It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bohemian Grove - 14th July, Monte Rio, CA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by robhines

Who cares if a bunch of gay rich guys have pagan rituals in the woods?

A large portion of Americans have rituals in churches every Sunday..

True, did you see the ritual for trayvon at the black church? They all but made him a saint but they sure tried lol.
Weird cultists
edit on 3-6-2012 by HamrHeed because: misspelling

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sorry, if anyone's wondering why I'm spelling it magick :

The British occultist Aleister Crowley chose the spelling to differentiate the occult from stage magic and defined it as "the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will", including both "mundane" acts of will as well as ritual magic.

Source : Magick - Wikipedia

A quote from that page that I like too :

One must find out for oneself, and make sure beyond doubt, who one is, what one is, why one is ...Being thus conscious of the proper course to pursue, the next thing is to understand the conditions necessary to following it out. After that, one must eliminate from oneself every element alien or hostile to success, and develop those parts of oneself which are specially needed to control the aforesaid conditions. (Crowley, Magick, Book 4 p.134)

As crazy as Mr Crowley was at times, he knew his stuff.

edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

It seems you misunderstand my meaning here.

I am speaking more esoterically, but that would be an entertaining sight and thought non the less.

I follow your point, it just seemed like too good a setup to let slide.

edit on 3-6-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

YES!!!! haha we all had the same reaction lol. but i belive this will be probably more important then occupy builderburg, just because this is a little more secretive and would be alot worse for them if it was exposed.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

It is the capitalist class, with politicians and some noted Hollywood figures, having a ceremony that basically relieves them of their care, of their worldly care for the devastation they incur in their control of the worlds economy.

It is the wealthy world movers and shakers organizing together, when they condition us to be staunch individuals.
They know collectively people have more power.

The whole concept is just creepy. Our leaders believe this crap, it's how they can kill and maim and destroy without care.

Cremation of Care

This is the Bohemian Club in San Francisco...

It used to be a club for artists and musicians, but over time it was taken over by business men, and is now a club for local and global leaders of government and industry (including the entertainment industry). Capitalist leaders, politicians, and Hollywood, working together to make more profit from the working class.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I hope you guys crash there party and burn that huge owl statue down!I really would like to see this happen.When Alex Jones crashed the grove I was Amazed!I still can not belive he did that.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Still laughing at the thought of this. I'm trying to imagine how it's going to turn out if they do it, but I just can't!
edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Isnt the dollar filled with talisman/symbols that we bow down to or slave away for every day?
Of course rituals/magic/magik exist. Just look around you they are everywhere! There is a reason
they are there.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Isnt the dollar filled with talisman/symbols that we bow down to or slave away for every day?
Of course rituals/magic/magik exist. Just look around you they are everywhere! There is a reason
they are there.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Next will be "occupy Seborga", I guess...

Great, can't hardly wait for it!!! *yihaa.....*

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Just wanted to add something else here.

I don't disrespect any of their abilities with the occult, in fact, I respect that stuff. (their ability, not what they direct it towards.) I'd just like them to work with us instead of against us!

So if any of you elite are around, (and let's face it, this is a pretty popular site read by all types.) when you do your mass rituals, maybe do a personal ritual or two for us when you're alone later on, and maybe you'll find that we're on the winning side at some point. Yes, Satan is going to come out of the blocks sooner or later, and yes, he/she is going to be [SNIP], but he/she is only there to test us, and we're all family at the end of the day. Courage will help to deal with this.

So maybe doing stuff like this, subverting reality in such an insane way, is proof that we really can overcome almost anything. That we can truly pull ourselves back from this insane level of reality and STILL somehow come out on top via blending our pure survival instincts with as much intelligence as we collectively have.

I'm an eternal optimist that's all, and I think some of these "grovers" are actually not that bad at all, and might end up on our side.

One last note : if Crowley was on our side right now, do you think he'd give up? No, he wouldn't, and deep down you know that for a fact. Not one of you could truly deny this.

So maybe these elite will realise sooner or later that they're facing many potential Crowleys, that are a mixture of his abilities collectively. Well informed, intelligent, annoyed at the current scheme of things, and with the raw power and the balls to do something about it. I know it's not easy to think about and/or deal with this type of thing, but there has to be a way. We cannot just give up.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
And don't forget something that they might genuinely, truly fear : tens of thousands of occultists that are working for the opposite side to them, and who are extremely sick of things, and standing side by side, ready to cast when the time comes.

In this world and the next.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
bohemian grove is the meeting place of Zionist jews

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Yes, funerals and memorials are weird ceremonies that humans do.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Surprised to see hate against the idea in this thread. Why do you even come to ATS if you're going to hate on occupying Bohemian Grove? Have you even heard of it? Look into it because it's a very deep rabbit hole.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by againstthezionists
bohemian grove is the meeting place of Zionist jews

Hahah! It's all walks of life I think. They might all be sympathetic to "Zionist Jews" on the surface, but let's face it, many of them are in it for themselves, and will align with whatever outcome seems like the best one. You can't buy the loyalty of some of these people, only think you can. They'll simply choose whatever option seems the best, whether they admit that or not.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by swoopaloop

I'm not hating on anything. I just don't see the point of standing outside of it. What is that going to accomplish?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by swoopaloop

I'm not hating on anything. I just don't see the point of standing outside of it. What is that going to accomplish?

That's the funny thing I keep thinking of, I don't think they're just planning on standing outside. How do you post police all around the outside of that place? Is it easy? It's a big area of woodlands isn't it?

If Alex Jones can get in, surely some of the Occupy people can do the same. That's why I can't work out what I think is actually going to happen. Time for some google maps, to check out the area.

And if it is huge and they can't surround it, what next? They post gangs of police inside the woods that jump out at people in various places? Going to wait and see if this picks up steam anyway, it's not even been announced on a big scale yet, but I think it will be soon.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well going by the documentary that Alex Jones made when he "snuck in" there was security around the parameter. A guard even asked him who he was with at one point. I would imagine they would have even more security this year if people plan on "occupying" it. They would get arrested for tress passing if they went in it. The only legal way to pretest is to stand outside like the people that protest at the Bilderburg meeting.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Really, and the point of this is, out side of of disrupting a small community?
Yes I am from Monte Rio, My Family has been in that town for over 100 years..

Have I been in the Grove.. Yes, My grandfather worked out there.
This is a group of men with WAY too much money that go to get their "freak" on for two weeks..

Go "Protest" Bilderberg, that wer the REAL crimes are commited!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join