It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

License to Live

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
There is a thread going currently about breeding however I feel that even smart people can have stupid children, just as stupid people have smart children. In fact I see the smartest determined people come from dirt.

So here it is, instead of regulating birth how about we regulate LIFE.

Its not a persons choice if they are born, but it their choice if they live or not.

At 18 you should get a life card and you have to prove to society every four years that you are being a productive non violent member of society.

Those out there that don't do an excellent job at what ever they do should be terminated, those people that are a drag on society and HEALTHCARE COST should be terminated. We can use there bodys as fertilizer for the fields where we grow our crops so at least they can contribute to this great nation.

We would be a SPARTA NATION and the Earth would benifit. Humanity would benifit.

I would rather allow a person who wastes their lives die than kill an unborn child who may become the next savior of the world.

If you don't like it you can move to mars.

Edit:

Just to clarify I do not believe that this is the course we should take, I think government needs to get out of our lives. You shouldn't get tax credits or extra support because you have a crap load of kids. The welfare system needs to go. It rewards ignorant people who can only breed and makes smart people work so much harder for their dollar that they put off having children because its to expensive.

Yet instead of removing the welfare system and stupid taxes and medicade, it seems people think we need MORE GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION>>>> stupid in my opinion.

Once again our government takes a problem.... makes in worse by trying to fix it.. then will try to fix the problem that arose from them trying to fix it in the first place.

Do you really think people would have FIVE KIDS IF THE GOVERNMENT LEFT THEM ALONE TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES... No they wouldn't as a majority.. of course there is always the few that would.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think Hitler tried this once.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So you want the human race to become murderers. In effect thats what we'll be. Who are we to decide who lives and who dies. What if you lose your job and dont get another for over 4yrs. Does that mean you must die.? What would be classed as a worth while job. Does any job count? Does a bin man get to live but we kill sportsmen, cus what benefit do sports people have on us. Do we kill all the people who recieve money from a family member and decide to live off it instead of finding a job.
I think its a ridiculous idea. Maybe population control is an issue but we cant kill who we want. Isnt that what TPTB are trying to do. youd be the same as them exept they do it undercover..

link   
please delete mod
edit on 17-6-2012 by macca81 because: same post posted 3 times sorry

link   
please delete MOD
edit on 17-6-2012 by macca81 because: same post posted 3 times.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This isn't what i believe by a long shot, I think i'm just disgusted by the fact that people think that child catrastion is the answer to over population.

I see people everyday that are waste of space.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes I agree some people are a waste of space but we cant decide to kill them. maybe if you dont have a decent role in society after 4 years your put on manual labour on building sites or something like that and if you refuse your scripted into the army. I dont know, i just know killing people isnt the answer. Maybe we'll adopt chinas way and limit ourselves to a maximum number of children.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
When I'm in a mood I'd say I wish there was a law to kill stupid people.....but then I got to thinking, If we did that there wouldn't be nobody to make fun of.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
No, here's the answer! Back in the "good ole days", in early America, when the ink on the constitution was still wet, everyone was free to have as many children as they wanted. In fact, you were encouraged to have as many children as you could. That's because most of them were going to die before the age of two anyway. It's only been since all those pesky advancements in technology, health and medicine, agriculture,and nutrition that most children now make it to adulthood.

So, all we have to do is take away all those advancements. Go back to nature, and let nature take its course. Then, go ahead and have 20 children, if that's what pleases you. Eighteen of them will not make it to their first birthday, but who cares, you got your freedom, and no one else has to be burdened with all the kids you can't/won't take care of! Nature will take care of everything, if we just let it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oh please spare us from these incredibly stupid and anti-humanistic threads.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

i knew this sort of thread was on the cards

what the hell am i supposed to do
i feel guilty if drop a fag end on the floor
this society makes me fekin sick
one moment its blame the immigrants
but then look at it another way
your starving and and your hearing storys of england "where the streets are paved with gold"
can u blame them, i cant
its this government thats a shambles
and what are you gonna do about it
same as now NOTHING
as long as you have a regular pay into your bank account cos your slaving away all day
to hell with the rest of your world is most peoples attitude
but wait till your walls come crumbling down
and youl be the same as the rest, screaming and wondering why you have lost your home
feck it ITS A WONDERFULL LIFE

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

I would rather allow a person who wastes their lives die than kill an unborn child who may become the next savior of the world.

Oh really? How do you define a person wasting his life? By being a sick plastic, mindless garbage eater who does his respectful duty of honoring his government and his fellow-human beings?

Nazis?! anyone?

Let us look 'within' ourselves and find the answer rather than trying to build taller buildings or fighting for which s!#@ is brighter..yours or mine?!

edit on 17-6-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
As with the other thread, my personal objection is the concept of judging one another. Who are the grand souls who will be so incorruptible that they can stand in judgment, day after day, of a person's very existence? Who can trust any system to have sufficient knowledge of anything to make the best decision? Who here or anywhere was that significant by that time of life? And why at 18? What does anyone know at 18? We have our very civilization falling down around us and you think this is a good idea? Dear Lord. If you don't pray, child, start now. It's the last hope you've got.

Unless of course we split into two systems: One lives by Nature and one by technology. You don't look to the natural resources of the Earth, we don't come crawling to you Nature forsakes us. Sound like a deal?

Interesting fact. There are psychics who have foretold of this very stalemate arising in our (what is apparently present) future. Interesting, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I can maybe agree to a point about killing wastes of space. Now before you jump on me, let me explain.

If you are on death row, "living the life", 3 full meals a day, excercise time, tv time, place to sleep, you don't have to work to get anything. That's an umbilical we need to sever. That's the waste of space we need to be rid of.

Either kill them or put them to use. Maybe this is in-humane, but maybe make them "serve" the country they have wronged, make them enlist and do some good.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
I can maybe agree to a point about killing wastes of space. Now before you jump on me, let me explain.

If you are on death row, "living the life", 3 full meals a day, excercise time, tv time, place to sleep, you don't have to work to get anything. That's an umbilical we need to sever. That's the waste of space we need to be rid of.

Either kill them or put them to use. Maybe this is in-humane, but maybe make them "serve" the country they have wronged, make them enlist and do some good.

that is exactly right

im on unpaid work and 12 month suspended sentence for blah blah
and its a great place to work...outdoors at the allen higgs center allard way (i know some of u cov peeps know it)
but also im in crown next week for possesion of live ammo
and if i get sent to prison...
3 meals a day
library
gym
education
and the elderly get
FECK ALL
TO all the homeless i say
smash a shop window
jail for the night and a meal..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Education is what we need. Education that prizes forward, 'awkward' thinkers that will improve the world. A society that prizes the smart not through money, but through perks, such as breeding permits or financial support over the longevity of life.

Seems draconian, but we have let this degradation of Earth go one for far too long, far too many people too feed and bring up to first world living standards. Electricity needs would be ridiculous, food consumption would take up all the land, we would dirty all water sources within decades.

Time to let some drop.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

hi

you sound like bill gates
i like your rational thinking
but it is almost nazi talk...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

That is the single most dehumanizing suggestion I've seen. I don't think I'd like to live in that world I disliked school immensely. I'm firmly in the "Give me liberty or give me death" camp. I would walk briskly to the guillotine.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

You would even grow tired of such a system. We dont live to work, and produce, its our lives, we choose what to do with them, not work hard just to be able to live. # that. # you.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

NO, I would take as many of the "eugenists" with me to next realm.

<<   2 >>

join