It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodney King Was a Blood Ritual Sacrifice as was Treyvon Martin – Media Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It is the numerology that cannot be denied!

I DARE anyone to counter the facts!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Define everybody? Here I think you are limiting yourself by only including a person everyone in the US knows. I would suggest that if I lived in Venezuela, the death of an old athlete turned sports journalist could also draw the same type of reaction there, that Rodney King would draw here. How famous was Rodney King? Do you think he was so famous that your everyday Joe in China would know who he is?...

I would suggest that those who cared so deeply was the minority. I follow many trials just as hobby, but the trial of Jackson's Doctor- I paid no attention. I didn't care. The media cared, I didn't and I do not know one person who did.

Fair point. I would define everybody as taking a poll of 100 people and most have heard of him. Your point about USAcentrism is something to consider in regards to that but I counter with, maybe it wasn't the point to capture/manipulate the emotional energy of Joe Cho in China, maybe just Americans were the "target" last I checked the US population is about 312 million, if even 1 percent of them cared enough to have the emotional energy stirred up, that's still 3 million people and a lot of emotional energy and I would guess that more than 1 percent of the population both know who King was and cared enough to generate the energy. Same goes for Jackson.

So I would not suggest that the Rodney King beating was the cause of the LA Riots, he was just another symptom. Another turn of the knob which turned up the heat on the tea kettle. When the Police were found not guilty- even with video taped evidence showing otherwise- the kettle boiled over.

Is a match the cause of a fire? If there were no wood or oxygen, there could be no fire, but without the match it would just remain a pile of sticks surrounded by air. His personage, whether through the beating itself, or the trial surrounding the beating, was the match that started that particular fire and that counts for a lot when we are talking about energy manipulation (which is really what ritual is, be it a ritual killing or any other kind both benign and malignant.). The rest regarding cause is just semantics.

You also can not disprove it. You are marrying yourself to this idea of ritual sacrifice based on numbers which can be manipulated as I have shown, and completely disregarding what is also a very strong possibility and where the evidence is leading. People get drunk, people get high, and people have fallen or went swimming and drowned as a result. Accidents do in fact happen and not everything is a conspiracy.

Yes, you are absolutely right. But, like I said before, the numerology is what distinguishes one from another. And yes, if you took a proven random death and looked at the numbers, you would probably find at least one significant number, like 11 but you would not find that number repeated and encoded in so many different aspects of the incident. I know, I have done it before on a large enough sample that I could distinguish random from statistically significant results.

I am not "married" to the idea that it was a ritual sacrifice but the numerological fingerprints are all over it. In a criminal case, if someone's fingerprints were all over the murder weapon, even if there was no other evidence, that is enough to press for prosecution or at least further investigation. This is the same thing. Yep, people get effed up and drown all the time-ordinary people and celebrities and we think nothing of it. Makes sense, right? Occam's razor explains it and discourages further investigation. He fell in the pool and drowned, end of story. But people die of heart attacks all the time too and yet there is this from our friends at the CIA:

Guy just dropped dead of a heart attack. Tox screen came back clean, no physical evidence of foul play. People die of heart attacks all the time. End of story. Or is it?

continued below

edit on 20-6-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
240p video of a monitor of a YouTube Prophet that sounds as if they urgently need sleep, we have that.

Numbers that have no relation to the individuals involved (that I can see). Yes they match up - Let's include it, can't deny it.

Illuminati, Sacrifice, Ritual, Blooooood, Race war, Masons, Denver Airport. Sensationalism is now in place.

Claims of media distracting us with Martin while distracting us with Martin. Priceless.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Another aspect that points to ritual is the presence of these ritual numbers and ritual days throughout a varying period of time (the suggestion being that this wasn't just a ritual sacrifice but the end of a 21 year ritual. (2+1=3, another important occult number) This being the case one would expect to find these numbers and dates encoded from start to finish. To be truthful, this is the first time I have looked at this case from this perspective. i remember being in college and having one of my roommates run in and say "Dude, turn on the TV" as we sat and watched LA burning. I remember noting, oh King died, when I first heard about that, but the numerology I am doing on the fly

So, quite naturally I was not surprised by this little snipped about the trial:

On April 29, 1992, the seventh day of jury deliberations, the jury acquitted all four officers of assault and acquitted three of the four of using excessive force. The jury could not agree on a verdict for the fourth officer charged with using excessive force.[16] The verdicts were based in part on the first three seconds of a blurry, 13-second segment of the video tape that, according to journalist Lou Cannon, was edited out by television news stations in their broadcasts.[19]

As was mentioned before, April 29 is 3 days before Beltane (this is also a time that is important in other rituals as the many things that have happened on Apr 19/20 occur 13 days before Beltane, but that's another story.) Also included, 3 seconds of a 13 second segment of the video. Acquitted 3 of using excessive force. And none of that information required any "dubious" adding of numbers except for the counting of days. But, just to prove my point, let's start from the beginning.

Beating occurred 3/2/1991 (reduces to a 7 and includes a 3 and mirrored numbers.
Driving on the 210 (another 3) with a BAC of .19 (echoing 1991), 2.5x the legal limit (another 7)
Chase speeds from 55 to 80 (presence of double 5's)
Five officers first on scene (5 is another important number, think pentagon or pentagram) with 4 other officers on the scene for a total of 9.
King settled and got $3.8 million (3+8=11)

Already talked about the trial above. The Riots, again, lasted from 3 days before Beltane to 3 days after with a death toll some sources reported a 55 and others 53. Federal troops stayed for another 5 days with the National Guard leaving 5 days after that, but some soldiers remained for another 13 days. Deployed, surprise, surprise, was the
146th Security Police Flight, CA ANG (1+4+6=11)
3rd Battalion 1st Marines (another 3 with a +1)
40th Infantry Division
Elements of the 7th Infantry Division (another 7)

Death Toll: the casualties included 53 deaths, 2,383 (reduces to 7) injuries, more than 7,000 fires (another 7), damages to 3,100 businesses (another 3+1)

Case reopened and:
On 3/9/93 (look at that mirroring and presence of numbers-the overall date reduces to a 7) King took the witness stand and described to the jury the events as he remembered them The jury found Officer Laurence Powell and Sergeant Stacey Koon guilty, and they were subsequently sentenced to 32 months in prison, (another that reduces to 5)

Other highlights of his life post beating (active ritual time based on this theory)

On August 21, 1993, King crashed his car into a block wall in Downtown Los Angeles. 8/21/1993 (reduces to 33)
10 years and 7 days later
On August 27, 2003, King was arrested again for speeding and running a red light while under the influence of alcohol. 8/27/2003 (reduces to 22)
On November 29, 2007, while riding home on his bicycle, King was shot in the face, arms, and back with pellets from a shotgun (this one is interesting 11/29/2007 (could reduce to 11/11/9 with a final reduction to 22)
On March 3, 2011, the 20th anniversary of the beating, King was stopped by LAPD for driving erratically 3/3/11 (with a final reduction to 1)
On April 12, 2012, King released a statement to the media regarding the Trayvon Martin shooting. King said he was "grieving for Trayvon Martin" and stated how the scream on the audio of George Zimmerman's 911 call reminded him of his own screaming during his beating by the LAPD. 4/12/12 (final reduction to 3)
And then the death-911 call at 5:25 (a mirrored 7 or a 12/3) pronounced dead a 6:11 (presence of 11, but also is a mirrored 9:11. On 6/17/2012 (final reduction to 1)

Sources: Wiki pages on Rodney King and the Riots

Looking at the numerology of an ritual sacrifice can give a studied person insight into the general intention of the ritual but such things are multi-layered and, by definition, private. The multiple agendas, the moving parts I could only guess at but the numbers provide the fingerprints.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

240p video of a monitor of a YouTube Prophet that sounds as if they urgently need sleep, we have that.

That "Youtube prophet" as you call her was actually a CIA secretary, whistleblower from the documentary Secrets of the CIA
www.personalgrowthcourses.net...

and the interspersing video is from the 1975 Church Committee investigations on the CIA.
en.wikipedia.org...

Sarcastic guy ignorant of history, check.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So the numerous deaths that occur are not a "blood sacrifice" -- only those that are garnering media attention and blown out of proportion? Just wondering because Treyvon wasn't the only young man to die that day nor was Mr. King on the day of his death.

Making something out of nothing.....welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

So the numerous deaths that occur are not a "blood sacrifice" -- only those that are garnering media attention and blown out of proportion? Just wondering because Treyvon wasn't the only young man to die that day nor was Mr. King on the day of his death.

Already covered this. As part of the purpose of a ritual sacrifice is the gathering and manipulating of emotional energy, it wouldn't make sense to kill someone ritually for that purpose and then not give it all sorts of attention. However, unfortunately there are also ritual sacrifices that only the perpetrators and victims know about as well because they feed on the fear of the victim both energetically as well as through drinking the blood immediately afterward which is then flush with adrenochrome or something like it. However, the only ones that we are able to analyze for the numerological fingerprints are the ones that garner media attention. Most deaths that happen on any given day are "normal," some are not.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

A lot of people don't realize that Rodney King was also high as balls on some pcp when he got that beating. If you are aware of the effects of pcp you could see how this might happen. Unless the sources describing the situation are lying, which I suppose is possible.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

A lot of people don't realize that Rodney King was also high as balls on some pcp when he got that beating. If you are aware of the effects of pcp you could see how this might happen. Unless the sources describing the situation are lying, which I suppose is possible.

oh great another cop defender !!!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212

I didn't take it that way, but then again, I've accidentally done the stuff once. Crazy, crazy effects.

edit on 24-6-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Originally posted by rusty1212

I didn't take it that way, but then again, I've accidentally done the stuff once. Crazy, crazy effects.

edit on 24-6-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

details please

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

your reply is hilarious because you quoted me and even in my original response I said the source I was talking to could have been lying...because it was cop....why did you think I put the disclaimer in their...I don't have a lot of faith in cops any more then anyone else.

Although if there is ANY truth to the PCP thing I'd be inclined to believe him because PCP makes people do crazy #...almost always violent too.
edit on 27-6-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

Here is a link to the effects of PCP: Erowid - PCP Effects
edit on 27-6-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

details please

I'm presuming you are asking about details of my experience. There is a good link in a post above mine about effects. As for my experience, it was unexpectedly laced into a non-tobacco cigarette I had one time. Not much more exciting than that, but an interesting experience nonetheless. Crazy, crazy stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join