It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Bohemian Grove - 14th July, Monte Rio, CA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283

Im sorry, but did I say I was an expert?

I didn't say YOU were an expert i was merely speaking on entertaining the notion that there is something occult going on in the Grove. The failed attempt to connect an owl to Moloch is an example of the constant errors that come up when people profess to have knowledge on the matter.

Originally posted by Renegade2283However, the bible clearly states " Thou shalt have no other gods before me" and "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth"

Whether its a God or not, it is an idol nonetheless.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

The bible says a lot of things

The eating of fat is prohibited forever
~Leviticus 3:17

People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God
~Leviticus 21:17-18

…thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed; neither shall a garment of mingled linen and woolen come upon thee.” (Leviticus 19:19)

People do not follow those either. However as i noted in my previous post one has to provide evidence that the owl is just not a mere mascot.
edit on 4-6-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Im sorry, but did I say I was an expert?

I didn't say YOU were an expert i was merely speaking on entertaining the notion that there is something occult going on in the Grove. The failed attempt to connect an owl to Moloch is an example of the constant errors that come up when people profess to have knowledge on the matter.

Originally posted by Renegade2283However, the bible clearly states " Thou shalt have no other gods before me" and "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth"

Whether its a God or not, it is an idol nonetheless.

The bible says a lot of things

The eating of fat is prohibited forever
~Leviticus 3:17

People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God
~Leviticus 21:17-18

…thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed; neither shall a garment of mingled linen and woolen come upon thee.” (Leviticus 19:19)

People do not follow those either. However as i noted in my previous post one has to provide evidence that the owl is just not a mere mascot.
edit on 4-6-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

Like I said. Whether it is representing a god or not, it is an idol nonetheless. In fact, some types of Catholics are not even supposed to have idols of their own God, weird huh

In modern use (usually as a result of Roman Catholic influence), more naturalistic images and images of the Father, however, also appear occasionally in Orthodox churches, but statues, i.e. three-dimensional depictions, continue to be banned.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...-Hore-54
edit on 4-6-2012 by Renegade2283 because: easier source

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I watched the video of Alex Jones up in the Grove..... Creeped me out big time!!!!!

Ive been to all kinds of churches and felt odd.... But not the sinister feeling like I got from watching their ritualistic chants to a huge owl with demon voice!!!!

Wth???

I think they are all on X, demonic in nature, and love to do what they do there because its their true nature. The world should wake up and take note of what our leaders enjoy doing!!! Bunch of weirdos!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by paganini

Also, I pulled a Peter Griffin. "Its in the bible". "Doesn't that usually cover it."

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I watched the video of Alex Jones up in the Grove..... Creeped me out big time!!!!!

Ive been to all kinds of churches and felt odd.... But not the sinister feeling like I got from watching their ritualistic chants to a huge owl with demon voice!!!!

Wth???

I think they are all on X, demonic in nature, and love to do what they do there because its their true nature. The world should wake up and take note of what our leaders enjoy doing!!! Bunch of weirdos!!!

Correct me if I am mistaken. But I am pretty sure that "demonic voice" is Walter Cronkite. Imagine that

Well It was at one point.

For many years, a recording of the voice of club member Walter Cronkite was used as the voice of The Owl during the ceremony.

source:en.wikipedia.org...-weiss-0

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Hahaha...... I grew up listening to Walter and that voice is no recording of him. Its spoken in real time.... The people chant in real time also.

Have you watched the documentary I spoke of in my last post???

If not then by all means do so.... Its craaaazy

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Really? Did you not see my above post after I edited it? It was a recording then, and still is Im pretty sure. Maybe just not Walter Cronkite anymore. Was at one point.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Really? Did you not see my above post after I edited it? It was a recording then, and still is Im pretty sure. Maybe just not Walter Cronkite anymore. Was at one point.

Oh hmmmmm i can only speak for the video I watched and it was real time talking and chanting. The speakers had a microphone and the dancers/ actors were real time as well,
I cant watch the video right now but will later.

Either way..... $(&@ is weird!!!!! Lol

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You are not a true ATS'er if you havent seen it.
However, I do believe that when the Owl speaks it is a recording that is set up to respond when proper.

It was originally set up within the plot of the serious "High Jinks" dramatic performance on the first weekend of the summer encampment, after which the spirit of "Care", slain by the Jinks hero, was solemnly cremated. The ceremony served as a catharsis for pent-up high spirits, and "to present symbolically the salvation of the trees by the club..."[17] The Cremation of Care was separated from the Grove Play in 1913 and moved to the first night to become "an exorcising of the Demon to ensure the success of the ensuing two weeks."

So, supposedly they are saying that they preform that ceremony to emphasize "the salvation of the trees by the club...". Yea, "I'll believe that when my #%$& turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet"

Source: Ogden, Dunbar H.; Douglas McDermott, Robert Károly Sarlós (1990). Theatre West: Image and Impact. Rodopi. p. 36. ISBN 90-5183-125-0.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I thought a lot of these cultists were into Egyptian stuff? So why Moloch? Horus is cooler than Moloch!

(sorry Moloch.)

Learn some meditation instead, grovers!

Edit : Just asked Mark Dice if they're doing this on twitter, will let you know if he replies.
edit on 4-6-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
To me it is pretty telling that the local police force can be hired by a group of people, basically. Is that even legal?

Scientologists do it too in Clearwater, Florida, as far as I can remember.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbnormalTruth
reply to post by robhines

I hope you guys crash there party and burn that huge owl statue down!I really would like to see this happen.When Alex Jones crashed the grove I was Amazed!I still can not belive he did that.

What would be effective is if one could convince all the wives, moms, and/or grandmoms of those men in attendance to show up and crash this thing. That would really spoil the mood at the all male bash.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
What would be effective is if one could convince all the wives, moms, and/or grandmoms of those men in attendance to show up and crash this thing. That would really spoil the mood at the all male bash.

Well said, cracked me up reading this before I went out about an hour ago, nice one.

edit : well hello there, what's this? Occupy Bohemian Grove!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Real jobs pay a salary of some sort. This one, not so much.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

What kind of tyranny is taking place at Bohemian Gorve? Tell me, the Owl really doesnt want to be there and is being held hostage.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Maybe they should try to Occupy a Real Job.

Just sayin'

If you weren't so good-looking I'd think of something sarcastic to say, or maybe even get into an argument. I'll spare you though!

(Wasn't trying to be patronizing either, just messing. On a more serious note, agreed with what Myendica said above.)
edit on 3-6-2012 by robhines because: added

Its nice to know that your opinion can be swayed by a pretty face. Thats conviction for you. On the other hand you dont even know if that is in fact a picture of the poster and not some bit art picked up on the web.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Brad Metzler and the Decoded crew tried to sneak in....even took ohhh "celeb" famous for his recording of the BG...
Anyways the ended up in jail for tresspassing I believe...
It is posted on all sides and is surrounded by gov't forestry, lots of cctv, motion detection equip...and such..
Maybe try to find the DECODED episode and see what happened to them folks...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Oh come on! I've argued the same type of response several times before. Was just having a bit of fun. So no swaying, just get bored of the same old arguments.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Well, good luck.

They will be messing with international private security, guarding the most evil warmongering corrupt bastards on the face of this Earth. It's not exactly Zuccotti Park.

But if just one Grovie sweats...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Maybe they could do with a bit of magick from Mr Constantine. He'd take no crap from any of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join