secondly, wasn't there another celebrity that died by drowning, where "drugs" were involved to explain it away, that had many also calling it a ritual sacrifice? Hmmm, let me think..oh yeah, Whitney Houston whose death on 2/11 (11+2=13, a significant number, plus the presence of the 11 itself) at the age of 48, according to the date calculator, was exactly 4 months and 7 days from Rodney King's drowning at the age of 47 (remember, 4+7 still equal 11). Looked at another way, they were 128 days apart (1+2+8=11) And there is the +1 in the difference between their ages.

So let's go back and look at the Rodney King information that we have above, in light of my explanation of significant numbers

3 March 1991 (Night King Was Beaten By Police) 3/3/1991 or 33/1991 (mirrored numbers like 1991 are a ritual favorite) Add 7777 days or 1111 weeks for date of death (double numbers and progressions by 11 are favorites as well-meaning you see them reflected in such rituals to a statistically significant degree)

edit on 19-6-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

First off all, the writer's conclusions ARE wrong. He starts by concluding that Rodney King was "clean" and sober. We know for a fact that marijuana plants were removed from his home. Is this something a clean and sober person would have in their home? No.

We know from his girlfriend's statements which appear to be supported by the neighbors statements, that Rodney King was drinking and smoking through out the day. So right off the bat, we have already proven that the writer is wrong on his "facts" which should automatically cast a shadow over the remainder of his "findings".

But let's get to the meat and potatoes of your reply.

First of all, it is not adding random numbers together. It is understanding how such rituals are coded. It is in the numerological markers which are inevitably a part of said rituals (it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not, just that the people behind such acts do) that they can be recognized as such and distinguished from simply a normal death.

Ok I am willing to accept this explanation. Numbers are a big deal to an Occultist. I can accept that, but how many other people died on the same day as Rodney King? Are ALL those deaths a result of a ritual blood sacrifice? If not, why is Rodney King's death a result of such, but no one else's is?

I love how you mention Whitney Houston in the same light. So it is more reasonable that Whitney Houston was a victim of a ritual blood sacrifice and completely unreasonable that she was an addict, a junkie, and messed up from a whole weekend of partying that she simply passed out and drown in the bathtub?

I can accept that numbers are a big deal to an Occultist. What I can not accept is how people with little to no evidence in support of such a conclusion can and will simply throw out this theory with nothing to back it up. Fact is, Rodney King was nobody special. He was a thug who had substance abuse problems who, due to those same substance abuse problems, got beat down by LAPD. The only difference between Rodney King and the hundreds of thousands of others who have been abused by Police is that Rodney King's beating got caught on video and he got a few million for his beating. That's it.

Aside from all these numbers, do you have anything at all to show us that supports this conclusion and that he did not simply drown? The answer to that is "no". You have no evidence, the writer of this blog has no evidence, and no one has any such evidence. Do you now why? Because no such evidence exist. He drown. It happens.
edit on 19-6-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

First off all, the writer's conclusions ARE wrong. He starts by concluding that Rodney King was "clean" and sober. We know for a fact that marijuana plants were removed from his home. Is this something a clean and sober person would have in their home? No.

Fair enough point, equally made with Whitney. And in other cases might be correct, but in relation to the subject of ritual sacrifice, Occam's razor is sometimes just code for small-minded thinking. But, however poorly the author communicated it, he recognized something, the same things I talked about above and perhaps, below.

Ok I am willing to accept this explanation. Numbers are a big deal to an Occultist. I can accept that, but how many other people died on the same day as Rodney King? Are ALL those deaths a result of a ritual blood sacrifice? If not, why is Rodney King's death a result of such, but no one else's is?

There are, of course, the many ordinary people who died that day, who certainly weren't ritual deaths-people die in accidents and murders all the time. That's a fact of life. Of those famous enough to make Wikipedia there are 8 others

Stéphane Brosse, 40, French ski mountaineer, climbing accident.[14]
Chen Din Hwa, 89, Chinese industrialist, prostate cancer.[15]
Herman Ettedgui, 94, Venezuelan athlete and sports journalist.[16] (Spanish)
Anthony Ekezia Ilonu, 74, Nigerian Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Okigwe (1981–2006).[17]
Raivo Järvi, 57, Estonian artist, radio personality, and politician, member of the Riigikogu (since 2003).[18]
Rodney King, 47, American subject of a controversial video that sparked the 1992 Los Angeles riots.[19]
George Leech, 90, English stuntman and actor (James Bond films).[20]
R. C. Owens, 77, American football player (San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Colts, New York Giants) and executive (San Francisco 49ers).[21]
Fauzia Wahab, 56, Pakistani politician, complications of gall bladder surgery.[22]

But note which one name stands out in the evocation of emotional energy. So how do you distinguish a ritual sacrifice death from an ordinary one? You hear about it. How many other people died on the same day as Rodney? Just one that everybody knows about and that's Rodney himself.

That is, after all, part of the point of ritual sacrifice is to generate a mass amount of emotional energy, which occurs when a lot of people are focused on the same thing. In the case of shootings, the energy is fear. In this case or in the case of Trayvon, anger. In Whitney's case-sadness. Take Micheal Jackson for instance, how many people focused their emotional energy on the subject at the time and during the trial afterward? He died on 6/25/2009 (6+7=13, 2+9=11)

Fact is, Rodney King was nobody special. He was a thug who had substance abuse problems who, due to those same substance abuse problems, got beat down by LAPD. The only difference between Rodney King and the hundreds of thousands of others who have been abused by Police is that Rodney King's beating got caught on video and he got a few million for his beating.

Yes, but how many people's beatings caused the 1992 Los Angeles Riots? Like I said, the generation of mass amounts of anger. Interestingly, the riots occurred April 29, 1992 – May 4, 1992, which spans a time which is 3 days before Beltane on May 1 to 3 days after Beltane, a prime and well recognized time for ritual sacrifice. There were also 55 deaths attributed to the riots (there's that double number again.)

I can accept that numbers are a big deal to an Occultist. What I can not accept is how people with little to no evidence in support of such a conclusion can and will simply throw out this theory with nothing to back it up....

Aside from all these numbers, do you have anything at all to show us that supports this conclusion and that he did not simply drown? The answer to that is "no". You have no evidence, the writer of this blog has no evidence, and no one has any such evidence.

If I had evidence in the sense that you mean, I would be going to the police. However as far as theory with nothing to back it up, I beg to differ. I have been a Occultist (though I prefer the term Esotericist as the prior word has a negative taint), studying and participating in the hows and whys of numerology and ritual, along with other esoteric knowledge for most of the past two decades. I have studied the ways and means of the dark hat Illuminati, such as this kind of mass ritual emotional sacrifice, for the last half of that. Do I have something to take to the police? No. But have I gathered enough information based on analysis garnered from years of experience that convinces me that in this case, he didn't just simply get effed up and fall in the pool.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Fair enough point, equally made with Whitney. And in other cases might be correct, but in relation to the subject of ritual sacrifice, Occam's razor is sometimes just code for small-minded thinking. But, however poorly the author communicated it, he recognized something, the same things I talked about above and perhaps, below.

Just because one can create and connect dots, does not necessarily mean the dots are there.

There are, of course, the many ordinary people who died that day, who certainly weren't ritual deaths-people die in accidents and murders all the time. That's a fact of life. Of those famous enough to make Wikipedia there are 8 others

Stéphane Brosse, 40, French ski mountaineer, climbing accident.[14]
Chen Din Hwa, 89, Chinese industrialist, prostate cancer.[15]
Herman Ettedgui, 94, Venezuelan athlete and sports journalist.[16] (Spanish)
Anthony Ekezia Ilonu, 74, Nigerian Roman Catholic prelate, Bishop of Okigwe (1981–2006).[17]
Raivo Järvi, 57, Estonian artist, radio personality, and politician, member of the Riigikogu (since 2003).[18]
Rodney King, 47, American subject of a controversial video that sparked the 1992 Los Angeles riots.[19]
George Leech, 90, English stuntman and actor (James Bond films).[20]
R. C. Owens, 77, American football player (San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Colts, New York Giants) and executive (San Francisco 49ers).[21]
Fauzia Wahab, 56, Pakistani politician, complications of gall bladder surgery.[22]

But note which one name stands out in the evocation of emotional energy. So how do you distinguish a ritual sacrifice death from an ordinary one? You hear about it. How many other people died on the same day as Rodney? Just one that everybody knows about and that's Rodney himself.

Define everybody? Here I think you are limiting yourself by only including a person everyone in the US knows. I would suggest that if I lived in Venezuela, the death of an old athlete turned sports journalist could also draw the same type of reaction there, that Rodney King would draw here. How famous was Rodney King? Do you think he was so famous that your everyday Joe in China would know who he is? I would think not. Michael Jackson- known worldwide. Whitney Houston- known worldwide. Rodney King- not even in the same league. At best he would be considered a D list celebrity.

That is, after all, part of the point of ritual sacrifice is to generate a mass amount of emotional energy, which occurs when a lot of people are focused on the same thing. In the case of shootings, the energy is fear. In this case or in the case of Trayvon, anger. In Whitney's case-sadness. Take Micheal Jackson for instance, how many people focused their emotional energy on the subject at the time and during the trial afterward? He died on 6/25/2009 (6+7=13, 2+9=11)

I would suggest that those who cared so deeply was the minority. I follow many trials just as hobby, but the trial of Jackson's Doctor- I paid no attention. I didn't care. The media cared, I didn't and I do not know one person who did. The main point of me quoting the above text is just to get to you mathematical equation. This is the funny things about numbers- one can easily manipulate them. A perfect example of what I am describing, we can use the date 6/25/2009 (6+2= 8+5=13+2=15+9=24, 2+4 = 6) So in essence, when playing with numbers you can find whatever you wish to find if you so desire.

Yes, but how many people's beatings caused the 1992 Los Angeles Riots? Like I said, the generation of mass amounts of anger. Interestingly, the riots occurred April 29, 1992 – May 4, 1992, which spans a time which is 3 days before Beltane on May 1 to 3 days after Beltane, a prime and well recognized time for ritual sacrifice. There were also 55 deaths attributed to the riots (there's that double number again.)

What double number? Wouldn't 5+5=10? Aside from that- Rodney King was not the cause of the LA Riots. No one rioted the when that video was released. The riots began when Police were found not guilty in his beating, and even then, that was not the cause. The history of abuse and injustice to minorities in LA was so commonplace and rampant. Like a tea kettle, the pressure continued to build, until it exploded. Are you aware of the other name people were screaming for Justice for during the LA Riots? It is the reason why Korean stores were targeted during the riots.

(continued in next post)
edit on 20-6-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Latasha Harlins (July 14, 1975 – March 16, 1991) was a 15-year-old African-American girl who was shot and killed by Soon Ja Du, a 51-year-old Korean store owner. Harlins was a student at Westchester High School in Los Angeles. Because Harlins' death came thirteen days after the videotaped beating of Rodney King and Du was fined, sentenced to probation and community service for her action, some sources cited the shooting as one of the causes of the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

Source

Now add that to the powder keg of the abuses of those in the ghetto of South Central LA that had been taking place for years. So I would not suggest that the Rodney King beating was the cause of the LA Riots, he was just another symptom. Another turn of the knob which turned up the heat on the tea kettle. When the Police were found not guilty- even with video taped evidence showing otherwise- the kettle boiled over.

Do I have something to take to the police? No. But have I gathered enough information based on analysis garnered from years of experience that convinces me that in this case, he didn't just simply get effed up and fall in the pool.

You also can not disprove it. You are marrying yourself to this idea of ritual sacrifice based on numbers which can be manipulated as I have shown, and completely disregarding what is also a very strong possibility and where the evidence is leading. People get drunk, people get high, and people have fallen or went swimming and drowned as a result. Accidents do in fact happen and not everything is a conspiracy. Trayvon Martin was shot and killed, but did you know that one of the witnesses in the murder of Tupac was also named Trayvon? Does that mean conspiracy? Does that make the killings connected? I don't think so, but even as far fetched as it sounds, one could easily connect some dots and make it so. Which is exactly what I am seeing here with this whole silly theory.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

A perfect example of what I am describing, we can use the date 6/25/2009 (6+2= 8+5=13+2=15+9=24, 2+4 = 6) So in essence, when playing with numbers you can find whatever you wish to find if you so desire.

What double number? Wouldn't 5+5=10?

Fundamental to dealing with Numerology is the so-called “reduction of numbers”. This means essentially that one takes any number with two or more digits and reduces it to a single digit. This is done by adding each of the integers in the number to arrive at a total whose integers are then added again, until a single digit is obtained. For example(s):

5,040 ® 5 + 0 + 4 + 0 = 9

5,280 ® 5 + 2 + 8 + 0 = 15 ® 1 + 5 = 6

872,533 ® 8 + 7 + 2 + 5 + 3 + 3 = 28 ® 2 + 8 = 10 ® 1 + 0 = 1

314,159,265 ® 3+1+4+1+5+9+2+6+5 = 36 ® 3+6 = 9

A possible exception to the general rule of reducing numbers until a single digit is reached is whenever the total reaches what is called a “Master Number”. The “Master Numbers” are those with double digits, i.e. 11, 22, 33, 44... Supposedly, these Master Numbers have a greater significance, and refer to characteristics beyond mundane experiences. In a manner of speaking, these are the higher octaves, harmonics, of experiences. But they are also sometimes just potentialities, which are never quite attained -- after which they single digit number which they add to, becomes the dominant factor.

www.halexandria.org...

True, there are a number of ways one might break things down, but it comes back to the same energy numerologically. Sticking with the date 6/25/2009 one could say 2009+25=2034+6=2040 and 4+2=6
one could also add the individual digits straight 6+2+5+2+9=24 2+4=6. But there are certain ways of encoding and breaking down such as I did with 13/11 and this date 13+11=24=6 that carry more power. But they were going for a 6 energy with that in the end. As for the double numbers, that's addressed in the quote above.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

One of many problems with this moronic theory - Rodney King survived the attack. Unless you want to suggest that cops working for TPTB failed to kill their target because of their inefficient use of police batons. As for the number of days he lived AFTER the attack it's irrelevant and thanks to paranoid delusions just about any set of numbers can have just about any meaning attached to it.

I believe that the media is distracting us from real issues and attempting to bring about another race-based war.

Do we see any race-based wars going on? The time gap between Zimmerman and King is 20 years, if this is the elite attempting to force racial division they are doing a piss poor job, certainly more poor than already existing racial tensions. Sounds to me like this conspiracy theorist has no idea what's going on in the nation around him, while the interest in Martin's case has become heated we have yet to have any rioting like we did in LA, though I suppose the case still hasn't come to full trial I highly doubt we will see any such backlash if he's found innocent or guilty.

Okay so I've just reached the end of the source... this was really stupid and presented no evidence whatsoever. I've known a lot of conspiracy theories to stretch to make connections but this is just sad.

Ritual sacrifice of a man who lived 20 years before they what? Drown him in his pool? I guess that pool water was racist, must all be part of the plan of the elite

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Because Harlins' death came thirteen days after the videotaped beating of Rodney King and Du was fined, sentenced to probation and community service for her action, some sources cited the shooting as one of the causes of the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

I'm not saying that there weren't other precipitating factors. Interesting in your example is one of those numbers again. 13 days after the beating and 44 days before the riots? Really?

edit on 20-6-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join