It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
@ANGELLA11 (reply button fail)

Yellow

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Alright, I'm outta here. People simply cannot accept ideas that don't validate their own interpretations. It's really sad but this is why most don't take anyone serious that talks about these things.I'll leave it to the pros.
Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Masonic floor - understood.

Also, it's sad when people try to share empirical data and people take it as a personal attack.

We're all here to speculate, some people like a more solidified source of information.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Dude, you're interpreting art not building a rocketship lol
I wasn't necessarily directing that comment at you either.
Later

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The checkered floor is good and evil connected which represents blood and will be separated as you can see with the upside down U. Blood cells.
edit on 2-6-2012 by ANGELA11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Like I said.

Some of us like hard evidence, some of us don't.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANGELA11
The checkered dance floor has nothing to do with chess. It represents the chain of connections which created the bomb. The Internet.
Which means the cult are not of one nation but worldwide.

Oh since when did red not symbolize blood? Ever wondered why the put red on flags? and what do you mean the checkered floor represents the connection to the bomb and the internet. If you think 9/11 was the end of it, You ain't seen nothing yet...they're just getting started.

If you do not have any knowledge on the subject please do some reading first and get familiar. You can ask questions but don't expect us to explain things in depth. Like I've stated I think in 5 posts...reach your own conclusions.
edit on 2-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow

The checkered dance floor has nothing to do with chess. It represents the chain of connections which created the bomb. The Internet.
Which means the cult are not of one nation but worldwide.

Oh since when did red not symbolize blood? Ever wondered why the put red on flags? and what do you mean the checkered floor represents the connection to the bomb and the internet. If you think 9/11 was the end of it, You ain't seen nothing yet...they're just getting started.

Maybe they're just trolling or their minds are closed. Who knows. The topics attract some weird people

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You ran into it? Or you ran into the video on youtube that was posted a couple of days ago that I ran into last night that talks about this album and mentions all those things?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

completely and totally ridiculous. None of those things you circled suggest anything to do with 9/11

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

this makes a difference because ....ummmm....you have exclusive rights to run into things....What are you exactly trying to say.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
TORY N HE iX
HIS T M
It looks like the moon but it is not the moon.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ANGELA11

Oh really could it be the sun or maybe Sirius? Get serious......

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The sky is blue in the painting. The sun is covered and looks like a scythe which represents death.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I hope that is serious enough for you.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

And some are not sure what they want just yet but I am.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
this video might be relevant. MJ is mentioned throughout the movie along with Rihanna and Eminem. not sure if anyone posted it earlier in this thread. dont have alot of time right now, and the title of the thread just dragged me in.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I hope that is serious enough for you.

The sun covered in a night sky! Is that bizarre to you? I don't see any sun in the Michael Jackson painting and as for the masonic ones its the sun the moon and Sirius.

THE ATTACKS WERE AN ACT OF GOD.

From your other 9/11 thread, You need a mental check up.
edit on 2-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

this might be a bit off topic if it is I apologise but I always suspected famous people as being masons and one of them I suspect is the writer Terry Pratchett time and again in his disc world books there are things that stand out as masonic or pagan he could just be using them creatively or maybe not oh well I am convinced he is a mason
www.clickformedia.co.uk...
this is the cover of one of his books called Thud I just put it in because of the floor

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There are masons and there are false masons. Sirius is the left eye above the mouth which is closed represented by the right fist.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join