It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi propaganda website starts operation in Iran, government censors do nothing

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yep. They beat nearly all the arab armies and air forces in a few days, YET they have been incapable of solving, or even making any good faith effort of terminating hostilities wihtin israeli borders.

There is no good why arabs, christians and jews could not all live peacefully in the same state. A few terrorists explode a few bombs, and instead of arresting and treating the terrorists as criminals, they use it as an excuse to build the great wall of china to effectively cut them off from the rest of the world. This causes shortages of food, medicine and builds hate.

At the very least they could have deported the palestinians who refused israeli citizenship. They want revenge for ww2.............plain and simple! Reminds me of people who get beat up in school and then grow up to be nasty self centered idiots always blaming someone for their own problems. An inferiority complex within a superiority complex.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
They have a nuke the world is not safe..

It's ALREADY not safe! All countries should get rid of them, not tell other countries they can't have them while they have loads. This type of thread is just stirring up hatred too.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Haha, this thread is beyond weak and desperate

You're trying too hard to justify a war with Iran which you obviously have personal emotional inclinations towards.

If you think Nazi propaganda websites and holocaust denials coming from the corrupt Iranian administration which Iranians hate anyway, are good enough reasons to spend many trillions YOU DON'T HAVE!! in order to let your retarded troops (I have much respect for servicemen, but every military in the world knows the US army is on the large part made up of gung-ho, trigger happy morons hopped up on Call of Duty.. as evidenced by the amount of civilians Americans use as cannon fodder to try out "mega triple awesomesauce" new guns) mow down millions of innocent Iranian women and children, then you're no better than Bush or Rumsfeld when they falsely justified the Iraq war.. EXCEPT THEY WERE HIRED TO DO IT! you actually seemingly believe in your crap foreign policy, that's sad. Instead, why not let Iranians handle their own affairs and only engage when belligerent (actually belligerent, and not just rude or insensitive) and don't provoke them by slapping on pointless sanctions which the Iranians have circumvented anyway. Why the need to storm in? You do realize that only people who want that are the corporate/banking lobby who want your military to sacrifice it's men in vain to burn Iran to the ground so that they can achieve their macroeconomic, political and financial goals (CENTRAL BANK! CENTRAL BANK! IRAN DOESN'T YET HAVE A ROTHSCHILD-OWNED CENTRAL BANK THIS SHOULD BE A MAJOR RED FLAG) and you're gonna blindly let them do that cause you've been brainwashed by the same MSM you apparently acknowledge lying in your sig? Sober up mate, you're on ATS for god's sake this sounds like it should be on some Fox news forum where everyone's cirlce jerking over Bill O'Reilly

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Holocaust denial is dangerous.

Not as dangerous as refusing someone the opportunity to deny it.

This thread is nonsense. Do you even know what a Nazi is, by definition?
edit on 3-6-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Good Lord @@

Read this OK OP ....

Bellamy salute
en.wikipedia.org...

The Bellamy salute is the salute described by Francis Bellamy (1855–1931) to accompany the American Pledge of Allegiance, which he had authored. During the period when it was used with the Pledge of Allegiance, it was sometimes known as the "flag salute". During the 1920s and 1930s, Italian fascists and Nazis adopted salutes which were similar in form, resulting in controversy over the use of the Bellamy salute in the United States. It was officially replaced by the hand-over-heart salute when Congress amended the Flag Code on 22 December 1942. The inventor of the saluting gesture was James B. Upham, junior partner and editor of The Youth's Companion.[1] Bellamy recalled Upham, upon reading the pledge, came into the posture of the salute, snapped his heels together, and said "Now up there is the flag; I come to salute; as I say 'I pledge allegiance to my flag,' I stretch out my right hand and keep it raised while I say the stirring words that follow."[1] The Bellamy salute was first demonstrated on October 12, 1892 according to Bellamy's published instructions for the "National School Celebration of Columbus Day":

&

This

Roman salute
en.wikipedia.org...

It wasn't a Nazi Original Idea NAZIS Adopted ..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
OMGGGG the picturesss

just like the nazis they are raising their handss!!!!!!!!
BOMB THEMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG The Hindus... the also have a reversed swastika, the orginal one, looks just like the nazi sign
BOMB INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time we'll find the weapons of mass hand gestures

North Korea Has Nukes and Why haven't we Bomb Them or Invade them

The Orwellian Nation that it is ! Its a International Security Threat ...

They have WMD's

North Korea tests nuclear weapon 'as powerful as Hiroshima bomb'

Country risks further international isolation as underground nuclear explosion triggers earthquake
www.guardian.co.uk...

(LEAD) Chinese paper urges Beijing to oppose N. Korea's nuclear power claim
2012/06/03 14:45 KST

SEOUL, June 3 (Yonhap) -- A leading Chinese newspaper has urged Beijing to oppose North Korea's nuclear power status proclaimed in its revised constitution. The Global Times, an English-language Chinese newspaper under the People's Daily, said in its June 2 editorial that any legalization of North Korea's possession of nuclear weapons can stimulate South Korea and Japan, and prod Taiwan to demand its right to nuclear arms, triggering a chain reaction of nuclear armament in Northeast Asia.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr...

Country risks further international isolation as underground nuclear explosion triggers earthquake
www.guardian.co.uk...

www.guardian.co.uk...

and We are Worried about IRAN that's is Using Nuclear Power for Electricity

Nuclear program of Iran
en.wikipedia.org...

www.guardian.co.uk...
edit on 3-6-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

They just have a sympathy with what the Nazis did. Hitlers "Mein Kampf" is extremely popular in most muslim countries (and india), in turkey it was even one of the best selling books for quite a long time, selling over 100.000 copies in just 2 months.
From my experience (we do have quite a lot of muslims here in Germany and "Judenschwein" (jewish pig) is one of the most used insults by them) they get raised to hate jews and see them as scum, so it's no wonder they like what the Nazis did.

And since the iranian government targets israel, i guess it's obvious why they have no problem with Nazi websites.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

They believe all jews should be exterminated
pretty big connection there.

"They"?

Who's they?

Do you realise, that between 17-40,000 jewish people live in Iran (second largest population in the middle east outside of Israel), and that jews are protected under the Iranian constitution?

If "they" want all jews exterminated, how can that possibly be?

Please, don't be so ignorant.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What`s your real beef with Iran ?
Because in my opinion, your threads aren`t based on research.

Do you work for CNN or FOX ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I agree with dont forget mod, that in Iran there are christian churches, surely the neo cons didn't know that right?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I remember when you told me you were held up in a house with George Zimmerman, and that you would go down fighting with him, and 'people had better come correct'.

I also remember all the skinheads and Nazis coming to Florida and surrounding Zimmerman and the community gated compound.

I thought you were lying when you told me that, but now I see you are telling the truth. I can imagine all the new friends you and him have made since the event happened, that made you and him popular for once.

Glad to see you made a thread… most likely what was talked about around the table with your new friends…drinking and such.

You go from loving a woman beater and child killer to expressing the death of more innocent people being killed for no reason.

The united states of america is winning 2 to nothing over the world when it comes to using weopens of mass destruction on a populace...2

edit on 3-6-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

... dude the links I posted specifically cover the faulty translations in the videos you posted as "proof" that he hates jews... You should try reading...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

They believe all jews should be exterminated
pretty big connection there.

"They"?

Who's they?

Do you realise, that between 17-40,000 jewish people live in Iran (second largest population in the middle east outside of Israel), and that jews are protected under the Iranian constitution?

If "they" want all jews exterminated, how can that possibly be?

Please, don't be so ignorant.

Frankly, I don't think he is ignorant. Rather he is purposefully spreading propaganda and knows full well what he is doing. He's done it for far too long on ATS and he's accompanied by a few friends as well.

Normally I don't pay much attention to this sort of stuff, but this particular bunch is nefarious because of their intended goal to propagate the will for wanton destruction and war. So they catch my attention. Most I would chalk up to a "seasonal" effect, where a certain story arises and ATS newbies come out in full force and "spread their opinion". However, Pops and his cohorts have been at this for the long haul, and I mean.. a long time. It is certainly not "acute" or seasonal. It has been going on for maybe a year or two, I lose track. Anyone that's been around ATS for over 2 years knows full well of what and of whom I'm talking about, as they do not hide.

Mods can go ahead and delete this, but enough people will read it by then.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Benjamin Netanyahu is the Hitler of our time.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

please stop de-railing thread with non-sense.
edit on 3-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I don't have "buddies" on ATS. What I have is a fellow horde of people that don't swallow your insane, violent fantasies about war and other BS. As evidenced by the people in this thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Oh, no, how ever will I sleep at night.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

This thread is about Iran
trying to kill all the israeli's with nuclear weapons
and spreading Hitler propaganda

edit on 3-6-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I don't have "buddies" on ATS. What I have is a fellow horde of people that don't swallow your insane, violent fantasies about war and other BS. As evidenced by the people in this thread.

You are 100% correct. The OP's comment advocates violence and war on the back of a hoax website. Even more contemptible, the OP hypes the case for war with further lies from other threads he has written.

All in all, this thread is appalling and not much different to the garbage being feed to the public by MSM.

I feel very sorry for the Iranians who are going to be murdered in war on the behest of creatures like the OP.

edit on 3-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join