It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do some people in the west feel Israelis or jews are entitled to a "Jewish state with a jewish

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorMobius
reply to post by Cassius666

I think everybody deserves a home.

Yes, but I don't think I deserve YOUR home, do I?

Khar

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well, the Semites are originally from Israel. So it is their land and they can do whatever they want with it. Also, there are Christians and even non-religious people living in Israel.

Israel isn't just Jewish people. I have seen a few documentaries and was surprised at the amount of white and black people that live there too.
edit on 18-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
the state of Israel could learn from the example of the Amish community here in PA

but since the nation status was given to the Israeli Jews, they have changed the nature of the community that once needed to live and co-exist among others in the country they settled in.
they now have the 'right' to self-defense...however that may be interpreted, by their Leaders

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabongWhen you say Israel is a Jewish state, it means everyone else is a second class citizen and they are treated like it.
edit on 17-6-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

The rest of us would be far worse off in a Zionist world, as their word for us is "goyim," which means roughly, cattle.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

It's because the Jews are the most persecuted people throughout history; yes they deserve their own nation however they are sitting on a nation that belongs to the Israelites (all decendants of Jacob of whom are not necessarily all Jewish today)....but so do Christian Arabs (preferably Lebanon right next to Israel), Christian Africans (perferably next door to the Coptic Egyptians), Kurds and afew other minority groups. I also believe Egypt should chopped up in to 2 states - one Muslims (lower Egypt) and the other Coptic (upper Egypt).

The "new" Middle East map NATO and the globalists have drawn up needs to be updated
edit on 18-6-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
identity ? When people in the west look at muslim countries or even at christian countries where religion plays quite a significant role in the politics, most people in the west feel they should get with the program already and become modern and their states ideally tollerant laical/secular states where people of all religions and skin colors can live in peace.

But when it comes to israel, many people feel the jews are entitled to conserve the jewish character of their country with measures that are racist and xenophobic. Many people in Europe and America would throw a tantrum if somebody would introduce measures to try and preserve the christian identity of country X.

Is it because of the Holocaust? Is it because they fear a jewish state, might give way to a muslim state that is even further removed from being secular than the current Israli state.

And yes I am well aware most Israelis would be happy with Israel just being another laicistic state, or at last indifferent to the matter.

You question why the Jews should have a Jewish state , there are at least a dozen Arab states that are far more racist then your perceived racism of Israel . In Israel you can practice any religion , try this in saudi Arabia , it will cost you your life .

Disclaimer: I dont feel Israelis should be subjected to terror and are entitled to react to threats of violent agression with propositional force. This is not meant for discussion of the Israeli-Palestinian Violence.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

If you are a Christian and you are caught trying to convert a jew you go to jail.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

It's because the Jews are the most persecuted people throughout history

You are joking, right? Nevermind the fact, that in WW II 50 Million people died, among which 6 Million jews. Most of them faced each other off as enemies, but what about the persecution of say, the gypsies, other minorities, or the Christians in their early days?

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Azadok2day

If you are a Christian and you are caught trying to convert a jew you go to jail.

I assume you mean "in Israel". Can you back this up somehow? Or is it something you heard?
edit on 18-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I read it in life of an American Jew in racist Marxist Israel. I then looked at some Christian forums and they seem to affirm this. It was also affirmed by an Israeli poster here on a thread. Jews and Christians don't have a very good history, but Israel needs all the. Support it can get

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Zionist Isreal IS A SECULAR STATE and is nowhere near to being a religious state.

But they are a Gestapo Nazi like state - a terror state............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Zionist Isreal IS A SECULAR STATE and is nowhere near to being a religious state.

But they are a Gestapo Nazi like state - a terror state............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Because they have been brainwashed by religious books and the media to believe so.
How I love your mind, short,sweet, and to the point.

I find by following the mindset you can follow it back to the originators mind. How this is done is by looking at what has and is transpiring in the world presently, and reversing it.

What we have is a people claiming a small parcel of land, that just happened to be owned by another people. For justification they use ancient scriptures and state Lord God gave it to them. Well, I feel that Lord God may have in fact given them dominion over a "space" on this planet, but it is not the original one all the fighting is over. Israel, is not the biblical "Promised Land".

The "Promised Land", is already occupied and the whole reason for duplicating it here was to cause what you see today, cause and effect. Confusion Chaos, unending wars, hatred. Why? Well its obvious isn't it? It sets the stage for the final battle of mankind, with mankind, and the end, of mankind. And after we destroy each other, Lord God comes back and claims a planet with few survivors, if we do not destroy the planet itself.

I believe that is why there is such a push for pandemics and sickness that would depopulate the planet with out using Nukes.

Its a "Money/ Monkey Trap", we just cant seem to let it go............Israel is the banana.......... Mind Control? You bet!

Edit to add:

The present mindset did not originate with the Rothschild s, they only passed along what they were given. It was Lord Gods representative ( hidden) on earth that gave the Rothschild s the instructions.
edit on 18-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I think the wrong question is asked, although I think I understand what you are getting at. Perhaps this is the way the question has to be asked in order not to have the post erased by a mod. I have bad experience with this subject where I took on this matter with the question:
'Why is the world's most ethnocentric group of people, the jews, pro multiculture in all countries except Israel?'
Why this issue is so sensitive is odd, jews themselves are very open with being the driving force behind this change in Europe:
www.youtube.com...
Whereas the tune in Israel, is very different:
www.rt.com...

The answer is very simple: they are afraid of living as a minority in a larger monolithic population, so by preaching multiculturalism to everybody else, they hope to create a mosaic of minorities where no organized force can gang up on them, which has happened so many times in the past.

There is also a very open discussion among the jews about what is known as the "second silent holocaust" where orthodox jews see jews marrying non-jews as a threat to their existence:
www.jewishpost.com...

I dare not think of what would happen if a pastor of a Christian ministry openly discussed and banned white Christians who did not marry their own kind. He would have to move abroad.
edit on 18-6-2012 by jiwozejy214 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I read it in life of an American Jew in racist Marxist Israel. I then looked at some Christian forums and they seem to affirm this. It was also affirmed by an Israeli poster here on a thread. Jews and Christians don't have a very good history, but Israel needs all the. Support it can get

Ah well if talking about religion and trying to convert somebody can land you in prison, then something is not right.

Originally posted by jiwozejy214

There is also a very open discussion among the jews about what is known as the "second silent holocaust" where orthodox jews see jews marrying non-jews as a threat to their existence:
www.jewishpost.com...

Its the first time I hear complaints about a "silent holocaust" and I doubt many people would dare to draw a parallel between the peacfull decline of judaism due to private choice to genocide. Looks like an attention grabbing headline at best, at worst it looks like another New York jew (judging by the pictures backdrop) telling Israelis how they should live to not offend him.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

As I said, this is openly debated among jews. It starts with the torah:
"You shall not intermarry with them: do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons. For you will turn your children away from Me to worship other gods..." (Deuteronomy 7:1-3).

...and goes all along to catchy headlines, as you pointed out, and hundreds of Google hits:
judaism.about.com...
ohr.edu...
www.simpletoremember.com...

If a white minister told his white congregation to stick to their own, he would be a bigot and neo-nazi priest. What I want to point out is that the jewish double standard does not stop with Israel, it's all over, my friend.
edit on 19-6-2012 by jiwozejy214 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Israel is a NWO military base. Even most Jewish people are waking up to this fact.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0DeepSpace0

Israel is a NWO military base. Even most Jewish people are waking up to this fact.

Well that is hardly news. The same can be said for all countries under the control of the owner class. Also they are not being exactly subtle about it, flooding them with high tech military equipment. This thread was more about getting an inside about the average joe and the average jew not about the puppeteers.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join