It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Monday: We are living robots with flesh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
We are living like robots with flesh who's existence has been preordained and already decreed. The only way to change your mundane existence is to create havoc within your field and rise through the evil power trip of control. You are then helping TPTB and those who control them. And there ARE 'others' that run TPTB...

ask yourself why is everything around us created to control us? Ask yourself who creates it? Who creates these little laws that get passed that no one hears of until its passed? You are set on the grid as of the date of birth. Try removing yourself from it and you will be scared back into submission. Your submission and fear help to feed and breed more of it. Your free will isn't FREE! You think it's your free will that empowers you to make change. Stop the worrying of # that doesn't affect you DIRECTLY! You are NOT in control!

STOP fighting with your free will! It is NOT yours! Fighting to maintain free will is another control set it place to make you think that you have power. YOU DO NOT!

Is this your typical day?

Wake up, go to work, do your 8 hours, go home, be programmed by teevee through fear (you think its because you're bored), rest (reboot), get up and do it again.

All the # in between is just there to fill the time so you don't notice that you are NOT FREE! We are slaves to the need for material items to make our lives better or feel easier. Only to go into more debt so you have to keep working. Its modern slavery.

I hate going to work but can I fight it? No I'm busy paying to live under a roof that the bank owns. What? Do I go homeless? Well lots of people do? Is that for me? Probably not. It will take me YEARS to even begin to get off the grid now that I'm awake. I am in forced slavery!

I'm also trying to stay just enough on the grid that TPTB don't notice that I'm awake. They can indeed make your life WAY WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS! We are all watched by those above TPTB. I am currently trying to sneak in between. Sort of like being in school and looking like you're reading your text book but there's a comic in between the pages... Going with the motions so as to not be noticed.

Try waking up and bringing attention to those that run things through truth and you may show up dead. I do not fear posting this because of death... I am no one, but I do worry about my life getting worse than it is. I have a car, a job, and an apartment for now... i live week to week and it could all come tumbling down at any time then where would I be?

I will post more as I learn more... my suggestion is that you start reading and waking the frick up before its too late... unless you've decided to bring mayhem to those around you so that you have more materialism than you need so you can live how you want to live and pay your price later. Its up to you. Thanks for reading.

**TPTB = the powers that be

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Nice words...but meaningless, and a dime a dozen around here.

The machine can't be stopped unless we are all dead. So until then...robots we shall be.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by steelwidow

I've been aware of all this for 30 years and stuck in it all that time. If anything, I am stuck deeper than ever in debt, and being forced to work for the forseeable future. You'd think that after a almost 40 year membership in the working class things would start to be paid for and you'd actually own something. Nope.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by steelwidow

Is this your typical day? Wake up, go to work, do your 8 hours, go home, be programmed by teevee through fear (you think its because you're bored), rest (reboot), get up and do it again.

No, not my typical day by a long shot. I do work but I do it from home at my own leisure.
I also am a graphic artist and I actually get paid to play in Photoshop. Money has no longer become a priority to me but ironically, I make more than I did working full time as a paralegal. I've resigned myself to the fact that the system set up in this country is designed for the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer.

(And I watch very, very little TV. Mostly stupid Syfy movies and documentaries on various things.)

Your life is what you make of it. If you don't like your current situation, change it, but it's really not the average ATS user that needs this message.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm not a slave, I'm poor. Big difference. And I am free, not a robot. It's better to think more reasonably about your situation instead of exaggerating it to the point where you think you're a slave/robot.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts
I'm not a slave, I'm poor. Big difference. And I am free, not a robot. It's better to think more reasonably about your situation instead of exaggerating it to the point where you think you're a slave/robot.

Wow... it's not just me that is a slave/robot. So you are not a slave to monetary needs? You are not on the grid then I take it? If you are not on the grid then do please enlighten us how you got off?

I am giving you a broad sense of slave/robot-ism... not just my take and my life. please keep an open mind here. Yes Im poor too but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about if you are not elite or rich, you are BOUND to a mundane existence where there is a vicious circle of dept, depression, and virtually no way out unless you start over, go homeless and get OFF paper. how can you do that when there is no barter system? That is not an exaggeration.

If you are on the grid and you are not rich or an elite, YOU ARE A SLAVE OF THE SYSTEM YOU SERVE.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by steelwidow
We are living like robots with flesh who's existence has been preordained and already decreed. The only way to change your mundane existence is to create havoc within your field and rise through the evil power trip of control. You are then helping TPTB and those who control them. And there ARE 'others' that run TPTB...

ask yourself why is everything around us created to control us? Ask yourself who creates it? Who creates these little laws that get passed that no one hears of until its passed? You are set on the grid as of the date of birth. Try removing yourself from it and you will be scared back into submission. Your submission and fear help to feed and breed more of it. Your free will isn't FREE! You think it's your free will that empowers you to make change. Stop the worrying of # that doesn't affect you DIRECTLY! You are NOT in control!

STOP fighting with your free will! It is NOT yours! Fighting to maintain free will is another control set it place to make you think that you have power. YOU DO NOT!

Is this your typical day?

Wake up, go to work, do your 8 hours, go home, be programmed by teevee through fear (you think its because you're bored), rest (reboot), get up and do it again.

All the # in between is just there to fill the time so you don't notice that you are NOT FREE! We are slaves to the need for material items to make our lives better or feel easier. Only to go into more debt so you have to keep working. Its modern slavery.

I hate going to work but can I fight it? No I'm busy paying to live under a roof that the bank owns. What? Do I go homeless? Well lots of people do? Is that for me? Probably not. It will take me YEARS to even begin to get off the grid now that I'm awake. I am in forced slavery!

I'm also trying to stay just enough on the grid that TPTB don't notice that I'm awake. They can indeed make your life WAY WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS! We are all watched by those above TPTB. I am currently trying to sneak in between. Sort of like being in school and looking like you're reading your text book but there's a comic in between the pages... Going with the motions so as to not be noticed.

Try waking up and bringing attention to those that run things through truth and you may show up dead. I do not fear posting this because of death... I am no one, but I do worry about my life getting worse than it is. I have a car, a job, and an apartment for now... i live week to week and it could all come tumbling down at any time then where would I be?

I will post more as I learn more... my suggestion is that you start reading and waking the frick up before its too late... unless you've decided to bring mayhem to those around you so that you have more materialism than you need so you can live how you want to live and pay your price later. Its up to you. Thanks for reading.

**TPTB = the powers that be

I have a strong suspicion that you make use of controlled substances on a regular basis, or at least once did - true or false? Be honest.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'm also trying to stay just enough on the grid that TPTB don't notice that I'm awake**TPTB = the powers that be

Oh brother... another one "awake"

Get some help... you need it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

I have a strong suspicion that you make use of controlled substances on a regular basis, or at least once did - true or false? Be honest.

is that your attempt to smear OP's legitimate concerns?

or is that just too much thinking and creativity for a sober sheep?

attack the post, not the poster. no drug talk, no smug condecension.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You are NOT in control!

I have enough control.

I can type this sentance. I can breathe the air.

Who is in control? Everyone and no one.
Our collective judgements are in control, while we are free to make the choices leading up to them.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

Wow... it's not just me that is a slave/robot. So you are not a slave to monetary needs? You are not on the grid then I take it? If you are not on the grid then do please enlighten us how you got off?

I am giving you a broad sense of slave/robot-ism... not just my take and my life. please keep an open mind here. Yes Im poor too but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about if you are not elite or rich, you are BOUND to a mundane existence where there is a vicious circle of dept, depression, and virtually no way out unless you start over, go homeless and get OFF paper. how can you do that when there is no barter system? That is not an exaggeration.

If you are on the grid and you are not rich or an elite, YOU ARE A SLAVE OF THE SYSTEM YOU SERVE.

Well the system definitely sucks, and we don't appear to have the power to change it, but I'm not a slave. Slavery is much too brutal of an oppression for me to say that my economic hopelessness is slavery. I'm not chained-up. I can move about, switch jobs, not be bothered, call off work, etc. I'm poor yet can afford a computer, which is like having a little library in my home. I can eat well, go out at night, get together with friends and family, etc. So it's just not close to slavery, and of course, I'm not a robot no matter what my employers may think

new topics

top topics

join