It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Conspiracy on ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I just went to post on a thread to find out the mods closed it as they thought the OP was generally just taking the piss out of God. Personally I thought the coorelation between the Snow White story and bible stories was interesting.

My question is to the mods- how is it we can have umpteen threads on a God on this board that have absolutely nothing to do with a conspiracy? NOTHING.
All it is is PREACHING.
Is this a preaching forum- no.
Is this a conspiracy forum- yes.

Im so sick of seeing bull# god threads. and I would assume other people are too.

A bit of fairness please!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Seriously. You give proselytizers an inch and they take a mile. And it's not as if they don't know that many of us don't want to hear it; it's just that they think they have an overriding right to spout off because it's about God. They care nothing about the opinions or rights of the rest of us.

As far as the thread you mention: I did open it. I wasn't interested, so I left. No reason to kill it. Just don't read it....

And before anyone starts in calling "hyprocrisy": It would be different if the OP of that thread had gone around to every thread he could find and started preaching it and wouldn't shut up no matter how many people objected....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
God was created by TPTB

It means G_old O_il D_rugs
edit on 16-6-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
God damnit! Couldn't have said it any better myself OP!
Thank you

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Without meaning to be blunt, for this eventuality there is a better way to reach the Staff's attention. You can U2U any member directly, hit alert and add an explanatory text or likewise click on Complaint under the Tools menu.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Seriously. You give proselytizers an inch and they take a mile. And it's not as if they don't know that many of us don't want to hear it; it's just that they think they have an overriding right to spout off because it's about God. They care nothing about the opinions or rights of the rest of us.

As far as the thread you mention: I did open it. I wasn't interested, so I left. No reason to kill it. Just don't read it....

And before anyone starts in calling "hyprocrisy": It would be different if the OP of that thread had gone around to every thread he could find and started preaching it and wouldn't shut up no matter how many people objected....

I know right?

I forget the dudes name that used to post here.....its killing me I cant remember his name- he started a million threads 'baiting' atheists and yet his threads always stayed. Always.

Just screams uinfairness to me.

And then theres Randy- havent been here all that much lately but he used to start threads constantly baiting atheists and his threads always stayed too.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Without meaning to be blunt, for this eventuality there is a better way to reach the Staff's attention. You can U2U any member directly, hit alert and add an explanatory text or likewise click on Complaint under the Tools menu.

well you could be right, I dont know the ins and outs of this site.

But I really wanted the support so the mods can see its not just me who sees the unfairness.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It is called off topic for a reason. It is called the Religion section because you will find religion there. When I come to the rant section, I expect a rant. You did a good job of it, yet miss the point of ATS. Deny Ignorance. The Bible is the prime source to find all the answers to secret societies and the Pagan God they are waiting for. What they don't realize is that their Pagan symbols are pointing at Christ in the opposite reflection. When their lord arrives, THE LORD will then set the world free from their mirrored counterfeit. Read Apollyon Rising , then come back and see if my words ring true to history, all that is good in this world and the fruit each side bears. You rant now with a lack of perspective to see clearly.

God loves and gives. The Pagan God takes and hates. God loves and protects those who do the same. Those who hate--even their perceived enemies--are who God protects his loved ones from. I am here on ATS to share the truth. Love requires that we do good to those who persecute us.

The best we can do is share the truth and deny ignorance. Say what you mean, but don't say it meanly.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

It is called off topic for a reason. It is called the Religion section because you will find religion there. When I come to the rant section, I expect a rant. You did a good job of it, yet miss the point of ATS. Deny Ignorance. The Bible is the prime source to find all the answers to secret societies and the Pagan God they are waiting for. What they don't realize is that their Pagan symbols are pointing at Christ in the opposite reflection. When their lord arrives, THE LORD will then set the world free from their mirrored counterfeit. Read Apollyon Rising , then come back and see if my words ring true to history, all that is good in this world and the fruit each side bears. You rant now with a lack of perspective to see clearly.

God loves and gives. The Pagan God takes and hates. God loves and protects those who do the same. Those who hate--even their perceived enemies--are who God protects his loved ones from. I am here on ATS to share the truth. Love requires that we do good to those who persecute us.

The best we can do is share the truth and deny ignorance. Say what you mean, but don't say it meanly.

Im being mean by having an opinion? surely you jest!

I see threads about god everywhere, not just in the religion section. If they stayed there where they're supposed to be I wouldnt be here whinging would I?

edit add: and you just couldnt help yourself could you? I'll pass on the book, thanks.
edit on 16-6-2012 by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

As I see it a Mod is not here to take sides unless personally taking part in a discussion (which they often do btw). In that scenario they never moderate that thread themselves and from my short time I have seen no evidence of cronyism on the part of Staff.

You have to agree to disagree sometimes. You are always allowed to state your opinion though but can by the same token have it "shot down" by someone else.

In other words, Mods are not here to take sides in threads, just remove OT, rude, T&C offending comments and suchlike.

Let's not mention the Ban Hammer.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh how this thread has turned into an irony

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

I know right?

I forget the dudes name that used to post here.....its killing me I cant remember his name- he started a million threads 'baiting' atheists and yet his threads always stayed. Always.

Just screams uinfairness to me.

And then theres Randy- havent been here all that much lately but he used to start threads constantly baiting atheists and his threads always stayed too.

Does his name start with Enoch.

And yes, I too find it annoying how always there are preaching threads where they can challenge others to "prove them wrong", and it always turns into a congregation.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I just went to post on a thread to find out the mods closed it as they thought the OP was generally just taking the piss out of God. Personally I thought the coorelation between the Snow White story and bible stories was interesting.

My question is to the mods- how is it we can have umpteen threads on a God on this board that have absolutely nothing to do with a conspiracy? NOTHING.
All it is is PREACHING.
Is this a preaching forum- no.
Is this a conspiracy forum- yes.

Im so sick of seeing bull# god threads. and I would assume other people are too.

A bit of fairness please!

There is a religion forum here as well you know...

IF you don't like the preaching stay out of the religious forum... Head to the "religious conspiracies" forum instead....

Theres also a way to block the forums you don't like...

ATS is for everyone..... not just conspiracies... :shk:

Jokes, music, entertainment, people... RELIGION... science... philosophy... Skunks?

We got it all baby!!

edit on 16-6-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

There is a religion forum here as well you know... IF you don't like the preaching stay out of the religious forum... Head to the "religious conspiracies" forum instead.... Theres also a way to block the forums you don't like... ATS is for everyone..... not just conspiracies... Jokes, music, entertainment, people... RELIGION... Skunks?Text

But thats just it, there is no conspiracy in their threads, its just a platform for their preaching and which always degenerate into a slinging match.

To the poster who said does his name start with 'Enoch'....no.....I think it might have 'old man' in it- he always made a huge point that he was so much older than others here.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

There is a religion forum here as well you know... IF you don't like the preaching stay out of the religious forum... Head to the "religious conspiracies" forum instead.... Theres also a way to block the forums you don't like... ATS is for everyone..... not just conspiracies... Jokes, music, entertainment, people... RELIGION... Skunks?Text

But thats just it, there is no conspiracy in their threads, its just a platform for their preaching and which always degenerate into a slinging match.

To the poster who said does his name start with 'Enoch'....no.....I think it might have 'old man' in it- he always made a huge point that he was so much older than others here.

I thought the Snow White thread was relevant to a conspiracy. Just and old tired message that no one really pays attention to though.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Again... this forum isn't just for conspiracies...

Do you see any conspiracies in the music department?

How about the Food and cooking section?

Video game conspiracies?

Perhaps there is a Minecraft conspiracy i've missed?

Notice they're in the OFF TOPIC section as well?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

All Roads Lead to Rome
Unfortunately the OP has been banned so I don't think you w ill be able to elicit much debate from them but it's a great thread nonetheless.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

44. Not too old. Seriously, the book would be helpful. It answers most of what ATS outlines. Its clearly laid out and shows you how deceptive Paganism is. The answer emerges to the point of where we see ourselves today. If you have ever studied the Mystery Schools, this book defines their symbols clearly.

Again, no Christian is against you. We will, however, always point to truth and love.

edit on 16-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Again... this forum isn't just for conspiracies...

Do you see any conspiracies in the music department?

How about the Food and cooking section?

Video game conspiracies?

Perhaps there is a Minecraft conspiracy i've missed?

Notice they're in the OFF TOPIC section as well?

Keep editing and adding Akragon. lol.

You are totally missing my point. The OPs of the threads state there is a conspiracy. There is no conspiracy, just preaching. If I wanted to be preached to I would go to church.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

44. Not too old. Seriously, the book would be helpful. It answers most of what ATS outlines. Its clearly laid out and shows you how deceptive Paganism is. The answer emerges to the point of where we see ourselves today. If you have ever studied the Mystery Schools, this book defines their symbols clearly.

Again, no Christian is against you. We will, however, always point to truth and love.

edit on 16-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Oh fgs, where did I say christians are against me? Please read the thread before commenting.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join