It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why America Will FAIL without Intervention from YOU!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I’m going to make a very complicated issue simple. Some of you will agree and many more will disagree because the reality is…most people are so wrapped in their own BS view of America that they fail to see the error in their ways and the reality of the situation. Let’s have an HONEST debate. ..every idea is welcome….partisanship is also welcome because the left/right paradigm is legit (as recently demonstrated in this thread).

LOOK AT IT!!!! That IS THE CONSTITUTION and it’s the law of the land….FACT. The constitution can only be changed through the amendment process in accordance with Article V…or so we thought!

Without delving into the legalities…let me just say that the constitution has been circumvented in more ways than one can count. Our system has been gamed from the inside because ‘WE THE PEOPLE’ have allowed it to happen through our own complacency and general trust in government and authority! The congress, the SCOTUS and the presidency have been manipulated through fraudulent election processes, corporate pressures, MONEY (the root of ALL EVIL according to the Bible), greed, self-interest, lack of commitment, lack of honor, lack of integrity, lack of oversight, etc………

WE are to blame because WE have been complacent; I’m as guilty as anyone. OWS is the answer?? Are we prepared to follow the people corrupted by the same evil forces that brought us the “Hope and Change” of 08, which we haven’t seen?

How about the Tea Party? The same people who brought us a victory in Congress in 2010 brought us an even greater increase in spending in 2011 and 2012 (because they didn't do what we voted for)!!

I’m an avid Tea Party supporter as many of you know, but the problem with the Tea Party, OWS and Ron Paul is that none of these groups have a party within which to run! How do you vote for OWS without a candidate? How do you vote for a Tea Party president? How does RP have a chance in hell running in the two-party system that brought us this BS!!!!??

Simply put….WE DON’T HAVE A CHANCE the way things are!!

I think with all the people on ATS who ‘know everything’ (myself included
) we should be able to come up with a solution or at least a direction! Either Obama or Romney WILL be elected in November…..that we KNOW to be true. We’ve had 4 years of Obama and it didn’t work! Nothing he has done or will do has or will have a positive effect on the US economy. Only a complete idiot could believe otherwise! Let’s look at the reality of Obama shown in a recent video pulled from FOX (because FOX is part of the MSM which lies and keeps us in-fighting).

Now let’s look at the likely reality of a Romney administration.

We’re going to get more of the same in November because these are the circumstances we’ve created for ourselves! The ONLY question now is ‘how do we fix it?”

Paulites….STOP NOW and don’t give us your war cry!! The game is over and Paul is DONE in the republican race! I don’t want to hear about RP’s ‘delegate count’ or any other lame holdout dream!! That's not to say RP doesn't have a role or won't play a part but only to dismiss any chance of POTUS RP.

SO HERE WE ARE!! The Tea Party made (and is making) a valiant effort through its huge victory in 2010 and a lot of momentum in 2012 but they’ve been corrupted by the republican establishment and have accomplished nothing significant (I'm being honest). OWS has made a valiant effort but they’ve accomplished nothing except raising a general awareness of the issues, but they've been completely owned by the democrat establishment. Ron Paul has LOST the republican nomination...it's over!

Do we conservatives hope for the best from Obamney?

Do you liberals hope for the best from Obamney?

Those who sit it out OBVIOUSLY hope for the best from Obomnay!

Where is our adherence to the constitution and how do we achieve it; is that what all of us even want?

What do we do in 2013 after Obomney wins??

edit on 4-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Treaties are also another way the constitution can be weakened.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
How about they leave me alone and let me live my life the way I think it should be run, they should only protect our boarders to keep us from harm everything else is an over reach of power and is out of their jurisdiction!

We don't need the government they need us without us they are nothing.

People shouldn't fear their government the government should fear the people they govern.

I know you said no war cry it aint no cry, the only way out of this crap is 311,000,000 million people standing as one. but I'll drop of the grid before they get that far.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
Treaties are also another way the constitution can be weakened.

Anything signed by the POTUS....

Like Agenda 21 (sustainable development) that Bush Sr. signed in 92' and Obama has furthered, which gave our rights to the globalists.

Yes, I'm aware!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So, what can be done. We will be able to vote for Obama or Romney, both who bow to big money and corporations. That's the way things are set up now. Did the American people get called to the polls to vote on Corporations giving campaign contributions? I know not. I wonder how they got that passed without the American people who elect them voting on it personally. Those campaigning profit from those big contributions. They waste lots of money within the media so media backs this because of financial gains. Media control what we see. Without dumping this whole thing I see nothing the American people can do. Something is going to happen in the near future, I feel it in my bones.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i keep reading threads about how america is gonna fail

at least 2 or 3 a week (that i read) for the last 3 years

only thing is your never right.. you keep sayin its imminent but its been goin on for years lol

when is it gonna happen?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Im missing the point, its been a long day. What are you proposing we do to intervene?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Someone's been brushing up on their sensationalism.

onservatives hope for the best from Obamney?

Do you liberals hope for the best from Obamney?

Those who sit it out OBVIOUSLY hope for the best from Obomnay!

Where is our adherence to the constitution and how do we achieve it; is that what all of us even want?

What do we do in 2013 after Obomney wins??

No, Conservatives do not hope for the best from Obamney... they make the best out of what is given. Hope is removed, and action is taken.

Liberals(classical liberalism) don't hope for the best from Obamney.... they proclaim to make the best out of limited government, in which very few of them actually endorse.

Our adherence to the constitution has been missing for a long time now, some could argue that it never has been. It's an evolving piece, much of which is to remain as the backbone of its structure and should never be touched.

What we do after the election of Obamney in 2013 is embrace our liberties, exercise our freedoms, and express our grievances in peaceful assembly, continue to work hard, love our families, and further push for a more empathetic means of dealing with issues that arise in the future.

Winning...

Partisan is a joke, Ron Paul is the man, and no matter HOW MANY TIMES people want to just sit there and repeatedly say "Ron Paul has no chance"... keeping marching forward and allowing for the voice of reason to be heard. To vote for RP is no waste of a vote, even if not elected... you have been heard. Down the line, people will remember what he said and why he said it.

To simply move forward in some subservient fashion in accordance with partisan politics is foolish... a disgusting display of the suppression of dissent is for someone to suggest that voting RP isn't conducive towards achieving success in the pursuit of what's ideal for the relationship between the government and the people...Pshhh... "please conform, and accept these means... these are you options, and the options you want aren't there"... get outta here.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

How about they leave me alone and let me live my life the way I think it should be run, they should only protect our boarders to keep us from harm everything else is an over reach of power and is out of their jurisdiction! We don't need the government they need us without us they are nothing.

I’m with you!

We don’t have that nor will we get it with Obomney! What do we do next?

People shouldn't fear their government the government should fear the people they government.

I'm with you again!

I know you said no war cry it aint no cry, the only way out of this crap is 311,000,000 million people standing as one. but I'll drop of the grid before they get that far.

And when we’re done, then what? What’s the agenda; the constitution? What’s OWS’s take on the constitution? Do you know? I don't think they even agree on that? So what are we left with after we do what you advocate?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

You guys just cant help yourselves can you?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

So, what can be done. We will be able to vote for Obama or Romney, both who bow to big money and corporations. That's the way things are set up now. Did the American people get called to the polls to vote on Corporations giving campaign contributions? I know not. I wonder how they got that passed without the American people who elect them voting on it personally. Those campaigning profit from those big contributions. They waste lots of money within the media so media backs this because of financial gains. Media control what we see. Without dumping this whole thing I see nothing the American people can do. Something is going to happen in the near future, I feel it in my bones.

I feel it too…and I agree with the problems you pointed out…my question is where do we go then?

I think we need to get behind the constitution and, as a country united, RE-PRESENT the original bill of rights to the D-heads in DC; let’s start there!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by superballs

i keep reading threads about how america is gonna fail

at least 2 or 3 a week (that i read) for the last 3 years

Links?

only thing is your never right.. you keep sayin its imminent but its been goin on for years

The conditions are right today…

when is it gonna happen?

Hopefully never…but I know that if it does YOU surely won’t be prepared!
Everyone has a tin foil hat but you, right?

YA RIGHT!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Im missing the point, its been a long day. What are you proposing we do to intervene?

Hey, DOMO.

It’s too late to intervene before the coming election. My question is what we do once Obomney is elected?

RP is out….

OWS has had no effect…

Tea Party candidates are bought…

I propose we all take the Bill of Right to DC; all 300+million of us….peacefully! That would be a start!

Do we all want the constitution upheld though? I don’t think we’re all in agreement!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm in sales, and I close morons every day with the "option close": I present them "option A" and "option B". "No" is NOT an option, it's buy this one or that one. You would be shocked at how often that works. Way more than half the time. I guarantee it has worked on YOU many times in your life, often without you being aware of it.

This is exactly what the two party system is. It's a cheesy sales technique, it's all psychology, I would call it CHILD psychology, but it WORKS and it works VERY WELL. You've all been falling for it for over a hundred years.

"Your options are Obama or Romney. There is no other choice, it's our guy, or our other guy. Ron Paul has no chance, don't waste your vote on him. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! There is no other choice! Forget the part in the Declaration of Independence about your RIGHT TO ABOLISH THE GOVERNMENT. It's our way, or our way. There is no YOUR WAY."

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

No, Conservatives do not hope for the best from Obamney... they make the best out of what is given. Hope is removed, and action is taken.

Actually we haven’t had a candidate in decades.

Liberals(classical liberalism) don't hope for the best from Obamney.... they proclaim to make the best out of limited government, in which very few of them actually endorse.

YA, THAT VERSION of liberalism is dead!

Our adherence to the constitution has been missing for a long time now, some could argue that it never has been. It's an evolving piece, much of which is to remain as the backbone of its structure and should never be touched.

Livin, breathing document….BLAH BLAH blahhh! That’s the problem today! Stop drinking that progressive Kool Aid already!

What we do after the election of Obamney in 2013 is embrace our liberties, exercise our freedoms, and express our grievances in peaceful assembly, continue to work hard, love our families, and further push for a more empathetic means of dealing with issues that arise in the future.

Winning...

How well has that worked?

Partisan is a joke, Ron Paul is the man, and no matter HOW MANY TIMES people want to just sit there and repeatedly say "Ron Paul has no chance"... keeping marching forward and allowing for the voice of reason to be heard. To vote for RP is no waste of a vote, even if not elected... you have been heard. Down the line, people will remember what he said and why he said it.

RP Troll in the HOUSE!!! The race is over!! You can pull your head out of RP’s colon now!!

To simply move forward in some subservient fashion in accordance with partisan politics is foolish... a disgusting display of the suppression of dissent is for someone to suggest that voting RP isn't conducive towards achieving success in the pursuit of what's ideal for the relationship between the government and the people...Pshhh... "please conform, and accept these means... these are you options, and the options you want aren't there"... get outta here.

The only option you propose is RP!!

Bafoon!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

I'm in sales, and I close morons every day with the "option close": I present them "option A" and "option B". "No" is NOT an option, it's buy this one or that one. You would be shocked at how often that works. Way more than half the time. I guarantee it has worked on YOU many times in your life, often without you being aware of it.

I’m in sales…

This is exactly what the two party system is. It's a cheesy sales technique, it's all psychology, I would call it CHILD psychology, but it WORKS and it works VERY WELL. You've all been falling for it for over a hundred years.

I hate the two party system and said as much in the OP.

You didn’t read it!!

I bet you don’t know the first rule of 'successful' sales; Listen to your customer!

"Your options are Obama or Romney. There is no other choice, it's our guy, or our other guy. Ron Paul has no chance, don't waste your vote on him. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! There is no other choice! Forget the part in the Declaration of Independence about your RIGHT TO ABOLISH THE GOVERNMENT. It's our way, or our way. There is no YOUR WAY."

You’re illiterate! Read the OP!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by mytheroy

How about they leave me alone and let me live my life the way I think it should be run, they should only protect our boarders to keep us from harm everything else is an over reach of power and is out of their jurisdiction! We don't need the government they need us without us they are nothing.

I’m with you!

We don’t have that nor will we get it with Obomney! What do we do next?

People shouldn't fear their government the government should fear the people they government.

I'm with you again!

And when we’re done, then what? What’s the agenda; the constitution? What’s OWS’s take on the constitution? Do you know? I don't think they even agree on that? So what are we left with after we do what you advocate?

We reform the government back to the original Constitution and all laws made that is in direct oppression to any person will be null and void and go back to the original amendments

It's the duty of the American citizen to rise up and overthrow their government, when said government over reaches their power. Well they are most certainly over reaching, but not one man can do it alone. there is no military in number that can out number us,

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ohhhhh OK I gotcha now. Rather sad I had to ask for an explanation, but again long day.

Im not sure what we are to do. Im holding out hope Romney wins, and is a very ineffectual and budget concious president while we look for the next one. I suppose the best thing we can do is get really vocal and involved at the state level and try to throw out the dirtbags. Check and balance that sumbitch. Maybe we can all ding dong ditch the white house until our demands are met. I really wish I had a better answer. I like you seabag, good question. Got me thinking.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You want a change? You want to be heard? Occupy the Corporate Media. If people can't see that it's the media that is used to manipulate the masses then you aren't paying attention. Take away that manipulation first.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Really am tired of the corporate bashing same thing that has been said over and over and over for over 100 years.

Same rap different day and they expect the next generation to buy it Our government sucks because that is a reflection of us Our greed Our lust for control and power and thinking someone else is gonna make it all better!.

First mistake and last mistake because that is why it has been repeated for over 200 years. Want this country to change?

That is a journey that begins from within each of us, and anyone who seeks to outsource that power deserves the mastery they get.

Sorry.
edit on 4-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join