It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bohemian Grove - 14th July, Monte Rio, CA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Just checked on google maps. If Occupiers/Protesters want to really go at this, they can't realistically close this whole area off :

All they could realistically do is have police surround the ritual area as well as they can, and do they want police watching their rituals? Surely they can't stop people from approaching it, seems like too much area to cover. We're talking about almost pure woodlands here.
edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The editor of Vanity Fair tried to sneak in a few years ago and was arrested.I assume the same thing would happen to any protester.

Pat Murphy, San Francisco Sentinel editor and publisher, reports that Vanity Fair writer and editor Alex Shoumatoff was arrested earlier this week for trespassing at “the world famous Bohemian Grove, the exclusive getaway of some of the world’s most powerful men who gather there every year in July for

www.infowars.com...
www.rinf.com...

edit on 3-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
The editor of Vanity Fair tried to sneak in a few years ago and was arrested.I assume the same thing would happen to any protester.

The way I see it, it all depends on the approach path you take. Like I said, we're talking about woodlands here, not just your average building with a road or two for entrance. You just pick the approach path. The downside is that streamers will have to stay offline as they do this and only switch on when they've arrived.
edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Who knows anyway, let's just wait and see what happens. It's only going to work if there's enough people turning up and actually wanting to get in there.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
My concern is what if a demon(The leader of the Global Elite) come out and start shooting lightning at the occupiers like when the Emperor shoot lightning at Luke in Star Wars. I mean doing occult rituals can bring demons or other entity from different dimensions
edit on 3-6-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If half of what I've read and heard about that place is true, these people are insane. They'll be laid on an altar and sacrificed to some ancient demon or something.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

If you're actually serious about that, then I'm willing to lend a hand. I've done some tinkering on both sides of that aisle, most of which I'm not proud of. But this? This could be good.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
That place is around 45min away from my house. I have no idea where it is in Monte rio. My dad told a story about two guys he knew who snuck around through the back of this place, I think by boat, but I'm bot sure. Anyways while they were walking up on the place from the back guys in black suits came out of no where and tackled my dads friends and put bags over there heads and walked them around front of the place and put them into police cars. Don't know how true that story is, but it was an pretty interesting story when I heard it

edit on 3-6-2012 by sladewilson because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by sladewilson because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Why? It is rumored to be a club for gay rich guys At-least that's what Nixon and multiple others have said. Not that it even matters.

I think that's pretty much all there is to it.

Those expecting a meeting to conjure satan have wild imaginations imo

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
notified Occupy Oakland

Ok, you guys want to help the 99% well these people own the 1% who own the 99%.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry - I do not support your movement - I do not believe we subscribe to the same politics/ethics .
but we do have enemies in common. (My Objections to Occupy Movement is you do not respect private property)
FYI - the black block guys are Police Cadets - next time you protest go to the police acadamy and film them being picked up.
its part of fraternity initiation - the people who did the SMASH paint job all over the place are the people I'm referring to.

anyway, redeem yourself and get about 10,000 people up north this year. and we really want to piss these jerks off.
tons of Ron Paul Posters - and Anti-NWO - Lots of references to the Constitution FYI - their jail can hold about 200.
filler up. no violence and no property damage - they fly in ... and limo to BG. once they are in you ar far away. get them
as they arrive or drive.

www.infowars.com - Bilderberg
we got them real good - No Sleep in - Chantilly, VA. Bullhorned pretty good - we need to really tick them off. and Ron Paul seems to be a real open sore.
the faster we make them move the more people are waking up. so we need this wrapped up before the end of summer.

Thank You,
911 was an inside job ...

www.youtube.com...
1BornPatriot

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Maybe they should try to Occupy a Real Job.

Just sayin'

Can't they "occupy" real jobs and take a couple days off to occupy a secret meeting of the elite? Or do you want them to work 365/year, preferably for the state..

I might go to this. Wanted to go to Bilderberg, but it's too far. This I could drive to and be back for the work week

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
FIREWORKS!!!!! lots and lots of very loud and very bright fire works can be fired in over there heads from a relatively safe distance, find a gap in the trees fire of a couple, move to the next spot and so on. Just an idea

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
To me it is pretty telling that the local police force can be hired by a group of people, basically. Is that even legal?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

reply to post by robhines

Why? It is rumored to be a club for gay rich guys At-least that's what Nixon and multiple others have said. Not that it even matters.

a.) Alright, they're elite...so what?
b.) There are trained priests in Catholic churches, so what?
c.) There are multiple photographs of them. And?

Do you have any sort of evidence that paranormal magic exists?

edit on 3-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Its not the paranormal magic that scares me and many others.

Its more:

a.) When political members of this group are registered as Christians or Catholics, and yet they perform rituals that are factually against their religion (that whole worshiping idols bit) then they have proven that they knowingly lied to the people who elect them. Which is strike one

b.)Think about the fact that there are a bunch of elites behind closed doors, making decisions behind the peoples back. It seems that it is exactly what goes against a fair government. Its funny how we found the place they do all this, and yet people still turn the other cheek.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
My concern is what if a demon(The leader of the Global Elite) come out and start shooting lightning at the occupiers like when the Emperor shoot lightning at Luke in Star Wars. I mean doing occult rituals can bring demons or other entity from different dimensions
edit on 3-6-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

After reading that, I imagined George Bush as the Sith Emperor. So damn hilarious

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Had to add that this thread is probably being watched by the BG people. Im sure they google themselves periodically

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
a.) When political members of this group are registered as Christians or Catholics, and yet they perform rituals that are factually against their religion (that whole worshiping idols bit) then they have proven that they knowingly lied to the people who elect them. Which is strike one

Because Christianity isn't rife with pagan symbology and practice regardless right?

Further we have seen time and time again that people who try to profess knowledge of deities and occult rituals have no idea what they are talking about and often regress to saying everything is satan.

If we are to assume an owl statue is some sort of ancient demon god why not presume the same for the Baltimore ravens mascot or the Jacksonville jaguars?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by robhines

Who cares if a bunch of gay rich guys have pagan rituals in the woods?

A large portion of Americans have rituals in churches every Sunday..

really? I guess keeping your eyes closed to the obvious is your super power right?
you should be able to see something dark and ominous going on here. I hope.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Because Christianity isn't rife with pagan symbology and practice regardless right?

Further we have seen time and time again that people who try to profess knowledge of deities and occult rituals have no idea what they are talking about and often regress to saying everything is satan.

If we are to assume an owl statue is some sort of ancient demon god why not presume the same for the Baltimore ravens mascot or the Jacksonville jaguars?

Im sorry, but did I say I was an expert? However, the bible clearly states " Thou shalt have no other gods before me" and "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth"

Whether its a God or not, it is an idol nonetheless.

Thought I should add: " Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

A jealous god indeed

edit on 4-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I thought they already did Occupy Bohemia Grove not too long ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join