It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rodney King Was a Blood Ritual Sacrifice as was Treyvon Martin – Media Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This article makes complete sense until it gets to the denver airport nonsense, i think that is a load of BS but the parts of this being a distraction for people i agree with

elohimlove.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think the Treyvon Martin death although very sad has already been blown up way out of proportion. Trying to say its a Blood Ritual is more than a step to far.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I think the Treyvon Martin death although very sad has already been blown up way out of proportion. Trying to say its a Blood Ritual is more than a step to far.

I thought the same before but realize how sick some folks are you never know

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Makes me think of the South Park episode about Britney Spears.

And the shooting death of a minor at the hands of an adult should NEVER be considered "blown out of proportion."

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yes. It's unbelievable. Anytime anyone dies now, it's a "blood sacrifice"... just look at the thousands of videos on Youtube about so-and-so was murdered by occultists, check out the "proof"!

Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
and now King and Martin?

People are murdered. People die.
Just because their name is known doesn't mean it's an occult sacrifice.

And when he said "blown out of proportion" he means trying to tie Martin's death in with a "blood ritual" is going a bit far. Not the fact that he was murdered.
edit on 18-6-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962

Yes. It's unbelievable. Anytime anyone dies now, it's a "blood sacrifice"... just look at the thousands of videos on Youtube about so-and-so was murdered by occultists, check out the "proof"!

Michael Jackson
Whitney Houston
and now King and Martin?

People are murdered. People die.
Just because their name is known doesn't mean it's an occult sacrifice.

And when he said "blown out of proportion" he means trying to tie Martin's death in with a "blood ritual" is going a bit far. Not the fact that he was murdered.
edit on 18-6-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

wake up from sleep zombie

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

what are you talking about? Try explaining in a little more detail.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
From date: Sunday, 3 March 1991 (Night King Was Beaten By Police)

Added 7777 days or 1111 weeks

Resulting date: Sunday, 17 June 2012 (King Found Dead In Swimming Pool)

This is NOT a coincidence

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212
From date: Sunday, 3 March 1991 (Night King Was Beaten By Police)

Added 7777 days or 1111 weeks

Resulting date: Sunday, 17 June 2012 (King Found Dead In Swimming Pool)

This is NOT a coincidence

I love ATS for the news and insane information people provide. What I can't stand is how every single thing that happens in this world is a supposed conspiracy.

I stubbed my toe this morning at 11:11am. I notice tonight that there is not a full moon out. I also noticed that the wind is blowing particularly hard today. I think this is a sign.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Found at the bottom of his pool ...

Its easy to hire 2 or 3 strong masked individuals
that can murder someone and make it look like an accident
the pool is the perfect place for amateurs hitman
not the best idea to use the pool ..
because now people will have many doubts that it wasnt an accident but a murder

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Found at the bottom of his pool ...

Its easy to hire 2 or 3 strong masked individuals
that can murder someone and make it look like an accident
the pool is the perfect place for amateurs hitman
not the best idea to use the pool ..
because now people will have many doubts that it wasnt an accident but a murder

yes but the question is WHO did it?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The Denver Airport is in plain sight and it should be so shocking to people they all storm their leaders and toss them.

That is one heck of a disclosure of intent.

I starred and flagged your thread but the Denver Airport is something needs to be aware of and also how important it is for millions to rescue all those under there. There are countless that need rescuing from the most hideous torteous conditons and experiments. its a duty to wake up and stop it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Denver Airport is in plain sight and it should be so shocking to people they all storm their leaders and toss them.

That is one heck of a disclosure of intent.

I starred and flagged your thread but the Denver Airport is something needs to be aware of and also how important it is for millions to rescue all those under there. There are countless that need rescuing from the most hideous torteous conditons and experiments. its a duty to wake up and stop it.

thank you my dear friend

and i do not know much about the airport other then what ventura said

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So are all of us with flu shots,floridation and food chemstry.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

For a guy who was supposedly "clean" he had alcohol in his system and his own fiance even said he was drinking and that he was smoking some mary jane earlier on(though personally I am sure MJ didn't have anything to do with it). Though, just bear with me, I know it is not a "blood ritual", but drinking a lot before swimming can be bad. Mainly for the fact that too much drinking will make you pass out. Now, if you pass out in a pool with no one around what do you think will happen? I'm sure living to see a full life will not be one of your options.

Also, next time when you choose a source, it should probably be one that was spell checked and proof read for grammar. It would at least make the "article" a tiny shred more believable. I still have no idea who "Trevon" in the article is or "when a mad has been swimming everyday for years" I have no idea what a mad is in relation to a man.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yep, and King was 47 or 4+7=11. So we have him dying 1111 weeks from his beating at an 11 age.

Unthought Known said:

I love ATS for the news and insane information people provide. What I can't stand is how every single thing that happens in this world is a supposed conspiracy. I stubbed my toe this morning at 11:11am. I notice tonight that there is not a full moon out. I also noticed that the wind is blowing particularly hard today. I think this is a sign.

Not everything is a conspiracy but a conspiracy can be recognized by the numbers used:

The numbers 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 and all multiples of them have esoteric meaning to the Brotherhood and are used in a variety of ways. They are geomatriacally encoded in brand names and encrypted in corporate logos. They are used as numbers of councilmen, signatories, and important documents. Dates with numerological significance are used to dedicate monuments, to stage false-flag events and to plan assassinations. Without fail, the Brotherhood nearly always numerically or symbolically leaves its fingerprint. By analyzing these sacred numbers and their interrelationships, occult ideas/secrets begin to surface.

"The numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33, 39 - Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee. Take special notice that the 13 members of the Policy Committee answer to the Round Table of Nine. You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13. The Constitution has 7 articles and was signed by 39 members of the Constitutional Convention." -Robert Howard, “Destruction of the Trade Centers: Occult Symbolism Indicates Enemies Within our own Government”

edit on 18-6-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

You know, you should check out this movie called "The Number 23" with Jim Carrey in it. It actually shows a good bit how you can make a number come up out of all kinds of ridiculous stuff. All it is, is just selective thinking to produce the number you want. I mean 4 x 7 is 28, 7/4 is 1.75, 7 to the 4th power is 2401, and so on. Just because one way of math makes a number has no relevance to the meaning of anything.

Like I said, check out the movie The Number 23 and you too can see all the ridiculous ways you can make a number appear from things. Also, as a warning the ending is very retarded. It turns out he killed this girl back in the day, but his current wife tells him she will wait for him until he gets out of jail! Who would do that after finding out their husband killed somebody before!
edit on 18-6-2012 by deathlord because: put in the wrong number for one equation

edit on 18-6-2012 by deathlord because: And a stupid typo, ARGH!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by deathlord

You know, you should check out this movie called "The Number 23" with Jim Carrey in it. It actually shows a good bit how you can make a number come up out of all kinds of ridiculous stuff. All it is, is just selective thinking to produce the number you want. I mean 4 x 7 is 28, 7/4 is 1.75, 7 to the 4th power is 2401, and so on. Just because one way of math makes a number has no relevance to the meaning of anything.

Saw it. Thought it was stupid. Just going for uninformed with you. Your answer indicates that you have a limited understanding of both ritual and numerology. There are specific ways and means of using such numbers which does not include multiplication, division, or powers. Spend some time in study and you might actually begin to understand deeper things after a while.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
rodney died on the same day OJ fled from the police back june 17,1994

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Sorry to nitpick the article that makes so much sense to you OP. Well actually, no i'm not sorry, because the whole thing is plain old stupid.

The numerology is laughable...And the whole spiel about a ritual blood sacrifice is wrong.

A blood sacrifice requires "Blood".

King drowned in a swimming pool. No blood.

Without blood letting, it's just a ritual sacrifice.

But this isn't ritiual sacrifice.

Accidental, maybe....Suicide, maybe....Pushed into the pool by his fiance, maybe.

All of the above made easy if he was tanked full of alcohol and weed. But we'll just have to wait and see.

edit on 19-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join