It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson: Rituals of Blood Sacrifice for 9/11 Event hidden in album Blood on the Dance Floor

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

Originally posted by Pardon?

Joking aside, threads like this make me despair for our future.

Actually it is the huge amount of trolls that live on ATS that make me despair for our future.

I don't mind people disagreeing and explaining why they do, but there are many who just chomp at the bit to get into a thread and troll it until it's deduced to crap.

I see this in nearly every thread though. Wish ATS would clean up it's resident trolls, then maybe the adults can have a discussion around here.

So you think the subject matter is perfectly rational do you?
And someone who expresses an opposite opinion to a subject as ludicrous as this is a troll?
You fear for our future because of this?

You must live in a bubble.

When I first started reading ATS which was a good while before I actually joined, I found the vast majority of posts both thought-provoking and intellectually stimulating. Unfortunately now they're few and far between as there are far too many threads like this cluttering the site up.
Similar to the fact that a thread like this is allowed to be posted then I should be allowed to post my opinion otherwise what's happened to our freedom of speech? Or has ATS become a closed shop where you can only agree with everyone else? I really hope not as that would not be the ATS I know and love and I believe that to be contrary to the site owners' ethos.

I do agree with you on one point though, let the adults discuss stuff on here.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I do believe that there may be some type of symbolism in this album cover but I strongly do not believe it has anything to do with 9/11. I think the OP is stretching. Not to say the album cover is not subliminally making a statement but I just doubt Michael Jackson was "predicting" 9/11.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Having premonitions about a near future major event is nothing new to any of us. I do not believe in occult or religious means of conjuring up future events, but there is something that does happen to some of us before a life-altering event such as 9/11. It seems that Michael Jackson may have had these kinds of premonitions as well, but in a very big way.

The day before 9/11, as I was riding through my town to work, for some reason I started to notice American flags that some people had probably still left flying in front of their house from July 4th, or some just major patriot that always fly them. I recall some increased need to seek them out and actually started looking for places that were flying a flag.

My daughter, on the eve of the disaster, had a dream about airplanes flying into buildings. This is not crap, but a real dream she had, and she told her husband and my other sister about it right before it happened.

Coincidence? I do not believe in coincidence, just that sometimes there is some kind of synergy that occurs, when history is about to change. It may make more sense in our current understanding of the concept of the multiverse, and that everything really happens at once, and some times the energy of an event in one dimension can leak into another, who knows... but I think it is a real human mystery that is not unscientific, and should be studied in depth.

There are certainly thousands of other incidents that you read about, especially here on ATS, where people just have this feeling....

edit on 2-6-2012 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Personally, I like these more 'out there' threads (they're kinda fun) just as much as I like the less 'out there' threads and am glad there are these types of avenues of different exploration. Threads like these can take one to interesting places if they are given a chance and their potential not halted.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

"far from what it used to be" youve only been here for 4 months i dont see much diference over this time period

reg

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldryck

That point aside... his hands are not pointing at the 11 and 9, more like the 8 and 10 as I pointed out earlier in the post. Take it for what you will.

So that would make the time 8.48/ 8.49, wasn't that around the time the first tower was hit?

P.S. my opinion, I find it quite a stretch to believe this theory.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Michael Jackson was murdered imo.

He knew (and talked) too much.

Pretty much every album cover he has, has warnings and occult symbolism on them, like his video's.

"They don't care about us" is one of the most obvious ones.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

The Mystery of the Masonic Mosaic Pavement

The black and white checkered floor has existed in temples since the times of ancient Egypt. More than simply decorative, the mosaic pavement bears a profound esoteric meaning. Today it is one of Freemasonry’s most recognizable symbols and is the ritualistic floor of all Masonic lodges. The pavement is the area on which initiations occur and is “emblematic of human life, checkered with good and evil.”

secretarcana.com...

Remember Madonna and Superbowl Sunday. I didn't believe it but I didn't jump on peoples beliefs.
Michael's arms at 911, I liked him a lot. But everybody knows he was a little off. Maybe a mason designed the cover.
Maybe he was too tired to get them up. Ok I am done here.

It is better to believe there is evil on this planet then to be blindsided and not protect yourself against Satan and the ZOMBIES

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I see from googling its been discussed before and I found this image for comparison

Not sure what to think but I do see the signs you circled in the album cover.

I don't have that cd to look . The inside booklets usually have more images. The booklet is 23 pages.

I have the music video of the song blood on the dance floor. I was a fan.

They hire artists to create the album covers, might want to find out who that was, look at his other works.
edit on 2-6-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This page has several pics of him with that floor, clocks, dragons etc
Link

About halfway down there's a painting of MJ sitting in a hair on a checkered floor

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
All I see in this one is one eye on right, I'm disregarding the butterfly.

From the album titled "Michael"

Edit: this was released after his death

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't know if this image is real from his collection or fan made

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Alright, not that I completely agree with the OP on this, because I certainly think we can start finding things in anything if we look hard enough. You know, for example, a checkered floor is sometimes just a checkered floor. Mason didn't invent, they don't hold a patent, so everytime there's a checkered floor you can't necessarily attribute it to them.

Anyway, having said that, I did notice that on the right side starting by his foot, the top of the three buildings are pyramid in shape and their placement very much looks like the pyramids at Giza to me. Just something interesting that I thought I'd add to the topic. Peace all...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The images are uncanny. I have not read the full 11 pages, but one aspect of the cover that sticks out to me is an apparently collapsing tower in the upper left hand part of the image. Identical in form to footage of the real thing. Make of it what you will. As for the Masonic floor, I have seen secretly taped footage of a Masonic ritual and there was indeed a black and white checker floor. I believe it has some significance and helps them with their esoteric foot work, no joke.

My favorite part of this thread was the immediate piling on of trolls who cannot fathom the depths of depravity our government has gone to in this matter. Court ruled release of pentagon footage showing NO PLANE hitting the pentagon? Pftbbbt! Horizontal ejecta? Pftbbbt! Nano-Thermite? Pftbbt! Military exercises of the same senario ON THE SAME DAY? Pftbbbt! No OP, you are on to something here and the trolls are proof IN AND OF THEMSELVES! They are like moths to the flame of truth! Careful you don't get burned dearies, for the truth will set you free, and the taste of freedom can be difficult to forget .

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your statement say all.

I believe in the official story of 9/11.

Channel closed

edit on 1-6-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE OFFICIAL STORY OF 911 and I see it clearly as an inside job but I also see your thread is ridiculous and you are seeing what you want to see.

edit on 2-6-2012 by CallYourBluff because: too many so

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Sorry Arken, but this is just reaching

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Paris Jackson his daughter tweeted

'A Secret Society Is Not Really Secret If U Know What U Are Looking 4. So don't wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u, take time to seek out 4 urself.

......'It took me a while to figure out who "they" are in "They don't care about us", but I found out like 3 years ago..... RT if you know what it means.....'

I'm not sure if she drew these sketches! But it appears they are
Link

ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη
Guys The Drawings On Instagram Don't Mean That They Got Me, I'm Just Trying To Let World Open Their Eyes And Realize What's Going On

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I see from googling its been discussed before and I found this image for comparison

Not sure what to think but I do see the signs you circled in the album cover.

I don't have that cd to look . The inside booklets usually have more images. The booklet is 23 pages.

I have the music video of the song blood on the dance floor. I was a fan.

They hire artists to create the album covers, might want to find out who that was, look at his other works.

Starred. Good find

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Paris Jackson his daughter tweeted

'A Secret Society Is Not Really Secret If U Know What U Are Looking 4. So don't wait 4 the info 2 come 2 u, take time to seek out 4 urself.

......'It took me a while to figure out who "they" are in "They don't care about us", but I found out like 3 years ago..... RT if you know what it means.....'

I'm not sure if she drew these sketches! But it appears they are
Link

ParisJackson Paris Jacksoη
Guys The Drawings On Instagram Don't Mean That They Got Me, I'm Just Trying To Let World Open Their Eyes And Realize What's Going On

Sorry but when someone uses 4 instead of for, 2 instead of to, I can't really take there opinion on anything seriously. No matter what age.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaSynthesis
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Don't like thinking do you? Have you ever thought about thought?

...Stop.

Just please. Do everyone a favor and stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join