It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell confronted about Bilderberg, oddness ensues

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
WeAreChange approached MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell about Bilderberg and Bohemian Grove and interviews him about it. O'Donnell denies knowing anything about any of these things and says they don't exist and aren't a big deal...

When I first watched this, it just seemed like O'Donnell was being arrogant and dismissive. But after watching it again, it seems there could be more here. O'Donnell displays many body language cues that give the impression that he's lying. Scratching the nose is a common trait and he seems to have a hard time making eye contact, strange for someone who is best known for looking directly into a camera. He also seems to be shifting on his feet, a sign of uneasiness, another signal he could be lying.

Here's the video:

Conclusion: While there aren't any direct clues that their might be a larger conspiracy between the media and Bilderberg as well as Bohemian Grove, O'Donnell's body language and behavior makes you wonder if the media does know some things about Bilderberg & Bohemian Grove...

Whatever, take it all with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

When you watch this interview you have to understand he was told by TPTB to not talk about it. He got mad when he kept having to go along with propaganda.

Lawrence O'Donnell interview.
video.msnbc.msn.com...

I made this thread about the things he wanted to talk about but knew better than to say it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

He got a lil angwy huh?

I have seen my uncle the same way.. I have been the same way. There are things you cannot talk about.

He knows... He wasn't even making sense, with half of his arguments.

He's too lazy to look into something when he gets payed to do as much, translates to, please stop asking about this, I already know about it, and wish to keep my life intact.

You guys saw what happened to Charlie Sheen and he's not even in the know.

I would feel sorry for him, but he's a neutered little man. It's sad these guys can be soo weak.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

And what would you do if your job and life were on the line?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Personally I would go for it.

I was in the Army ready to give my life and that still stands.

I remember a time before I was born. I wouldn't mind going back.

I would not want to live in an effed up society I helped create with my silence.
You could say I am much more afraid of trapped life than I am of death.

edit on 5/31/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I never did like that guy, he is a TOOL of the MSM, his comment at the end of the vid says it all, he is too lazy to look into secret societies.

Isn't that what Journalists do !, investigate ?, I guess not these days.

TOOL for sure

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

He acts very much like man afraid of losing his career over a statement...

I personally don't blame him too much...

I mean what real effect would his statement have, that would get him anywhere but fired?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I guess the odds change when your family is on the line. If the people behind threats realize that even if you have no fear yourself for your own safety, you might fear for your family. Perhaps your daughter would be hit by a drunk driver...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You guys trust Luke? Whatever. I guess charliev didn't resonate with yall idiots

Good cop bad cop works well on people, wow!
edit on 31-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
You guys trust Luke? Whatever. I guess charliev didn't resonate with yall idiots

I don't understand what he has to do with any of this. He's just the interviewer.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
(Reporter) - ..."and then we have the Bilderberg group who openly said"....

(L.O). - (interrupting) "I have no idea what that is".

(Reporter) - "If I could just tell you, it's the meeting of the most influential people in the world"...

(L.O). - (interrupting again) "NO IT'S NOT".

I have no idea what that is...
.....NO IT'S NOT

then L.O. goes on to say,

"no it's not, I have no idea what it is so...it's not".

(Reporter) - "I attended the meeting this year in Switzerland"

(L.O.) - "NO YOU DIDN'T"

I mean this guy is not only flat out lying, he is obviously VERY VERY uncomfortable even having this discussion.
Makes me realize just how deathly afraid these people are.
He was clearly shaken and disturbed.
Very uncomfortable to watch.

This was more than just wanting to tow the line or being afraid for his job my friends.
This guy was upset and clearly in fear for more than just a job.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

I don't understand what he has to do with any of this. He's just the interviewer.

Watch the luke rudkowsky vs. silverstein incident on youtube and tell me he's not a turny.
Nobody gets away with that crapola. It was all acting and should be blatently obvious

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There is some truth to what he's saying just not in the way he's inferring it. He's trying to say stupid people believe in evil. When really its evil people that are stupid. Yes humans may be to stupid to organize a conspiracy as wild and conscripted as the world we live in and that's where higher powers come in. The man obviously knows. alot more than he's saying.

Anyone can see how destructive these psychopaths are.

Just look at everyone who was in Nixon's cabinet and what those few men have done to spread war famine and exploitation across the globe.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

I looked it up and this was nothing like it. He approached O'Donnell and was very polite, unlike the Silverstein incident.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Posted this earlier but nobody responded!

All the other interview info can be found here along with a link to Luke's youtube page containing them : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kissinger clip here :

Watch the luke rudkowsky vs. silverstein incident on youtube and tell me he's not a turny.
Nobody gets away with that crapola. It was all acting and should be blatently obvious

Just because some people have the courage to confront these fascists it doesn't mean they're shills. You can't prove a thing about what you think about Luke because it's highly likely you're completely wrong. That's unless I'm wrong of course. If so, proof please.
edit on 31-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Posted this earlier but nobody responded!

All the other interview info can be found here along with a link to Luke's youtube page containing them : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kissinger clip here :

Just because some people have the courage to confront these fascists it doesn't mean they're shills. You can't prove a thing about what you think about Luke because it's highly likely you're completely wrong.

Its highly likely i'm right according to history so come kill me and venerate me before the creator.
You know that most of the traitors wwill not escape judgement from their fellow demons, however that is a precursor.
If Luke is a humanist, then it will be proven and I'm never claiming to escape the same fate of judgement. Understand?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You know that most of the traitors will not escape judgement from their fellow demons, however that is a precursor.
If Luke is a humanist, then it will be proven and I'm never claiming to escape the same fate of judgement. Understand?

That's totally cool mate, and even though I disagree with you I respect what you say there.

Btw there's live Bilderberg coverage here from Luke for anyone interested : WeAreChange

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAH A place where men run around naked HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH......dumb clown

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Luke with Lord Jacob Rothschild.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Luke with Lord Jacob Rothschild.

Ohhhhhhh
He must be a good guy if he got that interview..

Sorry flatbushers if i offended you. I thought luke was just trying to make some dough and humiliate people in the process. weird
edit on 31-5-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join