It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cardinal: It continually appears before me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember seeing this thread, it spoke of the spirit animals that guide individuals on their journeys.

I'm not one to believe in spirit animals as guides, but something interesting has been occurring over the past three months.

Originally I would see Blue Jays and Cardinals. This started in high frequency about three months ago. However, I only notice the Cardinals now. The past month, it's been the Cardinal that continues to appear before me. Constantly, wherever I go. They appear, in very close proximity and promptly leave once I've gotten a good look at them.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if it wasn't for this morning when I went to bed (7:45am est). I was eating a snack before retiring, and I looked out on my back porch and saw a Cardinal land. I smiled, and headed towards my room. However, as I approached the hallway from the den, I saw something curious. The morning light created an image on the wall that I was approaching in my house.

It was a pretty damn accurate outline of a cardinal made out of light. Usually I would ignore these things, but this last event has roused my curiosity.

Does anyone know or understand the significance of the Cardinal in spirituality?

edit on 1-6-2012 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Your faithful friend, to the rescue

The Cardinal
The cardinal is a power packed bird that transforms and awakens us. She represents renewed vitality through recognizing self-
importance.
Her cycle of power is year-round and reflects the rhythm of the number 12 - 12 days, 12 weeks, 12 months or the hour of
12. Because of it year round cycle, its medicine is available at all times. Its message is of renewing vitality through recognizing self-
importance.

www.nativebearspirit.com...

VERY INTERESTING BUDDY!

Considering, two animals have continuously appeared before me (as of lately, I might add.(past 2-3 weeks))

The Frog(one of my favorite animals)

Frog's medicine includes - a reminder of common bonds with all life, singer of songs that celebrate the most ancient watery beginnings, transformation, cleansing, understanding emotions, rebirth, healing, water energy.

Frogs are amphibians, spending their early life nurtured in water and once they emerge onto dry land as frogs. They are never far from a water source. The frog is recognised as a healer in North and South American Native customs, as well as Celtic traditions.

www.shamanicjourney.com...

And the Bumble Bee(the big black ones) which absolutely PERFECTLY coincides with the frog, and what all I've been experiencing in the recent days.

Bumble Bee: Bee is the ancient symbol of good fortune, joy and harmony. In the dream world, bee comes as a gift from Spirit. He buzzes about in order to awaken us into the moment. Alert and aware, we see that life is sweet and filled with brightness, color and light. Bee also teaches us to engage fully in our creative endeavors. The key is to focus with intention and to be single-minded in purpose. Finally, bee shows us that all life is interdependent.

www.cathyginter.com...

Coincidence?

I think not.

edit on 1-6-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well if you live anywhere in the eastern United States from Maine to Florida or even as far south as Central America but no further west then the central US you live where the Cardinals live. Did you know that of all the birds the cardinal is the state bird more often then any other bird with seven states claiming it.
Cardinals are responsible for turning more folks into bird watchers than any other bird just by its ease of identification. So , not so strange that you keep seeing cardinals. I do too, A pair nest in my yard every year. Right now there are three little brown babies out there with momma and poppa.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Ah, good to see you once again. Thank you for the information.

It's interesting indeed "Recognizing Self Importance"

How does one go about this when they seek to properly arrest their own ego and defeat the need to be loved and well liked by others? It's a though provoking conundrum indeed. I do believe that there are slight nuances that separates the Ego's desire to be recognized compared to the True Self's need to be recognized. The trick is finding the little, or significant, thing that divides the two.

Looks like I really did "press the button" long ago. Change is definitely in the air, and it looks like I am being guided towards this transformation.

The "Frog" and the "Bumble Bee", what a nice mix. Healing and interconnectedness. Beautiful indeed, my friend. Beautiful indeed.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
It's interesting indeed "Recognizing Self Importance"

How does one go about this when they seek to properly arrest their own ego and defeat the need to be loved and well liked by others?

Perhaps the self that is important is the self that needs more attention?

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I have several guides it seems, but one of them >.>...

The spider, isn't exactly something im ... fond of. Ever since I was a kid, I had extreme fear over them. But I can usually tell when there is one near me. Its like a sixth sense, my attention from the blindside directs itself straight to where the spider is located. I always thought it was because I always felt when eyes were upon me, watching.

there is always some fear I have towards it.

But aye, this info was from the link you just posted

The Spider

Spider is a symbol of creativity. Is the weaver of the web of life and of fate. Spider is able to interconnect, linking the past and the future, birth and creation. If spider crawls into our awareness, it is asking us to rebuild the web of our life in accordance with the design God gave us.

Many stories exist about the weaver, Grandmother spider. She carried on her back the gift of fire in a basket that she wove and presented it to the people. In another story it is said that her web bound all things together and formed the foundation of earth. These legends give the spider a link to the past and the future, birth and creation. When the spider crawls into our awareness it is asking us to rebuild the web of our life in accordance with the design the creator gave us. Spiders differ from insects in having eight legs rather than six and in having the body divided into two parts rather than three. The number eight laid on its side is the symbol for infinity. The number two implies the union of two forces joined together. Together they equal ten. Drop the zero and you are back to the starting point of one. The hidden message of spider is unity. The study of numerology is beneficial for those who hold this medicine.

OP, thanks for the thread. Interesting times we are living.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The Cardinal you saw was actually born nearby where this event took place. Cardinals do not migrate, although their distribution is far and it is wide, they are residences of their birthplaces!

There is still the territorial measures of all nesting birds but Cardinals are quite at ease with sharing their space with others.

Likely this means you are close to home or home is reaching out to you, that you are a sharing person who cohabitates in this world with more ease than others.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So congratulations you're making the "shift" already.You will have to tell us as some are still in this lower vibratory mode.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I remember seeing this thread, it spoke of the spirit animals that guide individuals on their journeys.

I'm not one to believe in spirit animals as guides, but something interesting has been occurring over the past three months.

Originally I would see Blue Jays and Cardinals. This started in high frequency about three months ago. However, I only notice the Cardinals now. The past month, it's been the Cardinal that continues to appear before me. Constantly, wherever I go. They appear, in very close proximity and promptly leave once I've gotten a good look at them.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if it wasn't for this morning when I went to bed (7:45am est). I was eating a snack before retiring, and I looked out on my back porch and saw a Cardinal land. I smiled, and headed towards my room. However, as I approached the hallway from the den, I saw something curious. The morning light created an image on the wall that I was approaching in my house.

It was a pretty damn accurate outline of a cardinal made out of light. Usually I would ignore these things, but this last event has roused my curiosity.

Does anyone know or understand the significance of the Cardinal in spirituality?

Me too, its that time of year for them.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
We must be twins!

For the past two month's the birds have really made an impression, but cardinals especially. There is one cardinal that for at least a month came to the window and pecked...he has infrequent visits now...BUT....the birds chirp so loudly...like never before...drawing my attention to them...

I was at my office in a meeting and a crow kept cawwing outside....during the meeting I glanced out the window and saw the crow with a stick in his mouth. Don't ask me how he crowed with the stick in his mouth ...because I do not know, but he did enough to make me look. He stopped crowing as if he looked at me and then flew away.

My question is...is it me? Has my sensitivity risen or is it the Birds...are they becoming more aware/agressive? That is debatable...my theory is that I am more aware!
edit on 1-6-2012 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

top topics

join